- Performance - driven, insightful Electronic engineer wif a proven ability of new product development and troubleshooting in high-pressure environments.
- Talent for quickly mastering new technology. Comprehensive noledge of and experience in electronic circuit design and software development.
- Skilled at consulting wif customers to delineate and analyze their requirements and develop specifications and products to meet their requirements.
- Excellent team-building skills.
- Electronic circuits design
- PCB layout
- VHDL. Familiar wif Mentor Graphics (Design Capture
- Expedition PCB
- Library Manager
- Analog Designer
- Embedded systems development (software and hardware)
- Familiar wif OSEK operation system. Familiar wif development software Microchip MPLAB IDE
- HI-TECH PICC 18 STD
- Metrowerks Code Warrior Cosmic
- Keil uVision2 MASM
- Familiar wif emulators such as ICE2000 Real ICE ICD2
- SAE J1939 Vector CANoe 7.0
- Intrepid Control ValueCAN
- Lead design and implementation efforts for software development of microprocessor based products. Develop and maintaine design documentation including requirement documents, state or behavior diagrams, software partitioning, software flowcharts, worst-case design analysis, validation test plans and validation tests.
- Utilize sound coding techniques to ensure the product meets all specifications.
- Investigate new technologies to meet product design. Prepare and conduct DFMEA for components and component assembly.
- Communicate, correspond and coordinate wif customers and suppliers to resolve technical issues.
- Perform product cost analysis and development estimates to aid in determining the feasibility of electronic modules and provide quick response to RFQ. Manage projects through timing plans to ensure design issues are resolved in a timely manner and all milestones and deliverables are met. Create or direct the creation of code or models to provide design.
- Main projects include:
Confidential, MichiganProject Engineer EE
- In charge of the overall electronic architecture, its integration and developments, optimizing cost and functionality wif a focus on standardization and reusable developments. Propose and implement VA/VE solutions.
- Define specifications for ECU, sensors, motors.
- Design schematic; use Pspice to simulate and analyze electronic circuit design; design PCB layout; mock up prototype; develop and debug embedded software in C and assembly language; test the prototype and trouble shooting.
- Design test equipment for test lab and manufacturing department; develop software (in Visual C++.net) for testers.
- Cooperated wif test labs (such as Underwriters Laboratories) to test product and analyze test d Confidential, find the root cause and modify design to ensure dat product designs meet customer requirements, like EMC, ESD. Responsible for the application of communication protocol for d Confidential buses like CAN, LIN, and wireless like Bluetooth.
- Contribute to manufacturing performance and customer service by assisting in the solution of production or quality problems associate wif the design. Provide EE expertise to manufacturing department and support program launch.
- Prototypes and equipment developed include:
- Hardware design (schematic, PCB, GAL program) and software development (Microsoft C6.0, Turbo C, embedded C, assembly language of 8086, 8096, 8051, 8748).
- Planed and executed complete engineering design projects from initial design concept thought to production release and post-production support for products.
- Provide alternative design solutions, analyses, justifications and recommendations at the concept stage, facilitates selection of designs dat achieve best possible trade-off of cost, timing, innovation, and performance.
- Projects developed include: