- Over 7 years of professional experience in IT, in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle, mainly designing, development/implementation, testing and maintenance of Business - to Business, Business-to-Customer, Web applications and Client/Server build on Java and J2EE.
- Experience in Core Java concepts such as OOP Concepts, Collections Framework, Exception Handling, I/O System and Multi-Threading.
- Hands on experience in Java and J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring JDBC Template, Hibernate, JMS, JTA and XML.
- Extensive experience in developing server-side applications using Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Experienced in developing web applications implementing MVC style applications using Spring MVC Frameworks.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, Spring IOC (Inversion of control), and Spring JDBC and Spring AOP modules.
- Proficient in implementing the design patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, Factory Method, DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), Business Delegate and Business Object.
- Experience in various development tools like Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, STS, IntelliJ and RAD.
- Extensively worked on implementing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) using related Web services technologies and frame works: WSDL, UDDI, SOAP, and Restful.
- Good experience in producing/consuming REST web services using JAX-RS API (Apache CXF, Jersey) and spring with REST API.
- Work with Development, Storage and Network teams in installation and administration of MongoDB in the IT Enterprise Environment.
- Knowledge of application development for Cloud platforms using technologies like Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices. Experience in Microservices and Spring Boot application development.
- Defined set of security policies which helps in identifying categorizing and protecting the assets on AWS, managing access to AWS resource using accounts, users and groups.
- Experience in using J2EE Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere, and JBoss.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries, PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, and Functions.
- Experience in handling version control Systems tools like subversion SVN, GIT and CVS.
- Experience in use of build tools like Maven and ANT scripts for build and deployment.
- Experience in developing test cases for Unit Testing using JUnit, Integration Testing and System Testing.
- Excellent Written, Verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player with very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL.
J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, JNDI, RMI.
Frameworks: Hibernate, Spring, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot.
Web Services: XML, WSDL, SOAP (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS), Restful (JAX-RS), AWS, Microservices.
Web/App Servers: IBM WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
Methodologies: MVC framework, Agile/SCRUM, Waterfall and Iterative.
Version Controls: CVS, GIT, SVN.
IDEs: Eclipse, My Eclipse, NetBeans, STS, IntelliJ, RAD.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix/Linux.
RDMS: Oracle, MySQL, SQL, DB2, Mongo DB.
Other Tools: Log4J, Ant, Maven, JUnit, JIRA, Jenkins.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Requirements gathering Analysis, Design, Business logic implementation and Unit testing, Deployment and Maintenance of the Application.
- Used Agile Methodology for developing the application.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate, Value Object, Session Façade, Service Locator, DAO, DTO and MVC.
- Implemented different validation control on the web-pages using Angular JS.
- Used MVC Framework Angular.js in the development for data binding and to consume web services.
- Created and developed the internal Angular 2 framework applications projects. Unit testing with Jasmine.
- Business logic is implemented using Spring Core, Spring ORM, and Spring DAO modules.
- Data operations are performed using Spring ORM with Hibernate by taking using annotations, auto wiring and implement the Hibernate Template and criteria API for Querying database such as HQL and SQL.
- Used Hibernate mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the database.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Developed the automated unit test cases for the Microservices using Junit, Mockito, and Sonar and deployed them in the Jenkins pipeline.
- Worked on SQL queries with Oracle SQL developer to select/insert/update/joins etc. for test/development purpose in local environment.
- Datacenter migration to Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and provided initial support to Applications and Database teams.
- Manage and Monitor large production MongoDB shared cluster environments having terabytes of the data.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Using WebLogic Application Server as an application server and Eclipse as IDE.
- Used GIT as Source Version control management system and worked on GITHUB repository.
- Testing is done through Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit.
- Provided application support during the system testing, Joint System testing and user acceptance testing.
- Tracked issues using JIRA using confluence.
Confidential - Northbrook, IL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Analysis, Design and Implementation/translation of Business User requirements.
- Responsible for system analysis, design and development using J2EE architecture.
- Developed presentation layer using HTML, Angular JS, CSS and Java Script.
- Developed the application use cases using the open source framework such as spring and Hibernate.
- Integrated the Spring MVC framework with Hibernate framework.
- Application designed in multi-tiered J2EE design and coding utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- Created SQL queries, Stored procedures using PL/SQL for data modification (Using DML insert, update, delete) in Oracle.
- Designed and developed restful API and services using best practices to interact within the microservices and with the front end.
- Implementing JAX-RS services using Spring Boot
- Implemented and configured the business objects of an application by using spring beans.
- Written mapping files for mapping java objects with columns in database tables.
- Developed Restful Web Services using JAX-RS which were exposed to other applications.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the framework which formatted the request (basically JSON data) using the JSON to Java Transformer mechanism inbuilt into the framework.
- Write unit test cases by using JUnit framework to perform the unit testing.
- Used JBoss Server for application deployment in the clustered Linux environment.
- Implemented the debugging functionality in an application by using Apache Log4Jframework.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Design of the project using UML Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Object diagrams, and Class Diagrams.
- Worked in Agile methodology and delivering the accepted functionality in each sprint.
- Used Spring Framework for implementing the Client Side MVC Architecture.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Spring Application Framework
- Used Hibernate to store the persistence data into the MySQL database and written HQL to access the data from the database.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception handling to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed Web services using XML, SOAP and RESTFUL web services.
- Developed Web Services to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise wide Web Services.
- Used SOAP protocol, JAX-WS and Apache CXF in development of web services.
- Using JAXB for xml binding and SAX parser for xml parsing.
- Developed JMS API using J2EE package.
- Automated the build process by using ANT build tool.
- Developed Packages to validate data from Flat Files and insert into various tables in MySQL Database.
- Responsible for performing Code Reviewing and Debugging.