- Around 3 years of Information Technology experience as a Java Developer using J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Maintenance of applications using Java/J2EE Technologies like Servlets, React, Angular JS, JSPs, Hibernate, Spring, Struts and JPA with knowledge of SDLC concepts.
- Expertise in working with Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC and Spring AOP.
- Expertise in working with Cutting Edge Technologies like EJB, JMS, JTA, XML with good experience in Developing and Deploying Enterprise Java Beans on Application Servers like Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity (JDBC) for databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access to manage Tables, Views, Indexes, Sequences, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Packages.
- Excellent knowledge of NOSQL on MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Involved in Design, development and testing of web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, JDBC, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Beans, Web Services REST/SOAP, XML, XSLT, XSL and Ant.
- Hands-on experience with Integrated Development Environment (IDEs) like Eclipse, Net Bean, IntelliJ IDEA.
- Expertise in implementing Web Services using SOAP, WSDL.
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, EJB, JMS, XML and Web Services.
- Expertise in using ANT, Maven, Jenkins and Gradle for building and deploying application on the servers.
- Good exposure to Service Oriented Architectures SOA built on Web services WSDL using SOAP protocol.
- Good working knowledge of using SVN, CVS, and GitHub version control tools.
- Utilized Log4j logging API framework for logging Java applications for debugging and monitoring purposes.
- Strong team player, highly motivated self-starter with Excellent Communication, Presentation and Problem- Solving Skills and committed to learning new technologies.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
Languages: Java, SQL
Java Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JRA, JPA, JTA, Java Mail, JMS, JNDI, JMX
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, Cassandra
Frameworks: JSF, Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC
Server: Web Application Servers, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic
IDE Tools: Eclipse, Net Bean, IntelliJ IDEA
Tools: Jenkins, GitHub, JMeter, CVS, SVN, Junit, Maven, Log4j
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, TDD, Scrum, Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
- Designed and coded application components in an agile environment utilizing a test-driven development (TDD) approach.
- Developed the application using spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also configured Dependency Injection.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system.
- Worked with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Designed and developed RESTful style Web Service layer and WSLD.
- Developed SQL stored procedures along with Shell Scripting- database application scripts.
- Used XML web services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is used SWING for GUI based coding.
- Configured and deployed Web Applications using WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat and Apache.
- Responsible for requirement gathering from the Business Analysts and for preparing the requirement specification document.
- Developed Business logic with the help of spring boot, React, Angular JS.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Developed business process execution language processes and deployed them using Oracle SOA Suite.
- Provided Transaction Management using the Hibernate configurations and Involved in integrating the business layer with DAO layer using JPA.
- Developed Unit /Integration test cases using JUnit and Selenium tools and Involved in configuring and deploying the application using Web Logic, Apache HTTP.
- Use Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking and Used Maven for building and managing dependencies of the application.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Used JBoss for deploying various components of application and MAVEN as build tool and developed build file for compiling the code of creating WAR files.
- Used Junit framework for the unit testing of all the java classes.
- Created and modified Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers Complex SQL Commands for the application.
- Designed JDBC Connection for data retrieval and updating purpose, also developed connection pool to avoid waiting time for database connection.