Software and System Implementation: Client/Server system design and implementation, Machine Translation system, Image/vector processing and editing, Computer graphics, Human - Computer Interface, Digital Transmission, Word processing, Database
Hardware and Operating System: IBM PC 486, Pentium, HP, Sun Work Station, Solaris, DOS, Windows 7, Windows NT, Window 95, X-window, Unix, Linux, Xenix
- Develop and support GRA (global risk analytics) core platform system. Java 8, Oracle, Restful service, Maven, Micro Service, Spring Boot, Splunk, Hibernate, JSON
- Build in-house Risk Analytics core platform (GCP) system to design and manage the workflow, user entitlement, domain/category management, workflow approval/run, so the business user can manage and run workflow using our web interface.
- Develop and support real time DTC, Clearstream, BNY position feed and trade feed calculation. Swift message, Java 8, SQL server, Maven, JMS, Restful service, Spring, JSON
- Build in-house Segregation and Financing Engine, using optimization algorithm to identify the targeted set of securities within each client portfolio satisfying the regulatory statutes and at the same time benefitting the business with proper operation control in place.
Senior Java developer
- Develop and support Collateral project, developed and rewrote many JMS messaging based micro services, integrate with Lombard system. JMS, Oracle DB, core Java 7, Maven,, Spring, JSON
- Develop several reporting microservices, task manager microservice, integration testing
- Develop Rate Reset project, worked on OTC regulatory reporting system Herald to build CFTC and EMIR regulatory reporting for credit trades. Core Java, Hibernate, DB2, Ant build
- Production support for OTC Trade booking system TradeOne, an OTC cross-asset trade booking system. Responsible for small enhancement, troubleshooting and production support. Core Java, DB2
- Develop and Upgrade OTC confirm system Tripod to latest MSJava rolling release standards. Change all the source code to reconfigure, use MSJava rolling release new interface to configure, and setup the queues. Test and debug all the staging and production environment.
- Develop UI for our background subtraction system using C++, JUCE
- Develop our Twrrl web app (a video effect app), including paypal integration, Facebook integration. PHP, mysql, Jquery, amazon cloud services.
- Develop our content management system using mysql, PHP, including content admin, user admin, category admin, featured admin.
Senior java developer
- Develop and maintain Commercial Paper fixed income trading system in CATS group. Spring framework, Java 5.0 server side, JMS, Ant build, Maven
- Production support: CP CATS system.
- Implemented Bloomberg YCD offerings, Buyback and TradeWeb CD offerings and trading
- C# .NET UI design and development: migrating CP CATS to ET trading system, Database design and develop UI front end
Senior java developer
- Develop and maintain our dark pool equity trading system. Java swing, Server side core Java, Multi-threading, Fix protocol, real time messaging using JMS, Shell scripting.
- Server side development in multi threaded environment. OMS integration with our buy side and sell side clients. Our Application servers and UI communicate through JMS queues and topics.
- Develop and maintain our internal web application for setting up all the configuration parameters for our APS and UI, using struts framework.
- UI enhancement, java swing, JMS.
- Perl programming in LINUX environment for our server scheduling.
- Production support, bug fixing and trouble shooting.
Senior Software engineer
- Windows NT, Windows 2000, UNIX Solaris 2.6 and Solaris 8, C++, Java, C#
- New frontier development using C# and .NET. Quick Entry Template Editor
- BVS startup performance enhancement. Designed and developed the blotter view startup performance enhancement project, based on the customer defined XML doc, the blotter view server will parse the XML and pick up the trades which meet the customer specified criteria.
- Web trading support and maintenance. Maintain and support the web trading environment both front end and back end (Etoolkit server), set up the new orbix2K environment for running web trading in Tomcat.