- Over 10+ years of experience as a Senior Java Developer working throughout the full project development, implementation, and deployment on Windows/Unix, using the JAVA/J2EE technology stack.
- Strong hands - on experience using the frameworks like Spring MVC, Struts MVC and Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in working on projects with Waterfall and Agile methodologies such as Test Driven Development (TDD) and Scrum.
- Experience working with different SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, and Agile (SCRUM)
- Experience in MVC architecture such as Struts framework and Spring MVC.
- Performed business and systems analysis, application development, testing, and implementation of J2EE technology solutions.
- Experience in developing applications using three tier architectural frameworks such as MVC (Model View Controller) and Struts and Hibernate framework. Implemented POJO and API for Hibernate.
- Hands on experience with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO and Java Collections.
- Expertise in development and deployment of web components that include Servlets, JSP and business layer components that include Web Services, JDBC, JNDI, Serialization, Collections API, multithreading.
- Hands on with unit testing using JUnit and knowledge of ANT and Log4j tools.
- Experience with test-driven development using various testing framework such as JUnit.
- Experienced with IBM Web Sphere Application Server, WebLogic Application Server and Apache Tomcat, JBOSS Application Server.
- Hands on with developing projects based on Restful Web Services.
- Experience in building and deploying applications using Maven, Ant, and designing test cases for unit testing applications using JUnit.
- Good knowledge of Configuration Management tools like SVN, Rational Clear Case and GIT for version control.
- Knowledge and good understanding of SQL and PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in using UNIX, Red Hat Linux, Windows, MS Dos.
- Excellent communication skills, team player, quick learner, organized, resilient and self-motivated.
- Experience in Networking Protocol TCP/IP, SNMP, HTTP, UDP and Networking tools Wireshark, Ethereal.
Languages: Java (JDK 1.8 ), PHP, Python
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, Adobe Flex 3.2, AS 3.0, Restful Web Services
Frameworks: Struts 2.0, Spring 4.0, Hibernate, Micro Services, Spring Batch
Networking Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, SNMP
Web/App Server: BEA Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, Jboss
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/12c, MySQL
Query Tool: Toad, SQL Developer
Tools: Log4j, Junit, Win Merge, Putty, Wireshark, Ethereal
Version Control Software: Rational Clear Case, SVN, GIT
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP, Linux .
Application Software Developer/Lead Java Developer
- Design and develop Java applications using Java EE Technologies.
- Design and develop Java batch applications using spring Batch framework.
- Perform unit testing of applications include Java web applications, web services, Java batch applications and database operations.
- Support Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) testing of Java applications, by researching reported problems, and developing bug fixes as needed.
- Support production deployments of Java based applications.
- Responsible for updating SDS documentation.
- Update SOAP UI instructions for SSA DIET testing as needed.
- Research production problems as needed.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
Application Software Developer
- Worked in an Agile Environment and participated in requirement gathering and analysis.
- Participated in the sprint review meetings and explained the technical changes to the clients.
- Created and consumed RESTful web services using JAX-RS.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) by creating detailed Junit tests for each functionality before implementing each of them.
- Attended discussions and understand various components of the requirement and to implement the same.
- Worked on bug fixing and enhancements on change request using Jira.
- Implemented RESTful web services for communicating using JAX-RS annotations.
- Worked on Core Java concepts such as Collections, Multi-Threading, Serialization.
- Used Eclipse IDE as development environment to develop and deploy application on Jboss.
- Used Annotation in hibernate mapping instead of xml mapping.
- Extensively worked with collections classes like ArrayList, HashMap, and Iterator etc.
Team Lead/Senior Software Engineer
- Designed and Developed Mesh Enhancement Feature to collect the throughput stats data from the Network Devices using Stats Server in Core Java and stored it in the database .
- Developed Avanti API using Restful Web Services.
- Developed Virtual Network Operator which manages its network dedicatedly or on the shared basis.
- Developed Alarm Fault Management System which stores the alarm from the devices by the HNO or Virtual Network Operator User in the database.
- Developed the Stats Server which fetches the statistics from the devices and stores in the database.
- Developed the Gateway Configuration tool used for Hot Staging of the Racks.
- Strong understanding of supporting XML and JSON based REST web-services, integrating with the front-end.
- Developed and enhanced web application on Spring MVC Framework.
- Extensively worked on the ACS Lite interface which is used for commissioning and decommissioning of the terminals.
- Developed Service Plan and Service Profile's feature using Swings and Collections framework.
- Developed and Implemented Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Migrate the Installation scripts from Install shield 6 to install shield 2014.
- Migrate Configuration Module of NMS from Jboss 5.1 to Jboss 7.1
- Interfaced with the back end using Hibernate Framework and XML.
- Involved in enhancement & regular maintenance and updates of this project.
- Involved in Production Support and Operations team to resolve production issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepared the Installation, Customer guide and Configuration document which were delivered to the customer along with the product.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed the Gateway Traffic, Error Statistics and Software Information Dashboard
- Developed the Live Streaming Charts Dashboard
- Developed the Custom Charts for any parameters of the Devices.
- Developed the on-Demand and Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports based on the custom charts.
- Develop the value-added services such as Subscriber Provisioning and logs Searching for Customer care executives for SFR, France.
- Involved in Production Support team, to resolve the production issues within the timeline.