- Having 7+ years of experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modelling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment of desktop, Enterprise and Web based applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Strong application development experience in using Agile Software Development methodologies like Scrum, Sprint, XPandTraditional software models like Waterfall and TDD.
- Knowledge on Java8 features like lambda expressions and Java Stream API.
- Proficient in core java concepts like Collection Framework, Multi - threading, Generics, Annotations, Serialization, Thread pools, JavaBeans, Externalization.
- Hands on experience in application development using Spring 5.x, Struts and Hibernate 6.x framework.
- Experience with and solid understanding of Microservices and Spring Boot.
- Developed web-based enterprise applications using core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Micro service, MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC), SQL and Object-Oriented Programming techniques.
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring JDBC, Spring ORM, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch), JSF, AJAX frameworks (Rich Faces, My Faces) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate, IBATIS, Mybatis.
- Proficient in developing Web Services, related technologies &frame works: WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, AXIS and Jersey, SOAP UI and generating client’s client using Eclipse for Web Services consumption.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Data Access Object and Business Delegate.
- Expertise XML technologies like DTD, XSD, XSLT and various parsers like DOM, SAX, XPath, StAX, JDOM, DOM4jand JAX-B.
- Experience in web service testing application tools Postman and SoapUI.
- Extensive experience working with RDBMS such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, Teradata, DB2and Oracle.
- Experience in working with the NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data sets.
- Expertise in Creating Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate Mapping files and defined persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elasticsearch, Virtual Private Clou d (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Worked on deployment, installation, configuration and issues with Application servers like Apache Tomcat, IBM Web Sphere, BEA WebLogic and JBoss Enterprise Application Server.
- Experienced in developing UML diagrams with Star UML, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio.
- Experience on different IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite(STS) and IntelliJ, WebStorm.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through JenkinsCI and CD Release Automation.
- Subversion SVN, CVS, GIT and Visual Source Safe as versioning software tools.
- Experienced in transferring data from different data sources into HDFS systems using Kafka producers, consumers and Kafka brokers
- Configured auto-scaling groups for applications like Elasticsearch and Kafka to scale automatically when needed.
- Hands on experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Extensively used Apache Camel for transformation and used both Java DSL and XML DSL.
- Extensively worked on Pivotal Tracker and JIRA tools for tracking stories in a Project in a different methodology of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Used Apache POI to convert XML files to Excel files and to read Excel files.
- Configured and created application log files using Log4J to trace required application messages.
- Having Experience on UNIX, Linux commands and Deployment of Applications in Server and ability to work effectively on Windows platforms.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional team environments and experience of providing training to business user.
Languages: Java (Jdk 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 10, 15), SQL, PL/SQL.
Tools: & Framework: Servlets, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, JMS, JSF, Log4J, JUnit, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Batch and Spring Security.
Web services: SOAP, Restful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2, Apache CXF, Microservices and AWS.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS and Web Logic.
Databases: Oracle, My SQL, SQL-Server, DB2, Toad, SQLyog and Mongo DB.
Development Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, My SQL Server, DB2 and Mongo DB.
O-R mapping: Hibernate, JPA.
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Java security and JSF
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Postman, Putty, Rational Clear Quest, RTC, Load UI.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT, Rational Clear Case
OS & Environment: Windows Vista/XP/2000/NT, Win 2k Server, Sun Solaris, UNIX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, implementation and testing phases of SDLC for developing application.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate template class, Spring IOC (Dependency Injection) .
- Used Java/J2EE patterns like Model View Controller ( MVC ), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Used Spring Batch to meet the requirements of reliability, robustness, and traceability that are essential for automatic processing of large data.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application.
- Designed and integrated the full-scale Hibernate persistence solution with the application architecture .
- Implemented Java8 features including Lambda expressions, advanced for each loop, and Stream APIs .
- Involved in the design and development of RESTful Web Services using JAX-RS .
- Developed spring boot application using microservices architecture with Spring Eureka to maintain small and lightweight services.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in Oracle database .
- Involved in developing UI components using ReactJS and callingthe Rest API's from backend.
- Worked with AWScloud service in creating EC2 instances and providing them roles.
- Participated in writing custom policies and deployed applications on Elastic Bean Stalk and EC2.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) EC2 to deploy Docker containers.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Developed Docker based microservices deployment modules with Jenkins 2.0 to increase isolation.
- Worked with Ribbon and Kafka broker service to handle heavy traffic.
- Involved in developing Hive DDLs to create, alter and drop Hive tables, storm, and Kafka .
- Used ApachePOI to create, modify, and display MS Office files using Java programs.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Worked on Mockito framework, JUnit for unit testing.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Implemented the Continuous Integration (CI) and continuous Deployment (CD) using Jenkins.
- Used GIT as the version control system.
Full Stack Developer
- Developed AngularJS components such as controllers, filters, Servicesand models and used AngularJS Directives like ng-app, ng-model, ng-repeat, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-controller, ng-route.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.8 likeLambda Expressions, Streams, functional interfaces.
- Used multithreading concept to run the processes asynchronously using different future calls to access the data and implemented Thread Safe blocks to make valid transactions.
- Developed RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture.
- Consumed RESTful Services with Angular4 http Services.
- Developed web-based enterprise applications using Core Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate (ORM), SSO implementation using SAML,Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC, Spring boot) and SQL
- Used Spring Security and OAuth 2.0 for authentication and authorization of the application.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Implemented Spring Batch based by steps with chucks methodology for security concerns.
- Developed Spring services, DAO's and defined routes using Apache Camel.
- Used Hibernate Batch Transactions, Hibernate Transaction Management, cache concepts.
- Developed RESTWeb Services clients to consume those Web Services as well as other enterprise-wide Web Services.
- Developed Restful Microservices using Spring Rest and MVC, for OSS services.
- Hands on Coding to build REST Microservices using Spring Cloud, Oracle, JSON, Spring Config and Jenkins.
- Used Apache Axis as a Webservice development tool.
- Created different XML documents using XML, XSD and XSLT. Used Light DOM parser, and SAX parser for transforming the XML data.
- Created an on -the-fly configuration changes set up, with application saved in Node.js.
- Deployed JAR and WAR files in the WebSphere Application server.
- Used Mongo DB for services like storing and retrieving user data .
- Experienced on Mongo DB database concepts like locking, transactions, indexes, Sharing, replication and schema design etc. Used Spring Core Annotations for dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Involved in performing Query operations on AWS Dynamo DB using Lambda Expression and captured the modification data on Dynamo DB.
- Used AWSEC2 to create instances and configured them using CMS Ansible and Automation installation using CMS.
- Used Docker for deploying the application.
- Implemented build stage-to build the Micro Service and push the Docker Container image to the private Docker registry.
- Involved in troubleshooting issues on AWS, Micro services Orchestration layer (Spring Cloud Netflix Eureka, Hystrix Circuit Breaker, Apigee).
- Used ELK (Elastic Search, Log stash, Kibana) for log Analytics, security purposes and to analyze the data available.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 3.5, Hibernate 4.2, Spring Quartz JPA, TCP/IP, Network protocols, Java Scripts, AngularJS, HTML 4.0, CSS, EXT JS, Node JS, JMS, JAXP (SAX & DOM), Oracle 11g, BRMS, SAML, SSO, WebSphere Application Server, Eclipse/RAD, Maven, Mongo DB, Docker, log4j, Junit, XML, AWS, Micro Services, Web Services.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Responsible for designing Hibernate mapping files based on business logic and Object relationships.
- Developed restful web service APIs using Spring Framework such as Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring AOP and Java Persistence API .
- Implemented Microservices using Pivotal Cloud foundry(PCF) platform build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Track record of increasing responsibility in the business software design, Microservices, systems analysis/development and full lifecycle project management.
- Developed stand-alone Spring Boot applications to aid integration testing of legacy functionality with the new TPE flow.
- Integrated spring and hibernate together and worked on developing backend components and services using Hibernate and spring.
- Spring MVC, Ajax and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Involved in developing Web Services to send XML request and reading the response SOAP UI from Java platform.
- Consumed Web Services to interact with other external interfaces to exchange the data in the form of XML and by using SOAP.
- Created Restful Web services using Jersey API (JAX-RS ) while data exchange was carried out between application and services using JSON .
- Developed Message Driven Bean for asynchronous sending Messages using JMS.
- Used Rest methodology for the service layer interface and used JSON for the data transformation.
- Developed various AJAX and JSON calls for the communication between the server and the UI.
- Developed web services for produce and consumed the services by making Web Service Calls to remote services in different applications.
- Established Database Connectivity using Hibernate O/R mapping with Spring ORM for MySQL Server.
- Developed the Mapping Resource Files for the database entities.
- Packaged and deployed the application in IBM Web sphere.
- Used IntelliJ as IDE to develop the application and followed the standard features for debugging and running.
- Used log4J for application logging and notification tracing mechanisms.
- Analysis and Bug fixing of the production problems and defects along with enhancements.
- Used Rational Clear Case for the version control.
- Used Maven as the build tool and JUnit for Testing and Ant Scripts.
- Used JIRA for tracking the Project Stories in AGILE Methodology.
Environment: Agile, Java, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, AngularJS, XML, Spring, Micro services, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Maven, Rational Clear Case, IBM Web Sphere, SOAP UI, JNDI, Log4J, MySQL Server, Google cloud platform, JIRA, RMI, IntelliJ IDE, LINUX.
- System was developed using Java, J2EE technologies and open-source frameworks and application was implemented using struts architecture.
- Implemented MVC architecture and DAO design pattern for maximum abstraction of the application and code reusability.
- Followed agile methodologies to execute project. Build the application using TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Developed various helper classes using Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Assisted in designing, creating and developing web portals.Extensive experience using Bootstrap for layout.
- Created custom Filters which can format data in different ways based on the requirements and involved in two-way data binding technique with styling from Bootstrap.
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Implemented pagination and sorting functionalities in different modules using jQuery plugins.
- Created and implemented SQL Queries, Stored procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers in SQL Server.
- 2Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Developed use case diagrams, class diagrams, database tables, and provided mapping between relational database tables and object-oriented Java objects using Hibernate.
- Involved in designing and implementation of Spring MVC design pattern using Spring Web Flow.
- Involved in the development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB &JDBC.
- Used ANT scripts to build and deploy the applications in JBoss application Server.
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file the bugs.
- Performed Unit Testing of the developed component using Junit.
- Integrated security into applications.
- Designed User Interface, Coded Functionality and performed Unit Testing.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to automate the batch process.