- Software Professional with 10+ years of experience in Object Oriented programming, design, developing and testing of Client/Server, Enterprise and Web Applications
- Proficient in the development of Client/server and web applications using JAVA, J2EE, J2SE, technologies and Web technologies for enterprise applications.
- Expert in developing enterprise web - based application based on Java technologies using J2EE, J2SE, EJB, Java Servlets, Struts, Java Beans, JMS, JNDI, ANT and Apache Maven.
- Seasoned professional in various frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring 2.0, JSF.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment
- Extensive Knowledge on databases like Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Developed ANT scripts, and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications
- Working Knowledge on XML, XSLT, XPATH, XQUERY, and XSL-FO.
- Hands on experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat.
- Extensive experience to SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and experience in developing web services using Axis, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, WSSecurity, XML-RPC and JAXB/JAXP.
- Extensive experience working in Spring 2.5/3.0 framework, Struts framework, O/R Mapping Hibernate 3.x framework and web services (SOAP and RESTful)
- Strong experience in writing SQLs, stored procedures, joins and Triggers.
- Good working knowledge of database tools like TOAD, PL/SQL, Db Visualizer and SQL Navigator.
- Very good experience in OOAD, UML, Rational Rose Methodologies.
- Working experience in relational databases like ORACLE and SQL Server, DB2.
- Very good knowledge in writing Shell, ANT scripts for building the projects.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Data bases and hands on work experience in writing application on No SQL databases like Cassandra and Mongo DB.
- Good working knowledge of Ant for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and Junit for unit and integration testing.
- Strong knowledge of IDE's Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD 7.0.0), WebSphere studio application developer.
- Extensive experience in software development methodologies Agile.
- Good Work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL. Creating SQL statements & subqueries.
Web Frameworks: Servlets, JSP, Ember.js, JSTL, Ajax, JQuery, Bootstrap, Angular.js, Node.js, React.js, Struts, Spring 3.2, Grails, YUI
Application Frameworks: EJB 3.0, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, EH cache, Spring MVC
Application Server: WebLogic 10.3, WebSphere 7.0, Glassfish v2, JBoss, Tomcat
Web Server Apache: Web Portals Life ray Portlets 5.x, Life ray Portlet6.0.5
IDE Tools: Net Beans, Eclipse, AccuRev, SLSB, RAD, STS, MDB, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet
RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL, NoSQL, SQL, MS SQL, DB2
Tools: XML Spy, Splunk, SOAP UI, Ant, Jenkins, Maven, Subversion, GIT, CVS, Photoshop
Design Methodologies: OO Design, Analysis(UML) from Rational Rose, Clear Case 7.0/Clear Quest
Flex: Flex 3.0/4.0, Action Script 2.0/3.0, MXML, Flex Data Services, BlazeDS, Flash, AIR, Cairngorm, Adobe Live Cycle Data Services(LCDS), Flex Builder, Adobe PhotoShop, Flex Unit 4.0
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential - Dearborn, MI
- Had working experience using SOAP UI / API Development for automating API Calls.
- Good experience of AGILE Methodologies and Scrum. Waterfall model Development environment and well versed with SDLC methodology.
- Worked on Azure cloud knowledge with managed ASE Function/ WebApp deployment and Azure cloud CI/CD DevOps deployment.
- Worked on providing solution for stability, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of java system architecture.
- Worked on designing, developing, deploying and maintaining software at scale using Java & API and developing software applications using relational and Nosql databases.
- Application architectural patterns, such as MVC, Microservices, Event-driven, etc. using Java (Spring Framework)
- Deploying software using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Azure Devops etc.
- Working within an Agile framework (ideally Scrum)
- Experience designing well-defined Restful APIs
- Experience with any API tools such as Swagger, Postman and Assertible
- Test driven development and behavior driven development.
- Participated in technical discussions with cross functional teams for program level deliverables and software architecture using Agile methodology.
- Participated in discovery phase of medium to large projects to develop high level design.
- Designed and developed high quality software features and functionality using latest technologies and frameworks including spring, Hibernate, NoSQL (e.g. Cassandra, Cosmos), relational databases (e.g. DB2, SQL Server).
- Engaged in unit and integration testing of the web services to provide optimized performance for high throughput-low latency applications.
- Performed code reviews to ensure software code quality with knowledge of git or another source code management tool.
- Optimized software systems and designs to improve performance and scalability.
- Participated in end to end service implementations, data feeds ingestion, and orchestration.
- Troubleshoot business and production issues and drive for quick resolution and also worked across geographic boundaries to assist offshore engineers to understand technical specifications and business logic.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring boot 1.5, Hibernate 4.3.8, JDBC, Managed ASE Function/ WebApp, Docker, Kubernetes, Zuul, CentOS, MeghaCache, Git,GitHub Enterprise & Looper,JEE, Hibernate, Spring, JPA,HTML, CSS.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential - New York, NY
- Developed new service which makes call to the AU (available units page)
- Involved in various phases of SDLC of the application which involves Design, Development, Testing, and Requirements gathering
- Experience with various cloud technologies AWS and PCF
- Created and used the REST API while navigating through the AU page in the application
- Also implemented Micro Service architecture for two modules AU rental and created listener
- Used OAuth for generating tokens which helps in authentication
- Developed a rich view client interfaces for web application using AJAX/jQuery
- Used Tiles Framework in the application which is based on MVC pattern
- Used Hibernate framework for interacting with Oracle DB for performing CURD operations
- Used Log4j for logging the flow of the application
- Used Jenkins for the continuous integration of the project
- Used Junit framework for through Unit Testing the application
- Used the MAVEN for building the application
- Used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the DB
- Used JIRA for tracking the status of the project and also for logging the bugs
- Used GIT for efficiently managing the source code versions with the development team
- AGILE (scrum) development methodology has been followed to develop the application participated in the sprint
- Configured and deployed the application in Apache Tomcat application server.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, Spring 4.x, Hibernate, JSP, Restful Web Services, PCF, Spring Boot, AJAX, SQL, XML, JSON, HTML, Angular JS, CSS, Java Script, Log4j, Sonar Qube, GTM, Maven, Apache Tomcat, Oracle DB, GIT, Eclipse.
Sr. Java Developer
- Used Agile practices and Test- Driven Development (TDD) techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often.
- Created rest client API for the application.
- Worked on AJAX implementation to retrieve the content and for displaying it without reloading the existing page.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Java Script, HTML5 and CSS.
- Involved in the development of project back-end logic layer by using most of the core java features such as Collection Framework, Interfaces, and Exception Handling programming.
- Tested the entire application using JUnit.
- Implemented batch configuration in spring boot application. Created the Maven project to integrate spring boot, Restful API, Oracle & Micro services.
- Used Spring Boot at back-end which helps to develop application with ease
- Participated in Build & Deployment activities using Gradle build scripts.
- Involved in various SDLC Life cycle phases like design, development, testing, documentation, deployment & maintenance of application software.
- Development involved technologies like Java, J2EE (Multithreading, JNDI, XML Parsers), JSP, Servlets and Spring MVC.
- Implemented business logic using Session Beans, Servlets and Stored Procedures.
- Developed Data Access Objects to handle HQL queries using Hibernate and Transfer objects.
- Developed various helper classes using Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Apache Ant was used for the entire build process.. Develop API's using Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), deploy services on PCF stackon Azure Cloud.
- AngularJS to consume restful services.
- Used Hibernate ORM Framework for the persistence layer.
- Learned and used bamboo which is the new way of deployment and build process.
- Writing SPA (Single Page Application) using AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Used JIRA for project stories, defect tracking and raising different type of severity of the defects.. Familiarity with Service oriented architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming Restful web services based on JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Developed application using AngularJS to implement Single Page Architecture (SPA).
- Used log4j for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Used GIT Bash as a version control tool.
- Improving the coding standards, code reuse, and performance of the application by making effective use of various design patterns.
- Used ng-table, ng-grid and various types of Angular Directives.
- Opened CRQs to deploy the application in Stable and Production environments and deployed the application in Development, DB-Dev, Stable and Production environments and validated the application upon successful deployment.
- Worked on Vagrant development environment for local verification.
- Prepared and executed test cases for Unit, System and Integration testing using JUnit.
- Used log4j for logging info and also for debugging the issues.
- Worked on Sonar for the check style issues.
- Used Crucible for reviewing the code.
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed application using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- This Application was developed using Spring-MVC, Spring Web flow, and IoC/Dependency Injection, Restful and SOAP web services integrating different layers of the application.
- Communicating with different web Services by using Spring Integration.
- Deployed application using Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) CLI.
- Wrote Interceptors, Validators and loggers using Spring MVC frame work.
- Wrote Hibernate classes, DAO's to retrieve & store data, configured Hibernate files.
- Developed Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate
- Also implemented the Project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Worked on Spring-JDBC in development of DAO Layer.
- Worked in establishing JMS for sending Reminder mails to Users for reminding the application of Credit Cards using Cheetah Mail Service.
- Implemented various SQL queries and assisted in writing Stored Procedure for Application field validations, phone class assigned etc. Worked with JQuery for the front end development of the application. Implemented various validation controls for client-side validation with Angular.js and HTML5.
- Developed several SOAP based JAX-WS Web service interfaces for integrating multiple systems, code re-usability.
- Developed and re-used ANT Scripts as part of Application Build process.
- Implemented REST Web Services within the application with the use of URI templates and content negotiation. Associated the design patterns within the core Java back-end design and development. Used lots of data structures, collections, exception handlings and multithreading programming during the module implementation including customer info module, statement module and other with core Java.
- Managed AWS ec2 instances using Auto scaling and Elastic load balancer.
- Created computing and data resources on AWS using EC2. Installed Pivotal Cloud Foundry on EC2 to manage the containers created by PCF.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform and Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Worked with AWS to implement the client-side encryption as Dynamo DB does not support at REST encryption at this time.
- Application was developed using JBOSS Developer Studio IDE and STASH for version control and deployed using JBOSS Server in Windows environment.
- Worked on SQL Query Optimizations and performance tuning of frequently used SQL Queries.
- Performance testing, optimization of Throughput and increase of Scalability of the application by using Angular.js.
- Used Angular JS MVC framework to create Models and Collections that includes logic to interact with REST services. Created User Interface in DOJO/AJAX and Struts2 tags for different customized screens for each type of user.
- Worked on Integration on the Project modules of UI Layer, Presentation Service Layer and Shared Services Layer for the Production.
- Provided production support for the release of the Projects.
- Wrote JUnit Test Cases for action classes and service layer classes.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring IOC/Dependency Injection, Struts2, Maven, Junit, Agile/Scrum, JPA, JDBC, JMS, JAXB, DB2 Server, SQL Developer, Log4j, REST and SOAP Web Services, AngularJS, Maven, Jboss Server, JBoss Developer Studio, GIT, Jenkins, Ant, Windows.