- Around 8 years of Professional experience in IT industry, involving requirement analysis, design, development and implementation of software applications.
- Experienced in all stages of software engineering life cycle including Requirements gathering, Documentation, Implementation, Unit testing, System testing, build and release.
- Experience in developing the application with Agile Methodology, Waterfall Methodology and Test - Driven Development.
- Hands on experiences with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, File Handling, I/O, Generics, Data Structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Experience in Java8 features like Parallel Streams, Lambdas, functional interfaces and filters.
- Experienced in modern tech stack including Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, REST API’s, RabbitMQ, Redis, Open stack and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Experience in Spring (MVC/IOC/ORM/JDBC/AOP/BATCH/WEBFLOW/Context), Spring Integration and Struts (MVC, architecture, interceptors, action mappings and resource bundles).
- Skilled in Analysis, Development, Testing, Documentation, Deployment, Integration, and Maintenance of web based and Client/Server applications utilizing Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, HTML, SQL, PL/SQL, Mongo DB, Angular and React.
- Expert in Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based applications with very less configuration.
- Proficient in development and deployment of Microservices using Spring Cloud & Docker Containers
- Experience migrating infrastructure and application from on premise to open stack PCF.
- Expertise in migrating on-premise infrastructure to cloud platforms like OpenStack, PCF.
- Strong knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions, Optimistic Locking.
- Proficient in developing J2EE enterprise applications in Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Service Architecture.
- Expertise in Creating and Consuming Web Services, related technologies and tools: SOAP, Restful, WSDL, UDDI, Jersey and AXIS tools.
- Proficiency in developing SOAP Webservices (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS), RESTful webservices (JAX-RS).
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, XForms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Experience in developing server side code with good knowledge of enterprise and persistence design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, and Business Delegate, Session Facade, and Service locator, DAO, ORM, MVC, IOC and AOP
- Have excellent knowledge in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and created snapshots for the data that had to be stored in AWS S3.
- Experience in working with cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, RackSpace…etc. and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo Db, Couch DB, PostgreSQL, HBase, Oracle NoSQL database…etc.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge on AWS services like Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), Auto Scaling, IAM, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Route53, Cloud Watch, AWS CLI, Cloud Formation, ELB (Elastic Load Balancers), RDS, SNS and EBS.
- Experience with different Servers like Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web Logic and JBoss.
- Extensive experience in IDE tools like IntelliJ, Eclipse and Net Beans.
- Hands-on experience working in Linux, Windows, Mac OS and UNIX environments.
- Experience in designing and modeling Use Case Diagrams, Object diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams in UML using Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect.
- Good experience maintaining the project in GitHub, Bit bucket, SVN and CVS version control repositories.
- Good experience in J2EE Testing in developing test cases with JUnit, MOCKITO for Unit testing.
- Experience in using the Log4j framework for Logging Java Application.
- Experience with Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Good working knowledge building, Integration and deploy tools like Ant, Gradle and Maven with Hudson and Jenkins build.
- Good Knowledge in Behavioral driven development (BDD) tools like Cucumber, Gherkin.
- Good team player, quick learner with good analytical and communication skills.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL
Scripting Languages: Python, Ruby, Perl
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, Restful, SOA, SOAP UI
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts 2.0
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, SDLC
Design Methodologies: Rational Rose, MS Visio
Cloud Platforms: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Cloud Foundry, Open stack PCF
AWS Services: AWS (EC2, S3, SNS, CloudWatch, Cloud Formation Template, RDS, VPC, Auto Scaling, IAM), PCF, Docker
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere8.0, Weblogic 8.x/7.x, Oracle, Tomcat 5.0, JBoss 5.0
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , MySQL, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Redis, RedShift.
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, JDeveloper 9.0.3, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer, Tortoise SVN, DB visualizer.
Testing Tools: Junit, Test-Ng, SoapUI, Cucumber, Karma, Jasmine, Mockito
Test Management Tools: Jira, BugZillla
SCM Tools: CVS, Perforce, ClearCase, Subversion, SVN, Git
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration Tools: Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo
Messaging Frameworks: RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka
Big Data Technologies: Hadoop, R Machine, Learning
Operating Systems: Windows NT/XP/2000, Unix, Linux, Red hat Linux, Solaris
Protocols: HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Full Stack Java / J2ee Developer
- Created Technical design documents (TDD) which includes system design and flow further involved in TDD reviews for validating the design documents.
- Working in a Scrum Agile process with the Kanban board delivering new Change request and working on software at each feature.
- Actively participating in code reviews, scrums, sprint planning, reviews and retrospective meetings.
- Upgraded to Java 1.8 for reducing the amount of code and compilation time using Lambda Functions, Default and Static Methods in Interfaces.
- Followed Java & J2EE design patterns and the coding guidelines to design and develop the application.
- Develop the UI component architecture for developer framework using Angular, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Developed the web-services and analysis of SOAP envelope using SOAPUI.
- Angular6 is used to handle Restful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
- Developed a component that varies content based on the user's navigation by using router- outlet directive in Angular6.
- Analyzed the React JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API and did the corresponding configurations.
- Developed Micro services using spring boot exposed as REST API and integrated with angular based web applications.
- Extensively used Bootstrap for building responsive website with defined presentation.
- Responsible for working on consuming and producing SOA microservice /Web Services.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services, Object storage service Amazon S3 is used to store and retrieve media files such as images.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling groups.
- Created Hibernate mappings using Core Java (OOPS, Class, Multi-threading, Collections) and debug issues related to data integrity.
- Developed Hibernate ORM mappings using Hibernate and JPA annotations to map java classes to database tables.
- Used various frame works to develop Spring Cloud for distributed systems and used for building or deploying and Spring Security for authorization and authentication support.
- Connected to Data Sources and performed operations using Spring Data framework features like Spring JDBC, Spring ORM and Spring ElasticSearch.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various transactions.
- Participated in the CI/CD migration process involving in writing the shell scripts, configuring yaml files and deploying the build onto the pipeline.
- Used GIT as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that have to communicate with a server.
- Utilized Jenkins to build and stage the projects.
- Designed Resource URI's for developing REST Web Services and used Swagger as a tool for generating Request and Responses.
- Worked with Swagger UI to extensively test new changes.
- Developed build tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and maintaining separate build in Maven for the module for easy integration to the portal build and configure with Jenkins.
- Used Log4J to capture the logs that include critical business-related information.
- Used Kafka for implementation of multithreaded synchronization processes and its stream topology for consumption requests.
- Integrated and configured ActiveMQ Resource Adapter in JBoss to consume Message Driven Beans.
- Responsible for designing tables, views for various SQL queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Involving Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Functional and Regression Testing in a regular basis to improve the performance of the application.
- Used DBeaver as a database.
- Created tasks and used Rally for user stories.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA defects with a quick turnaround time.
- Using the SonarQube to regularly analyze and improve the standards in the code for bugs, vulnerabilities, Coding Conventions, Error handling and security concerns.
- Designed, developed and deployed the application using Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 8.0.
Environment: Java8, J2EE, Angular6, Angular 4, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, React JS, REST API, Micro Services, Amazon Web Services, E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, DAO, SOAPUI, GIT, Jenkins, swagger, Maven, Log4J, Kafka, SQL, DBeaver, ActiveMQ, Eclipse, Tomcat.
Confidential, Hoover, AL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in all phased of SDLC, as there will be change in requirements used Agile/SCRUM methodology in Linux/Windows environment.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Created design documents from Functional specifications.
- Implementation of a responsive UI which will scale itself depending on the device, platform and browser, using Angular JS, React JS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Worked on Angular 4 by consuming Restful web services & used Angular 4 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Developed Business Components and classes using Core Concepts like Multi-threading, servlets, JSP.
- Developed REST and SOAP based Web Services for data retrieval to make it independent of the current application.
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF.
- Created classes using java from the respective APIs which utilized in overall application.
- Developed application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL (Tag Libraries) and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Worked on Spring Boot Microservices for distributed cache system implementation.
- Designed, Configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Involved in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups. Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer and Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Used Hibernate for persistence, generated hibernate objects, configure hibernate mapping file.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Worked on optimizing database queries to improve the loading times of the web pages. Implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from database, maintained mapping files of ORM while implementing transaction control layer.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, cursors, and indexes in Data Access Layer.
- Worked on Java/J2EE Coding for Portal Applications and Tomcat Web server for hosting web apps.
- Used SVN version control system to manage different builds for the system Application backend implemented as node.js express application server
- Used Maven for building the project, packaging ear file and to deploy the application in web/App servers.
- Provided support in the production to solve the backend issues.
- Perform maintenance needed within production support.
- Used GIT for version control management in order to work different team members on the same module, WebSphere containers are used as desired web server.
- Use iterative methods or elimination methods to come to root cause of problem.
- Implemented JMS for sending the messages to RabbitMQ queues and supporting, troubleshooting RabbitMQ related issues and used RabbitMQ to communicate with controller and for business logic.
- Designed the front end using Java Applets and Swing, as well as JSP
- Worked on tickets from service-now and Jira on daily basis.
- Utilized log4j for tracking errors and debugging, maintain the source code using Subversion.
Environment: Linux/Windows, Java, Angular JS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, REST, SOAP, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS, EC2, VPC, RDS, S3, Hibernate, JPA, DAO, MongoDB, SVN, Maven, WebSphere, JMS, Rabbit MQ, JSP, Jira, Log4J.
- Responsible for creating Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use Case diagrams, Object Model diagrams and deployment diagrams using Rational Rose for migration modules.
- Deployed the application using J2EE architecture.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP, Spring MVC pages from STRUTS forms and actions, for validation of user request data and application functionality used JSR 303 validations.
- Implemented Spring Delegate Layer for designing business layer of the Application.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Implemented Spring JPA & ORM framework to interact with the database to perform all the crud operations based on business use cases.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Webservices using Apache AXIS, SOAP engine to expose a method which parses the XML and stores the mapped fields to the database.
- Mapped Java Objects to Oracle tables using Hibernate mapping files.
- Deployed war file on the WebSphere Application Server Console.
- Guided testing team and helped them in develop cucumber-based automation test cases (ATDD) framework which we used to test our restful services.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
- Used SVN for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
- Involved in integrating Message Queues in our application to push notifications to queues
Environment: JDK 1.6, Spring 3, Spring MVC, Oracle 10g, MQ Series, JMS, JSP, POJOs, Hibernate 3.x, Web Sphere 6.1, RAD 6.0, XML, Rational Rose, SVN, Junit, Mockito.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’, developed and tested the application during various iterations.
- Used Collection Framework and Multithreading for performing cache Operation.
- Developed, and debugged the servlets and EJB with WebSphere Application server.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs, Java Servlets, session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Ajax, JSP and JQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Achieved role control functionality mainly by retrieving JSON data from AJAX and combining the retrieved data with jQuery to manipulate nodes in DOM tree.
- Utilized a combination of regular expression and jQuery Validation Plugin to conduct input check.
- Designed the data flow for the client-side screens and the object interaction layer for the server-side components using Rational Rose.
- Involved in Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On.
- Designed configuration XML Schema for the application.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used XML Http Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Prepared the test plans and executed test cases for unit, integration and system testing using different automation tools like Junit, Soap UI and Fiddler.
- Performance testing experience using JMeter.
- Extensively used MVC 2, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP.
- WSDL was used for publishing Web Service interfaces.
- Involved in Code Review, Unit Testing and Integration Testing.