- 9+ years of experience in object - oriented programming, design, development, testing, implementation, and Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with Java8 streams, Lambda functions, Method references, Filters, Predicates, collections and other default methods.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, ORM, Spring Dashboard, Spring Boot and Spring Data JPA, Spring cloud, Microservices, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul Proxy.
- Proficient in developing applications using Java/J2EE design patterns and industry’s best design practices.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services using SOAP, REST.
- Strong understanding of Micro services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.2, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), jBPM tools.
- Deployed the application to pivotal cloud foundry.
- Experience in developing applications using J2EE Design Patterns like creational, structural and behavioural design patterns.
- Experienced in analysis of business and system requirements, data modeling, documentation, development, and deployment and testing of enterprise applications.
- In-depth knowledge of core java concepts such as OOPS, Collections, Threading, generics, Exception handling, Multi-Threading, Execution services, concurrent utilities, File IO, Garbage Collection and Serialization.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and create snapshots of the data that have to be stored in AWS S3. Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and also configured the storage on S3 buckets .
- Excellent working experience in web-based GUIs development using Servlets, JSP, JSF.
- Experience in understanding of relational database concepts and development with multiple RDBMS databases including Oracle, MySQL, and MS SQL Server SQL Dialects such as PL/SQL.
- Proficient in SQL and wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers besides writing DDL, DML and transaction query with development tools like TOAD and Oracle SQL Developer.
- Knowledgeable with RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries. Working experience of Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL PL/SQL, SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2 and Oracle Performance Tuning.
- Strong experience with NoSQL concepts and developed various databases using NoSQL.
- Strong experience with MongoDB development (reports, schema design, map reduce functions) and migrations from SQL relational databases to NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and CouchDB.
- Experienced in Middleware persistence frameworks like Hibernate/JPA Entities for mapping Java classes using Hibernate Query Language (HQL), HSQL Named Queries, Criteria, Projections.
- Extensively used Crucible, subversion, Git, Bamboo, Rally software, Maven, Jenkins & JIRA.
- Experience with Windows, UNIX Operating Systems.
- Having knowledge and hands-on experience with Selenium, JUnit, Log4j testing tools.
- Excellent team player, dynamic, flexible with positive attitude and excellent learning skills.
- Able to work in both Java and Mainframes simultaneously.
- Hands on experience with middleware skills in J2EE, web services with application servers -Tomcat web server, BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Websphere 6.1 with experience on heterogeneous operating systems.
- Experience in Deploying, Configuring and maintaining applications on Web Servers such as BEA WebLogic, IBM Web Sphere, and Apache Tomcat.
- Working experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services) and its features like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, ESB, CloudFront, and VPC.
Languages: Java 1.8, J2EE, Scala 2.12.1, Python 3.6.0, Java 8
Web Technologies: SERVLETS 3.1, JSP 3.0, JavaBeans 3.0, Java Servlet API 3.0
Frameworks: Spring 4.3, Hibernate 4.3, AngularJS 1.0/1.5/2.0/4.0 , Ext JS, node JS, Spring Security 3.2
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat 8, IBM WebSphere 8.x/9.x, Jetty, Jenkins 2.50, WebSphere MQ 7.5
Relational Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, SQL server 2012/2014/2016 , My SQL 5.7, DB2 11.1
No SQL Databases: Mongo DB, Cassandra, Couch DB
Cloud Environments: Azure, AWS, Netflix Eureka, Mesos, GCP, Kubernetes.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3
Operating system: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, Unix
Bug tracking Tools: JUNIT4.12, JIRA 7.0, Bugzilla 4.4.12, Curl 7.36, JMeter
Reporting Tools: Jasper Reports 6.0, Crystal Reports XI, SSRS 5.0
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD (Test-Driven-Development), Scrum
Developer IDE Platforms: Eclipse, Edit plus, Notepad ++, TEXT PAD, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2, IntelliJ 2017.1, Spring Tool Suite (STS) 3.8.3, GITHUB 2.12.0
Build Tools: Ant 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1
Web Services: SOAP 1.2, REST 2.0, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS
Confidential, Merrimack, NH
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot.
- Implemented Spring Boot Micro services to divide the application into various sub modules implemented through spring transactions, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, and Spring Core.
- Extensively worked in Java 8 Features like streams, functional interfaces and Optional characteristics.
- Developing MicroServices for Rating System Event Transformer (RSET) application using Spring boot framework.
- Developing the UI component architecture for developer framework using Angular 4/6, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Extensively used Java 8 features such as lambda expressions, Parallel operations on collections, multithreading and for effective sorting mechanisms.
- Used Streams and Lambda expressions available as part of Java 8 to store and process the data.
- Developing MicroServices for Rating Adapter application using Spring boot framework.
- Dockerized Spring Boot applications.
- Extensively used JAVA8 Streams, Lambda Functions, Predicates, Functional Interfaces, Method References, Filters, Collections and default methods.
- Used Angular 6/8 Http services for asynchronous validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Created custom, self-contained, reusable and testable Angular 4/6 modules, controllers, directives and services to implement key functionalities for customer account summary.
- Took part in setting up the routing configuration using Angular 4/6 router for various views and sub views
- Created responsive Single Page Application extensively using Angular 8, HTML5, CSS3 in the front-end.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using Component based architecture provided by Angular 6/8.
- Developed Single Page Application using Angular 8 for front-end, Spring Boot for back-end, MySQL for database, and AWS for the deploy and host platform.
- Experience on AWS Deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems and managed continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS.
- AWS S3 is used to store customer's monthly credit statements.
- Worked on customizing the Bootstrap classes using CSS preprocesses like SASS.
- Worked on the enhancements of the navigation and menu button into responsive features using Bootstrap Nav-default class and Collapse button.
- Implemented AWS Code Pipeline and Created Cloud formation JSON templates in Terraform for infrastructure as code.
- Automate provisioning and repetitive tasks using Terraform and Python, Docker container, Service Orchestration.
- Developed Python scripts for testing the car functioning on different services.
- Involved in developing Python and Django for the backend development and front-end application using React, Redux, and ES6/7 and PostgreSQL for database.
- Attending sprint ceremonies. Prepare the implementation plan, execute the same and update the progress of stories in the enterprise task tracking system.
- Used Jenkins for auto-deployment in all lower and production environments.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Supporting the system components during system testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing and during promotion of these components to production environment.
- Implemented all the components following a test-driven development methodology using JUnit and Mockito.
Environment: JAVA1.8, J2EE, SPRING BOOT, MICRO SERVICES, REACT JS, Terraform, Angular JS 6/8, CASSANDRA, Eclipse Oxygen, GIT, JNEKINS, AWS, DOCKER, Python, AGILE MOCHITO TEST SUITE, JENKINS, SONAR, MAVEN
Confidential, Topeka KS
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Responsible for all stages of design, development, and deployment of applications. Active role in Test Driven Development termed as TDD apart from Agile Software Development.
- Involved in requirement, design, and development phases of the application and functional specifications, design, construction
- Participated in the complete design and implementation of Micro services architecture to convert monolithic heavy application into smaller applications.
- Designed, analyzed and developed the front-end and back-end Servlets, Bootstrap for designing, HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Ember JS and AJAX, for developing presentation layer.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP, JSP Tag libraries (JSTL), HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Worked on server-side validations, handle actions, events and Encapsulation by implementing React JS.
- Involving in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using React JS.
- Spring Transaction is used for the degree of isolation to work with other transactions and to execute within a transaction scope to run that transaction and used to check out before timing out of the transaction.
- Created AWS environment for this application. Generate various AWS resources like S3, EC2, ECS, IAM, Route 53, Cognito, Kinesis and others using terraform.
- Developed Lambda APIs to deploy on AWS Lambda and configured endpoints through AWS Gateway.
- Developed and implemented Swing, Spring and J2EE based MVC framework for the application.
- Responsible for preparing HLD (High Level Design Document), LLD (Low Level Design Documents) & DD (Detailed Design).
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Involved in payment status report for asynchronous exchange of information using JMS.
- Participated in creation of Spring Configurations using Java8 features, Lambda expressions, Streams, filters.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side
- Worked on minimizing the complexity and improved readability using SONAR standards.
- Implemented chain of responsibility design pattern for loose coupling where a request from the client is passed to chain of objects to process them.
- RUD was used as part of servlets where DML operations were required on RDBMS like SQL DB’s
- Created RFP microservice to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Microservices.
- Used Dependency Injection feature for wiring and defined dependencies using constructor arguments.
- Implementation of data access layer has been cumbersome for a while and this was greatly resolved using Spring JPA through implementation of data access layers there by reducing boiler-plate-code.
- Used Micro-services to ensure the scalability of application on cloud infrastructure.
- Deployed Chef dashboard for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Designed Chef Modules to manage configurations and automate installation process.
- Developed Restful Web services for other systems to interact with our system and secured the service with Spring-Security Oauth-2.0. Added WS-Security using XWSS to secure the Web services.
- Configured hibernate with Spring ORM as part of Spring and Hibernate Integration for best results.
- Used JBOSS as the chief enterprise level server while dealing the database activities with hibernates.
- Used Spring MVC components to implement business layer and Spring Boot for Micro-services.
- Utilized spring core, AOP and security to build robust business operations with transactional support.
- Defined several UML diagrams; Activity diagrams, Sequence and Object diagrams.
- Fail-safe/fallback methodology was employed using Circuit Breaker Pattern (Hystrix dashboard).
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito and Docker environments.
- Developed the data access classes using JDBC and SQLquerylog4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Worked on Rest Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services, used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Implemented REST API on Node with MongoDB as backend.
- Experience in using GIT for pulling and committing the developed content from/to the GIT repository.
- Used Continuous delivery/ Continuous Integration tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for version control of code for incremental development.
- Perfectly utilized the de-centralized nature of Cassandra making DB Always-On and avoiding regional Outages.
- Developed build Scripts using Maven to build and deploy the application.
- Interacted with testing team and continuous builds team for minor and quick releases apart from regular sprint releases.
- Used Spring framework including Spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security.
- GUI design and development using Java Swing, JFC Used for open source web testing.
- Developed AWS Lambda Functions in a stateless style and ensure there is no affinity between and compute infrastructure to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Used Continuous delivery/ Continuous Integration tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application to AWS and used GIT for version control of code for incremental development.
- Worked extensively on Integration and component Test cases and implemented Pact Test cases.
- Worked on Agile paced methodology in delivering the tasks/user stories on timely basis.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, JDK 1.7, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, React JS, Node JS, AWS, Swing, JFC, Spring 4.x, Spring Boot, SpringBatch, Hibernate4.x, Rest, Bower, SASS, WAS 8 WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, OWASP, JMS, NOSQL(MongoDB), JBoss 3.0, AJAX, Apache JMeter, JUnit, Maven, JIRA, Git.
Confidential - Newport Beach, CA
Sr. Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, system design, analysis, implementation and setting up the development environment.
- Involved in the development of the UI using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Ext JS and Angular JS.
- Extensively involved in coding with AngularJS to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar. Customized Data Tables and High charts into Angular JS Directives.
- Implemented a responsive web design using Bootstrap.
- Espresso Framework which is used internally for developing the services with a quick and easy view of UI.
- Designed Redshift Data model, Redshift Performance improvements/analysis
- Managed Amazon Redshift clusters such as launching the cluster and specifying the node type.
- Created a Lambda job to trigger UNLOAD from Redshift to S3 bucket.
- Developed MicroServices for different level of layers in flow of network.
- Involved in implementing the Micro Services based on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS (MQ series) for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Extensive use of Spring Data in design and development of user interfaces.
- Involved in implementation of application using conventional design practices (Web-Service Oriented Architecture, MVC-Model View Controller).
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Extensively used the Spring framework implemented upon the MVC design pattern.
- Developed RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Used PL/SQL stored procedures for applications that needed to execute as part of a scheduling mechanisms. Heavily used joins stored procedures, views, Unions in Oracle data base to fetch the data.
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines-Jboss Drools 4.x, Work flows, Human tasks to implement Business rules validations and provided Drools Dashboard for Business users.
- Extensively used Hibernate Relational mappings (One-To-Many, Many-To-Many) in the secondary project.
- Extensively worked on Hibernate Cache, Query, Criteria and Transactions in secondary project.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging, pushing images, integration of Spring boot.
- Used load balancing in pivotal cloud foundry services.
- Testing for Node JS is done using mocha and chai for spring boot used Mockito, Junit, JMeter, Mock MVC and achieved Test Driven Development.
- Created the Docker containers and Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle.
- Hands on experience with MongoDB Installation, Configuring, Monitoring and Designing Shared Environment.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with SVN, Jenkins, JMeter and Jenkins Jobs.
Environment: Java 1.8, J2EE, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring RESTful Web service, Spring Security, Hibernate 4.2, JMS, AngularJS 1.5, 4.0, Oracle 11g, CRUD, JIRA, CI, CD, Selenium, DAO, XML, MDB's, JMS, IBM WebSphere, DML, MVC, RESTful, Junit, JMeter, Log4J, SVN, EC2, S3, MicroServices, Bootstrap-3, JENKINS, IBM Rational Rose.
Confidential, Portland, OR
Full Stack Java Developer
- Working in Agile, Scrum Environment’s and participated in requirement gathering, analysis, and design, Development, Testing, Implementation.
- Defining and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces on Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Developing and implementing the Web Application by using Spring MVC framework.
- Utilizing Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Used Core Java concepts collections, generics, Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and to schedule tasks using Multithreading.
- Creating Multiple & Nested Views, Routing, Controllers, Services and Custom Directives, Bower, and Grunt.
- Module and used template routing for bread crumb and other features.
- Prepared implementation plan and deploy applications to Cloud (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and Tomcat server in various environments like QA and PROD
- Worked with Angular2 MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers, and filters.
- Application developed using Spring Framework and J2EE technologies such as, Servlets, JSP, and Struts.
- Worked on Backbone views with declarative event handling which connects it all to the existing API over a RESTful, JSON interface.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between System Integration components using Spring JMS Template.
- Used Callable objects for implementing multithreading for parallel execution of independent events.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Used AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Involved in the process of Design, Coding and Testing phases of the software development cycle, involved in designing Spring boot application and Hibernate ORM 5.0.2.
- Strong Knowledge on Hibernate and in using Hibernate Connection Pooling, HQL, Collections, Hibernate Caching, Hibernate Transactions.
- Worked on performance tuning of cluster using MongoDB, configured internode communication between MongoDB nodes and client using SSL encryption.
- Creating a responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap with AngularJS and media queries.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation and to transport detain JSON format.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used Angular2/4 directives to reduce the usage of redundant code and to create pie-charts, bar-graphs and familiar in using data-binding and dependency-injection concepts in Angular2/4.
- Worked on Angular 2/4 by consuming Restful web services& used Angular 2/4 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Using a Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers
- Developing Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Security, and deployed on AWS.
- Implementing the associated business modules integration using Spring and Hibernate data mapping.
- Using Spring dependency injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like date picker, Bootstrap selectors.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
- Using ActiveMQ to improve the stability and scaled the system for more concurrent users.
- Configured and verified AWS workstations as per application requirement.
- Working on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Used JMS for reliable and asynchronous exchange of essential information such as payment status report.
- Writing SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database automating data changes and reporting and managing and maintaining Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Used the Maven to configure the POM file to build and manage the application.
- Using Maven goals for testing and packaging the various components and releasing on Apache Archive for easy accessibility and maintenance within the organization
- Using Jenkins with Maven to Compile & Build Microservices java code and configure Build Triggers.
- Performing Smoke Testing and Functional Testing with Selenium in multiple Java platforms.
- Followed TDD (Test Driven Development) methodology to write unit tests with JUNIT and Mockito.