- 9 + years of experience in SAP - Ariba P2P (Procure-to-Pay) and S2P (Source-to-Pay) implementations including 3+ years of On-Demand.
- 7 + year’s of experience in implementing J2EE applications, Java product development.
- 2 + year experience in data warehouse (Informatica, Business Objects, and Ariba Analysis Tools).
- Ariba On-Demand P2P Implementation for CITI PCARD ( Charge Reconciliation Payment Remittance ) and (ICS) Invoice Conversion services for Confidential Company.
- Ariba On-Premise Instance setup by for DXC Company by cloning the Confidential Configuration.
- Ariba On-Demand Upstream End-to-End Implementation for Confidential .
- Ongoing Support Demand Reduction program and enhancement.
- Ariba Spend Analysis implementation.
- 10 + years of experience in the procurement business process including Approval flow, Contract & Sourcing Workspace templates, Supplier On-boarding.
- 6 + years of SAP Ariba On-premise implementations from 8.2 to 9r1 Installation, configuring, customizing, integrating and implementing SAP Ariba. Integrating Upstream and Downstream modules.
- Design the Ariba to use for HP Revenue generation.
- End to end implementation of 6 + J2EE application using JSP/Struts/Spring/Hibernate/ iBATIS.
- 1 Java Swing based application.
- Enhancement/Support of 2 . Net bases applications
- Excellent SAP Ariba ( On-Premise, On-Demand) Functional and Technical knowledge in implementing Ariba Downstream/Buyer, Upstream modules. Requisition, Purchase Order, Receiving, Invoicing, Credit Memos, Invoice Conversion Services(ICS), Invoice Exceptions, E-forms, Business Forms, P-Cards, Charges, Charge Reconciliations, Approval Rules, Supplier, User, Commodity, Accounting Data Management, Ariba Supplier Network(ASN), Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Contract Compliance, Ariba Contract Management, Supplier Life Cycle Performance (SLP), Ariba Supplier Information and Performance Management(SIPM), Legacy Contracts Imports and Ariba Spend Visibility/Analysis.
- Integrating the Ariba On-Demand Platform through SFTP/ITK/SOAP/JASON/CI9.
- Integrating the Ariba On-Premise through SFTP/HPSB/HTTP Channel/File Channel.
- Configuring the Ariba On-Premise through AML/File Chanel/HTTP channel/Core JAVA/AWL/Edit Rules/Approval Rules/Order methods/revival.
- Expanding the Ariba Requisition/ Contract Workspace/Sourcing Workspace and Ariba Analysis Modules.
- DocuSign integration with Ariba Contract document.
- Integrating the On-premises environment with Ariba Procurement Content.
- Ariba On-premise and On-Demand Single Sing on implementation.
- Preparing and presenting the Ariba Application architecture and Infrastructure landscape documents.
- Ordering the Web/App/DB Servers Hardware through Confidential Cloud Base and AWS.
- Installing Ariba On-Premise, JDK, WebLogic, Apache Proxy and Ariba Service Pack Upgradation.
- Sizing/Scaling/tuning/configuring the Infrastructure items like Linux/WebLogic/Apache/IIS/SMTP POSTFIX.
- Tracked the Support metric to reduce the Support Demand by automating the Support Process.
- Document the System end to end process to help the Support Team.
- Helped the support and end users/Suppliers to resolve various Ariba Downstream and Upstream issues/and UI Browser issues.
- Worked with various Financial Systems ( SAP and NetSuite), HR Systems (Workday, ED), Supplier management, reporting and other Master data management Systems.
- Worked with Integration platform teams like Informatica, MuleSoft, SAP PI, Ariba Direct Connect ( CI) and Snap-logic to define the data Mapping and transformation requirements.
- Worked with Security team to remediating the application security vulnerability like SSL/SHA/SQL injections/ and cross-site scripting (XSS).
- Local/Global Load Balancing, Apache/IIS WebLogic proxy plugin configuration, SSL Certification
- Analysis and Design of highly scalable/securable/manageable web-based Java /J2EE applications.
Lang & Tech: (J2EE) Java, JDBC, Servlets, EJB, JSP,RMI, Swings, C++, C, VB 6.0.
DBMS: Oracle 9i, MS-SQL Server 7.0, MS-Access.
Web/App Servers: Apache Web Server Tomcat, BEA WebLogic 8.0, WebSphere Studio 5.0, IIS.
Technologies: UML, Ant, Struts, Rational Rose & Purecoverage, JTest, Clear Case, VSS., Eclipse.
ERP: SAP Ariba Buyer, Analysis, Sourcing, Contracts and Supplier.
Data warehouse: Informatica PowerCenter 7.5 and Informatica Power Analyzer 8.1
Others: - Microsoft Project Plan , Putty, WinSCP, Xming , TextPad Excel Report, and macros.
Solution Architect & Technical Lead
- GuidedBuing implementation for low touch users.
- Worked with Business and IT leads to define the Future system landscape for Procurement applications for the new Confidential Company.
- Requirement owner to provide the solutions for the business problems:- Plan, design, and deployment of a software solution for Procure to Pay (P2P) and Sourcing to Pay (S2P) processes.
- Align the Confidential process to Ariba Procure to Pay (P2P) Process by configure the Ariba product & features.
- Design/developed the Approve flow process and Custom E-forms Proto type.
- Responsible for co-ordination business team and various application/integration/ Partner like MuleSoft ESB, Oracle ERP NetSuite, TR ONESOURCE, HR workday, Citi, and Kyriba, etc.) To provide end-to-end technical solutions.
- Helped/ Guided the technical team to installing Ariba On-Demand ITK Server and its configuration, Certification bases SFTP, Single Sign-On setup.
- Manual and automatic data import/loading into Ariba On-Demand both downstream and upstream applications.
- Helped the data migration team on the strategies to migrate Confidential data from legacy systems.
- Expertise in creating data mappings for Users, Accounting Combination, Address, Supplier /Vendor, Tax codes and rates, Commodity, PCards Users Charges, User Map, Charges, Remittance, Supplier Locations, Invoice, Charges, ok-to-pay and Remittance data by using the Ariba Data Dictionary.
- Preparing the ITK systems/resources for multiple phases of testing like Unit Testing, SIT1, SIT2, SIT3, UAT1/ICS1 phase, and UAT2/ICS phase2, etc.
- Involved in all team meetings for the requirements discussion, gap analysis/feasibility study, design discussions, code walkthrough, status updates of the development activities and defects/issues tracking, and release/deployment and implementation plan discussion.
- Trained and supported the Account Payable team For Invoice Reconciliation exception and Tax issues.
- ICS- Scan One (Invoice Conversion Services) implementation..
- Functiona owner for the PCARD Load/reconcelation/payment for end to end implementation.
- Ariba Reporting API to pull data for Confidential reporting
- Configuring ARBA Z-Programs for all automated full /incremental Masterdata through Direct connect and ITK.
- Working with the PI/PO team reai time Budget check/Payments/remittance integrations.
System Architect & Technical Lead
- Preparing the system architecture and Infrastructure landscape and reviewing with DXC architecture board.
- Ordering/scaling/tuning the Application server, Apache web-servers and DB serves.
- Coordinating the Technical team to clone the Confidential instance for DXC Company by removing the technical hurdles ( SMTP-Postfix/Firewall/WebLogic/SSL Certificates).
- DXP SSO implementation through Shibboleth SAML agent.
- Prototyping the Ariba Approval API
Program Manager, Technical Architect
- Ariba On-Premises environment clone for HPI.
- Ordering Hardware and Installing/configuring the Ariba Software, Weblogic, and Apache
- Customized the Ariba On-Premises to support logical separation of Confidential and DXC Data/users.
- Core code customization to separate the Company’s data from Query all permission.
- Prepare/manage the MS Project plan for 3 Procurement applications.
- Align the MS Project plan to the program timelines.
- Lead for 15 Procurement apps to resolve Cross company network interfaces traffic for all partnering apps.
- Splitting the Company data/network.
- Provided the detail Cost analysis for Clone vs. Multi-tenant applications.
Program Manager, Technical Architect
- Contracts and Sourceing Process design.
- Legacy contract migration.
- Ariba workbook preperation to load intial masterdata and configuration.
- Supplier onboarding process and Supplier Integration with SAP MDM.
- Contract extraction using ITK FOR reporting in BI.
Technical Lead & Architect and SME
- Working with Business team to understand the Service Procurement to integrate with Indirect procurement.
- Java/Custom/ External approver where Requisition can be approved in external approved in Compass ( SAP).
- Integrating the PO/Receive with Compass (SAP). Through HTTP(SOAP)/File channel
- SMTP and WEB based approval configuration.
- Design and solution the Business flow within Ariba Buyer.
- Seamless integration between SAP Ariba with SAP Compass over we
- Virtual and Horizontal Scaling of the Ariba Buyer application. For Revenue generation volume
- Extending the functionality through e-forms and Ariba core code customization.