- Around 8+ years of Full Stack Java Development experience and involved in all the phases of SDLC such as Requirement gathering, Designing, Coding, Testing & Maintenance.
- Experienced in a fast - paced Waterfall, Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), Scrum.
- Experienced in implementing OOPS Concepts using java/J2EE technologies such as Core Java Collections, Generics, Enums, multithreading, serialization, Java beans & Event/Exception handling.
- Well Expertise working with technologies: Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC and Hibernate.
- Experience in JAVA 8 features like Lambda Expressions, functional interfaces, Java stream API and filters.
- Experienced in other front-end technologies such as Typescript, Bootstrap, Angular 2+, Ajax, JSON, Node JS.
- Experienced in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in MERN stack (NodeJS, Express JS, ReactJS, and Mongo DB) for full-stack development.
- Proficient in Java/J2EE Design Patterns including singleton, command, object pool, session facade, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Factory, Adapter, Observer and JMS components.
- Good experience of implementing reactive programming using RxJava to manage asynchronous tasks and events.
- Good knowledge of developing RESTful Web Services using Spring MVC and Tomcat/Glass Fish Servers.
- Profound experience in creating real-time data streaming solutions using Apache Spark /Spark Streaming, Kafka.
- Extensive experience in de veloping Microservices using Spring Boot, Netflix OSS (Zuul, Eureka, Ribbon, Hystrix) and followed Domain Driven Design.
- Well Versed Experience in database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like IBM DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, HBase and Cassandra.
- Sound experience on Java Collections and practically implemented List, Array List, Hash Map, Hash Set, and Tree Map.
- Used Hibernate, object relational mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Knowledge on JPA Hibernate and Spring frameworks and practically performed CRUD operations using those frameworks integrated with MySQL and Oracle databases.
- Hands on experience using the version control tools like SVN,GIT and project management tools like JIRA, QC.
- Experience with installing and configuring application servers such as BEAWeb Logic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Proficient in implementing design patterns like Singleton, DTO, DAO, Factory, Session Facade, Front Controller Service Locator using Struts framework.
- Experience on working with Cloud Computing Service environment like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and managed AWS like EC2, S3 bucket, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Involved in building and deploying ANT/ MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/ JAR file management for web applications.
- Expert in development of company´s internal CI system, providing a comprehensive API for CI/CD using Jenkins tool.
- Expertise in implementing asynchronous task processing pipeline using RabbitMQ & Kafka.
- Hands on experience on different IDEs such as Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite and deployment using application servers and web servers like Apache Tomcat, BEA Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere.
- Developed JMS messaging components to handle asynchronous messaging from queues using Tibco EMS and Spring JMS.
- Expertise in Docker Virtualization product and Kubernetes container orchestration system.
- Excellent programming, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills with a keen understanding of business applications and a proven ability to adapt to new areas.
Languages: Java/J2EE, C++, C#, XML, UML
Frameworks: Apache Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, Spring with JDBC, Spring with Hibernate, JSF, IBatis, Apache Camel ESB.
Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, XML Parsing, Web Services, J AX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Apache Axis 1.x/2.x, Apache CXF 2.x, Jersey 2.x, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, UDDI, SOA, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, JAXP, Log4j, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Jira, Apache Tiles.
Databases: MONGO DB, PostgreSQL, Spunk data storage (Big data), Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, SQL Server 2000, 2005 & 2008; IIS 6.0/7.0 .
NoSQL: Couchbase, MongoDB
Application/Web Server’s: Oracle BEA WebLogic 8.1/9.1/10.3/12. x, IBM Web Sphere 6.x/ 7.x, JBoss 5.x/ 7.x, Oracle SUN Glassfish & Apache Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7. x.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite, Oracle SUN Net Beans 7.x, WinSCP, PuTTY, XML Spy, SoapUI, SonarQube, TOAD, My SQLWorkbench, Rapid SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2007/XP, UNIX, Linux, SunSolaris8.0
Version Controls: GIT, GitHub, Tortoise SVN, IBM Clear Case, CVS, Clear Quest.
Testing Tools: Jasmine, Karma, Jacoco, fortify five, Selenium.
Software Methodologies: SDLC Waterfall Model, Agile Scrum.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in developing Microservice applications using Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring IOC and Spring Integration
- Utilized Microservices and decoupled architectures for building RESTful APIs.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using jQuery/AJAX
- Extensively worked on front end, business, and persistence tiers using the spring framework.
- Implemented Angular 7 Template basics, Template directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services and Data Binding.
- Client-Side code was written in Typescript and Server-Side Code was developed using MVC
- Worked on Angular 7 concepts like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators, building the components, Data binding, String Interpolation, Property Binding, Event Binding, Two-way Data binding (with the help of Forms Module), Directives using *ngif (Structural Directive) to Output Data Conditionally, Styling Elements dynamically with ngClass,
- Developed core java multi-threading processes extract and upload data from text files to search and schedule them as nightly batch processes.
- Used Jenkins pipelines to drive all micro services builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes.
- Involved in development of test environment on Docker containers and configuring the Docker containers using Kubernetes.
- Created Angular service and integration with RESTful APIs. Used Angular HTTP Client to send GET/POST request to fetch data from server.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup
- Developed application using Spring framework and implemented MVC design Pattern, Action class, Action Servlets, Form Bean.
- Worked with executed unit test cases by using JUNIT for accuracy of code
- Implemented simulated top-down SOAP based Web Service to test the business logic for the rating calculation.
- Experience with Test Driven Development writing UI Unit tests before the functional code in Jasmine, mocha and Karma.
- Used Stored Procedures to crunch data and creating view for fetching data from multiple tables on MS SQL Server.
- Involved in RDMS design, DB normalization, ER modeling and implemented complex SQL queries, Procedures, Cursors, Functions & Triggers.
- Used GIT as a version control and Used Log4J logging framework to write Log messages with various levels.
- Design and enhance Kafka producers to stream the data from external rest APIs to Kafka topics.
- Implement a product-level cloud-based architecture in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Involve in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure services EC2,S3,SQS,RDS & Cloud Formation.
- Create custom Docker container images, push images and integration of Spring Boot.
- Used GWT and WAS migration and followed Agile Methodology during the development process.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Dockers, Jenkins and Converted our staging & Production environment from a handful AMIs to a single bare metal host running Dockers.
Confidential, Mt. Laurel, NJ
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Used core Java to build new functionality based on requirements and implemented New Interface for Previously Ordered Page, Cart Page.
- Contributes for migrating existing module into Rest based Microservices and provide all the CRUD operations required using Spring Boot.
- Excellent project experience in Microservices, Multithreading, Web-J2EE technologies.
- Used Multithreading (Concurrent) in programming to improve overall performance using a Singleton design pattern in the Hibernate Utility class.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization, and access-control features for this application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Developed a User-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with the existing login system using React JS.
- Implemented nested forms by using NG value accessor service for reading and passing the date from child to parent in a reactive form
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefine components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Designed the REST API in Node.js for the client to consume, used Express.js framework on Node.js for quick development.
- Involved in writing Spring Boot Configuration files that contain declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Inserted Dependency Injection between components using the Spring (IOC) concept.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using JMS.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification, and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Used the MQ series of messaging and queuing purposes in the application.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints, and views for multiple databases, Oracle using the Toad tool.
- Involved in Unit Testing of various modules by generating the Test Cases through JUnit framework, Mockito, Swagger UI, etc.,
- Involved in day to day handling of JIRA issues (production issues at the time) that involved data inconsistencies that required to be solved in very less time.
- Involved in bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Implemented Log4j for Logging Errors, debugging, and tracking using logger’s components.
- Used IntelliJ as development tool, Tomcat as application server, Git was used for version controlling.
Confidential, Newton PA
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Created utility Java components and integrated them using spring framework for Hibernate Object-Relational persistence.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Hibernate.
- Developed the Business Logic using Plain Old Java Objects (POJOs).
- Written Spring components like Controller, Validator, Resource Mapping, Session Attribute, and Model Attributes using annotations and used URL mapping to handle the requests and present clients to customized view by using different view templates.
- Designed the REST API in Node.js for the client to consume, used Express.js framework on Node.js for quick development.
- Got good hands on experience and knowledge on ngrx store to manage the State, Subscribing and unsubscribing the state changes and dispatching the actions in Angular.
- Created modules and web components and coupled them together into a functional app.
- Used various GET and POST to Restful Services and pipes using Angular and used JSON for data transfer between front end and back end
- Extensively involved in developing Restful web services which were exposed to cornerstone power builder product.
- Implemented Restful Web services to exchange data between multiple systems and call services from a central portal.
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for Data Access Objects (DAO) and executed using hibernate. Involved in writing, complex queries, mapping persistent classes and managing the mapping files.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software.
- Involved in business requirement gathering and technical specifications.
- Involved in estimation and implementing the requested change on top of the existing application
- Used Oracle database in developing the project and used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Extensively used Annotations, Mappings and querying the database using Hibernate.
- Used ANT scripts for automated deployment and preparing the build of the entire application.
- Used SVN for versioning and used Log4j logging framework to debug the code.
- Involved in design, writing LLD and test strategy and developed application using agile technology.
Environment: Spring 3, Hibernate, J2EE, REST, Oracle 11g, JSP, jQuery, CSS, HTML, Eclipse, Linux.
Full Stack Developer/ DevOps Engineer
- Designed and developed the Application based on Model-View-Controller architecture.
- Involved in analysis, design, Coding and development, Implementation phase of the modules.
- Involved in technical design and the architecture
- Designed and developed the application using Angular JS framework along with HTML5, CSS3, Type Script, Java Script, Bootstrap, Node.js, NPM.
- Coordinated with team members in gathering system requirements and specifications required for the redesign.
- Involvement in architectural and design discussions.
- Helped the project team to identify the suitable technology tools required for the projects.
- Created external XML documents.
- Worked on JAVA J2EE team and designing DAO interface and implementation.
- Involved in Bug Fixing (Debugging) of the application.
- Involved in Developing User Interfaces using HTML and JSP's.
- Developed and published web-services using WSDL, SOAP and XML, Jax-B.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications (internal and third party components using SOAP and RESTFUL services using Apache-CXF.
- Designed and developed the approaches/strategies for the entire application.
- Used Apache Ant as the software build tool.
- Used SVN tools for version control and management.