- Having around 9 years of experience in all phases of software development life cycle, Business Analysis including gathering requirements, analysis and Debugging, Applications design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Implementation, Testing of various client/server and web applications.
- Eliciting and documenting business requirements, efficient and effective requirements analysis, prioritization of business needs and solutions, customer relations, user acceptance testing (UAT), Regression Testing, Integration Testing.
- Experienced of development using Agile Methodology and good exposure in Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Extensive experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure.
- Expertise in Design, development and testing of web application and integration of projects using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, JDBC, JMS, RabbitMQ, XML, MAVEN, SBT, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Beans, Web Services (REST/SOAP).
- Strong working experience on Hibernate. Used Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Hibernate Caching, Transactions.
- Good experience working with Hadoop technologies such as HDFS, Hive, Spark, NoSQL databases.
- Strong experience in working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong knowledge of Data Pipeline and Streaming using Apache Kafka, hands on experience of writing Kafka Producers, Connectors and Consumers.
- Experienced in Paymentech SDK, Groovy and grails, Apache SOLR, Lucene, SOA and ADF 11g.
- Hands on experience in user interface development frameworks like Angular 2.0/4.0/6.0.
- Experience in Struts (MVC architecture), Spring Framework, J2EE Design Patterns, Spring IOC.
- Experience in creating and consuming SOAP Web Services using JAX - WS, JAX-RS, WSDL and SOAP, JSON messages.
- Experience on working with J2EE Application Server - WebSphere, WebLogic and Tomcat Server.
- Experienced on multiple version control tools like GIT, SVN, Bitbucket.
- Experienced in design and development of Stored Procedures, DDL and DML queries using SQL, PL/SQL with Oracle 9i/10g. Hands on experience using TOAD and SQL Develop.
- Extensively worked on IBM Urban Code Deploy to deploy the artifacts on to the servers and creating processes on uDeploy.
- Knowledge of using build tools like MAVEN, SBT and for the building of deployable artifacts such as war & ear from source code.
- Extensively use of Jenkins to build the projects, cloned the projects from the bitbucket repository.
- Experience writing Shell, Python and Perl scripts to automate the deployments.
- Managed environments DEV, QA, UAT, STG and PROD for various releases and designed instance strategies.
- Strong knowledge of database principles, computer networking and communication technologies.
- Quick learner with sound technical and analytical skills, ability to learn and apply new technologies.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationship with management and co-workers.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills, and team player.
Programming Languages: Java, Scala, SQL.
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, RMI, JSTL
Web Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Bootstrap.
Databases: Oracle, Teradata, MY-SQL and MS Access, DB2.
Big Data Technologies: Hive, Spark, Cassandra, Cloudera.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Visual Studio, IntelliJ.
Web and App Servers: Apache Tomcat, PCF
Operating Systems: Windows-2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MacOS
RDBMS: ORACLE 10g/11g Rel2, SQL Developer
Version Control Tools: Git, Subversion, Bitbucket.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
CI/CD: Jenkins, uDeploy, Bitbucket, Docker.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS.
Log Monitoring: Splunk
Log/Build/Test: Log4J, Log back, Maven, Junit
Cloud: AWS (EC2, S3, Cloud Watch, Lambda, IAM, etc.), Azure (Azure DB).
Messaging Queue: Apache Kafka, JMS, RabbitMQ.
Other Tools: JUnit 3.8/4.0, Selenium, Arquillian, Mokito, SOAP UI, Jasmine, Confluence, Jira, Service Now.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
- End to end development throughout Software Development Process (SDLC) process. Upgrading or migrating legacy application to latest technologies. Agile methodology throughout the development process. Interacting with business, Developers, Analysts, project managers.
- Developed Spring boot REST microservices that integrates with internal WCS webservices and DB2 database.
- Involved in developing micro services supported by Spring Boot, Kafka streaming services and caching LDAP data.
- Worked with RabbitMQ for messaging purposes.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Launched and monitored AWS resources like EC2, Lambda, EMR, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, RDS etc,
- Extensively used Java8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections, multithreading and for effective sorting mechanisms.
- Worked with a team to migrate from Legacy/On prem environment into AWS.
- Worked on SQL Server, MySQL databases and writing SQL and PL/SQL queries.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions available as part of Java8 to store and process the data.
- Implemented failsafe mechanism using resilience4j and circuit breaker to protect the backend services and database overload in case of continuous failures
- Used log back and Lombok for logging and Splunk for log monitoring.
- Used spring sleuth to provide trace id and span id that’s unique per each request, helpful for log monitoring
- Masking sensitive data over logs and encryption of PII data.
- Connected to data sources and implemented CRUD operations on database using spring data framework feature spring JDBC
- Responsible for developing data pipeline by implementing Kafka producers and consumers and configuring brokers.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML
- Used maven build tool for project dependency deploy the code.
- Implemented testing related frameworks using Mockito, Junit and Cucumber, selenium.
- ORM frameworks such as GORM (groovy object relational mapping), Spring JPA, JPA, Hibernate, eclipseLink.
- Worked with Postman for Internal dev testing of REST API’s.
- Integrated Apache Kafka for data ingestion
- Used docker compose to run container for Zookeeper and Kafka brokers to set up Kafka cluster
- Used spring kafka features like kafka template, Kafka Listener to listen data from messages in topic and to push data to kafka topics and used concurrency while listening to kafka messages
- Used git for code versioning, Jenkins for deployment and Jira for tracking, Confluence for documenting.
Environment: MacOS, STS 3.9, DB2, Java8, JSON, Spring boot, REST API, Postman, Junit, Kafka, WCS, Git, IntelliJ, AWS, Azure(Azure DB), Jira, Jenkins, PCF, Groovy, Jira, Confluence, Scala, AngularJS, Spark, Hive, SOA, RabbitMQ.
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
- Developed REST and SOAP webservices to fetch the information by consuming clients side SOAP webservices and from database
- Developed REST/SOAP webservices, also with asynchronous calls involved in it, used Future implementation
- Wrote test cases using Mockito as the Unit testing framework and Selenium as automation testing for the developed Java applications
- Implementation of a responsive UI which will scale itself depending on the device, platform and browser, using Angular 4, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Worked with Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front, Terraform.
- Used spring integration framework for the development of services
- Serializing the POJO information to XML/JSON formats using JAXB for easy representation.
- Implemented the Web Service Security, by encrypting the messages.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures for the application in Oracle.
- Coordinating with the business users by setting up the meeting to grab the inputs from the users.
- Ensuring the quality of the delivered product through establishing the development guidelines and conducting regular code reviews.
- Implemented logging using log4j2, log back patterns and masking sensitive data using regex patterns
- Developed responses comparison among the rewritten services, used Reflection to increase dynamicity
- Experience with version control systems, preferably GIT, Jenkins.
- Experience in integration testing framework like SoapUI for testing the exposed web services.
- Performed Load testing using jmeter, selenium.
- Worked with Sonar Reports, black duck reports, HPE Fortify Reports
- Hands on experience creating the technical design documents & maintaining them.
Environment: Windows, Eclipse IDE, Oracle 11g, Weblogic 11g, XML, JSON, Spring boot, REST API, Webservices (SOAP 1.2, RESTful), SoapUI, Hibernate, Junit, PCF, Tomcat, Bitbucket, MySQL workbench, Azure.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Designed and implemented business logic and other administrative tasks that include registration and maintenance of user profile using Java Servlets.
- Involved in the Analysis, Design, Coding and testing of user requirements in different sprints.
- Designed and coded application components in an Agile environment.
- Implemented J2EE standards, MVC architecture using Spring Framework.
- Implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating
- Worked on Web Services using java API for XML Services (JAX-WS) and build, deploying Restful Web APIs Services
- Implementation of a responsive UI which will scale itself depending on the device, platform and browser, using Angular 2, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Importing large number of records from CSV for Excel file and mapping them to the rows of the database and saving them.
- Created single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular JS 2.0 framework
- Implemented several new features by calling new Web services which were provided.
- Developed domain objects using Hibernate and the respective configuration in xml files.
- Developed the data layer using Hibernate Persistence Framework. Created Hibernate mapping files and Hibernate configuration files for individual modules.
- Tested web services on SOAP UI and SOAP Sonar.
- Troubleshooting of application related issues by analyzing log files created in Linux/Unix environment.
- Involved in fixing various defects assigned on the Jira.
- Used log4j for logging.
- Developed the application using SCRUM agile methodology.
- Used GitHub as version management.
- Backed up the Azure database as well as connected azure database with the front end for the dynamic data in the front end of the application
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, JSP, Web Services, ESB, SOAP, REST, Spring, JAXB, JNDI, Bootstrap, SQL, Java Beans, JUnit, Log4j 1.2, Ant, Maven 2.2.1 Oracle10g, XML, UML, Eclipse, Web Logic 10.3, Unix, Azure DB, NodeJS
- Excellent JAVA, J2EE application development skills with strong experience in Object Oriented Analysis, extensively involved throughout Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Implemented various J2EE standards and MVC framework involving the usage of Struts, JSP, AJAX and servlets for UI design.
- Used SOAP/ REST for the data exchange between the backend and user interface.
- Utilized Java and MySQL from day to day to debug and fix issues with client processes.
- Developed, tested, and implemented financial-services application to bring multiple clients into standard database format.
- Assisted in designing, building, and maintaining database to analyze life cycle of checking and debit transactions.
- Created web service components using SOAP, XML and WSDL to receive XML messages and for the application of business logic.
- Involved in configuring web sphere variables, queues, DSs, servers and deploying EAR into Servers.
- Involved in developing the business Logic using Plain Old Java Objects ( POJOs ) and Session EJBs.
- Developed authentication through LDAP by JNDI .
- Developed and debugged the application using Eclipse IDE .
- Involved in Hibernate mappings, configuration properties set up, creating sessions, transactions and second level cache set up.
- Involved in backing up database & in creating dump files. And also creating DB schemas from dump files. Wrote developer test cases & executed. Prepared corresponding scope & traceability matrix.
- Implemented JUnit and JAD for debugging and to develop test cases for all the modules.
- Hands-on experience of Sun One Application Server, Web logic Application Server, Web Sphere Application Server, Web Sphere Portal Server, and J2EE application deployment technology.
Environment: Java multithreading, JDBC, Hibernate, Struts, Collections, Maven, Subversion, JUnit, SQL language, Struts, JSP, SOAP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, Junit, Oracle, XML, Putty and Eclipse.