- Software Engineer with over 20 years experience in object oriented design and development, integration, testing, site installation and operational support, maintenance and documentation. Experienced and comfortable in working with both front - end technologies and back end technologies. Proficient in Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Docker, AnglularJs, HTML 5,
- Motif, X Windows, UNIX, HTML, XML,XSLT, XPATH, PHP. Current knowledge of Atlassian Tool Suite including
- Eclipse, Jira, Junit 4 and 5, Mockito, Subversion, Git, Bamboo, Confluence Wiki, Jenkins, Open Shift, App Dynamics, Kibana.
Applications: J2EE, J2SE, J2ME, Android, ORACLE, ORACLE's OCI, Pro*C, SQL*Plus and SQL*Loader, JSP, EJB, Apache, Tomcat, ColdFusion, ASP, X Windows, Motif, Xt Intrinsics, Xlib, awk, sed.
Frameworks/API’s: Spring Integration, Sprint Boot, Struts 1.2, Spring MVCHibernate, Rest API with JAX-RS.
Servers: Websphere Application Developer (WSAD), RAD (Rational Application Developer), Apache, Tomcat, Weblogic.
Systems: Windows 2000/98/95/NT, Unix (HP, Sun Sparcs and 3/50, IBM Risc 6000, NCR, Solaris, DEC Alpha), Linux, VAX/VMS, DOS, ICL-2960.
- Involved in porting application from Weblogic to Redhat Open Shift Container (OCP). Debugged issues that arose after porting to OCP and fixed them. Monitor the application using Kibana, App Dynamics and canned queries in Oracle.
- Conduct daily scrums. Do backlog grooming, create and update stories in Jira.
- Working on applications used to manage cargo imported/exported into and out of United States.
- Maintaining and enhancing various applications like Entry Summary, Protest, eBond, Drawback etc.
- These applications are written by different developers and use different technologies.
- The applications use Bootstrap, HTML 5, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Angularjs, TypeScript, Docker. Applications talk to each other using Rest API - JAX RS.
- They all use Oracle and DB2 as their databases.
- Tests are written in Mockito, jUnit 4 and jUnit 5.
- Git is used as a repository. Maven is used to build.
- The project is agile based with two-week Sprints. Jira is being used to track issues and work in each sprint.