- Experienced Java Programmer with diversified exposure in Software Process Engineering, designing & building Web Applications using Java/J2EE & open - source technologies.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, communication skills and organizational skills with the ability to work in groups as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong experience in all the phases of software development cycle (SDLC) including UI design, architecture, identification of corporate needs, user interaction, deployment, testing, documentation and maintenance.
- Integrated Reactive Forms in Angular for implementing complex forms and performed validation from Form Builder.
- Experience in using Angular 8 for creating the user interface and single page web applications.
- Strong application development experience in using Agile Software Development methodologies like Scrum, Sprint and Traditional software models like Waterfall and TDD.
- Experience with Tomcat, JBoss, Apache HTTP Server and IBM Web Sphere 7.0.
- Extensively worked Core Java concepts such as Collections, Inheritances, Polymorphism, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Garbage Collections.
- Strong working knowledge of Java 8 features Lambda Expression, Stream API, Method referencing, Functional Interface.
- Extensive hands-on experience with core expertise in design, development, and deployment of N-Tier enterprise applications for the J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, Struts, Spring 3.x/4.x, Spring Boot, Hibernate, JSP, JNDI, JDBC, SOAP / Rest web services and Junit.
- RDBMS experience includes Oracle, SQL Server; database programming and connectivity using JDBC, ODBC, SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, triggers, Queries etc.
- Worked on creation of Docker images, Containers, push/pull and on integration with Spring Boot.
- Implemented the applications using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Expertise in working with server-side technologies including databases, Restful API and MVC design patterns.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services which uses SOAP, REST, and WSDL.
- Expertise with employment of Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Hands on Experience of utilizing cloud technologies including AWS (Amazon Web Services), Microsoft Azure and PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Strong experience with JUNIT for unit testing.
- Worked on SVN as source control tool for branching, merging and maintain code versions in the repository enabled using Maven Versioning Capability.
- Team Player, quick learner and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to details and business process improvements.
Java Technologies: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, JSP
Cloud: AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP, IBM, PCF
Database: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra
Development Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, Visual Studio, VS Code, Maven, NetBeans, Notepad++
Build Tools: Jenkins, Maven, CI/CD pipeline, Docker, Kubernetes
Test Tools: Junit, Mockito, Jasmine, Log4j
Version Control Tools: GIT, Bitbucket, SVN, CVS, Gitlab
Web Servers: Tomcat, JBoss, Camel
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the software development life cycle requirement gathering, coding, testing, and implementation.
- Used Angular 8 as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Involved in designing and developing the application using Angular 8 , Bootstrap , HTML5 , and CSS3.
- Supervise Branch Merge on BitBucket.
- Build REST web service by building Node.js Server in the back end to handle requests sent from the front-end Angular Ajax calls .
- Used Node.js, AngularJS and Bootstrap in creating web applications and cross-platform runtime in a fast-paced environment.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to install libraries which are required for developing an angular application in node.
- Worked closely with back-end developers for project requirement and analysis, helped manage data in the database, and created RESTful APIs in Node.js environment.
- REST Services are built with our continuous delivery and deploy to Pivotal CF .
- Successfully performed the RESTful APIs Integration and developed an API wrapper for reusability.
- Implemented microservices using Spring boot, and enabled discovery using Netflix eureka server .
- Expertise in various components in Spring, which includes Spring IOC, AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring JPA, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Used Spring Boot , which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop spring, based application with very less configuration.
- Implemented the project using the Spring Framework (used Spring IOC and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC ).
- On the server-side, used Spring MVC with Hibernate to connect with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Recommend and develop strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot .
- Used Spring Batch for processing large amount of data like transaction management, job processing, resource management and logging.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 8 new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Used Java 8 Method References feature to point to methods by their names and used functional Interfaces.
- Developed Java Classes for implementation of Persistence of objects and Caching of Data using Hibernate .
- Involved in developing of test procedures for unit testing and testing of the module
- Developed ORM mappings using Hibernate annotations and also established data integrity among all tables sitting on Oracle Database.
- Involved in writing shell script to export oracle tables data into flat files and performed unit testing using JUNIT and used Log4j for logging and automatic batch jobs.
- Worked on Oracle, DB2 Database for maintaining test environment.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the database layer by analyzing the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using Oracle.
- Dockerized applications by creating Docker images , and deployed the images in staging and production environment.
- Responsible for building/deploying consistently repeatable build/deployments to company non-production environments using JENKINS & BUILD p ipelines.
- Used Docker to containerize the Services and APIs to run on AWS EC2 instances.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on an EC2 instance. Created a highly fault tolerant, highly scalable Java application using AWS Elastic Load Balancing , EC2, VPC and S3 as part of process and security improvements.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using JUnit .
- Configured and developed Maven project object model (POM) for Unit and Integration tests.
- Experience with build and development tools like Gradle, Ant and Maven.
- Used Git for version control and JIRA for bug tracking, and project management.
- Developed the functionalities under Agile Methodology JIRA processes .
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Design develop and test HTML, CSS, JQuery, React JS, Redux that meets accessibility of web browsers.
- Involved in analysis and design phase of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC).
- Designed Single Page Applications (SPA) using React-router and to enable navigation from one view to the next as any task being performed.
- Decent knowledge in working with React, React Flux, and Redux architecture using OOPS concept to improve websites performance
- Worked with React to develop the web application to bind data which is being recovered from a database via services in the controller.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Used Cassandra and Spark streaming to consume real-time data from the Apache Kafka cluster and run arbitrations.
- Designed and Developed REST APIs and involved in testing endpoints using POSTMAN, Swagger, and SOAPUI.
- Good experience with version controls like Bitbucket, GitLab, and GIT along with CI/CD tools like Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes to bring code to staging area.
- Experienced in developing applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Structs, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Web Flow, Spring Data, Spring Microservices, JDBC.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Involved in performance tuning of the application.
- Developed Microservices to provide Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring Data JPA, and messaging engines.
- Tested Rest APIs in Spring Controller at backend for JSON data using Postman.
- Developed Rest API to process data from DB to another Rest Service.
- Developed all REST APIs using Hystrix commands and Feign clients for efficient fault tolerance and handling fallback mechanisms.
- Secured the APIs by implementing Oauth2 token-based authentication/authorization scheme using spring security.
- Configured Kafka to read and write messages from external programs.
- Configured Kafka to handle real time data.
- Learned to implement Java 11 with hibernate in Intellij platform.
- Implemented Rest API Design Guidelines for the microservices
- Worked on deploying resources using Azure Resource Manager templates (ARM Template).
- Using Azure Functions to integrate applications and run backend processes according to schedules without provisioning/managing servers.
- Experience in working with NoSQL Database MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code with Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Experience with DevOps methodologies, implementing CI/CD Pipelines using tool sets like GIT, Jenkins, and Chef. Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process and continuous deployment (CD) jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
- Prepare Java/J2EE development structure for Eclipse, maven, Jetty .
- Expert at handling Unit Testing using Junit, Jasmine, Mockito, and Karma.
- Used Rally issue tracking application for Agile management.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed web presentation layer using jQuery, HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Created Directives, Services, Filters using Angular 4 with Typescript.
- Extensively involved in upgrading the existing system from Angular 7 to Angular 8.
- Worked extensively with Jmeter , created scripts and ran performance tests and created reports.
- Responsible for Unit Integration Testing of the application. Responsible for load testing using Apache JMeter.
- Used SVN as Version Control for branching, tagging, and merging java source code.
- Designing and developing Restful API and services using best practices to interact within the micro services and with the front end. Using spring MVC and spring rest.
- Created RFP Micro service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Micro services.
- I mplemented Micro services, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/WSDL) using Top Down and Bottom-Up approach.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Hibernate ORM . Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, spring transactions and spring security modules.
- Responsible for collecting the real-time data from Kafka using Spark streaming and perform transformations and aggregation on the fly to build the common learner data model and persists the data into HBase.
- Familiar in deploying applications using Java build tools Apache Ant, Maven.
- Developed data transformer for converting legacy data from Source tables to avro format and fed into Kafka using Camel.
- Worked on Rest Web services and Rest framework for backend services, used MongoDB for DB services.
- Used Log4j for logging and debugging and used JUnit extensively for testing.
- Developed unit test using Karma, mocha, Jasmine s trict patterns of RA team for unit test cases with jasmine .
- Installed Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) to manage the containers created by PCF.
- Involved in building and deploying scripts using Maven3.3 to generate WAR, EAR and JAR files.
- Used Maven as a build tool and retrieved all the dependencies required for the application.
- Used version control repository SVN (Subversion by apache) and JIRA for issue tracking.
- Analyze the new enhancements and translate Business Requirements into Functional Requirements and prepare Design Documents. Involved in the system analysis, design, and development.
- Involved in Project Plan, system and document integration.
- Used Angular 4 and Bootstrap for dynamic data in Web UI development by putting data binding.
- Used GIT for branching and merging of source code management.
- Experience in Micro services development using Spring Boot and deployment in Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed Web services (SOAP & REST) applications in Message Broker.
- Developed Message flows with the nodes of SOAP Input, Compute, SOAP Request, SOAP Reply.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with Spring MVC, Spring security and Spring restful web services.
- Involved in Core Java concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading and Serialization.
- Implemented core java collections and exception handling and used generics of jdk 1.5.
- Involved in system analysis and design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and Development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business.
- Worked on Backend code to persist data using Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling, multi-threading to handle large amount of data.
- Developed Application under J2EE architecture using Spring MVC and Hibernate.
- Used ANT , Maven and Gradle scripts for building and deploying the application in web/App servers.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Participated in the designing and developing of Software using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Design Implementation of GUI using HTML, JSP, Tiles, Validator and Java Script for front-end validations.
- Worked on various CSS3 modules like box-model, fonts and animations.
- Worked on handling JSON data from back-end and using it in the front-end
- Created popup forms using Bootstrap Modals, AngularJS Models and AngularJS Controllers.
- Experience in using application servers like IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat and JBoss based on requirements and specifications.
- Interacted with java controllers JQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write and/or read data from back end systems.
- Involved in design development and testing of web application and integration projects using Object Oriented technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, Struts, JSP, hibernate, Java Beans, XML, XSLT, XSL and ANT.
- Developed Java Sever Pages, Tiles, Validator, Action classes and EJBs for various user transactions.
- Implemented EJB session beans, messaging technologies like Message Driven Bean, JMS.
- Used JSP for presentation layer, entity beans as the model to represent the persistent data and interacted with Oracle database as per MVC architecture.
- Worked extensively with JSPs and Servlets to accommodate all presentation customizations on the front end.
- Designed and developed the code using Multithreading, Collections and other J2EE technologies.