- 5+ years of Professional experience in Software Development and progressive Knowledge in Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and Implementation of Enterprise Application Software.
- Experience in Core Java with strong understanding and working Knowledge of Object - Oriented Concepts like Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Data Structures and Polymorphism.
- Involved in development/support of Enterprise and Web applications on n-tier Architecture using Java/J2EE and java-based technologies such as Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Web services, XML, JPA, JMS and JDBC, SNAP,TFA,SDLC lifecycle,PYTHON core concepts.
- Experienced in development of server-side code with good knowledge of enterprise and persistence design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Business Delegate, Service locator, DAO, ORM, MVC, IOC and AOP.etc.
- Strong Hands on experience in development and deployment of cloud native Spring Boot based micro services (Where I developed both Event driven and Rest Web services).
- Strong hands on experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) with Angular Framework.
- Experience in developing rich user Interface using HTML 5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap and Angular.js.
- Proficiency in developing web services (Soap, Restful) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS and JAX-RS & Also Developed SOAP web services using Apache CXF and Drop Wizard, IBM MQ, Mule Soft ESB and Git HUB.
- Good Knowledge and Hands on experience in building Enterprise Applications and Distributed Systems using technologies such as Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, XML and basics of Spring Framework.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with Relational Databases like Oracle, IBM DB2, MySQL, Postgre SQL and Non-Relational Database MongoDB also Terraform and Cloud Info. Proficient in developing Web Services (RESTful) that produces and consumes both XML, JSON using latest spring boot stack and also CICD technologies: GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus or Sonar, Docker, Terraform.
- Experience in several agile frameworks like Scrum, XP, and Using TDD and ATDD approach.
- Experience in writing test-cases in Java environment using Junit, Mockito and Power mock, JIRA.
- Experience in managing the build files using ANT and Maven.
- Experience deploying applications on Apache Tomcat 6 Web Server, BEA Web logic 8/9/10, Web sphere 5.0/6.0 application server environments SNAP,TFA,SDLC lifecycle.
- Designed and developed multiple J2EE Model 2 MVC based Web Application using J2EE• Technologies, Patterns and popular open-source framework Struts, Spring MVC, spring, JPA and Hibernate.
- Experience with Software designing and modeling using UML on Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Microservices Docker container using Amazon EC2 container services and using AWS admin console.
- Hands on experience in deployment of J2EE applications on JBoss, Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere and Web logic Application Servers.
- Good experience maintaining the project in IBM Rational Clear Case, SVN, CVS, StarTeam version control repositories.
- Experience in using the Log4j framework for Logging Java Application.
- Experience in developing, designing in UML, Package, Class and State Diagrams.
- Well versed with Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Java Beans and Network programming.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational skills.
- Hands on experience on developing application with Node Js.
- Experience with Spring Kafka and Zookeeper apart from JMS as messaging service.
- Expertise in following Test-Driven Development (TDD), where we used selenium/Cucumber frame to automate the testing efforts.
- Experience in configuring CI/CD build and deployment pipelines using Apache Ant, Maven with Jenkins.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, EJB, JPA
Programming Languages: Java 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0 , PL/SQL, Objective C, C# C, C++
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere, Jenkins, JBoss, Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x
Frameworks: Struts 2.x/1.x, Spring 4.3, Hibernate 3.0/4.x, JSF 1.2/2.0, MyBatis, Log4J
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ 2017.1, XCode, NetBeans 8.0.2, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Web Services: JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, SOAP 1.2, WSDL, UDDI, REST 2.2JAXB, Apache Axis, Microservices.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, TDD(Test-Driven-Development), OOAD, SDLC
MODELLING TOOLS: UML, Rational Rose
Testing Tools: JUnit 4.12, JIRA 7.0, Selenium
Database Servers: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016 , MySQL 5.7, DB2 11.1, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory
Cloud Technologies: AWS, AWS Cloud formation, Cloud Watch.
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, Couch DB
Build Tools: ANT, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Platforms: Windows, Mac, LINUX, UNIX
Version Control: GIT, CVS, SVN, Rational ClearCase, Bitbucket
Full Stack Java Developer
Confidential, Plano TX
- Used Scrum as a development methodology, participated in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and Sprint Planning, Retrospective and other Agile meetings.
- Used latest Spring Boot stack, which is radically faster in building cloud based Micro services with very less configuration
- Implemented responsive UI rich web applications with HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, Bootstrap and Angular frame works.
- Used Angular framework reactive & template driven forms to associate HTML elements to model & provide dynamic user validations on client side.
- Created several reusable typescript components and directives, used angular http client module to consume the restful services.
- As part of business requirement, I've developed several spring-boot based micro services using spring rest framework & event driven microservices.
- Involved in writing of multiple batch jobs using Spring Batch framework where we configured both annotation & xml-based configuration to support various business functionalities.
- As part of securing the Restful Webservices we used spring security filters along with bearer token authentication mechanism.
- We hosted all our micro services in AWS cloud infrastructure using Jenkins CI/CD pipelines
- Supported in creation team's AWS Infrastructure while coordinating with network engineering team on building subnets creation and Security groups creation and firewalls rules implantation.
- Generated swagger documentation for rest services and exposed it external teams by using spring fox swagger library.
- Supported our legacy portal which was implemented with Spring MVC architecture.
- Involved in the application development using Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring ORM, Spring Aspect modules and
- Java web-based technology Java Web Services (REST/SOAP).
- Implemented Spring JPA & ORM framework to interact with the database to perform all the crud operations based on business use cases.
- Mapped the objects with the Database using Hibernate Query Language (HQL) as the Persistence Framework.
- Performed code reviews and provided guidelines for best practices of software management, Coding Standards and Code Commenting for better understand ability.
- Worked on front end testing using Karma, Mocha, Jasmine
- Monitored and fixed issues Build's for QA, DEV, integration and production are monitored by integrations tool Jenkins.
- Guided testing team and helped them in develop cucumber-based automation test cases (ATDD) framework which we used to test our restful services.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
- Implemented Fallback and Circuit breaker using Hystrix for Restful Webservices which is an additional layer of fault tolerance and fail-safe handling.
- Followed Acceptance Test Driven Development (TDD) with the help of Cucumber framework where we automated the test execution of each feature we developed.
- Involved in writing of test cases using Junit and Mockito framework and maintained a branch coverage above 75% which is a mandatory requirement.
- Hands on experience in configuring Jenkins build jobs for various services to facilitate continuous integration.
- Used GitHub/Jira/Confluence tool part daily routines.
- Involved in configuration setting for Development, Test, and Production Environment
- Worked on project to retrieve log messages procured from Kafka by leveraging Spark Streaming
- Apache Kafka is used at Add This to collect events generated by our data network and broker that data to our analytics clusters and real-time web analytics platform. Using Apache Kafka as a central datahub for our services to communicate to one another. Hundreds of billions of messages are produced daily and are used to execute various business logic, threat detection, search indexing and data analysis. LINE leverages Kafka Streams to reliably transform and filter topics enabling sub topics consumers can efficiently consume, meanwhile retaining easy maintainability thanks to its sophisticated yet minimal code base.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring framework, spring-boot, Restful Webservices, AWS Infrastructure, cloud formation template, Angular framework, Bootstrap, Type script, Java Script, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, JPA GIT Hub, Jenkins, JSON, Kafka Groovy, DB2, Gradle, Junit, Mockito framework, Swagger, postman, MongoDB, Jira, Jenkins, maven, karma, mocha, Jasmine.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Gathered requirements and specifications by communicating effectively with business users.
- Participated with architecture team in technical evaluations, solution and design approaches discussions.
- Involved in writing of multiple responsive application which is based on Angular framework where we consumed the restful services via Angular http module.
- Developed presentation layers using Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, and other useful libraries to build single page application.
- Created reusable typescript components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular.
- Coded Reusable Modal dialog component with multiple action buttons and corresponding event emitters which can be accessed from child components.
- Involved in migrating SOAP web services to rest services where coded wrapper endpoints over service layer and exposed it via gateway.
- Developed application using Java/J2EE technologies, Spring MVC, Spring Security, AOP, IOC.
- Developed the application using spring framework that leverages model view layer architecture, also configured Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Implemented unit test for testing Angular components with frameworks using KARMA and JASMINE
- Developing application using spring core module and POJO's using Eclipse and worked on Messaging service.
- Worked with NoSql databases such as Cassandra, Mongo DB.
- Design and development of a proof-of-concept real-time notification system using Node.js.
- Developed SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures along with Shell Scripting- database application scripts.
- Deployment of web, enterprise java components, messaging components and multi-threading.
- Refactored the code for JVM Optimization and performance of application.
- Built Micro Services using spring boot with continuous deployment and continuous integration using Docker and Jenkins.
- Develop AWS Lambda based Microservices interacting with Dynamo DB & SNS/SQS using AWS SDK.
- Currently working on fitness tool which aids in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical business data and events among J2EE components and legacy system. Configured Kafka message source with Spring XD.
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tool to deploy Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, Microservices and Hibernate ORM.
- Developed ATDD framework for all the services with the help of cucumber plugin.
- Used Jenkins jobs for CICD Pipeline
- Used Mockito, JUnit, cobertura for Test Driven development.
- Enforced a branch coverage above 80% overall using Jacoco.
Environment: Java 1.7/1.8, Spring framework, Spring boot, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Angular framework, Bootstrap, TypeScript, Rest Webservices, SOAP Webservices, Spring MVC, JMS, JNDI, Oracle, Junit, PL/SQL, Web Sphere 8.5, Hibernate, Microservices, AWS, JDBC, Kafka, Jenkins, Junit, Mockito framework, cucumber, SOA Design Patterns, LDAP, NOSQL.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Participated Agile/Scrum development and deployment teams
- Analyze requirements with team; write High Level design documents, System Use Case, analyze risk factors.
- Followed agile methodology during complete SDLC process.
- Involved in developing Webservice operations in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Validated forms using Angular 2 and regular expressions there by providing client-side validation and server validation
- Used Spring Framework for the application development.
- Worked with React JS to build bootstrap components for UI web objects. Linked with API data to view render virtual DOM dynamically.
- Worked on project to retrieve log messages procured from Kafka by leveraging Spark Streaming
- Used JSP, JSTL, Angular 2 and Spring tag lib to create dynamic and responsive pages
- Created instances in AWS as well as worked on migration to AWS from data center.
- Developed REST Web services to make web service calls simple and easy for the client to access it with the help of standard HTTP URIs.
- Developed DAOs using JPA, hibernate persistence API for the database operations to interact with Oracle Database.
- Implemented Microservices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Developed web service client using Spring Framework and REST HTTP protocol to get customer credentials and information.
- Experience in implementing and hosting Docker containers.
- Design and develop RESTful API capabilities on Java/node.js technologies and deploying in AWS and implement API proxies on Apigee Edge.
- Responsible for creating and designing APIs using Apigee Edge.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs application with Spring Boot and Microservices.
- Integrated with third party Sale point API to make Restful Webservice call.
- Designed and developed necessary PL/SQL for the database operations as needed.
- Involved in deployment of the application at various environments (Development, QA Testing, Staging, and Production.
- Used GIT for version control and handled unit testing using Protractor, Jasmine and Karma.
- Involved extensively in Code Reviews, Unit testing and Process Improvements.
- Worked with Groovy/Grails to support both static and dynamic typing as well as for operator overloading.
- Used Spring Batch to setup batch jobs to email the daily reports and that which run on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) with Spring Boot as its MVC layer.
- Developed security framework with support for database security and integration with external security data stores such as LDAP
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- Implementing JSP Standard Tag Libraries (JSTL) along with Expression Language (EL).
- Creating custom, general use modules and components, which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application and reusable AngularJS applications.
- Used GIT for version control and repository.
- Used log4j for logging errors, info, and exceptions.