- Experience in Front - End UI technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS2/3(using SASS and LESS), Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular 2/4+ in developing dynamic and responsive web pages.
- Closely worked with Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and redux to root the URL's properly.
- Worked with Express.js for development of RESTful web services and middleware configurations.
- Experience on UI testing with Karma, Jasmine, Protractor for Angular JS and Mocha, Chai for React JS.
- Strong Knowledge on automated java-based integration testing and behavioral testing of the applications using Selenium and Cucumber respectively.
- Used Java SE8 features like stream, lambda expressions, functional interface and type annotations and worked with core java concepts like Multithreading, Transaction Management, and Exception Handling.
- Expertise in implementing design patterns like singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, MVC, Session Facade.
- Used Spring Boot to develop and deploy both RESTful web services and MVC applications.
- Extensive knowledge on the Spring Modules like Spring IOC and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Web Flow, Spring Security (Authentication and Authorization), Spring AOP for Code Modularity and Spring Boot.
- Implemented exception handling in Java Spring boot for REST API by making use of Exception Handler and Controller Advice annotations.
- Using Swagger Framework, actualizing the RESTful API and Swagger gives the rich UI to test API.
- Experience with Java based ORM frameworks such as Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data. Also implemented Hibernate first-level cache and Second Level Cache.a
- Experienced in building applications using Maven, Gradle and ANT tools
- Good Knowledge and Experience on implementing Spring Cloud- Netflix OSS Stack for micro-Services deployment, Zuul for API Gateway for routing, Hystix (Circuit Breaker) for latency and fault tolerance and Eureka for service registration.
- Experience in messaging queue services like JMS, Rabbit MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Experience in developing Apache Kafka as a distributed publish-subscribe messaging system and a robust queue that can handle a high volume of data.
- Designed, configured and deployed Microsoft Azure for a multitude of applications utilizing the Azure stack (Including Compute, Web & Mobile, Blobs, Resource Groups, Azure SQL, Cloud Services, and ARM), focusing on high - availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Designed and developed Cloud Service projects and deployed to Web Apps, PaaS, and IaaS.
- Involved in using Amazon Web Services like EC2, Redshift, SQS, SNS, Cloud Watch and S3.
- Designed and created highly scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, highly secured, distributed infrastructure (IAAS) using EC2 instances, S3, EBS, API Gateway, Elastic Bean Stalk, ECS.
- Good Knowledge on Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
- Hands on experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Excellent experience with Relational databases like MySQL, Oracle and Non-relational databases like Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Implemented kibana and splunk for dashboard for log data and creating charts for analysis. Proficient in implementing ELK (elastic search, Logstash, kibana) for searching and server- side data processing pipeline to ingest data from multiple sources simultaneously.
- Have knowledge on Application monitoring tools like New Relic and Dyna Trace.
- Involved in writing test cases and test plans using Mockito and Junit Power mock.
- Used log4j which is a reliable, fast and flexible logging framework (APIs) written in Java, which is distributed under the Apache Software License.
- Used various version control software such as SVN, GIT, Bit Bucket for maintaining code repositories.
- Worked on various SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from Waterfall to Agile (SCRUM) models.
Programming Languages: Core Java, C, C++, SQL
J2EE Technologies & frameworks: Servlets, EJB, JSP, JSF, JDBC, SOAP, WSDL, REST, XMLJAXP, JAXB, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring cloud.
Databases: MYSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
Application/Web Servers: JBoss, Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere
Messaging Services: JMS, Active MQ, Kafka
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Testing Tools: Junit, SoapUI, Postman, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai.
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Docker.
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Microsoft Project,MAVEN
Cloud Technologies: AWS,, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, API Gateway Microsoft Azure, Azure App Services, Application Insight, Docker Images.
IDE’s: Eclipse, Visual Studio, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, Visual Studio.NET, WebStorm.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the creation of UI specification documents by interacting with business users and design documentation and data modelling for the entire project.
- Expertise in using React JS/Redux to build User Interface, strong knowledge of state store, middleware, action creator, reducer and container.
- Written several Axios service calls like get() and post() to make REST service calls.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Redux for SPA development and implemented client-side Interface using React JS.
- Used React Hook in React Lifecycle and made use of State Hook and Effect Hook.
- Used React Keys to handle the website dynamically.
- Used Functional component and Class Component of React Component
- Implemented Redux Form to build Report Data Dynamically Grid, tree grid, and developed DataGrid Items which can be dragged by IRD system users.
- Implemented Virtual Dom for Client-Side view rendering services using React JS.
- Redux/NGRX and understanding of the Redux pattern.
- Wrote Client-Side code using React JS and used NPM, directories to generate the server environments used browserify, flux to manage with targeted URL's (Uni-Directional data flows) and to monitor the application.
- React JS Virtual DOM used for client-side view rendering services, React-Redux for state management and React-Router for programmatic navigation.
- Wrote Junit Test cases for Spring Controllers and Web Service Clients in Service Layer using Mockito.
- Implemented Redis cache for decrease data latency and increase throughput and also used Redis server management. Used Redis template and Jedis Connector to work on data objects of cache model.
- Implementation domain base classes providing basic properties using Spring Data.
- Closely worked with Kafka Admin team to set up Kafka cluster setup on the QA and Production environments.
- Had knowledge on Kibana and Elastic search to identify the Kafka message failure scenarios.
- Implemented to reprocess the failure messages in Kafka using offset id.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Written an external API call to explore the connection mechanism to between Sequentra to LeaseAccelerator(LA) and Sequentra to Leverton Integration system.
- Used Kubernetes to create new cluster and container management tool.
- Proficient in writing react code with help of ECMAScript (ES6) and JSX.
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Spring Cloud Foundry Managed Domains and Routes with the Spring Cloud Service Registry.
- Implemented reverse proxy application that uses Netflix Zuul to forward requests to the service application.
- Implemented platform modules through spring Java micro and Node.js services by employing Hapi.js, as well as front-end React JS.
- Involved in writing Promises and call back function in Node Js to build microservices using Hapi.JS.
- Developed reusable application logic by avoiding building infrastructure by Hapi.JS.
- Used Mongoose Connector to connect Node Js Application to MongoDB.
- Worked on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring micro services+
- Implemented Relational DataBase like Oracle and PL/SQL store procedures.
- Implemented NoSQL database like Cassandra to (store key values), for data analytics which is used as a Database for this project.
- Performed Code building using Gradle.
- Implemented a metrics collection mechanism for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Used Splunk to create charts for the log data and analyze log data to know customer expectations.
- Implemented on Azure web application, App services, Azure storage, Azure SQL Database, Virtual machines, Fabric controller, Azure AD, Azure search, and notification hub.
- Implemented Azure Resource Manager Template and in designing custom build steps using PowerShell.
- Created Container Registry in Azure and pushed docker images to ACR using AZ CLI commands. Docker file to manage image build configurations.
- Created Logic Apps in Azure which are auto- triggered to run container instances. Configured APIMs for secure communication of logic apps.
- Implemented Traffic Manager profiles to route traffic to multiple app service instances in Azure.
- Worked with Web pack for bundling application source code in convenient chunks and for loading that code from a server into a browser.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RESTFul web services using OAUTH2.0. Implemented OAUTH2RestTemplate and configured ResourceServerDetails to consume data from secured REST services.
- Configured PingFederate for single -sign on and OAuth2 authentication and authorization. Worked with JWT parsers to read aud, claims, user info on JWT token.
- Implemented unit test cases using Karma and Jasmine on client side.
Environment: Microsoft Azure, Azure Docker images, Logic Apps Swagger, Node-JS, Angular4, Type script, Web pack, ECMA6, Karma and jasmine, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, Spring cloud like Ribbon, Hystrix, Netflix ZUUL, Kafka.
Full Stack Developer
- Implemented web interface (UI) for end users using Angular 4, which has migrated from the existing Backbone application.
- Developed user interactive web pages using jQuery UI plugins like Draggable, Resizable, Autocomplete, AJAX, JSON, Angular 4.
- Developed responsive UI modules using Backbone.JS.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Worked with Babel and Webpack in application build and deployment processes.
- Developed RESTful services based on Spring REST using Jersey framework.
- Utilized Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading and Exception handling to develop business components.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Hibernate Session Manager used to configure multiple data source and provide independent database connectivity.
- Performed Load testing of SOAP Web Services using SOAP UI and Apache JMeter tools.
- Designed and developed various UI features using Backbone JS, performed routing using Backbone Router.
- Designed application to meet international market standards using Spring MVC Internationalization and spring core modules.
- Unit tested web services using Junit, JMeter, Mockito Easy mock, SpringJunitRunner, hence achieved the goals of Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Server-side validations are achieved using Spring Validation framework.
- Adopted JMS API to setup mail notification upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Utilized Apache Cassandra for storing the external stream of data and building real time analytics dashboard using Google Charts API with Angular 4 Components.
- Developed Spring Batch processes for financial reporting applications and modules using Perl and Korn shell scripts on Oracle database, with partitions and sub-partitions.
- Implemented Quartz scheduler to execute batch programming using Spring Batch.
- Implemented various validations rules using JBoss Business rules in the drl (drools file) using Drools rule engine.
- Developed Test classes using Junit and Easy Mock and test coverage using EMMA plug-in.
- Utilized AWS Services platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets, creating EC2 instances and to deploy the Dockerized Container services.
- Used AWS cloud watch and Cloud Front for promoting code in various environments.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tools for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with SVN,Jenkins,and Jenkins Jobs
- Used MAVEN as build tool.
- Developed groovy scripts to create Jenkins build pipelines and configured to Git repository to achieve continuous integration and delivery of Microservices.
Full Stack Developer
- Developed user interface with HTML5, CSS3, LESS, JSON, AJAX, Angular and on server-side Technology with Node JS.
- Developed Single page application using Angular.
- Defined new validations through Angular for the form fields implemented through HTML5.
- Worked on Angular directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Implemented responsive web design using Bootstrap.
- Decorating angular UI bootstrap to appear as look and feel creates different features.
- Implemented using Spring MVC components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Integrated Spring MVC with Hibernate for data access from Oracle Database.
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns and Spring IOC for loosely coupled code.
- Integrated spring with Hibernate for data access from MySQL Database.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC) and Hibernate Framework persistence onto oracle database.
- Used Multithreading as a programming and an execution model that allows multiple threads to exist within the context of a single process.
- Used Hibernate mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the database.
- Hibernate Query Language (HQL) was used to perform various queries in the database.
- Worked with the Node package manager (NPM) along with Grunt and Bower for the build
- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon Web Services focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Experienced in working with Babel and Webpack in application build and deployment processes.
- Documented Spring RESTful APIs with Swagger to help customers better understand APIs.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Used Jenkins for continuous deployment and integration of the build and release process.
- Extensively used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Involved in running Selenium automations scripts and updating the scripts according to enhanced requirements using Selenium WebDriver.
Full Stack Developer
- Worked with Core Java Concepts like Polymorphism, Abstraction and Exceptional Handling.
- Developed an application using J2EE technologies like Java Server pages, Java Bean Components, Java, JSP, Servlets.
- Implemented client-side validations using AJAX and Java Script.
- Developed SOAP web services using JAX-WS and persistence using Hibernate andJPA framework.
- Developed SOAP Web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Developed SOAP Services and Web Service Clients (JAX-WS) with data representation in different formats such as XML.
- Responsibilities include the creation of test documentation and debugging and investigating issues.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used Struts Test Cases for testing Action Classes.
- Used ANT as the build tool for the application. Used Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest for version control and change management.
- Developed Business objects using POJOs and data access layer using JDBC.
- Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, Query & Criteria's to fetch the data from NOSQL Database.
- Established connection with JDBC to persist data to MySQL database.
- Wrote SQL and HQL Queries for data related operation.
- Involved in creating JUnit test cases.
- Involved in build & deployment cycles using Maven.
- Developed backend logic using Core Java including Collections, Multithreading and Exception Handling.
- Implemented Multithreading feature for processing the multiple requests to achieve high performance.
- Involved in development activities using Core Java/J2EE, Servlets, JSP used for creating web application.
- Implemented JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Developed/Customized Java Server Pages (JSP) for Customer User Interface (UI).
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural pattern using STRUTS framework including JSP, Servlets, and EJB.
- Developed the business logic code in Core Java/J2EE, Struts, JDBC.
- Deployed Application using Oracle Weblogic Server.
- Worked extensively on JSP tags, JSP Directives and JSP Implicit Objects.
- Worked on sharing objects or variables between servlets using RequestDispatcher().