- Java Full Stack Developer with 7+ years of experience specializing in Java Development and Java/J2EE frameworks.
- Extensive experience in application development, including requirement gathering and analysis, functional specifications, interface design, feature coding, and final integration and deployment.
- Significant expertise in modern technologies and tools such as Java EE, Spring, Spring boot, Microservices, Hibernate, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, AWS, Azure DevOps.
- Proficient in working with web application's UI testing frameworks such as Karma, Jasmine, Protractor for Angular JS, Mocha and Chai for React JS and Backbone JS.
- Developed multiple Angular 4.0 components which are compatible with latest versions of typescript, Angular CLI.
- Strong experience in developing Single Page Application (SPA), using MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular and Node) stack.
- Good understanding Core Java SE 8 concepts like Streams API, Time API, Functional Interfaces, Multithreading, Transaction Management, Exception Handling, Lambda functions, Generics and Collection API.
- Good knowledge on working with Relational database ORM frameworks like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g and NoSQL DB (Mongo DB).
- Expertise to interact with ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Spring Data, iBatis and JPA.
- Experience on NoSQL based ORM frameworks like Mongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Experience in developing enterprise applications using frameworks like Spring, Struts, Servlets, JSF (Prime Faces).
- Proficient in implementation of spring frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring REST, Spring AOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring DAO, Spring Batch, Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Worked on micro services - based architecture using Spring Boot interacting through REST API.
- Worked with WSDL in implementing SOAP services using Axis-2 and Apache CXF Framework.
- Experience in messaging queue services like IBM MQ. Rabbit MQ, Active MQ and Apache Kafka.
- Solid experience in Apache Subversion (SVN) and Jenkins and Bamboo Continuous Integration Server. integration testing of the applications using Selenium and behavioural testing using Cucumber.
- Worked on projects implementing RESTful services (JAX-RS, Spring Boot), SOAP (JAX-WS, Apache CXF, WSDL, Apache Axis2) and configured using Swagger and WADL.
- Hands on experience with design patterns like MVC, Business Object, Value Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Front Controller and DAO pattern.
- Authenticated Users accessing RESTful services using OAuth 2.0, OID, OIDC and JWT (Jason Web token).
- Used AWS Amazon web services EC2 to run applications and workloads.
- Used AWS Amazon web services cloud formation templates and AMI to recreate instances
- Experience in using Log4J, and Version Control using SVN, Git Hub, Clear Case and CVS.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Packages besides writing DDL, DML and Transaction queries with development tools like TOAD and Rapid SQL.
- Hands on experience in Node.JS backend, using express to build the high concurrency, async web server.
- Proficient in RDBMS concepts and worked with MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2 and NoSQL database such as MongoDB
- Experience in using Log4J, and Version Control using SVN, Git Hub, Clear Case and CVS
- Develop and maintain a large scale data management solution built upon today’s latest technologies
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a team and ability to adapt fast to the new technologies.
- Good team player, self-motivated and very social in nature.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Have capacity and commitment to work under pressure and completing challenging projects on time with quality.
Languages: Java1.7,1.8, PL/SQL,
J2EE Technologies: Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Junit, Log4J, Node-JS, Spring Boot, REST Web Services, SOAP, Spring Boot, Micro Services, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, REST API
Design Patterns: Singleton, Session façade, Front Controller, MVC, DAO, MVVM
IDE’s & Tools: Eclipse, MyEclipse, IntelliJ, RAD, TOAD, Postman, Splunk, SOAP-UI, Maven, Maven2, ANT, Jenkins, Firebug, Log4J, Bitbucket, CICD
Application Servers: Websphere Application Server (WAS), JBoss, Jetty, Tomcat8. x.
Version Controls: SVN, Perforce, Git-Hub
Cloud Technologies: AWS (EC2, S3, IAM, Lambda), Azure DevOps
Web Services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Micro Services, AWS (Amazon Web Services)
Databases: MySQL, PL/SQL, MongoDB, NoSQL, Oracle 11g
Java Full Stack Developer
- Built an ecommerce application in Java/J2EE using Spring MVC framework.
- Designed, developed a custom, single-page, responsive web application on front end using AngularJS.
- Implemented Micro-Services based Cloud Architecture using Spring Boot.
- Created and Configure Micro services architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with AngularJS application.
- Build Restful API web services using Node JS and Express JS and used a full complement of Express, Angular JS, NodeJS, and Mongo DB to store and present assessments.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Node JS and Mongo DB
- Developed RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture.
- Spring Batch is used for Batch processing with which notifications are sent in timely manner.
- Designed and implemented application using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Batch, Spring Annotations, Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring JDBC.
- Implemented Batch jobs using Spring Batch created various item readers, item writers and item processors.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Used Spring Core annotations for Spring Dependency Injection, Spring MVC for Rest API’s and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot with embedded Tomcat.
- Used design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Objects, Factory and MVC patterns.
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Developed JAX RS and Jersey Container for http REST Calls and web services using all formats of data for Transmission like JSON, XML, TEXT and others.
- Developed Restful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Exposed APIs both as REST Apigee Platform.
- Used JAVA 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Parallel Streams and functional interfaces.
- Implemented Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections wherever necessary in the application.
- Converted JAVA files to Groovy.
- Spring beans were used for controlling the flow between UI and Hibernate.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker.
- Developed AWS S3 to copy project artifact into S3 bucket.
- Deployed the application on Amazon Web services (AWS) and used it to provide a large computing capacity for scalable solutions.
- Responsible for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation using Jenkins along with UNIX Shell scripts to automate routine jobs.
- Created and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying micro services and lambda functions using Jenkins CI server. Achieved Dependency injection by creating spring services, Spring Dynamic Modules (OSGI), spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
- Used MongoDB as data storage and utilized aspects like replica sets, sharing and clever document design to make service extensible scale and feature wise.
- Used Eclipse as IDE to develop the application and followed the standard features for debugging and running.
- Maintained code version controlling using Azure DevOps.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool
- Followed the Maven build life cycle to build the application and deployed into WebSphere application server.
- Followed Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS6, NodeJS , Azure, Micro Services, Mongo DB, Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, MVC, MAVEN, WebSphere, RAD, JUnit, JMS, log4j, REST Client, Jenkins, UNIX, Footprint, Jira, Apache Kafka, Bootstrap, HTML5,Web services, tomcat 8, JPA, Liberty.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Gathered client requirements and designed features and functionality for different modules.
- Prepared Business Use-Case Analysis based on different Data models.
- Develop design documents, user guides, maintenance documents, project documentation, and release documents.
- Integrated ServiceNow with third party applications using REST web services, WSDL, and transform maps.
- Developed a Micro Service Oriented application with React JS in the front end and Spring Boot services.
- Developed and implemented views using HTML5, CSS3/LESS, Bootstrap 4.0, AJAX.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Worked with React JS to build Bootstrap components for responsive UI Objects and linked with API data to view render the virtual DOM dynamically.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Used React Router to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used Redux Framework architecture (like Reducers, Containers, Saga) for integrating the data with React-Native Application and created and used Reducers to modify Store State Tree.
- Pleasant Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Performed Unit testing on applications using tools Mocha and Chai to test React JS components.
- Used the fundamentals of Java 8 like parallel streams and filters through lambda expressions to handle the searching.
- Developed Restful web services using JAX-RS in JERSY to expose the data to Spring module.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was also involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Developed and deployed Micro Services based applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Expertise in using Spring Security Module by utilizing its Site Minder, OAuth 2.0 Configuration, OpenID Connect for Enterprise Application Authentication and Authorizations.
- Used Spring IOC for specifying the dependencies of the objects using dependency injection.
- Implemented ORM frameworks such as Spring Data.
- Used WADL (Web Application Description Language) for modelling the resources. implemented transaction management in the application by applying Spring AOP Framework.
- Used Hibernate as the Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool to access the persistent data.
- Worked with spring batch to convert xml files to data base records.
- Developed Mean Stack from scratch including Mongo DB server (Mongoose Connector) setup and Express JS server development.
- Used a highly durable messaging system called Apache Kafka for asynchronous exchange of vital information between multiple business applications.
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Pivotal Cloud Foundry and managed Domains and Routes with the Cloud Foundry.
- Published message services using Spring AMQP’s Rabbit Template and subscribes to the messages on a POJO using Message Listener Adapter.
- Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Creating, managing, and performing container-based deployments using Docker images containing Middleware and applications together.
- Deployed the drools rules as a service in J2EE stack environment.
Environment: Spring, Spring boot, Spring MVC, Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Bootstrap, HTML5,Web services, tomcat 8, JPA, Liberty, Spring Boot, AngularJS 4, Cassandra, Apache Kafka, Bootstrap, Web services, tomcat 8, JPA
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3 (SASS) and AJAX.
- Worked with Angular JS (1.x) Controllers, Directives, Services and filters for application functionality.
- Used many Angular JS-1.x directives which allow developing many custom and reusable HTML for data binding and behaviour of components.
- Used Angular JS -1.x to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Applications.
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Utilized Core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading and Exception handling to develop business components.
- Used Multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Developed application on Spring framework by utilizing its features like Spring Boot, Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Web flow using MVC.
- Used Spring Core for configuring and using the spring beans in the application.
- Developed RESTful services based on Spring REST using Jersey framework.
- Developed several RESTful API web services which produces both XML and JSON to perform tasks, leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Documented the REST API’s using Swagger2 API for briefing the services involved in the application.
- Involved in architecture, build and maintenance of highly available secure multi-zone AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Migrating an IBM Sterling File Gateway based on-premises legacy application to AWS using AWS CloudFormation.
- Troubleshooting user connectivity and access to remote resources via ACL, Firewall policy and VPN configuration.
- Automated the notification system for over 1 million file transfers to S3 using AWS Lambda functions.
- Create and maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Jenkins and GitLab.
- Used Spring framework with Hibernate to map to Oracle database and mapped using Hibernate Annotations.
- Implemented ODBC which is used for connecting to the database Oracle.
- Provided support for all core web services technologies including Web Service Description language (WSDL).
- Integrated testing methods implemented by using Karma and Jasmine.
- Good Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery by using tools like Jenkins.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Used AWS deployment services to quickly set up a dynamic website and configured virtual servers.
Environment: SOA, CSS- SaaS, AJAX, Angular 1.6, SOAP, JAX-RS, jersey, Swagger, Spring, Spring Batch, WSDL, Spring AOP, Oracle DB, Karma, Jasmine, Jenkins, AWS, Java 1.6, jQuery, Bootstrap, HTML, Struts 2, Hibernate
- Developed a web-based integrated project management tool ‘XPD Office’ in Java using agile methodology.
- Implemented AngularJS Factories and Controllers to manipulate and view employee task data and used Custom AngularJS Filters to provide better search experience.
- Implemented AngularJS directives to reduce the usage of redundant code, to create pie-charts, bar-graphs and for validation purposes.
- Implemented AngularJS ui-r outer to simulate a multiple layout web application reducing repetitive code and promoting quality.
- Expertise in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using Node.js along with ExpressJS.
- Worked on Restful webservices using Node.js with ExpressJS and implemented mock services in Node.js with help of modules using Node.js server.
- Used Node package manager(npm) for managing the Node.js modules like Watchify, Browserify, Http-Fetch etc. and package. Son for managing the application required module dependencies.
- Implemented CORS (Cross Origin Resource Sharing) using Node JS and developed REST services using Node and Express, Mongoose modules.
- Developed Apache Camel middleware routes, JMS endpoints, Spring service endpoints and used Camel free marker to customize REST responses.
- Developed Business Rule Engine using Java, Multithreading, Message Queuing and consuming Restful web service.
- Responsible for using JMS Queues and JMS Topics for one-to-one and one-to-many communication in the application.
- Extensively worked on MQ Series using point-point, publisher/subscriber-messaging domains to exchange information through Messages for implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Backend application layer is implemented using Spring Boot and implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR& dependency JARS and deployed the entire project onto the WebSphere Application Server environment.
- Implemented Spring Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture and coded Java Beans (as the model), Java Swing.
- Worked on Spring application framework features IOC container and AOP and integrated Spring with Mongodb and established data mappings.
- Created Hibernate OGM mappings and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Mongodb Database.
- Involved in developing frameworks and automating complex workflows using Python for Test Automation. Built tools for automating repetitive work through Shell scripts and Python.
- Performed and automated Server Deployment, upgrades and version release management in Linux. Automated the regular reports requested by users using Linux and Shell scripts.
- Worked on advanced Hibernate associations with multiple levels of Caching and lazy loading.
- Developed stored procedures to apply business logic to the database. ANT Script is used for the application building and Log4J for debugging.
- Used SVN for version control and used Eclipse as the IDE for developing the application, Used Rational Clear Quest for defect fixing.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, PL/SQL, AngularJS, Node.js, ExpressJS, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML, Spring, JMS,MQ Series, Log4J, MAVEN, SVN, Eclipse IDE, WebSphere Application server, Rational Clear Quest, Mongodb, Apache Camel, Oracle 10g,Application Server, Struts, Jasper Reports.
- Followed Agile methodologies to execute project. Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Created web application prototype using JQuery and Angular JS.
- Developed business logic using Java /J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate and various OOPS concepts.
- Worked in an Enterprise Application where we had to implement MicroServices in order to separate the tasks and not to have dependency on other Parallel on-going tasks of same Application.
- Implemented business logics using Servlets and actively participated in deploying the application in Apache Tomcat.
- Developed DAO layer communicated with the Oracle database with help of Hibernate framework.
- Developed Oracle SQL Queries and Stored Procedures.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUNIT Test cases.
- Performed code build and deployment using MAVEN.
- Provided the design, installation and coding support for the integration of NoSQL solution to the enterprise and the migration of business data from Oracle to Apache Cassandra.
- Involved in the defect fixes. Configured and created application log files using Log4j required to trace application.