- Application Developer experience in implementing projects, working through Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation in Client/Server.
- Programming language agnostic
- Experience with Database Modeling by analyzing the business needs.
- Extensive experience using Spring Framework (Hibernate, Spring boot, Spring MVC).
- Extensive experience with 508 compliance and responsible for designing 508 compliant widgets, capable of making the modern widgets pass compliance. Lead a team to design templates that would suffice the metrics.
- Extensive hands on experience in consuming as well as developing API for SOAP and REST based web services to integrate third party functional modules into the core application.
- Extensive experience in SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers with databases such as Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server.
- Developed an efficient ETL tool for migrating data from MySQL to Neo4j Graph DB. Process involves creating constraints, nodes and merging relationships amongst the nodes.
- Extensive experienced in implementing single page applications using angular directives, routing modules.
- Experience in using Maven and Ant for build automation.
- Have Strong experience in Database Design, Normalization, Data Flow Diagrams, Coding, Testing, Implementation, code migrations and good understanding of the complex systems.
- Good Experience in developing test cases with JUnit and logging with Log4j.
- Hands on exposure to multiple Application Servers like Glassfish, Apache Tomcat, IIS and JBoss.
- Extensive development experience on different IDE's like Eclipse, Visual Studio and IntelliJ for debugging.
- Experience in using CVS, TFS, SVN and Git for version control.
- Complete understanding of Agile/SCRUM with the ability to coordinate team activities in a strict - deadline driven environment and maintain excellent client communication.
- Diligent and highly enthusiastic professional with strong technical, analytical and communication skills.
Source Control: Perforce, CVS, TFS, Git, SVN
Web Technologies: HTML5, AJAX, CSS, JSON, SOAP, REST, Bootstrap, SASS, JAWS, WAVE
Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Django, Express, Grails, Gorm
Software Packages: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Atom, Sublime, FileZilla, Putty, Android Studio, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Unity, Postman, Tortoise SVN, SQL Developer, Visual Studio Code, GIT, WinSCP, Putty
Servers: JBoss Wildfly, Glassfish, Tomcat, IIS, node
Data Visualization: d3JS, chartsJS, Google Charts, Superset, Grafana
Package Management Tools: bower, npm
Build Tools: Maven, gradle, Ant, Grunt, Gulp, webpack
Cloud Technologies: AWS, GCP
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle, Mongo DB, Neo4j, AgensGraph, Elasticsearch
Database languages: SQL, plsql, Cypher
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
SDLC: Agile Scrum and Waterfall
Deployment Tools CI/CD: Jenkins, Hudson
- Design schemas for new requirements. Includes data modeling that would enable less effort from the services perspective.
- Working with Senior Management to map ideas to feasible technical concepts, design technical solutions and develop cutting-edge products.
- Design, Development and Deployment of highly scalable, highly reliability software and services in a business-critical environment.
- Partner with other engineering team to deliver functionality delivered across team boundaries.
- Participate in design and code reviews across the team and build the best practices.
- Followed Agile methodology and participating in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, demo showcases and sprint retrospective.
- Using JIRA for all the user stories and ticket tracking tool for all the sprints.
- Developing REST Controllers using Spring Data REST to serve the UI with the required JSON data.
- Developing the REST exception handling controller advices to respond to the bad requests and server-side exceptions.
- Using complete annotation approach in developing the application using SPRINGBOOT and setting up the Spring Bean profiling.
- Provide deployment support during the non-work hours for smoother logistics. Making sure that the servers are in good standing by checking the performances and creating new work around if needed.
- Regularly communicates with stakeholders, Downstream and upstream departments to provide technical solutions. Engage in their software integrations to provide smooth transition.
- Gathered and analyzed requirements, designed and developed solutions
- Architect of USDA food search application that is run on graph databases. Emulated the behavior of websites by using Neo4j data store. Enhanced the speeds of APIs by building more efficient cypher queries and indexing properties within the nodes.
- Implemented Ontology terms on search results for providing more relevance to the end users.
- Deployed BI applications in Docker containers to test and access the use cases.
- Designed a multi model database application for clinical data that is presented through the EHR systems.
- Developed REST services for search filters in Java. Used a mix of Native SQL along with HQL and criterions
- Experience in Web Application debugging skills using Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug.
- Experience in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox and Chrome.
- Experience in using version controls like SVN, GitHub. Built JSON/XML rendering API for medical and enrolment questionnaire which is provided in both XML and JSON using jQuery UI and Angular.
- Designed a Data Migration Tool to import data from RDBMS to Graph database by preserving data integrity by validating all the relations and record counts.
- Implemented Architectural changes to Clinical Data extraction application to provide more flexibility.
- Developed the client-side authentication for SMART on FHIR application using OpenID.
- Involved in unit (NUnit and JUnit) and functional testing, bug fixing and enhancements.
Environment: AWS, Java, J2EE, Core Java, GWT, spring-boot, JMS,UNIX,JVM, AJAX, SQL, REST, XML, Rest, Agile, Log4j, Maven, Bootstrap, Eclipse, CSS, AngularJS, NodeJS, Ajax, JIRA, jQuery, JAX-RS, JSON, JSP, Oracle, SVN, Maven, Hibernate, RESTful, SOA, Spring MVC, Neo4j, PostgreSQL, MySQL.
Full Stack Engineer
- Re-designed bootstrap widgets and angular widget across the entire application to pass 508 compliance.
- Lead the team to design 508 compliant templates and widgets, required changes at the API level.
- Developed several custom directives in angular to provide more code sanity and modularization.
- Designed custom validators on Beans as per the business rules and throw exceptions when required.
- Designed a REST web service that determines a document format through the metadata.
- Built custom widgets using bootstrap APIs to meet the requirements and expectations.
- Implemented a separate instance of source code on NodeJS that utilized all the web services with enabled CORS filters which was very helpful for the development team.
- Designed stored procedures and databases to accommodate the requirements.
- Developed a session expiration component using angular widgets and latched it onto the application.
- Created views for efficiency. (Replaced huge native SQL queries that run the application slow)
Middleware Platform Intern
- Gathered and analyzed requirements, designed and developed solutions
- Worked on Hudson server to auto-build the updates and software on the EGM (slot machines).
- Designed an application that detects screen tearing and is compatible with any screen resolutions and orientations, with added attributes to control the speed of traversal.
- Created a resource checker used for compartmentalizing the share of VRAM amongst the display screens.
- Resolved graphic related issues on Linux server. Created, updated and maintained scripts and the bash files used for rendering the game UI.