- A dynamic professional with experience in software development and maintenance using J2EE architecture and object - oriented design (OOD) patterns to facilitate innovative solutions.
- Familiar with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Java related technologies such as J2EE, and JDBC.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit
- Experience with database technologies such as Oracle
- Experience with web and application servers such as GlassFish and Tomcat
- Have experience in design and development of projects involving various technologies and complexities, including front-end and back-end development
Java Tools/APIs: J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, EJB3, JNDI, JMS, JPA, JAX-WS
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring
Application Servers: Tomcat, GlassFish
RDBMS: Oracle 11g, H2
Other Tools: Salesforce CRM, angularJS, nodeJS, Eclipse, Netbeans, TOAD, SQL Developer, VMWare, SecureCRT, MobaXterm
Operating Systems: Windows 7x, RedHat Linux
- Learned/worked with the Salesforce CRM to meet client needs
- Designed and deployed custom objects, formulas, validation rules on objects, page layouts, custom tabs, components, roles, profiles, permission sets, custom settings, and labels to suit application needs.
- Implemented time - based workflows to trigger an Apex class to run at a specific time.
- Performed asynchronous callouts using future annotations and executed future methods from within a trigger.
- Implemented test classes to support code coverage for deployment to production and performed smoke tests before QA validation.
- Implemented picklists, dependent picklists, lookups, master-detail relationships, validation, and formula fields to custom objects.
- Created profiles and implemented object and field-level security to hide critical information.
- Designed complex logic involving Apex controllers (Standard and Custom controllers) and triggers.
- Designed test classes to meet Salesforce code coverage standards.
- Performed regression testing to verify viability of test scripts.
- Designed cross - object queries to extract information
- Worked to create solutions for incorporating components into Community Builder.
- Worked with users to resolve bugs in applications.
- Created process, via Process Builder, to fulfill business requirements
- Performed unit tests for deployment to production
- Pushed and pulled code from version control (Subversion)
- Created Profiles, validation rules, and reports & dashboards.