- Expertise in Development of web - based applications in Java, J2EE (Servlets, soap, EJB, JDBC, JNDI and JMS), REST and Restful Web Services, SOAP, Axis2, Spring 3.0/2.5, Hibernate 3.0, JPA, XML, XSL, XSLT, CSS; Application servers (WebSphere, JBOSS, Tomcat and BEA WebLogic); Strong OOA/OOD concepts.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT, JIRA, and Jenkins for maintaining versions across various releases.
- Worked extensively on Presentation and Business Logic layers of applications using JEE technologies such as Servlet, JSP, JDBC.
- Experience in making the Devops pipelines using OpenShift and Kubernetes for the Microservices Architecture.
- Developed various snaps in the Snap Logic’s developer platform as required using JAVA.
- Core development experience for Groovy Grails restful web services.
- Experience in using build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, Docker and OpenShift for Continuous Integration & Deployment for Microservices.
- Experience with spring MVC, AOP, and writing code using annotations, handling exceptions.
- Designed GraphQL to build client applications by providing an intuitive and flexible syntax and system for describing their data requirements and interactions.
- Hands-on experience in 3 competing and cross-pollinating paradigms of microservices - Spring Boot, JEE(Micorprofile) and Nodejs - as well as their Reactive offshoots (Spring 5 Web Flux) and event-driven variants
- Hands on experience in deploying major web application servers, including Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Created plugins to extract data from multiple sources like Apache Kafka, Database and Messaging Queues.
- Closely worked on Kafka and has set up Kafka cluster setup on the QA and Production environments
- Good understanding of OpenShift platform in managing Docker containers and Kubernetes Clusters.
- Built Continuous Integration environment Jenkins and Continuous delivery environment. Worked with Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container, managing containers, directory structures.
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls
- Developing Micro Services using Spring framework 2.5 and Java 8.0 using TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers and Developed data pipeline using Apache Kafka.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database and reporting.
- Working knowledge on MySQL, JDBC, Oracle and SQL server along with good knowledge of relational DB concepts.
- Strong hands-on experience in developing the Enterprise and Web applications on n-tier Architecture using Java/J2EE, Spring, JSP, Hibernate, Servlets, EJBs, Struts, JNDI, Web services, XML, and JDBC.
- Strong design and development experience in J2EE and Web technologies including JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, JMS, AMQP, RabbitMQ, SOA, OSGI Bundles, Service Mix, Apache Camel Routing, SOAP and REST, JAX-WS Web Services and REST with Metro stack and Apache CXF, XML SAX/DOM/STAX Parsers GWT, CSS, HTML, DOJO.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Expertise in developing enterprise applications using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and extensive experience with Splunk.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Object) using Hibernate as ORM to interact with DBMS - like MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL/PL-SQL Oracle10g and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Extensive experience on Application Servers including BEA WebLogic 10.3/9.x/8.1, WebSphere MQ 8.5 and Web servers like Apache Tomcat 5.x.
- Strong in writing SQL queries in PL/SQL and T-SQL, triggers, stored procedures in Relational Database Management Systems like Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Core java development for different components. Developed the application using Core Java, Multi-Threading, Collections in abundance , Struts for backend APIs , ORACLE, Maven, and Swing .
Frame Works: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, GWT, JSF, OSGi.
Web Servers: Jboss, Sql Server, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic Server.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2ee, Python, Sql And Pl\SQL, Xml, Groovy, Java 8
Databases: Mongo dB, NoSQL, MySQL Server, Oracle, Cassandra, DynamoDB.
Environment: s: Windows Vista/XP/2000, Solaris, Unix.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Scrum
Web Services: Xml, Soap, Uddi, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-WS, Apache Axis, Spring API, WSDL, Ec2, S3 Bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, Elastic Search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), JAX-RS
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Dao, Service Locator, Multi-Threading.
J2ee Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Java8, Swing, JSTL, JSF, EJB, XSL, XPATH, XSLT, JDBC, JNDI, Json.
Version Control: Rational ClearCase, CVS, SVN, GIT, TFS.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services, IBM Smart Cloud, Apigee, Kafka, OpenShift, AWS Lambda
Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, RDP, DHCP, SSH, FTP/TFTP.
JAVA FULLSTACK Developer
- Consumer API’s communicate to other services or API’s via APIGEE proxy, and some consumer’s use Rabbit MQ as a medium to delegate messages. Used Spring Boot for developing micro services, and API’s to communicate Oracle DB for handling real time feeds.
- Converting existing AWS infrastructure to serverless architecture (AWS Lambda) deployed in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Worked on building & deploying Java code through Jenkins, used Jenkins Amazon Web Services (AWS) Code Deploy plugin to deploy to AWS and worked AWS Cloud management.
- Created AWS Lambda using java to perform event driven processing.
- Postman and SOAP UI tools were used to test Rest and Soap Webservices respectively.
- Installation of Storm and Kafka on 4 node cluster and written Kafka producer to collect events from Rest API and push them to broker.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual Dom Algorithm, for React performance optimization.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Designing and implementing scalable, Restful and micro services-based mobile back-end. The back-end is being written in Java using Spring Boot for simplicity and scalability.
- Hands on experience in usage of Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution technique, to map data representation from MVC model and Oracle Relational Data Model with a SQL-based schema.
- Handled Java multi-threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Experience in Message Oriented Middleware implementation using JMS and Apache Kafka.
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services like EC2, Simple DB, RDS, Elastic Load Balancing, SQS, SNS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Elastic Beanstalk and Cloud Front, Redshift.
- Build multiple REST API microservices using Java Spring Boot, DynamoDB, Java 8 features, AWS ElastiCache, Swagger, Multi-threading & Collections API
- Installed, Configured and Managed Docker Containers, Docker Images for Web Servers and Applications servers such as Apache, Tomcat using Docker and integrated with Amazon MySQL RDS database.
- Utilized OpenShift Container Platform for developing, running, and managing microservices.
- Hands on experience using Apache Tomcat as application servers to handle the deployments of different applications.
- Experienced in coding Web Services with JAX-WS (SOAP) and JAX-RS (Restful). Used Apache Tomcat as application servers to handle the deployments of different applications.
- Responsible for developing data pipeline by implementing Kafka producers and consumers and configuring brokers.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture. Used React - Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Implemented dual security application using Java/Groovy/Grails that eradicates the hazard of compromised credentials during authentication.
- Worked on performance tuning of cluster using Cassandra Configuration file and JVM Parameters.
- Implemented the function to send and receive messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously and send JMS message to Apache Active MQ on the edge device.
- Generating CSV files using Super CSV package and implementing the logic to upload generated CSV files onto SFTP using spring framework.
- Used Apache Kafka cluster as messaging system between the APIs and Microservices
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags and Implemented React JS Controllers to maintain each view data. .
- Implemented Micro services architecture using Spring BOOT enabled REST API with the Spring Cloud modules.
- Helped designed and develop a RESTful API that provided account management capability as well as security role lookup and management for all downstream dependencies in the digital supply chain.
- Worked on Eclipse Plugin Environment (PDE), Managed Build System (MBS), Eclipse Modelling Framework (EMF) and also used the underlying CDT framework to develop the eclipse plugins.
Environment: Java 8, Spring 3.0, RESTful Web Services, hibernate 4.0, Java, J2EE, JSP, AJAX, HTML, Java Script, spring, Maven, Amazon web Services, spring boot, ActiveMQ, Eclipse, XML, XSD, JDK 1.5, JMS, Tomcat 5.0, Unix, Maven and SVN, AWS, EBS, VPC, cloud watch, cloud trail, Auto scaling, IAM, EC2, Dynamo DB, OpenShift, Kafka, React js.
FULL STACK JAVA Developer
- Developed the Application in the OSGI (Open Services Gateway initiative) framework.
- Extensive experience in developing business components based on the customer requirement by using Java 8/JEE API.
- Experienced in RESTful web service development, JSON, Maven (build automation tool), GIT (source code management system), STS (Eclipse-based development environment), Sonar (code quality analysis tool), JIRA, OAuth, Jenkins, uDeploy.
- Implementing JIRA, JIRA Agile and Confluence best practices.
- Used transactional functionality of Groovy to enable batch transactions in the Database.
- Developed application by utilizing Kafka queue to consume and publish the data.
- Developed and tested features in an AGILE environment using Angular 8 and Typescript.
- Developed backup and recovery engine for VM backup/recovery using VMware vSphere APIs, Golang programming language and RabbitMQ Message bus (communication interface).
- Involved in rendering additional components with custom HTML tags using React.js.
- Implemented CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing) using Node JS and developed REST services using Node and Express, Mongoose modules.
- Did a POC on reactive programming. Especially, the project reactor which is spring's implementation of the reactive specification and it's specifically favored by the spring web flux module
- Designed, developed and tested Java back-end web application software to implement a new module to perform fraud analysis using the Spring AOP and Spring Web flux.
- API Development in a Micro services architecture using Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Web flux, Kafka Streams, Kafka Connect, Kafka Schema Registry, and Confluent with Swagger specifications.
- Worked as a part of micro services team to develop and deliver Maven Projects to deploy on Jenkins and also Experienced in managing the Docker containers in Kubernetes.
- To convert the Entire event flow as a SOA based architecture used RabbitMQ as a queues and BUS.
- Used Wireshark to know the communication between local and remote machine. Captured local TCP protocols to know the number of round trips, in order to improve the performance.
- Developed various GWT customized widgets, services and DAO classes for the above systems using servlets, Core Java and GWT RPC/Ajax calls.
- Configured and deployed the application in IBM WebSphere application server.
- Built RESTful web services on iPaaS (SnapLogic or others) and integrating with both web-facing and back office systems using standard development, networking and security protocols like AJAX, REST, Odata, SAML and OAuth.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- JS, jQuery, jQuery UI and good knowledge in Ember.js.
- Used UI components, Angular 8 directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules, validations using HTML5, applying styles using CSS, used jQuery to make Ajax calls.
- Implemented the persistence layer using Hibernate-ORM. Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC for building flows in our web application.
- Implemented an express-GraphQL library to mount a GraphQL API server on the user-configured HTTP endpoint.
- Implemented a recursive algorithm to parse large GraphQL introspection queries into a dotfile format in order to visualize the one-to-many relations between schemas in a SVG format.
- Worked with Back-end technologies: J2EE, Struts, Struts2, GWT, Spring, Eclipse Link, Apache Tomcat, Oracle DB, JUnit, Mockito, Web Services, Cassandra, SQL.
- Worked in designing and implementation of Microservice based applications using Java 8, JDBC, JSP, HTML5, Spring Boot 2.x, Angular 8.0, Servlets with Eclipse.
- Worked on Angular 8.0 by consuming RESTful web services & Used Angular 8.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms.
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using angular UI router.
- Configured Kafka to read and write messages from external programs, Configured Kafka to handle real time data and Implemented the new message retry mechanism using Kafka in the event of any failure in the downstream systems.
Java Full stack developer
- Involved in the design by preparing UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio tool.
- Used Scrum Agile methodology with regular 3-week Sprint cycles working on planned/groomed user stories. Daily Scrum, Sprint cycle Reviews, Retros and planning meetings in the presence of Product Owner, Scrum Master.
- Had form validation like template-driven form for login page simple validations. Used react form for more complex like register validations. (Ensure email, confirm passwords matched
- Incorporated react-redux for global state management, mainly for authentication process, and added redux-thunk for asynchronous handling.
- Involved in JUNIT testing, integration testing, system testing etc.
- Used Scrum one of the Agile methodologies to emphasize face to face communication and make sure that iteration is passing through full SDLC.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using Node JS (socket.io based on socket technology, Express JS framework).
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with MongoDB.
- Involved in writing JDBC code to get data base connectivity.
- Dynamic form generation auto completion of forms and user-validation functionalities using AJAX.
- Implemented API Documentation with Swagger.
- Implemented csrf token for documentation tool(Swagger)
- Implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against large size MySQL database (about 4 crore rows) using Java multi-threading. Handled Java multi-threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Designed and developed RESTful web services that support JSON for other developers to access to speed up development using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Web Services, JSON, Log4j, RESTful, MySQL and Maven.
- Expertise in Development of web-based applications in Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JNDI and JMS), REST and Restful Web Services, SOAP, Axis2, Spring 3.0/2.5, Hibernate 3.0, JPA, XML, XSL, XSLT, CSS; Application servers (WebSphere, JBOSS, Tomcat and BEA WebLogic); Strong OOA/OOD concepts.
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing, JUnit, Debugging and Implementation
- Used Log4j for logging the application, log of the running system to trace the errors and certain automated routine functions.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Webservices using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API, and did the corresponding configurations.
- Set up Spring and Hibernate framework by adding configuration in web.xml file. Wrote Hibernate Annotation for data mapping.
- Designed and developed the web application with MVC Architecture using Spring Framework.
- Designed and developed asynchronous RESTful Microservices using Spring boot, that are consumed by other Microservices
- Conducted tests for applications developed in Angular JS using Jasmine and Angular test beds and ran those test cases on Karma ( Unit test runner ) platform
- Applied react-bootstrap to design the website’s UI, utilizing its responsive web design and integrate the web application with user’s online browsing habits to improve performance.
- Used JDBC, MQ Series and Web Service, and Hibernate framework to access the data from back-end MS SQL database server.
- Applied routing with react-router-dom. Customized routing to build an interceptor for authorizations among all pages in ensure the validation of current user.
- Deployment of the application on JBOSS application server.
- Optimized services using NodeJS, ES6 as interfaces to Cassandra NoSQL database and p programmed and prepared code for interfacing with Apache Tomcat systems.
- Collaborated with the team using GIT, GitHub, SourceTree version control platform.
- Configured Package. json for application dev and deployment dependencies and used Node NPM to set it up.
- Responsible for migration of web-based application to production servers. Handled updates and enhancements throughout testing phase and continued support for application while in production.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for the application to test the modules
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using DB2. Also used JPA with Hibernate provider
- Extensively involved in writing PL/SQL or HQL to implement CRUD Create Retrieve Update Delete data in Oracle Database.
- Developed server-side logic using Struts 2, Hibernate 3, and JPA by writing configurations.
Jr. Java Developer
- Use Cascade Style Sheets (CSS) to give a better view of the web pages.
- Worked in Agile methodology and involved in scrum meetings every day to discuss the Sprint status, technical difficulties and blockers.
- Performance tuning of SQL queries consisting of many tables with large amount of data.
- Designed and coded application components in Agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach.
- Used Angular Http services to perform backend REST webservices interactions to get and post JSON data.
- Designed various UML diagrams like use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams with Rational Rose to implement various business requirements.
- Used MySQL Queries for looking data in the database.
- Used JUnit for Unit testing and Integration testing of the application.
- Used Log4j to log the message
- Coded stored procedures for retrieving the data from database.
- Written Core Java classes, JSP and HTML files
- Created Packages, Procedures and Functions that extensively used PL/SQL cursors, user defined object types and exception handling.