- Over 6 years of experience as a Full stack Java Developer in different phases like design, development and deployment of enterprise, client - server, distributed, Internet/Intranet based database applications for the Financial and Retail sectors, Implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE technologies and developing web applications using java scripts (Angular, React, Node, Bootstrap, and Express) and Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB), AWS, Azure and Spring framework.
- Experience in developing applications using SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and Test-Driven Development.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as OOPS concepts, Multithreading, Synchronization, String handling, Serialization & De-serialization, Generics, Collections and Event/Exception handling.
- Good Knowledge on Java 8 features like Lambda expressions, functional interface, filters and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Expertise in implementing design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller and DAO pattern.
- Experience in leveraging API Gateway developing Cloud computing microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Netflix based Service Discovery, Eureka Server and Hystrix.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Struts (Struts, Tag Libraries & Struts custom validation rules, Tiles), Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Web Flow, Spring Data, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP & Restful services) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate.
- Proficient in NoSQL, Java, OO, Agile, Web-Sockets, Linux, Cloud, OLAP, cloud-based system operation.
- Extensively used JDBC APIs for database connectivity and data retrieval.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts, Flow of Future Pages.
- Experienced in using Frameworks such as ReactJS, Angular JS and Node. js.
- Skilled at using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations, Flux concept.
- Well versed in designing Use cases, Class diagrams, Sequence and Collaboration diagrams for multi-tiered, object-oriented system architectures utilizing Unified Modeling Tools (UML).
- Good Knowledge on working with OAUTH2 to provide authentication and authorization to Rest services by exchanging the Access tokens.
- Experience in building and deploying ANT/MAVEN scripts for deployment and customizing WAR/JAR file management for web applications.
- Experience in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries, stored procedures, Triggers and creating business tables.
- Expertise in writing unit test cases with Mockito and JUNIT and performed integration testing.
- Strong experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), BDD, ATDD.
- Extensive working knowledge on automation for deployment/configuration of different Application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Web Servers like Apache, Tomcat.
- Experience in testing web services like Postman, SOAP UI, Swagger UI and service level testing like Cucumber and Selenium for UI automation.
- Developed JMS messaging components to handle asynchronous messaging from queues using Spring JMS, Tibco EMS, Apache Kafka and message brokers such as ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ.
- Logging using Log4j Framework, SLF4J and develop and execute Test cases, Test scripts and maintaining Test scripts.
- Experience in implementing end to end testing using Jasmine and Karma, Unit Testing using Junit, TestNG.
- Experience in deploying dynamic web applications using IBM WebSphere, Web Logic and Tomcat Application Servers.
- Experience on working in cloud services AWS and Azure.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, RDS (Postgres, SQL), SNS, SQS, Kinesis, Lambda, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Experience in continuous integration using Jenkins for timely builds, code coverage and running tests.
- Expert in development of company´s internal CI system, providing a comprehensive API for CI/CD.
- Closely worked with Release Management team in doing builds and code deployment into various environments.
- Experience on version control tools like SVN and GIT.
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Java Technologies: JSP, JSF, JavaBeans, JDBC, Servlets, EJB, Hibernate, Spring 4.0, Spring Batch, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring MVC
Web Services: SOAP, Restful
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Hibernate
Databases: Oracle 11g, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Web Servers: IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Server Scripting: JSP, JSTL, Custom Tag Library, AJAX
Build & Containerization Tools: Ant 1.7, Maven 2.x, Gradle, Docker, Kubernetes
Cloud Environments: AWS, Netflix Eureka, Azure
Version Control: Git, SVN, Bitbucket
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, and testing phases of the back-end server-side business logic development by following Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in Angular 9 which is used in the application.
- Implemented AngularJS controllers to maintain each view data and Angular Service calls using Angular Factory tested all application controllers with AngularJS built-in testing facilities.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular 9 to route the control to desired Java services
- Used various core java concepts like Collections, Multithreading for complex data computations and analysis.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in Spring framework using Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control (IOC).
- Used Spring Framework AOP to implement logging in the application, Spring DAO for data access.
- Designed the project using Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers and View Resolvers of Spring MVC framework utilizing spring concepts like Dependency Injection and AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming) for business logic.
- Used Spring Security Management for user verifications.
- Worked on Database design and development, which includes developing Stored Procedures, functions using PostgreSQL databases.
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the PostgreSQL database and wrote HQL to access the data from the database.
- Involved in database needs of applications and optimized them using PostgreSQL.
- Wrote Python code embedded with JSON, XML to produce http GET request, parsing html data from websites.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring Cloud to extract client related data from databases and used SOAP UI, POSTMAN for testing RESTFUL API web services.
- Developed RESTful Services with Java using JAX-RS, Jersey and Spring Boot. Coding for consuming the REST APIs, getting JSON response and parsing them to get the required formats.
- Used JDBC API to connect to the database and carry out database operations.
- Additional responsibilities like actively closing defects identified by QA team, and writing unit test cases by using Junit testing framework for the application developed in AngularJS.
- Performed testing and troubleshooting on various securities (currencies) using charting tools (High Charts).
- Implemented Selenium Web Drivers and Karma For testing the UI components.
- JUnit and Mockito framework were used for performing unit and integration testing by writing test cases.
- Worked on Serverless cloud resource Lambda to configure and triggering files, to generate stacks and templets of corn job that will trigger every 30 minutes.
- Developed Spring boot applications and microservices and deployed on AWS EC2 instances.
- Worked on core AWS services such as setting up new server (EC2) instances/services, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP's, Lambda.
- Used Jenkins plugins for code coverage and also to run all the test before generating war file.
- Worked with AWS Infrastructure teams for configuring security groups and access controls.
- Used Agile methodology and effectively took part in Scrum gatherings to deliver quality deliverable within time.
Environment: JAVA 1.8, Spring Framework 4, Spring Boot 2.x, HTML5, CSS3, Angular9, XML, XSL, REST, JAX-RS, JUnit, Mockito, Tomcat, PostgreSQL, AWS Resources, Jenkins.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Worked on Core Java concepts such as OOPs Concepts, Collections Framework, and Exception Handling, I/O System, Multi-Threading, JDBC, Generics.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Used design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Objects, Factory and MVC patterns.
- Used ReactJS to build the UI components, developed filters to display different dimension of data and font size modifiers and developed container components as the logic layer for the UI component
- Created Single Page application structure with multiple modules using React JS, TypeScript and RXJS.
- Created and configured Micro-Services architecture and integrated with React.js application.
- Testing and production support of core java based multithreading ETL tool for distributed loading XML data into Oracle database using JPA/Hibernate.
- Created POJO's and DAO's for the database entities using Spring JDBC annotation mappings
- Integrated with Spring Cloud projects to provide distributed tracing and other features.
- Designed and developed asynchronous RESTful Microservices using Spring boot.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC for Rest API's and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Extensively used automated batch scheduling such as Autosys and data mapping through ETL (Extract Transform and Load).
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Designed dynamic web pages using custom ReactJS, Typescripts and CSS.
- Integrated ActiveMQ & spring JMS API to send and receive message for the application's RESTful API.
- Worked on NoSQL database like MongoDB installation, configuration and in designing MongoDB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Created collections and performed CRUD operations on MongoDB and used Mongo Repository and spring Mongo template for persistence
- Installed the WebSphere MQ and involved in configuring MDB listeners, JMS resources, and queues and integrating with the WebSphere Application Server.
- Used GIT with Stash for code repositories and log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info statements.
- Worked on Node.js, Require JS and MVC Frameworks for the development of the web application
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using React.
- Involved in setting up Test Automation and developed cucumber feature and used Selenium for automated testing with TestNG.
- Participated in troubleshooting issues on Azure, Netflix Eureka and Cloud Environments.
- Involved in developing DevOps pipeline using Azure cloud service and Kubernetes for Microservices Architecture. working with Docker to improve our (CD) Continuous Delivery framework to streamline releases.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy the code on CI environments for development testing.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
Web Application developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Worked on Angular Bootstrap for templates designing and to create mockup data.
- Used Rest angular, Promise and Services in AngularJS for calling API's and build some custom directives.
- Involved in fixing cross-browser issues and unit testing.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation, icons and used D3.JS to create new nodes for incoming data and remove outgoing nodes that are no longer needed.
- Contributed and developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts and Spring Framework.
- Improved dependency injection for modular development and component isolation using AngularJS.
- Made routing solution problems easy and extensible to solve using Angular 6.
- Used AngularJS for rich Used Ajax to create pagination and with client-side events like quick search.
- Designated UI architecture for internal web application & worked with designers to construct UI using AngularJS
- Worked on JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Experience in working with Restful Web Service for RPC integration style.
- Used MAVEN to frame the deployable jar and war artifacts from source code and Integrated Maven with GIT.
- Wrote AngularJS frontend, queried a custom Elasticsearch server for search terms, and hosted everything on an AWS instance with Docker containers.
- Planning, deploying, monitoring, and maintaining Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure consisting of multiple EC2 nodes and VMWare VM's as required in the environment.
- Used Mockito for tests and Jenkins for CI.
- Automated the cloud deployments using chef, python (Boto & fabric), AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
Sr. Java Developer
- Created and Maintained open-source Java Server Faces (JSF) by using Apache MyFaces.
- Developed domain monitoring java class using JMX to collect JDBC, JVM, and Executed Queue statistics for Managed Servers.
- Developed critical components of the application including Spring forms, Spring controllers, JSP views, business & data logic components that include Hibernate Entities, Spring-Hibernate DAO and Spring models following MVC architecture.
- Designed and developed RESTful Web Services using Spring Boot.
- Used AJAX, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Involved in estimation and implementing the requested change on top of the existing application.
- Created utility Java components and integrated them using spring framework for Hibernate Object-Relational persistence.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection.
- Written Spring components like Controller, Validator, Resource Mapping, Session Attribute, and Model Attributes using annotations and used URL mapping to handle the requests and present clients to customized view by using different view templates
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for Data Access Objects (DAO) and executed using hibernate.
- Involved in writing, complex queries, mapping persistent classes and managing the mapping files.
- Used Oracle database in developing project & used SQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from DB.
- Extensively used Annotations, Mappings and querying the database using Hibernate.
- Used ANT scripts for automated deployment and preparing the build of the entire application.
- Used GIT for versioning and used Log4j logging framework to debug the code.
- Installed, configured and administered Jenkins CI tool on AWS instances.
- Installed application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Designed and developed the Application based on Model-View-Controller architecture using Spring MVC, Servlet and JSP.
- Involved in analysis, design, Coding, development and Implementation phase of the modules
- Created new features and exposure to new Java Script updates in ES6
- Involved in technical design and the architecture discussions.
- Coordinated with team members in gathering system requirements and specifications required for the redesign.
- Helped the project team to identify the suitable technology tools required for the projects.
- Created external XML documents and wrote SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Worked on JAVA J2EE team and designing DAO interface and implementation.
- Involved in Bug Fixing in the production and carried out Unit Testing for the developed functionalities.
- Involved in Developing User Interfaces using HTML and JSP's.
- Developed and published web-services using WSDL, SOAP and XML, Jax-B.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications (internal and third-party components using SOAP and RESTFUL services using Apache-CXF.
- Used SVN tool for version control and management and Apache Ant as the software build tool.
Jr. Java Developer
- Actively involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design & development.
- Participated in daily scrum meetings all through the development of the project.
- Implemented the application using struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern for clean separation of business logic from the presentation layer.
- Worked on java Multi-threading programming, Synchronization, Java Mail API and Collections API for concurrent product models upload/download process.
- Developed the user interface using JSPs, CSS and HTML.
- Fixed bugs in the production and carried out Unit Testing for the developed functionalities.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 10g database Used Navicat tool to connect and work on the database
- Used ANT to build the application and deployed on JBOSS.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, Servlets using JBOSS