Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, Microservices
Web and Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish
Frameworks: Angular, JSF, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Hibernate
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Abstract, Prototype, Builder, Adapter, Proxy, Façade, Template Method, Observer, Strategy, Circuit Breaker / Bulkhead, Command
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile, Iterative
Tools: Visual Paradigm, StarUML, Microsoft Visio, Git, GitHub, GitLab, Latex, Packet Tracer, Network Simulator (ns - 2), MATLAB, Simulink, Jenkins, Junit, Docker, active MQ, Rabbit MQ, Kubernetes
Platforms: Windows, Linux, PCF, Azure, AWS
Big Data: Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Hive. Flume, Scala, Kafka
- Collaborating with management, departments, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications
- Designing algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Producing efficient and elegant code based on requirements
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance
- Observing user feedback to recommend improvements to existing software products
Java Developer / Instructor
- design, implement, test, and deploy large scale projects.
- Advise students on their final projects.
- Evaluated and followed up large scale projects production.
- Implement the back-end part of various projects funded by university and Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Reviewed and evaluated graduate student projects.
Technologies Used: Spring Framework, Spring boot, Hibernate, C++, Java, JPA, AWS, HTML, XML, CSS, Mango DB, PHP, SQL, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Windows, Linux.