- Over 7+ years of experience in the IT industry involving analysis, design, implementation, integration, administration, and testing of various systems.
- Expertise in J2EE Design Patterns, Data Modeling and Data Base Management.
- Design, development and testing of reliable and secure sites, Load balancer - based applications built using groovy on grails.
- Extensive experience developing applications using agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM and KANBAN along with sound knowledge on integration tools like Jenkins, Quick Build, Bamboo.
- Experience in developing single page web applications using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Experience in developing Web Services using SOAP and REST.
- Experience in Core Java methodologies/concepts like JVM, Memory Management and Multi-threading.
- Expertise Hands-on experience with Web Application Development using J2EE technologies and Oracle.
- Good Exposure to work on FrameWork using Struts MVC, Spring MVC Architecture.
- Strong Experience in Oracle and back-end programming. Good experience in SQL, PLSQL Normalization, creation of stored procedures and function.
- Strong Experience in NoSQL programming. Exposure to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Experience in using Log4J, Version Control using GIT, BitBucket, SVN, CVS and Maven, Jenkins used for the automatic build process.
- Worked on different OS UNIX, Linux and Windows.
- Good understanding of client-side builds tools like npm, bower, Grunt and Gulp.
- Experience in working with MQ, ActiveMQ, IBM MQ, IBM WebSphere, Portal/Application Server, BE WebLogic, and Apache Tomcat5 application servers.
- Experience in using open source ESB products like Apache Camel, JBossFuse .
- Experience in using GWT (Google Web Toolkit) for optimizing the code and increase the performance of web applications.
- Expertise in Back-end/server-side java technologies such as: Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java. Messaging Service (JMS), RabbitMQ, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), Java Naming and Directory Interface (JND).
- Strong experience in different IDEs like RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite and IntelliJ IDEA and worked on various application and web servers like JBoss, BES Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, Glassfish, Camel and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in working with EC2 Container Service plug-in in JENKINS which automates the Jenkins master-slave configuration by creating temporary slaves.
- Experience in using AWS (Amazon Web Services) for hosting the client applications. Used AWS to transform the hosted applications to cloud applications.
- Strong knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions, Optimistic Locking.
- Experience in using Sencha for the automation unit testing of the build applications.
- Experience in using service virtualization product like LISA.
- Used LISA to process the data/ applications for the teams in the organization. Good Exposure in using LISA for business participants across organizations.
- Used LISA to ensure the effectiveness of the application by recording the process and testing it.
- Experience in using defect project/defect management suites like JIRA.
- Experience in using Selenium for automated test cases.
- Good work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL. Had a great exposure in using mainframes which support old/legacy applications.
- Experience in Infrastructure Development and Operations, involved in designing and deploying utilizing almost all the AWS stack like EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, RDS, SES, ELB, Autoscaling, CloudFront, CloudFormation, elastic cache, CloudWatch, SNS, Route 53.
- Good Exposure in using Teradata for data analytics.
- Experience in implementing the AngularJS and React JS frameworks.
- Implemented security and authentication concepts such as OAuth 2.0, and Cryptographic algorithms.
- Automate provisioning and maintaining large number of servers on AWS instances.
- Excellent Team player with very good attitude and excellent interpersonal skills with analytical abilities, communication skills.
Programming: Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JSTL, and other java related technologies.),C++,C
Web Services: SOAP, Microservices, JAX-RPC, WSDL, JAX-RS JAX-WS, UDDI, JAX-B, CFX, Restful.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, Jakarta Struts, JSF, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JTA, JNDI, JPA, JMS.
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD),Visual Studio
Web Servers: JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Apache
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL Server, Sybase, PostgreSQL
Database Tools: SQL Developer, DB Artisan, TOAD, MSSQL Server Management Studio.
Cloud: AWS EC2, S3, RDS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports, BIRT, Crystal Reports
Build Tools: Gradle, Maven, ANT
Tools: and Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, JReport, Rational Rose, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, Spring Boot.
Version Control: Git, SVN, CVS, VSS (Visual Source Safe)
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, 7, 8/8.1, 10), Linux, Unix
Confidential, South Field, MI
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Participated in Agile (Scrum) methodology and Involved in Design, development, Implementation and testing of the application.
- Designed and developed the REST Controllers, Services, Entities and Repositories.
- Developed Angular services making use of resource service to perform REST API calls to the backend.
- Developed Unit test case using JUnit and used Jenkins for continuous integration testing.
- Developed the front-end featuring rich web interface implemented using HTML5, CSS3, Angular 4 and Typescript.
- Participated in task breakdown sessions, involved in SCRUM poker for task assessments, assigned tasks to myself and team members, participated in daily scrum, bi-weekly sprint end review and retrospect meetings.
- Involved in micro-service architecture with Spring Boot and Implemented Spring MVC framework which includes controllers and services for handling the requests.
- Created various schemes or tables required for the project in Oracle 11g database and generate respective entities in Hibernate.
- Implementing AngularJS and Node.JS with Spring MVC as model component and developed custom AngularJS directives, tags and integrated with Spring forms.
- Expertise in developing single page applications using AngularJS, using various angular modules.
- Responsible for implementing the business requirements using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services Infrastructure services EC2 Cloud Formation
- Developed Open stack API to Integrate with Amazon EC2 cloud-based architecture in AWS
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Also used the Spring IOC feature to get hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies.
- Integrated http services with backend and involved implementing streams with Observables.
- Involved in Building the project using Gradle tool for creating WAR file to be deployed in application servers.
- Good experience in debugging the application by running the server in debug mode and having the experience in usage of log4J to persist the data in log files.
- Used Atlassian Confluence as a wiki to maintain project related information and used JIRA to track all the stories, tasks and defects.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Experience in implementing the AngularJS and React JS frameworks.6
- Implemented Angular 4 component router for navigation.
- Implemented the persistence layer by using Hibernate Framework.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring MVC, Spring boot 1.4.7, Hibernate 4, Tomcat 7.0, oracle 11g, Log4j, Gradle, PrimeNG, Eclipse, Angular 4, TypeScript, Node.js, HTML 5, CSS 3, JUnit, Oracle 11g, JDBC, GitHub, Source tree, Jenkins, JIRA, Jasmine, Karma, Mockito, VScode.
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Followed Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective and used JIRA as a tracking tool for the sprints.
- Developed Angular controllers, services, filters and developed HTML templates with various Angular directives such as ng-app, ng-controller, ng-repeat, ng-if, ng- show, ng-hide, ng- change, ng-blur, etc.
- Developed Grid's used in the system using SlickGrid and created custom grid directive to make the component reusable.
- Developed Angular services making use of resource service to perform REST API calls to the backend.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and Selenium
- Developed REST controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with required JSON data.
- Developed REST exception handling controller advices to respond to bad requests and server-side exceptions.
- Developed Merge jobs in Pythonto extract and load data into database and used Test driven approach.
- Used various Angular UI Bootstrap components such as calendars, masks, uploaders, sliders, alerts, modal dialogs etc. For developing the UI.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular UI router for various views and subviews .
- Configured Gulp to perform various UI build and test related tasks and used NodeJS NPM and Bower to manage the dependencies.
- Used complete annotation-driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Worked on Oracle, DB2 Database for maintaining test environment.
- Consumed SOAP/ JAX-WS based web services using spring framework and used SOAP UI for testing these services.
- Used REST Client and POSTMAN to test the rest-based services and used JUnit and Mockito to test the middleware services.
- Worked with Middleware using Message-driven by POJO (MDP) after creating QCF, Queue on WebSphere server, and using JMS template for asynchronous functionality for multiple users.
- Used Hibernate in the persistence layer and implemented DAO's to access data from database.
- Wrote Python Scripts to generate dummy data and requests.
- Worked on their test automation framework written in Python and Selenium.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.) and Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements. Used GruntJS, BowerJS, Express with NodeJS.
- Involved in enhancing existing MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular and Node) stack applications and provided the required support.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB (NoSQL ) database.
- Created various MongoDB collections and wrote services to store and retrieve user data from for the application on devices and used Mongoose API to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Used GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing several developers to collaborate and used Maven as build and configuration tool and Jenkins for continuous integration tool.
- Involved in configuration and usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes. Used RAD as IDE tool to develop the application.
- Prepared Documentation for Unit Test Plan and Unit Test Results for the QA purpose. Participated in the release night shakeouts/overnight deliveries and QA Support.
- Used Veracode for application security scanning and remediated the flaws that were identified in the code.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
Sr. Java Full stack Developer
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Designing and developing dynamic data table, Implemented JSF Custom component.
- Developed the persistence layer with optimized HQL queries and named queries for CRUD operations.
- Extensively worked on business, and persistence tier using the core java 1.7, Spring3.0 and Hibernate
- Created UI interfaces with Angular JS 1.2.27 and Java Script.
- Utilized HTML5 and CSS 3 for User Interface Aesthetics and front-end development.
- MongoDB installation and configuration.
- Wrote SOAP WebService clients for retrieving customers’ pricing discounts, surcharges, shipment data and billing flags
- Worked under Agile environment with Version One, two-week Sprints with daily Scrum meetings.
- Outlined Use Cases, Data Models, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams for multiple story designs with in the ePAT Project.
- Leveraged some of the features Spring Framework such as Dependency Injection, Persistence via Spring + Hibernate integration and Transaction management.
- Involved in bug fixing for existing functionality.
- Involved in writing the JUnit Test Cases.
- Extensively used the LOG4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
- Used Hibernate framework for the backend persistence.
- Implemented web services(SOAP) to invoke providers services from the client side through SSl(Secure Sockets Layer).
- Implemented single page application utilizing AngularJS client-side framework, including form validations, routing techniques, services, http requests, SVG visualization, custom directives, filters, testing.
- Design patterns of Business Delegates, Service Locator and DTO are used for designing the web module of the application.
- Developed the Web Interface using Struts, Java Script, HTML and CSS.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Involved in developing database specific data access objects (DAO) for Oracle.
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean (acts as a Session Facade) and Message driven beans.
- Used Factory, Singleton design patterns for implementing enterprise modules/DTO’s.
- Extensively used the Struts controller component classes for developing the applications.
- Extensively used the struts application resources properties file for error codes, views labels and for Product Internationalization.
- Struts 1.2 has provided its own Controller component and integrates with other technologies to provide the Model and the View for the Model, used Struts to interact with standard data access technologies, like JDBC and EJB.
- Used Spring DI for integrating Spring Service classes with Struts.
- JavaBeans were used to store in a number of different collections of "attributes". Each collection has different rules for the lifetime of that collection, and the visibility of the beans stored there. The JavaServer Pages (JSP) Specification defines scope choices.
- Struts Framework provided the functionality to validate the form data. It’s used to validate the data on the users browser as well as on the server side. Struts Framework emits the java scripts and it’s used to validate the form data on the client browser.
- Consumed webservices using Axis Webservices.
- Used JDBC and Hibernate to connect to the database using Oracle.
- Hibernate was used to Map relational data directly to java objects.
- Data sources were configured in the app server and accessed from the DAO’s through HIBERNATE.
- Used CVS for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Used Eclipse as IDE for development.
- The entire Application is deployed in Weblogic Application Server.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
- Followed coding and documentation standards.
- Responsible for Delivery, User Acceptance Test issues for the application.
- Implemented various J2EE design patterns for designing this application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JDK1.5, JSP 2.0,Struts 1.2, Axis Webservices, JSP 2.0, Servlets 2.4,JDBC, EJB, Spring DI, Hibernate 3.0, ANT, Java Script 1.7,Oracle 9i, XML1.1, JMS, Weblogic, Eclipse, JUnit, Rational Rose, Linux,UNIX,CVS 1.1, RUP, XSLT.
- Designed and developed necessary UML Diagrams like Case, Class, Sequence, State and Activity diagrams.
- Designed and used JUnit test cases during the development phase.
- Developed various Action Classes that route requests to appropriate handlers.
- Developed Session Beans to process user requests and Entity Beans to load and store information from database.
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD) for development.
- Extensively applied various design patterns such as MVC-2, Front Controller, Factory, Singleton, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, DAO etc. throughout the application for a clear and manageable distribution of roles.
- Used the Struts Validation Framework for validation and Struts Tiles Framework for reusable
- Presentation components at the presentation tier.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous messaging the different components.
- Used Hibernate to retrieve data from the Database and did the inserting and deleting operations in the database.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for MySQL.
- Extensively used log4j for logging throughout the application.
- Used CVS for efficiently managing the source code versions with the development team.
- Implemented the project as a multi-tier application using Struts Framework along with JSP for the presentation tier.