- Over 9 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer with solid understanding in all the phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), this includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of Java UI applications for large Enterprise Customers.
- Strong programming skills in Java, J2EE, J2SE with extensive ability to develop scalable applications.
- Experienced in developing Web UI Applications using HTML5, CSS3, Boot Strap, Java Script, and Type script, Ajax, jQuery, Angular.js, React.js, Express.js, Node JS, jQuery UI and Spring MVC.
- Experience in XML related technologies like XSL, XSD, XPATH, DTD, and XML Schemas, XML Parsers like DOM & SAX.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Proficient in ETL, OWB, Informatica, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Progress and Oracle Reports.
- Understanding of OOPS Principals, Design Patterns, MVC, Component based designing and Experience in REST and SOAP based Web Services API Application Development. Knowledge of Spring, Vaadin, Hibernate ORM, JPA, Maven, Bamboo, ANT, Selenium based UI automation.
- Having strong Programming, skills in Java, J2EE, Spring4.0, Hibernate4.2, Struts2, Swing, Vaadin, REST Web Service, AngularJS, NodeJS, JQuery, Maven, Oracle11g.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database and developed web - based applications using Python, CSS and HTML.
- Worked on applications and developed them with XML, JSON, XSL (PHP, Django, Python, Rails).
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Capable of understanding and implementing different data structures algorithms like sorting searching and string manipulations with best optimized time and space complexities.
- Very good understanding and implementation knowledge of Data structure and Algorithm.
- Maintained security, tuning and clustering on Web Sphere Application Server using IBM Webseal Tivoli Access Manager.
- Serverless Architectures using AWS SAM, Serverless Framework, Terraform
- Specialized in utilizing AWS as the Cloud Platform - includes Cloud Automation, Managed Services and Serverless.
- Worked on real time data integration using Kafka, Spark streaming and HBase.
- Used Spring boot actuator to monitor and manage the application in Production environment.
- Expertise in creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of using flux architecture in ReactJS for building client-side applications.
- Experienced in ReactJS and working with Redux architecture.
- Strong understanding of common API technologies, such as OAUTH, SAML, Spring Boot and Micro services.
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge on AWS services like Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Simple Storage Service (S3), Glacier, Auto Scaling, IAM, Dynamo DB, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Route53, Cloud Watch, AWS CLI, Cloud Formation, Cloud Front, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB (Elastic Load Balancers), RDS, SNS, SWF, SES, SQS, and EBS etc.
- Experienced in AWS Dynamo DB to capture the any modification on DB.
- Extensive working with Amazon web Services like using Elastic Beanstalk, EC2 and AMI with Linux.
- Adding permissions to AWS SQS to interact with the Queue and involved in writing custom policies.
- Experienced in using Eureka Servers while deploying in EC2.
- Thorough knowledge of Micro service architecture and experience in implementing several design patterns.
- Expertise in design and development of enterprise level spring-based web applications using Spring REST, Hibernate, EJB, Struts, Servlets, and JSP for User Interface Applications.
- Experienced in Spring framework applications like Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring JPA, Spring Security and Spring Boot and did integration to Micro services into existing system architecture.
- Optimized Microservices using NodeJS and ES6 as interfaces to Cassandra NoSQL database.
- A web application for connecting care providers and members. This project includes server application with data fetching requirement. We have exposed the services as Rest Web Services. We developed backend system using NodeJS.
- Experience building spring boot restful API backend applications and node.js frontend applications
- Setup Docker Swarm and Kubernetes cluster for Docker Container Management
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm and Micro Services
- Created CI/CP Pipeline for Docker Build and Deployment
- Experience with container-based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker hub and Docker registries, installation and configuring Kubernetes and clustering them.
- Implemented Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage docker containers with multiple name spaced versions.
- Extensive experience in using NPM, BOWER, Grunt and Gulp for build process.
- Experience in message streaming by using Apache Kafka.
- Hands on experience with Netflix cloud and fallback technologies like Eureka, Hysteria and Ribbon.
- Production Support-Provided development (quic k fixes) and technical support for complex/ critical applications
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA 11, J2EE, PYTHON
Frameworks: Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Spring 2.4/3.x/4.x, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring REST, ExtJS 4.0, Hibernate, MyBatis, iBatis.
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP
Operating Systems: Windows 7/10/XP/Vista/2000, Linux.
Databases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, Erwin, Altona Database Spy, MySQL Workbench
Server Scripting: JSP1.2,2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD, DTD
Java Frameworks: MVC, Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring 2.5/3.0, Spring Boot, Spring WS, Spring Rest, Spring MVC, DI, AOP, JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin.
CSS Co-Processors: SASS, LESS
IDE/HTML Editors: IntelliJ, Sublime Text, Notepad++, Atom, Visual Studio Code Beta, Eclipse, Web Strom, NetBeans
Testing Tools: Junit, Mockito, Spring Test Framework.
ORM Frameworks: JPA, Hibernate, EclipseLink, Spring Data JPA, Spring JDBC, Spring Data Rest
Database: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL
Version Controls& Other tools: Git, GitHub, GitLab, Accurev, Crucible
SDLC methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Hardware: Assembly, Maintenance, Troubleshooting, Peripheral, Drivers.
AWS Cloud Skills: EC2AZ, auto-scaling, load balancer, security S3 different S3 classes, encryption, versioning, cross-region replication, lifecycle, RDS, Multi-AZ, cross-region replication
Storage Services: Glacier, DynamoDB, Storage gateway, Aurora, ElastiCache, Redshift, EFS VPC, Subnet, NAT gateway, Bastion Host, Network ACL, Compute, Lambda, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk
Networking: Route53, API Gateway, CloudFront
Management & Monitoring: IAM, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, KMS
Analytics: Kinesis, Athena
Applications: SQS, SNS
Confidential, Lake Success, NY
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked in a highly dynamic AGILE environment and participated in Scrum and sprint meetings.
- Configure and run gulp tasks in NodeJS runtime and handle injection, CSS pre-processing, minifying, test-running, and building-sync.
- Used angular-cli tool to be configuring the angular project and building it for development of Angular application using Angular 8.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 8.
- Used Java Jdk1.8 features to implement the functionalities.
- Created git repos and Jenkins jobs for the build and deployment of Microservices in Docker Container
- Created Docker file for building Docker Images.
- Created script to build and push docker images in Docker Hub.
- Created docker-compose.yaml file templates to deploy images in docker containers managed by Docker Swarm
- Manage datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information.
- Involved in the Web/Application development using Python 3.5, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, JSON and Jquery.
- Provided 24x7 on-call support for production and development systems for both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in managing large-scale, geographically distributed database systems, including relational (Oracle, SQL server) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra) systems.
- Install, monitor, and upgrade NoSQL (Couchbase and MongoDB) Databases on all environments (DEV, SIT, UAT, PRODFIX, PROD).
- Had knowledge on Kibana and Elastic search to identify the Kafka message failure scenarios.
- Implemented to reprocess the failure messages in Kafka using offset id.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of Zookeeper.
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Installation of NoSQL MongoDB on physical machines, Virtual machines as well as AWS
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS and implemented code per coding standards and created AngularJS Controller to isolate the scopes to perform operations and extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions, and Collections.
- Coded Oracle Store procedures/packages to create & drop jobs using DBMS Scheduler.
- Used Vaadin components like panel, text box, text area, tree and JSP to design and develop the UI layer.
- Used Liferay Enterprise Edition 6.0 to deploy the application as a portlet. Used functionalities of Liferay like security and user grouping.
- Developed JSP pages to render based on the Liferay roles assigned to the application users.
- Developed portlets, business components using Liferay APIs.
- Using Liferay Service Builder developed portlets to perform automated Database CRUD operations.
- Expertise in front-end development in working with AJAX frameworks : Angular 8 (typescript), Angular JS, JQuery, Sencha, YUI, DWR and Dojo.
- Providing simple light weight solutions for complex problems by identifying right design patterns right algorithms and data structures by analyzing requirements in-coming / out-going stake holders and various key factors like usage frequency scalability robustness extensibility and performance.
- Integrated the different pages to be a single page application using Angular 4 and Typescript.
- Implemented the appliance using Spring Boot Framework and handled the safety using Spring Security.
- Used Java 8 Method References feature to point to methods by their names and used functional Interfaces.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 8 new features like default, static methods, and Concurrency API.
- Working experience on serverless deployments through AWS CLI.
- Architect and design serverless application CI/CD by using AWS Serverless(Lamda) application model.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a mixture of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers and also worked with Kafka Cluster using Zookeeper.
- Worked on ES6/ES7 - modules, arrow functions, block scoping, promises, rest and spread, generators, template literals, restructuring, async and await, maps and set.
- Created REST API using Node.js to consume data in the User Interface.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions available as part of Java 8 to store and process the data.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances.
- Worked with AWS cloud service in creating EC2 instances and providing them Roles and sometimes participated in writing custom policies and deployed applications on Elastic Bean Stalk and EC2.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application and Amazon Cloud Watch is used to monitor the application and to store the logging information.
- MYSQL was used as the database for the application which was hosted in the cloud using Amazon RDS service.
- Configured and managed AWS Glacier, to move old data to archives based on retention policy of databases/ applications.
- Experience in training the junior folks in the team and sharing knowledge with fellow folks.
- Team lead activities in making new folks understand on Business idea behind the change enhancements and Project.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, analysis, design documentation, development, test cases, implementing and production support of the application.
- Deploy and manage applications on JBOSS/Tomcat J2EE server. Managed the codebase using GIT Followed AGILE Methodology to promote iterations, collaboration, and process adaptability and participated in SCRUM Meetings throughout the life cycle of project.
- Developed the web application using HTML, CSS and AngularJS, handle, and database in SQL server.
- Implemented Two-way databinding in AngularJS which helps the application handle the automatic synchronization of data between the model and view components using typescript and angular 4.
- Involved in implementing the complete Application in the in-build MVC Architecture with angular 4 and typescript.
- Experience in managing large-scale, geographically distributed database systems, including relational (Oracle, SQL server) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra) systems.
- Development of front-end POC application using Angular 2 JS, Dependency injection, Rx and Http modules with Node.js server for future evolutions.
- Migration to Java 1.8 from java 1.6 and updating several dependencies such as hibernate, spring.
- Analyze Format data using Machine Learning algorithm by Python Scikit-Learn.
- Experience in python, Jupyter, Scientific computing stack (numpy, scipy, pandasand matplotlib).
- Perform troubleshooting, fixed and deployed many Python bug fixes of the two main applications that were a main source of data for both customers and internal customer service team.
- Experience building microservices and deploying them into Kubernetes cluster as well as Docker Swarm.
- Developed the presentation, business layers of the application and deployed as portlets in Liferay portal.
- Created and managed user access levels and groups in Liferay portal for the application and managed them.
- Implemented authentication of the application using the security features of Liferay Enterprise Edition 6.0.
- Designed and developed Restful Web Services tier using spring, JBPM.
- Worked on AngularJS controllers, views, and services for new website features.
- Used ActiveMQ to transfer .txt files between the Consumer and Producer
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, jQuery, Node.js, Redux, HTML, SASS and Ajax to speed the application.
- Developed code in Java which creates mapping in Elastic Search even before data is indexed into.
- Automate infrastructure in AWS utilizing amazon web services (AWS). Deploy puppet to completely provision and manage AWS EC2 instances, volumes.
- Used Hibernate 3.0 in data access layer to access, update and insert information in the database.
- Used Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) to convert Java Objects to XML conversions.
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as DAO, Business Delegate, View Helper, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Session Façade, Singleton and Model View Controller.
- Used Maven build scripts to build the application and deploy on Web Sphere application server v6.5.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Performed QA testing in on the front-end of the development cycle for gains in code quality, software functionality and programmer productivity.
- Used Jasmine and Karma for unit testing for Angular JS applications.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Creating modules, generators, promises using es6.
Full Stack Developer
- Contributed greatly to increase the code quality and productivity through Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile Estimation and Planning.
- Used AngularJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as SPA.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap to create responsive web pages which can be displayed properly in different screen sizes.
- Implemented modules into Node.js to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Involved in Java Multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction.
- Using Struts Framework developed and implemented the web-based application following the MVC.
- Implemented the service layer using spring with transaction and logging interceptors.
- Fixing the bugs and developing new enhancements using JAVA / J2EE, spring, Hibernate, WebLogic.
- Used spring framework for middle tier and Spring-hibernate for data access.
- Liferay portal development team leading and solutioning experience.
- Providing inputs on technical design developing proof of concepts evaluating Liferay OOTB functionalities as well as demonstrating custom portlets capabilities.
- Providing solution approach for proposal making auditing Liferay portals for functional and non-functional requirement and solutioning to it.
- Well versed with Liferay Administration Liferay plugin development debugging and deployment of Liferay components from LR version 5.2.3 6.0 6.1 CE as well as EE.
- Used Spring MVC as Web module, involved in design, development of new Action classes to interact with business logic and Used Hibernate as ORM to map Java classes to data base tables.
- Implemented J2EE patterns, Data Access Object (DAO), Session facade, Business Delegate and Value Object.
- Developed and Deployed the Application on Eclipse IDE and WebLogic Web Servers.
- Developed build script using MAVEN to build, package, test and deployed the application in Web Logic.
- Used WebLogic fuse for remote console login, JMX management and web server console.
- Used Ant & Maven scripts for build and deployment of the application.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Used Log4J, Splunk for logging and tracing the messages.
- Implemented Test Scripts based on the User Requirements as specified by the Business side and Requirement document and analyzing Business Requirements and handling it as per Requirements.
- Project coordination with other Development teams, System managers and Web master and developed good working environment.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive Junit Unit Test Cases.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Java J2EE Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Developed N-tier client-server business application software using Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionality Involved in writing different Design Patterns like Filter, Action, Business Delegate, Service Locater, Data Transfer Objects (DTOs) and Data Access Objects (DAOs).
- Liferay plugins Java/Spring MVC portlet development and Liferay administration.
- Performance tuning enhancement for current and migrated Liferay site.
- Liferay training/guidance for team member.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and developed POJO's, Data Access Object to handle database operations.
- Worked on System security with the use of SSL (Secure socket layer), encryption and used role-based security.
- JSON being light in nature was used as the chief source of communication between the server and application. .
- Involved in the development of Servlet, Struts Action classes, Business Objects, Web Services.
- Involved in writing JSP using Bean, Logic, HTML, and Iterate Tags.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Confidential
- Used the spring validation and Tiles Framework in the presentation layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Spring Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed user interface with Java Server Pages, Ajax support to speed up the application form filling.
- WSDL has been used to expose the Web Services.
- Used Apache Confidential as the Web Service framework for creating and consuming Web Service clients using SOAP and WSDL.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Designed various tables required for the project using Oracle database.
- Involved in writing the Maven build file to build and deploy the application.
- Involved in writing JUnit Test Cases and Ant Build Script.
- Used Log4J to capture the logging information.
Java J2EE Developer
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Used Java Servlets extensively and using JDBC for database access.
- Used various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Command Pattern for the implementation of the application.
- Designed, coded and configured server side J2EE components like JSP, Servlets, JavaBeans, JDBC, JNDI, JTS, Java Mail API, XML.
- Used Swing Layout managers and Swing components for creating desktop application.
- Worked with VSS Version control in order to create virtual library of computer files.
- Environment: Java, JDBC, Servlets, Struts, JSP, Hibernate, Java Mail API, AJAX, HTML, XML, ANT, Log4J, CVS, Eclipse, Putty, MySQL, Apache Tomcat Server.
Java App Developer
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC-2) Architecture using Jakarta Struts framework at presentation tier.
- Used Struts frameworks and MVC design patterns to complete several projects on complex areas of development including user interface design, batch processing, stored procedure development, XML, data exchange and integration.
- Extensive use of Struts Framework for Controller components and view components.
- Implemented Spring IOC for inter connection between modules in our application.
- Designed and Developed UI using JSP by following MVC architecture.
- Developed the application using Struts framework. The views are programmed using JSP pages with the struts tag library, Model is the combination of EJB's and Java classes and web implementation controllers are Servlets.
- The Java Message Service (JMS) API used to allow application components to create, send, receive, and read messages.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like Oracle.
- Developed back-end PL/SQL packages, UNIX shell scripts for data migration and batch processing.
- Created and customized UNIX shell scripts for automating regular maintenance and batch jobs.
- Implemented core java Multithreading, Collections, Exception Handling, and OOP's concepts.
- Involved in coding, building java applications using Core java, Multithreading, JSP and Servlet.
- Involved in performing Unit and Integration testing Junit.
ENVIRONMENT: Core Java, J2EE 1.3, JSP 1.2, Structs, Spring IOC, EJB 2.0, Struts 1.1, JDBC 2.1, Oracle 8i, UML, JMS, XML, Web Logic 7.0, MVC Design Pattern, Eclipse 2.1, Log4j and JUnit.