- Over 8 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in design, development, implementation, deployment, testing and maintenance as per quality standards using Agile, waterfall and SCRUM methodologies.
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise and web applications from design blueprint using java and J2EE technologies like Core Java, JSP, Java Script, JDBC, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, REST, XML, SQL, HQL, XSL, HTML, CSS and LOG4.
- Expertise in client - side design and validations using HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Extensive experience in IT Industry Developing, Testing, Integrating, Implementing the web-based applications and UI applications.
- Experience in various agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
- Experience with Core Java fundamentals such as Multithreading, Collections, Generics and Annotations.
- Worked on build tools: ANT, MAVEN.Worked on Messaging systems like J Rolling upgrade cluster from Kafka 0.9/0.10.2/0.11 without any downtime/data loss while upgradation.
- M S, RabbitMQ, ApacheKafka etc. to communicate between publishers and consumers.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Spring Framework, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Java Server Faces (JSF), Open Shift and Hibernate 3.0.
- Experience in setting up Nexus Repository Manager from scratch and configuring different repositories for both ANT/Maven builds.
- Experience in understanding and using RDBMS Relational Databases Management System like Oracle10g/11g/12c, MySQL, SQL Server, PL/SQL and NoSQL databases like Mongo DB, Cassandra and HBase.
- Experience in developing Microservices using Spring-Boot.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, RDS, EBS, ELB, Auto-Scaling, AMI, IAM through AWS Console and API Integration with Puppet Code.Designed and Implemented a Microservices container CI/CD solution within AWS leveraging Jenkins, GitLabs, Docker, Ansible and Kubernetes.
- A pretty good hand on experience with many versions of WebSphere and a variety of services/component, which interact with JPA (e.g. system administration, transactions, J2C, etc.)
- Experience in Object oriented analysis, design/development methodologies, UML Use Cases, Sequence, Page Flow and Class Diagrams.
- Experience using Apache Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server, Web Logic, and JBoss servers.
- Specialist in working on different kinds of Application Servers & web tiers including Apache Tomcat, Web Logic.
- Design, implement and test servicesin Microservice- oriented architecture and has implemented the REST based Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Data with JPA (Java Persistence API).
- Experience of responsive web design (RWD) using CSS3 media queries and using Bootstrap framework.
- Experience in using Log4J, Version Control using SVN, GIT and CVS.
- Extensive experience in working with different databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, PLSQL and writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Joins and Triggers for different Data Models.
- Implemented scripts in python automating process. Worked Open Source technology like Angular.js, Open Shift
- Worked with NoSql Databases like Mango DB.
- Proficient with software configuration / change control process and tools like Subversion, GIT, CVS, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Bugzilla and JIRA.
- Very Good understanding and Working Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOPS), and Scala.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Sound skill in Spring MVC architecture, design patterns, Collections Frameworks, Exceptions handling and multi-threading.
- Experience in using Log4J, Version Control using SVN, GIT and CVS.
- Expertise in implementing and deploying SOAP Web Services and Restful Services, WSDL to develop dynamic server-side web contents.
- Extensive Development experience in various open source frameworks (STRUTS, Log4j, ANT, HIBERNATE, SPRING & AJAX).
- Expertise in implementing client-server business applications using Microservices.
- Experience in implementing JAVA/J2EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Factory, Session Façade and Delegate pattern.
- Experience working as an individual contributor and as a team member coordinating with other team members.
Languages: C/C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, J2EE, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, UML2.0.
Java Technologies: Core Java, Java Server Pages, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, IBM BPM 9.0, Exception Handling, Multi-threading, String Builder, Event Handling, Swing Web Services, JSP, Struts, RMI, EJB3.0/2.1, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services, SOA, JMS, SAX and DOM Parsers, AJAX, JAXB2, MS Office, JSTL.
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, Red Hat Developer Studio, IntelliJ, RAD.
Web/App. Servers: JSP, Web sphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, kafka, IIS.
Tools: Maven, Ant, Visio, Log4j, Junit, Jenkins, Mockito, JIRA, SOAP.
Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS, UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
Databases: Oracle 8 / 9i / 10g/11g, HSQL, My Sql, MS SQL Server 7.0, DB2, MongoDB, Cassandra.
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, DTO, DAO, Factory Pattern.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate, Hibernate, DWR, Log4j.
Version Control: Rational Clear Case, CVS, VSS, SVN, GitHub.
Methodologies: Agile Methodology (SCRUM), Waterfall.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS UNIX, Linux.
Confidential, Irving TX
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Involved in complete development of 'Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM' and tested the application in each iteration.
- Gathering requirements, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application are done using Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Designed User Interface using HTML, CSS, jQuery and AngularJS and XML in a responsive grid layout. Implemented responsive design template to get a new interface in Bootstrap, HTML.
- Extensive programming experience in writing web application programs covering front-end UI jQuery and AJAX for building rich user friendly, high performance web applications.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Implementing AngularJS and Node.JS with Spring MVC as model component. Developing custom AngularJS directives, tags and integrated with spring forms.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI's.
- Worked on installation of Docker using Docker toolbox.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images
- Implementing AngularJS and Node.JS with Spring MVC as model component and developed custom AngularJS directives, tags and integrated with Spring forms.
- Expertise in developing single page applications using AngularJS, using various angular modules.
- Responsible for implementing the business requirements using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security
- Implemented REST Microservices using Spring Boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring Actuator.
- Kafka integration with Spark using Spark Streaming API.
- Involved in deploying systems on Amazon Web Services Infrastructure services EC2 Cloud Formation
- Developed Open stack API to Integrate with Amazon EC2 cloud-based architecture in AWS
- Implemented the application using Spring MVC Framework and handled the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Also used the Spring IOC feature to get hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies.
- Worked on Messaging systems like J Rolling upgrade cluster from Kafka 0.9/0.10.2/0.11 without any downtime/data loss while upgradation.
- MS, RabbitMQ, ApacheKafka etc. to communicate between publishers and consumers.
- Updating kernel & security patches in Amazon linux environment, handling out of memory issues in Linux kernels during rebalance in Kafka clusters.
- Used a highly durable messaging system called Apache Kafka for asynchronous exchange of vital information between multiple business applications.
- Involved in creating the Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Developed test cases using Junit and the build scripts using Maven.
- Used Spring boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Used GIT to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Experience on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, VPC, Route53, Auto scaling groups, Cloud watch, Cloud Front, IAM for installing configuring and troubleshooting on various Amazon images for server migration from physical into cloud.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Java Full Stack Developer
- Follow Agile Methodology in analyse, define, and document the application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Experience in Test Driven Development, paired programming and Unit Testing.
- Used Docker as a container for Creating, Deploying and running application.
- Deployed applications in Kubernetes Clusters, running on Docker Hub.
- Develop Java/Spring boot Based Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Used MongoDB to enable them to build stand-alone API’s faster, handle highly diverse data types, and manage applications more efficiently at scale.
- Develop the Controller to handle the requests and responses.
- Developed Microservices by using Spring boot Framework.
- Used Core Java to develop Business Logic as Spring Beans.
- Configure Spring Container to implement IOC/DI of the Spring Beans, and to manage the beans’ life circle.
- Deployed Apache Zookeeper, Kafka and Cassandra server's on AWS Cloud & Kubernates.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC for Rest API's and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Develop POJO objects and used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data from SQL Server.
- Store procedure in the database and used Dynamic SQL to load the data.
- Use Jersey to implement Restful Web Service and used XML form to transfer the data.
- Use Rest Controllers to replace the existing operations layer, which acts as bridge between business layer and the UI.
- Using J2EE design patterns such as Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Session Facade, Factory method, and Singleton pattern.
- Used Spring Framework to load the classes and IOC module to inject the attributes of the Managed Beans.
- Used JSON/ XML as response type in REST services.
- Design and develop Restful web services using JAX-RS.
- Deployed the services and UI app on to AWS Cloud Foundry using Ocelot Security.
- Developed reusable UI components using React JS.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including designing, developing, testing, and deployment of application.
- Involved in writing Service design documents and was part of Consumer calls during the handover of API’s.
- Involved in writing Junit test cases to ensure Unit testing, Component testing and integration testing are done before handing over to QA team.
- Used Maven for dependency and configuration management to add dependent external jars and bundles, run and deploy the application.
- Used GitHub as code repository where Git is plugged in to IntelliJ IDE to commit files.
- Experience in working on Web Services using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP and Restful Web Services.
- Expertise in major RDBMS concepts such as Oracle 12c/11g/10g, MySQL, MS Access, and proficient in writing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views.
- Very good experience on Document Object Model (DOM) and Restful Web Services, WSDL, SOAP.
- Performed peer code reviews, involved in writing test cases, testing the applications.
- Distributed goals and continuous improvement measures with manager inputs
- Involve in the complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of the application from requirement analysis to testing.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring boot, Spring framework, microservices,REST, Kafka, JSON, Agile Methodology, IntelliJ, Maven, Gradle, Windows, XML, Git, Web Services, AWS, Soap UI, React JS, Postman, Swagger, JMS, PL/SQL, JPA, Hibernate 3.5.
Java Full Stack Developer
- While working as a Developer in Java, Experience in analyzing business needs as a part of their releases.
- Designed object model diagrams and data model diagrams to achieve the business needs.
- Developed application by using different design patterns like DAO, Singleton and Session Facade.
- Developed automatic build scripts by using ANT for application to deploy and perform testing in Servers.
- Worked in developing the presentation layer of the application by using JSP, Servlets.
- Participated in using XML documents with XSLT and CSS to translate the contents into HTML also validating XML by using XSD’s and DTD’s.
- Expertise in Struts 1x tiles concept and validates for the front-end effective implementation.
- Participated in creating and modifying Wiki documents for the ecommerce and the client teams to share information about the application regularly.
- Worked on using SVN as the version control tool in project management.
- Wrote SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, performing modifications into existing database structure.
- Participated in writing test cases by using JUnit 3 for unit testing various modules in application.
- Participated in writing stored procedures and added new paper types also for finishing options to the database.
- Expertise in using Eclipse Helios IDE for the application development.
- Experience in writing UNIX shell scripts as part of the deployment process.
- Analyzed the modules and performed Unit testing and provided fix for the identified issues.
- Developed both Session and Entity beans representing different types of business logic abstractions.
- Collaborate with other scrum teams to understand the dependency.
- Understanding the User Story and wireframes to estimate the story point during sprint planning.
- Discussed with database team to understand the database architecture to design the forms and fields.
- Handled all the client-side validations, dropdown menu population and tab navigation using jQuery.
- Interacted with middle layer team to integrate UI layer with web services read data for performing functionality.
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Wrote stored procedures, views, cursors and triggers using MYSQL.
- Completed all my assigned user stories within the sprint and helped team members to complete their stories.
- Implemented Design Patterns, Database Design, Normalization, Stored Procedures in MS SQL Server and involved in all stages of system development life cycle.
- Implementation of Web Design based on CSS3, HTML5, Front-End Framework.