- Accomplished more TEMPthan 10 years of history in Information Technology, out of which 5+ years of latest experience in implementing java - based solutions using Agile methodologies.
- Strong analyst and problem solver with a history of implementing UI, back-end functionality, services, libraries, algorithms, and testing for successful projects using technologies such as Java 8, Servlet, JSP, JSON, AJAX, Tomcat, Spring, Hibernate, Mockito, Maven, and Git.
- Software Development Lifecycle Requirements Gathering & Analysis Software Implementation
- Agile Scrum Object-Oriented Applications Web Services Design Patterns Database Development
- Unit & Integration Testing Solution Plans Process Optimization Team & Mentorship
Languages: Java, Python
Web Services: REST,JSON, Microservice
Web and Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
Frameworks: React, Spring (Core, Boot, MVC), Hibernate, Entity, Asp.Net
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, MongoDB
Design Patterns: Singleton, MVC, Factory, interceptor, Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Iterator, Repository, Proxy, Front Controller, View Helper, Template, AOP
SDLC: RUP, Agile SCRUM, Waterfall, TDD
Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Maven, Spring Tool Suite, Postman, Bitbucket, SQL Developer, Junit, Kafka, Mockito, Jenkins, Git, WampServer, Microsoft Office, Visio, UML
Platforms: Windows, Linux(Ubuntu)
- Developed and supported all phases of IT project life cycle including requirement analysis, technical design, coding, unit testing, and acceptance testing.
- Designed and implemented user interface, HTML, and CSS.
- Implemented Hibernate framework for Object Relational Mapping and persistence.
- Created and integrated RESTful web service to communicate with front end.
- Built back-end of applications using Spring and Spring Boot.
- Used TDD to perform unit testing and integration testing.
- Developed teaching materials and approaches in compliance with teaching standards.
- Supervised labs and student work; advised students regarding class materials and study skills.
- Evaluated and modified instructional resources to meet diverse student needs.
- Organized and maintained student records; evaluated assignments and exams.
- Introduced process improvement strategies that enhanced student engagement.
Technologies Used: Java, C++, Servlet, HTML, CSS, MySQL, NetBeans, Dev C++