- 8 years of experienced in Information Technology field with strong experience in Java Java/J2EE Application Development, Web Application Design, and Object - Oriented Programming, testing and implementation Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience in J2EE technologies including specialization in JAVA SE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans, XML, Struts, Oracle, HTML, and EJB for building Server-side Application with multilayer architecture.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE Application Sever like Apache Tomcat7.x, JBoss 4.2.3, Weblogic8.x/9.x and Web sphere 6.x, 7.0 servers.
- Experience in deploying the builds using webMethods Deployer.
- Experience in developing the customized UI's using Dynamic Server Pages.
- Expertise in writing java services in webMethods.
- Experience in webMethods production support activity, including monitoring real time data transactions in the webMethods PROD environment, logging the incidents and working on the incidents based on priority.
- Working knowledge with Ant and Maven as Dependency Management and build tool in single module and multi module environment.
- Knowledge of using Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based presentation using JSF framework.
- Strong Knowledge on Microsoft azure cloud services, storage accounts and virtual networks.
- Strong exposure working with J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton and Factory Method.
- Good knowledge in bug tracking tools like JIRA.
- Extensive use of Version Controls like SVN, CVS and GIT subversions.
- Good Knowledge on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in Selenium RC by using Java.
- Good knowledge in Spring Boot Application.
- Good Experience in web application design using open source Struts, Spring MVC, Amazon Web Services (AWS), JSF, Frameworks and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Working knowledge of Cloud-based infrastructure tools and components of AWS (EC2, S3, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Lambda (Serverless computing) and RDS/dynamo DB).
- Expertise on most of the Linux command-line commands.
- Proven experience in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Packages using TOAD, MySQL and Oracle database tool.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS (Java) along with understanding of SQL.
- Good understanding of Views, Synonyms, Indexes, Joins, and Sub-Queries.
- Strong exposure with Agile Methodologies and Waterfall Model.
- Excellent understanding of project issues, tracking, solving and closing issues.
- Could prioritize and adapt quickly to changes.
- Open to learn new tools and technologies.
- Quick and self-motivated learner with sound interpersonal and communications skills.
Languages: Java 8/J2SE 1.7, 1.6, XML, AWS Shell Script, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JAVA /J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Web Services, REST, SOAP
Frameworks: Struts2, LOG4J, Spring Core, Spring MVC, JSF, Hibernate, Junit, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS Access, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server 2005/2008, My SQL.
IDE & Development Tools: Eclipse, RAD, J Builder, NetBeans. Spring Tool Suite, SQL Plus, XML Spy, Pipeline Pilot
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSL, XML Schemas, DTD, DOM, SAX, FOP
Web/App Servers: Tomcat.9, WebSphere Application Server, BEA WebLogic, JBoss
Version Control Tools: CVS, Git, Sub Version
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, MS DOS, Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003/XP/Vista/7/10
Methodologies: SDLC, RUP, Agile/SCRUM, UML, Design Patterns, SOA
Confidential - Irving, TX
- Developed the business logic layer components in middle tier of the application using Spring Designed Framework and Spring Boot in STS.
- Used Spring AOP terminologies to handle transaction management and logging.
- Consumed REST API’s using Component based architecture provided by Angular.
- Used Spring framework for Dependency Injection and integrated with Hibernate.
- Developed project by Agile Methodology, test driven development (TDD) and scrum status meetings and worked closely with client to handle Distributed Scrum teams.
- Developed RESTful services in Java Spring Boot to integrate with LDAP for user registration, login and reset/change password functionalities, also for payment processing etc.
- Designed and developed XML processing components for the dynamic display of the menu on the application.
- Built a stored-procedure-as-a-service Microservices that is generic: will take sproc name and parameters and spit out output or error from the database
- Designed developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Developed event driven Microservices using Java, Spring.
- Good Understanding of Microservices Architecture and work closely with architect for product requirement and management stack.
- Used Core Java concepts OOPs, Multi-threading, Collections, Exception handling, Java 8 and Interfaces for the implementation of Core Concepts.
- Used Java8 features to develop the application like lambda expressions, Streams, Functional Interfaces and used default and static methods in interfaces.
- Involved in developing Web Services using RESTful and SOAP frameworks and created SOAP using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring of data.
- Extensively used Hibernate, ORM mapping solution technique, to map data representation from MVC model and Oracle Relational Data Model with a SQL based schema.
- Developed SQL Queries for retrieving the data from the database
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Configured and built Spring MVC application on Tomcat web server.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application and developed Test classes.
- Design develop and support webMethods implementation projects using the webMethods 9.x product suite.
- Experience designing, developing and testing custom webMethods application code, interfaces and integrations.
- Used the Broker pub-sub model for publishing and subscribing the canonical, enabled guaranteed delivery by using broker and triggers Involved in deployment activities like movement to other environments.
- Transforming the requirements to Design to implementation to testing in webMethods.
- Review all integration implementations, identify common patterns, design framework components and guide development team in implementing them.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work autonomously to meet deadlines.
- Provide an accurate level of efforts and estimates for webMethods development tasks.
- Provide support for existing WebMethods installation by handling incidents, troubleshooting, and monitoring the flow of messages
- Tested Rest web services using Postman.
- Configured and built Spring MVC application on Tomcat server.
- Implemented Ajax for creating interactive web application and for avoiding reloading of page for each request.
Environment: Hibernate, spring, Spring Boot, AWS, Angular 4, JSP 2.4, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 1.6, jQuery, React JS, Node JS, XML, XSLT, WebMethod, SQL Server, ReactJS, Java 8, Maven, JDBC, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse, Git, Windows XP, postman, Oracle.
Confidential - Fortworth, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Implemented SOA to develop Spring Restful/Microservices as a part of service discovery using Apache Axis.
- Extensively Worked on developing Thread safe blocks for multithreaded access and distributed transaction management.
- Worked on Converting UI module into Single Page application using AngularJS with Routing and Custom directives.
- Created reusable Components, Directives and Services using Angular 2 Framework.
- Developed front-end components using Angular 2, HTML/CSS3, and Bootstrap3.
- Involved in developing production Node.JS applications with the use of Express module.
- Managed, administered and configured multiple webMethods IS installations which included moving developed code to various environments, setting up multiple database aliases (Oracle), partner server's subscriptions, Access Control Lists, Groups and Users, and resolving IS errors with support technical group.
- Responsible for creating webMethods technical and functional documentation.
- Trouble shooting webMethods infrastructure issues.
- Designed/Developed Dynamic Server Pages to Re-Process/Reject orders for Order Management team.
- Worked for webMethods upgrade from 9.6 to 9.12 versions
- Used Amazon Web Services like EC2 and Elastic Bean Stalk for deployment.
- Hands on experience with MongoDB installation, Configuring, Monitoring and designing the Environment.
- Used GIT as version configuration tool and JIRA for defect management system.
- Used NodeJS architectural concepts like event loop, callbacks and event emitters.
- Involved in developing ORM mappings using Hibernate and created HSQL Queries for data retrieval in the DAO layer.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Session Facade, Factory, DAO design patterns to build the application.
- Involved in Writing Ant build files, for the build (Creation of JAR, WAR and EAR) and deployment of application on the server. Worked on mapping the database schema, writing Hibernate Classes, gathering Business requirements to build the page logic, and implementing to match the mockup. Maintained and updated the Jasper Reports.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) for injecting the beans and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Involved in Creating Junit test cases to test the application.
- Used Java8 features in the application like Lambda Expressions, Streams, Functional Interfaces and used default as well as static methods in Interfaces.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, spring and Hibernate.
- Used Spring/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and XML technology.
- Involved in handling transactions using Spring Declarative Transaction management.
- Implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Used SOA Integration service for Data Integration Service and Functional Integration Service. Used SOAP UI for the functional testing and inspection and invocation of spring-based Web Services.
- Designing new components to fit in the already existing architecture using core Java, multi-threading different design patterns like the factory method, Abstract factory pattern, Singleton. While developing web-based applications used Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases. Worked on server-side web applications using Node.js.
- Implemented Ajax and jQuery-based navigation system visually identical to previous table-based system to improve ease of maintenance and organic search engine placement.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using Node JS (socket.io based on socket technology, Express JS framework).
- Implemented React.js to create a dynamically changing value.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax, Bootstrap and React.js.
- Involved in web development consulting focused on the React js, Node.js, Express.js, and MySQL
- Created reusable components using ReactJs and created actions, reducers and integrated the components.
- Used D3.js in various levels of projects which brings data to life using HTML, SVG, and CSS.
- Used JSON for exchanging the information between browsers and servers.
- Developed several APIs using Restful web services and consumed various APIs from different internal portals.
- Developed the war/ear file using Ant script and deployed into Web Sphere Application Server.
- Developed specialized search system using Cassandra DB, Angular 1.6, Java Servlets, JUnit, Maven.
- Deployed, Managed and Monitored Cassandra DB Replica Sets / Databases. Prototyped Mongo DB new features across multiple stacks.