- Having 8 years of professionalIT experience in designing and developing of Multi - Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development.
- Applied Agile Test Practices SCRUM, Scripted Test Cases for Test Driven Development TDD and developed test cases for story card based on Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD).
- Developed full-stack web applications which processed, analyzed, and rendered data visually.
- Developed frontend (UI) application using HTML5, CSS, JavaScirpt Bootstrap, Angular Js, Angular, ReactJs.
- Experience in java8 features like Lambdas, functional interfaces and filters.
- Experienced in developing Restful Services using JAX-RS specification like Jersey and Rest Easy to implement REST based Application.
- Involved in designed fully distributed system with the use of Restful API and Micro Services.
- Experience in Microservices-Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Engagement using Spring Boot.
- Worked on Swagger API and auto-generated documentation for all REST calls.
- Developed microservices with Spring and tested the application using Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC for Rest API’s and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Experienced in implementation of JMS to exchange information over reliable channel in an asynchronous way by using Rabbit MQ, Kafka as message queue.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Wrote Hibernate classes, DAO's to retrieve & store data, configured hibernate files .
- Proficient in using Amazon Web Services AWS. Extensive experience focusing on services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elasticache, SNS, SQS.
- Hands on experience in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, Triggers and creating business tables Worked with Relational databases like Oracle, My SQL, PostgreSQL and manage extremely large data sets.
- Extensively worked on creating and managing NoSQL database like MongoDB.
- Experience in working with testing tools like Karma, Jasmine.
- Hands-on experience in using Eclipse, Log4j, slf4j, JUnit, Mockito for building, logging, testing and GIT and SVN for version control.
- Designing and creating automation frameworks using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Junit, Maven, Jenkins tools.
- Expertise in Maven for build, Jenkins and SonarQube continuous integration.
Languages: Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Tools: & Framework: Hibernate, Log4J, SOA, SOAP UI, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, and Spring Data, Cucumber, Swagger, Selenium, Kafka, Elastic Search, Maven.
SOAP, RESTful: JMS, MQ, AWS
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss.
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL server, DB2.
Development Tools: Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite (STS), IntelliJ
OR mapping: Hibernate, JPA, JTA
Testing Tools/ Others: Karma, Jasmine, JUnit, SoapUI, JMeter, JIRA, Cucumber
Version Control: GIT
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, ELB
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Has been involved in all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Advanced Test-Driven Development termed as ATDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Written test cases for frontend using karma.
- Used Java 8 features like stream and Lambda expressions for writing Concise code.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 1.8 new features like default, Static methods, and Concurrency API.
- Developed RESTful web services to produce and consume the services by making Web Service Calls to remote services in different applications.
- Used Log4j to record the application events to provide the debugging, monitoring, and auditing capabilities to the application.
- Using POSTMAN to check the response of various API's, Swagger UI as a visual documentation for back-end implementation and client-side consumption.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application.
- Used Microservices to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure.
- Developed RESTful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security OAuth 2.0.
- Used Jenkins as build management tool for continuous integration process (CICD).
- Configured Hibernate e with Spring ORM as part of Spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Microservices.
- Utilized Spring core, AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito and Docker environments.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQL query log4j for logging and GIT for version control.
- Used Git as Version Control System for the application.
- Used JMeter to test performance of SOAP protocol.
- Developed AWS Lambda Functions in a stateless style and ensure there is no affinity between and compute infrastructure to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Create team specific Agile process flow in JIRA to move tasks from one activity to another.
Confidential, Syracuse, NY
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, jQuery,React.js, Bootstrap, Less, CSS3, SASS and AJAX.
- Developed single page applications using React Redux architecture, ES6, web pack and grunt.
- Developed various screens for the front end using ReactJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Involved in creating a reusable component using React JS for DOM manipulation
- Worked heavily on CSS3 and LESS layout for DOM manipulation.
- Actively worked with Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Implemented HTTP REST API using NodeJS and extensively tested RESTful services using POSTMAN.
- Has worked with Node.JS for writing code in the server side and creating scalable network applications.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node.js to interact with mongo DB.
- Created UI templates and functionality to be merged with the backend REST/SOAP API for proper communication of front and back end to enable efficient working of application
- Implemented services, controllers, directives, factory functions to properly consume API on the front end and send back data in JSON format to the back end by capturing in the UI
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTful API's and SOAP protocols.
- Worked with JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations.
Confidential, Bordentown, NJ
- Done the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using Scaled AGILE methodology with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Pair Programming.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of UI components with backend using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, Java Beans and JSP
- Used Spring MVC framework to implement the MVC design pattern.
- Used Spring framework, Spring-AOP, Spring-ORM, Spring-JDBC modules.
- Used JAX-Web Services to interact with other applications using SOAP and WSDL file.
- Used SQL databases to check inserted data and developed queries to get data from different tables
- Struts Tag Libraries and Struts Tiles Framework were used in addition to JSP, HTML5, AJAX and CSS in developing the presentation layer.
- Used Spring framework 3.0 as middle tier component and integrated with Hibernate3.4 for back-end development.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, and integration of UI components with backend.
- Involved in developing distributed, transactional, secure, and portable applications based on Java technology using Hibernate technology
- Used Hibernate to persist the data into the database.
- Writing JSP’s for user interfaces, JSP’s uses Java Beans objects to produce responses
- Developed the web service using the WSDL.
- Used Struts Validation Framework for dynamic validation of the user input forms.
- Used JUnit framework for Unit testing of application.
- Used Hibernate named queries to call stored procedures.
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to dynamically generated HTML (HTML, CSS) to display the Business Rules to business.
- Used log4j 1.2 to log different types of messages to write on to the proprietary log model.
- Used StarTeam version control system for check in and checkout code.
- Used Jenkins as the continuous integration tool.
- Designed and developed prototype using HTML
- Created stored procedures to retrieve information and used triggers to store data in audit tables
- Created individual user rights and summary reports using reporting services (SSRS)
- Involved in manual testing of the modules developed
- Used AJAX update panel to throw a serious of questions based on the user’s selection
- Developed the role-based access control for the product.
- And, developed the user interface for the product.
- Developed few modules which includes access management, audit management.
- Involved in designing the user interface using Struts framework.
- Developed JavaBeans to get the input from the user.
- Developed different authentication services such as fingerprint, iris.
- Involved in designing MVC pattern for the product.
- Deployed the project in WebLogic Server.
- Front-End is developed using HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery.
- Gathered requirements for developing the use-case diagrams in developing user interface.
- Primary responsibilities include developing Web applications using JSF framework.
- Designed database tables, relationships using MySQL server.
- Developed the POJO classes, interfaces for methods to call from user-interface.
- Developed action classes and action forms to collect the input.
- Generated the Hibernate mapping files and developed the domain objects.
- Developed the Hibernate DAO classes.
- Development Various Authentication Solutions based on Biometrics.
- Involved in clarifying Requirements.
- Designed and developed application using Java, J2EE, JDBC, Struts.
- Involved in Development of All Modules in the Project.
- Followed MVC Architecture.
- Co-Ordinate with the Onsite Team to execute the Project based on On-Site - Off-shore model.
- Developed user interface using JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Fixed the defects by running the code in debug mode from UI.