- 9+ years of experience as a JAVA/J2EE Developer, Python and Golang includes Analysis, Design and Development of quality software for Web - based applications using JAVA/ J2EE technologies and .Net Technologies using software development methodologies / frameworks like SDLC, Waterfall and AGILE.
- Strong experience in developing web applications using JAVA/J2EE concepts like OOP, Collections, JDBC, JSP, SERVLETS, HIBERNATE, JPA, SPRING, WEB SERVICE, STRUTS.
- Over 3 years of experience in Golang. Excellent coding and problem - solving skills with ability to work as Developer.
- Strong working knowledge in developing Restful webservices and Micro Services using Golang.
- Hands on Experience on Entity framework, JDBC and HIBERNATE for persisting data to different relational database and extensive knowledge in Java Persistence API.
- Implemented various J2EE applications by using Spring Framework modules like Spring MVC, Spring REST, Spring DAO Spring Repository, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring Batch.
- Experience Developing, enhance and maintain a Spring Boot based Microservices application
- Good at implementing the database designing, SQL, MSSQL, DB 2, and Oracle.
- Developed web applications based on different design patterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Objects etc.
- Worked on Spring open source java framework utilizing Spring MVC, Spring IOC and JPA with hibernate and Client server validations.
- Good working knowledge on Spring core, Spring ORM, Spring DAO and Spring MVC architecture.
- Good Experience in implementing web services such as SOAP and REST using WSDL, JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Well experience in configuring and deploying applications onto application servers like Tomcat6.x/7.x, IIS7 and Web Sphere 7.x/8.x.
- Used Log4J for enabling runtime logging and performed system integration test to ensure quality of the system.
- Expertise in writing unit test cases using Junit .
- Good knowledge in using Maven and ANT Scripts for building and deploying the application in web/app servers.
- Extensive experience in using IDE tools like Visual Studio 2015, Eclipse, Net beans and IBM RAD.
- Experience and deep knowledge in bug tracking tools like JIRA and source code management tools like Source Tree, Microsoft VSS, Tortoise SVN.
- Involved in performance tuning, code re-factoring, load test, technical design documentation and User manuals.
- Used GIT to maintain code version control. Maintained different branches in various stages like development, QA, and production.
- Highly self-motivated, good technical, communications and interpersonal skills. Able to work reliably under pressure. Committed team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to quickly adapt to new environment and technologies.
ProgrammingLanguages: Java, SQL, Pyhton, Golang
Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, EJB, SOAP, CSS, Log4j
ApplicationServer: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, IIS 7
JAVA Frameworks & Tools: HIBERNATE, JPA, SPRING MVC, SPRING BOOT, REST and SOAP WEB SERVICES, STRUTS, Entity framework, Nuget, Unity, .Net MVC, Log4J, Maven, Docker
IDE’s: Eclipse, RAD, Net beans, Visual Studio 2015
Database’s: Oracle 11g, DB2, My SQL, Derby
Version Control Tools: MS VSS, SVN, GITHub
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber
Case Tools: Rational Rose, UML, OOAD, RUP
Operating Systems: Windows, linux
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
- Involved in implementation of procedures for gathering the requirements from clients for solution demonstrations.
- Introduced to Golang while working within a project.
- Wrote microservices using Golang.
- Build Restful API by building Node JS Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Develop Business object services using Micro-service architecture with Spring Boot, Spring REST and Cassandra and expose services for OMP Applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Developed a RESTful web API using Spring Boot. Spring Data is used to communicate with the Mongo DB.
- Developed Web Services SOAP/HTTP, SOAP/JMS, and SMTP using SOA technologies such as SOAP, WSDL.
- Developed of web modules and middleware components using AWS and spring integration.
- Developed server-side software modules and client-side user interface components deployed entirely in Compute Cloud of Amazon Web Services.
- Used Continuous delivery/ Continuous Integration tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy our application to AWS.
- Strong Experiences in creating and consuming XML Web Services and having knowledge of SOAP, soap header and soap exception.
- Developed and maintained stored procedures, User Defined Functions, Indexes, Views, Tables, and Relationships on SQL Server.
- Developed RESTFUL/WCF Web services, APIs, and other back end components.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration testing in development environment and ensuring application is according to specifications.
- Exposure to CI/CD process and working with Build and Configuration Management Tools like Jenkins, Maven, SonarQube, Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence)
Confidential, Johnston, IA
Software developer Co-op
- Extensive involve in analyzing business requirement and discussion with business users.
- Used Eclipse IDE for coding, debugging and testing the application modules.
- Implemented and worked on claims processing, fraud analysis and reports generations in the application.
- Developed action classes, Form bean classes and Struts configuration file using Struts framework.
- Implemented Restful web services to perform our business activities.
- Created data base tables, stored procedures according to the application requirements.
- Implemented SQL injection security checks, html sanitization and other security mechanisms.
- Involved in peer-to-peer code reviews and cross checked whether coding standards are being followed.
- Implemented basic and advanced search generically to populate in list views of all the modules.
- Created and maintained the Admin page for central management of the application.
- Performed debugging and exception handling in support to the software development.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers in MS-SQL database using T-SQL for regulate and maintain complex data.
- Involved in performance tuning of the application by creating various database Indexes and optimizing database queries.
- Developed application Specific thread safe XML APIs, XML Document Builder and parser utils, validators using java DOM Parser which is used among the components.
- Rewriting the legacy windows forms applications into web-based application using web form.
- Moved Code to Spring XD environment with help of CICD process (Jenkins and SonarQube)
Sr. Software Engineer
- Developed Web services to allow communication between the applications using Rest and SOAP Web services.
- Designed, Developed and analyzed the front-end and back-end using JSP, Servlets and Spring 3.0.
- Integrated spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Worked with Agile and Waterfall Methodology.
- Implemented scripting with Ajax, JSF, and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Generate UI mockups from paper and pencil concepts to high fidelity prototypes that convey the interaction model using HTML5, CSS and AngularJs.
- Implemented Business Logic Using POJO’s and used Web sphere 7.0 to deploy the applications.
- Implemented various java design patterns like Front Controller, Singleton, façade, Data Access objects, Factory pattern, etc.
- Involved in developing SOAP Web Services using XML, XPATH, XSD, SOAP, WSDL and Apache Axis .
- Extensively used JSTL tag libraries
- Used Notepad++ data import handler for indexing data in different formats like XML, TXT, CSV etc.
- Developed various JUnit test cases for Unit Testing.
- Worked with Testers in resolving various defects in the application and was an integral part of the team.
- Implemented Controllers, models and used ng-repeat to render JSON response to DOM.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence.
- Implemented Java persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate 3.0.
- Used IBM RAD as IDE for development of the application.
- Prepare Java/J2EE development structure for Maven.
- Implemented the DAO pattern to connect to the database and retrieve data.
- DAO and Hibernate transactions was implemented using Hibernate framework.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design pattern such as MVN, Business Delegate, Data Access Object, and Singleton.
- Worked with Web Sphere 7.x/8.x as the web server.
- Created workflows for creating multiple renditions of images.
- Extensive experience in Hibernate ORM mapping utilities and used query, criteria services.
- Performed Unit testing and performance tuning like profiling of the project.
- Unit tested controller layer using JUnit 4 and Mockito framework.
- Performed functional testing using SOAP UI and created mock services for testing on developer sandbox.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Interacted with the users in case of technical problems and mentoring the business users.
- Coded changes to remaining Java web applications as identified by the proof of concept stage of the project.