- 10 years of Pega experience working with PRPC versions 6.1 to 8.5, JavaEE Web applications.
- Lead project requirements, user story grooming sessions with business and product owners, and define high level Pega architectures
- Design solution for Pega - As-A-Platform service on Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Experience working in Pega projects for various clients including.
- Experience in building auxiliary BPM (Pega) services e.g. DevOps tool (Scotia Bank),(Scotia Bank), RSA Encryption as REST (Java) for Connect REST, Google Analytics API
- JavaEE, jquery/JS, PHP, Spring MVC, Portlets, Spring Security, python
- Business domain noledge of Finance and Insurance sectors
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, profound understanding of business requirements and ability to work well individually as well as a part of a project team
Pega Senior Architect
- Work with and advise Scotiabank’s COE and assist Rapid Agile labs to deliver multiple MVPs for Canadian banking, International Banking, and Real time Analytics, specifically:
- Design and implemented Code Governance and Quality tool to be interoperable with DevOps pipeline.
- Designed Sniffers to catch security vulnerabilities and malicious code by developers.
- Designed reusable components for use in RAPID Agile labs for
- Implemented ECS, flows, UI, Data Models, Integrations, Security for Data Capture and Image Workflow (DCIW)
- Conducted code reviews, reviewed teh Design document, and manage teh implementation and release process
- Enforced guardrail compliance and done Performance analysis and Stress tests across RAPID Agile labs
- Worked on implementing DevOps tool to automate release management process for Pega project.
- Strategy designer (DSM and ESM) for Real Time Analytics - Customer Insight, Nudges, Pre-Stage Offers, PayNoPay and Loan Approval decisions
- Implemented Google Analytics API to send customers’ interactions to Pega’s event strategies to generate Insights
- Implemented MQs for Credit and Debit cards for capturing real time interactions to generate Insights.
- Implemented Proof-of-Concept on integrating OpenSpan with Pega 7.1.7 (used Pega Robotics).
Pega Senior System Architect
- Conducted code reviews to minimize redundancy and improve code quality.
- Reduced teh Production Incidents resolution time and expedited root cause analysis tickets
- Fixed critical production issues with quick turnaround time
- Implemented teh multiple forms generation in parallel using Pega java API.
- SSA in Deloitte’s Tracker 2.0 and projects for AMEX, Standard Chartered, Australian Judiciary, GE Insurance (APAC)
- Involved in DCO phase of teh project and jump started teh application by running teh new application wizard.
- Implemented bulk upload functionality of CSV records which upon parsing would be transformed to cases.
- Designed and Implemented teh Enterprise Class Structure (ECS) with entire data modeling, Object Modeling, E-R relationships, Ruleset stack and Security
- Implemented Autantication using Single Sign on (SSO) by creation of new Autantication service, translation of business specific groups into PRPC access groups, model operators and customization of web Servlet.
- Extensively used PRPC’s security (privileges, ARO, access rules) to build admin module to manage profile and authorization of teh users.
- Used PEGACALL which provide Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) to improve contact center applications.
- Implemented POC for AMEX based on Pega Mobile (converted existing case management application to mobile version)
Pega System Architect
- Worked in Pega Methodology implementation cycle, including business process modeling.
- Worked in many areas of PRPC which include Flows, Flow actions, Harnesses, Sections, HTML, Correspondence rules, Activities, Summary views, Declarative rules, Integration Services.
- Developed optimized activities for agents, worked on SLA processing and extensively worked on file listener process to interact with external systems to automate business processes.
- Implemented SOAP services to process inbound requests from teh server
- Experienced in RDBMS technologies like Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and MS-SQL