- Admitted to Confidential 's Java program, an intensive 21 - week learning program, following a rigorous assessment of technical acumen, interpersonal skills, and professional aptitude.
- Completed hands-on Full Stack Development coursework with pair programming assignments and a group project focused on Java (including Data Structures & Algorithms as well as Design Patterns), Spring Framework, Spring Boot, SQL, Web Design, React, and modern web development practices such as Agile, 12 Factor Apps, Git, CI/CD, and AWS Deployment.
Java Development Program
- Facilitated correlation of marketing materials while representing different brands via official social media pages
- Crafted marketing advertisements for new beers across several breweries
- Participated in the process of small scale screen-printing via use of stencil and fabric screen
- Used Procreate to design commissioned logo for small business
- Provided expedient service tending from taps of up 130 draft beers and skillfully crafting 30+house cocktails
- Retained and communicated a wealth of knowledge in alcohol styles, flavors, and aromas to customers and associates
- Provided a welcoming and positive culture through inclusive attitudes and fast but friendly service to generate repeat business
- Clearly and concisely reported status of daily operations to upper
- Received inventory through distribution partners while tracking active inventory levels
- Maintained labor percentages through task delegation and time management
- Utilized S.A.P. ERP to monitor inventory levels and process purchase orders