- Over 7+ years of full stack development, worked with different architectures like Micro - Services including Event Driven Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture and Monolithic, with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance using environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience with Java 8 features such as lambdas, Streams and Parallel Streams, Functional Interfaces, Optionals, Completable Future, Date Time API and in CORE JAVA extensively worked on Multithreading with Executor Service, Exception Handling, Collection, JDBC.
- Used Bootstrap and Media queries to do responsive web design that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Developed various Typescripts (ES6) objects including Components, ng Modules, Providers, Services, and classes using arrow functions and optional types.
- Experience in designing and developing various Angular Components(ng modules), Services (Observable/ promises), Directives and Pipes.
- Experienced in Angular, Backbone JS, Ember JS, Ext JS for unique and customize front end app development and to achieve MVC design flow.
- Well experienced in developing applications using jQuery, React JS, Handlebar JS for view rendering and implementing React JS with Reduxand Flux patterns to attain MVC functionality.
- Strong experience in developing Dynamic Single Page Application (SPA) using MEAN (Mongo, Express Angular and Node) full stack development tool kit.
- Good knowledge on package manager tools such as NPM and Bower for dependency management.
- Worked on UI testing with Karma, Jasmine, Protractor for Angular, Mocha and Chai forReact JS and Backbone JS.
- Good understanding on Node JS, Express JS, MongoDB, and Mongoose in the backend, RESTful API is provided with the help of MERN stack.
- Expertise to interact with relational databases using ORM frameworks like Hibernate, Spring D ata, IBatis, MyBatis, Java Persistence API (JPA).
- Worked with various frameworks in Spring such as Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring JTA, Spring IO and Spring Security.
- Worked with Microservice architecture using Spring Boot for auto Configuration and Rest API’swithSpring Rest and integrated Swagger API for documentation and used Spring Boot actuator metric/health endpoints and Spring cloud.
- Implemented URI based projects with RESTful services (JAX-RS, Spring Boot), SOAP (JAX-WS, Apache CXF, WSDL, Apache Axis2) and automated the documentation using Swagger and WADL.
- Extensive development using J2EE, SOAP/ REST API’s, backend development in various projects.
- Used Swagger Framework, actualizing the RESTful API and therebygiving the rich UI to microservices API.
- Proficient in using Spring Data JPA that helped in creating automatic Data Access Objects (DAOs) at the compile time.
- Expertise in implementing Spring JTA for transaction management and Spring JDBC to interact with Databases.
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable, efficient web and enterprise applications using JSP, EJB, JNDI, JMS, Struts, JSF (Prime Faces).
- Developed multiple applications using Spring Community framework projects and used Spring and EJB containers to manage the bean life cycle.
- Unit tested web services using Junit, Mockito, Easy mock, Spock, Test NGand hence achieved the goals of Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for UserAccess Management,JWT token-based authentication and involved OAuth 2.0 configuration for authentication and authorization.
- Efficient in creating access tokens using JWT (JSON Web Token) to assert claims.
- Implemented security functionality OAuth 2.0, Spring security, SSL, and site minder (SSO), secure authentication with LDAP OAuth2 for generating tokens in the application using Spring Security, JWT for producing tokens.
- Experience in consuming API usingWeb Client, Rest Template and Http Client.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Microservices architecture using J2EE Web Services based on Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP(JAX-WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Axis, and Spring frameworks, NodeJS (Express Js, Hapi JS).
- Excellent experience in database design, data analysis with Relational databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g, Microsoft SQL Server and NoSQL databases like (Mongo DB and Cassandra, Raven DB, Couch DB, Redis, DynamoDB ) and good experience in writing stored procedures, functions and triggers using PL/SQL in JDBC, ODBC and in WebLogic server
- Worked on database concepts like sharding, creating replicas, dynamic schema, secondary indexes, and high availability.
- Experience in developing a full-fledged REST API server with an open source NoSQL database that uses a document-oriented data model MongoDB and Mongoose connector.
- Have experience using ODM frameworks to connect asynchronous environments with Mongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Experience in applying JMS (Java Messaging Service) for reliable information exchange across Java applications using Message Queue (MQ) services likeApache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Active MQ and IBM MQto communicate from Client to Server.
- Extensive experience in developing Apache Kafka as a distributed publish-subscribe messaging system and a robust queue that can handle a high volume of data.
- Experience in integration tools like Spring Integration, Mule ESB, Apache CXF, Apache Kafka, and Apache Camel to integrate the enterprise application technologies with existing JVM environments.
- Building real-time dashboard applications for visualizing, analyzing, and exploring data on Apache Web servers using Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana 4.0 (ELK), Splunk.
- Experienced in configuring and deploying applications on different application servers such as ApacheTomcat, OracleWeblogic, IBMWebSphere, JBoss.
- Good knowledge in employing database caching strategies using Redis, MongoDB Elastic search.
- Hands on experience in implementation of PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) Paas (Platform as a Service) services such as Pivotal Application Service, Pivotal Container Service and Pivotal Functional Service to continuously deliver applications on to the cloud.
- Well experienced in using various AWS (Amazon Web Services) Iaas (Infrastructure As a Service) Components like EC2 for running applications on virtual machines, S3 for storing and long term backup of data, EBS for persistent block level storage, Elastic Cache, DynamoDBfor message queueing, RDS for setting relational database in cloud and Lambda for server less program functions.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining, and troubleshooting EC2 instances, S3 buckets, Auto Scaling, AWS IAM, Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and created snapshots for data to store in AWS S3.
- Hands on experience in managing Docker Containers using Kubernetes with zero downtime deployment.
- Used Kubernetes Linux container for deploying and scaling containerized applications.
- Better understanding of using Spring Cloud - Netflix OSS stack for microservices deployment and auto configurations like Ribbon (client-side Load Balancer), Hystrix (latency and fault tolerance library), Zuul (gate way for routing, monitoring, security) with Eureka service registry and log management with ELK.
- Strong Knowledge on automated java-based integration testing and behavioral testing of the applications using Selenium Web Driver and Cucumber respectively.
- Involved in developing test cases/plans using JUnit4/5, TestNG for Unit testing and M ockito, Power mock, Easy Mock for stubbing and used API testing tools like SoapUI, Advanced Rest Client and Postman.
- Experience in architect, design, build, and prototyping models using the design patterns like Singleton,MVC, MVP, Value Object, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Abstract Factory and Factory Method.
- Experience in using automation build tools like Bamboo, Jenkins at server level and Maven, ANT, Gradle at development level.
- Implemented Docker container service, using CD/CI build pipelines like Jenkins, Bamboo and GOCD and used logging utility like SLF4J andlog4J.
- Good knowledge on Drools RuleEngines which corresponds to validating BRMS (Business Rules Management System).
- Have knowledge on Application monitoring tools like New Relic and Dynatrace.
- Used various version control software such as SVN, GIT, CVS for maintaining code repositories and undertaking sprinters like Babel, Grunt, Gulp and Web pack.
- Good experience with different IDE’s like Eclipse, STS, IntelliJ, Visual Studio.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL, SQL
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Spring, EJB, JPA, JTA, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Hibernate.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring Core, JSF, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Cloud.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, jQuery, Bootstrap, XML, JSON.
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra, Raven DB, Dynamo DB
Web Services: XSD, WSDL, SOAP, Restful, JAX RS, JAX WS
Messaging: JMS (Java Message Service), IBM MQ, Apache Active MQ, Apache Kafka
Web service Frameworks: Jax-RS, JAX-WS, Apache CXF, Jersey, Axis
Web Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Oracle Web logic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TTD, SCRUM
Cloud Technologies & DevOps Tools: AWS, EC2, EBS, S3, Docker, ECS, EBS, EKS, SQS, RDS, S3, Glacier, Lambda, Kubernetes
Project Management Tools: JIRA, GitHub.
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, Test Ng, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Spock, Protractor, Selenium, Cucumber
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT, Bitbucket
Build & Configuration Tools: Maven, Gradle, ANT, Jenkins, Bamboo, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, NPM, Bower
IDEs: Eclipse, Visual Studio, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite, Sublime Text, WinSCP, Putty
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, OOAD, SCRUM
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, and UNIX, Mac OS
Confidential, Gainesville, FL
Java Full Stack Developer
- The application is built in Micro Service Oriented Architecture using MEAN4+ (Mongo, Express Angular 8.0 and Node) stack and developed Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Built Angular 8 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 8.
- Developed the components using Angular 8 needed for the application from the scratch and customizing from various Angular related libraries to meet the application's functionality.
- Created Angular service and integration with RESTful APIs. Used Angular HTTP Client to send GET/POST request to fetch data from server.
- Implemented Angular 8 Services for connectivity between web application and back-end API'S using TypeScript.
- Created AngularDirectives, Components, Pipes, Injectable across the whole system, such as to build the custom filter.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular 8, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, JSON and Bootstrap 3.
- Used Web Pack module bundler for compilation of SAAS files into CSS and for monitoring the application.
- Configured various routes, directives for grid, pagination, conditionalvalidations, templating, dynamicloading, lazy loading, Shadow DOM, Ngrx store.
- Familiarized with Angular CLI for building and creating a component, service, modules, and initialized routing functionalities.
- Managed the Angular state using RxJS powered state management solution NGRX. Implemented ngRX store and reducers, actions, effects for maintaining state and communicating with backend services.
- Developed angular views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with the server as a Single Page Application.
- Built-in AJAX HTTP Service with observables is usedextensively for making quick and incremental updates to the UI of the application.
- Implemented Node JS as a server-side proxy for an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model to make the application lightweight and efficient.
- Developing RESTful web services using Node JS and Express JS and using Node JS server to interact with the Rest services and database, hosted on multiple load balanced cloud instances.
- Utilized the inbuilt NPM package manager to configure the right versions of the packages and to achieve dependency management.
- Karma test runner and Jasmine testframework tool are used to perform behavioral driven testing for the angular application and used the Cucumber, Protractor and Http-server for the End 2 End testing
- Testing for Node JS is done using Mocha and chai and for spring boot uses Mockito, Junit, Mock MVC and thereby achieving Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Spring Security and OAuth2.
- Implemented persistence layer using Spring JDBC template to store the data in Spring data JPA.
- Involved in implementing Queries to the backend MongoDB database using Http service to fetch JSON contract.
- Unstructured data was handled using MongoDB and used Mongoose Connector for connecting to database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts and queries to fetch and test data from NoSQL databases.
- Experienced in writing real-time processing and core jobs using Spark Streaming with Kafka as a data pipe-line system.
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
- Developed Mockito and JUnit test cases to improve code coverage.
- Used OAUTH 2.0 authentication and authorization framework to provide the security to rest web services.
- Implemented Single Sign On and policy-based authentication usingSiteMindersecurity framework.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and used Oracle database with HibernateORM framework and used the functionalities ofHibernate’ssecond levelEHCache.
- Created dynamic schema design through NOSQL MongoDBby writing rich queriesand achieved data in a collection to be distributed across multiple systems for horizontal scalability as data volumes increase through Automatic Sharding.
- Implemented MongooseConnector as our ODMframework.
- Configured Kibana data visualization plugin for Elasticsearch, Logstash and created bar, line and scatter plots, or pie charts and maps on top of large volumes of data.
- Configured Docker container serviceand build pipeline JenkinsCI/CD tool for continuous integrating and deploying applications on servers.
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Apache Kafka and worked on creating Kafka adaptors for decoupling the application dependency.
- Installed, configured, and administered NoSQL database clusters in AWS Virtual Private Cloud Network for available data on cloud.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances and created monitors, alarms, and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Used AWS Services platform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and createEC2 instances.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, DynamoDB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and created snapshots for the data that had to be stored in AWS S3.
- Implemented Spring Cloud- Netflix ZUUL APIGateway with Eureka service registry for building microservices to communicate with each other.
- Implemented the microservice architecture using Eureka Server for load balancing.
- Implemented Netflix OSS (Open Source Software) for Feasible changes after the deployment.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring micro services.
- Kubernetes is configured in the application for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Configured New Relic to measure and monitor the performance of application.
- Expertise in integration testing automation framework like Seleniumautomation using Selenium WebDriver.
- Behavioral and Integration testing is done using Cucumberfeatures and Selenium.
- Apache Maven tool has been used for the build and deployment of the application.
- Monitored the Error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
- Provided production support/on call support to fix production issues after the deployment.
Environment: Java 8.0, Angular 8.0, Node JS, HTML5, CSS3-SASS,Bootstrap, Typescript, Ajax, SiteMinder, Hibernate4.x, Spring Boot, Spring Security, JPA, JMS, OAuth2.0, Eclipse Java EE IDE, JIRA, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, Jenkins, Babel, Log4j, Mongo DB, Mongoose Connector, JBoss, Kibana, Elastic search, Logstash NPM, Web pack, EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Docker, Cucumber, postman, Selenium, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Mockito, Junit, Mock MVC, Kubernetes, New Relic, Netflix Zuul, Eureka, Swagger, Maven, Oracle 10g,AWS, Docker, Log4j, Restful Web Services.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Java full stack developer
- Designed and Developed application based on Microservice Oriented Architecture using Spring Bootand React JS, Cassandra DB and MySQL DB.
- Implemented Front-end User Interface using React JS, HTML5, CSS3(SASS) and using Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Responsible for the overall layout design and prototype using React JS with Redux library, jQuery UI and CSS/Less and HTML5.
- Made use of React JS to build Bootstrap components for responsive UI objects and linked with API data to view and render the virtual DOM dynamically.
- Developed Redux store and React State for server-side rendering and refactoring Reducer logic using functional decomposition and reducer Composition.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations.
- Used Axios service (React-Router technique) to retrieve data from the server simultaneously in the background without interfering with the display and existing page in an interactive way.
- Developed various Typescripts (ES6) objects including Components, ng Modules, Providers, Services, and classes using arrow functions and optional types.
- Adopted lazy loading route with separate modules and child routes including data transfer with Resolve, Route Data and Route Parameter and implemented Rout Grad mechanism using can-activate, can-deactivate and can-load-child.
- Used various jQuery and Bootstrap plug-in like Date picker, Slider, Spin, Bootstrap selectors for responsive design.
- Implemented the business modules integration using Spring Boot and Spring Datawith @Query and JPA.
- Deployed and monitored web services using Spring Cloud Foundry Managed Domains and Routes with Spring Cloud Service Registry.
- Implemented Microservices architecture with Spring Ribbon to provide client-side load balancing in calls to other Microservices making applications into smaller chunks and the Spring Hystrix as a circuit breaker for the fail-safe.
- Developed several RESTful API web services which generateXML and JSON to perform web and mobile application tasks.
- Improved the performance of the application using Redis for caching and Elastic search.
- Handled consumer logs and monitoredKafka Metrics using Kafka Manager.
- Implemented Spring Netflix Zuul API gateway and Eureka service registry for reverseproxy and Dynamic service discovery of API's.
- Implemented Spring Security OAuth 2.0 and OIDC Token mechanism for authentication and authorization for social websites logins using Spring Social Module.
- Built and configured MySQL databases for development and testing purposes
- Enhancement of the existing functionality to persist the messages to Cassandra DB in Kafka
- Interfaced with the NoSQL, Cassandra back-end database by integrating spring with Hibernate.
- Experience in interacting with NoSQL databases using Mongoose Connector and Cassandra Node Driver.
- Used Spring Data JPA as the ORM framework to connect with MYSQL database and Cassandra data node to connect with Cassandra database.
- Maintainingand troubleshooting Cassandra Clusters this includes monitoring and performing troubleshooting as per requirements.
- Verified data integrity on Cassandra cluster while batch loading.
- Implemented and administered Data center Cassandra Clusters based on the knowledge of architecture and data modeling for Cassandra applications.
- Optimized the Cassandra cluster by making changes in Cassandra configuration file and Linux OS configurations.
- Implemented Kibana for centralized logging and monitoring that builds on Elasticsearch upon MongoDB for analytics and visualization of the user’s login.
- Deploy the Dockerimage of services building Docker files and build a continuous delivery pipeline for containers using AWS Code Pipeline and Amazon ECS.
- Built S3 buckets and managed policies for S3 buckets and used S3 bucket and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Configured AWS EC2 instances, S3 Buckets and Cloud Formation Services based on the business requirements.
- Utilized AWS Lambda to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger Lambda Functions Including EC2.
- Built server less application in AWS as backend application by developing and deploying my Spring Boot application on AWS lambda which monitors and maintains serverless application and S3 buckets for storage of data.
- Performed Unit test cases using Junit,Cucumber for Spring, Protractor for Angular, Mocha and Chai for React.
- Used Maven build tool for building and defining the dependencies of the project.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr Software developer
- Developed a Micro Service Oriented applicationwith React JS in the front end and Spring Boot services.
- Involved in development, design, and implementation of the front-end part of the widget-based application using HTML5, CSS3-LESS, AJAX, Bootstrap.
- For client-side view rendering services,React JS typically used various predefined Redux libraries.
- Configured React-Redux for state management and React-Router for programmatic navigation.
- Implemented Store-Redux for holding the whole state tree of application and Reducer-Redux for describing actions.
- Used Axios AJAX request to data from back-end based on user interface input and post updated data back to backend.
- Mocha test runner and Chai test framework are used to test React JS components.
- Implemented Spring Boot to create a CRUD backend for our React-fronted application.
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with RESTful service and used WADL (Web Application Description Language) for modelling the resources provided by the services and relationships between them.
- Junit is implemented along with Mockito to perform unit testing on our RESTful web application.
- Implemented JWT (JSON Web Tokens) for creating tokens to assert claims in the application and thus providing authentication of RESTful services.
- Modules for the Front-end are integrated to the Back end using the Hibernate framework.
- Implemented Spring Batch for processing large volumes of records, including logging/tracing, transaction management, job processing statistics, job restart, skip, and resource management in the application using Quartzscheduler.
- Worked with Cassandra Node Connector for database persistence to interact with Cassandra NOSQL DB with Spring Data to unify and ease the access to Cassandra persistence stores.
- MySQL database used to load the application data and written PL/SQL procedures, complex queries to perform various data operations.
- Splunk is implemented in the application for log errors, exceptions, business logic and log analytics.
- Gradle build tool is used to deploy the application on the web servers i.e. JBoss.
- Integration of automation batch run job with Jenkins. Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Implemented Spring Cloud-NetflixOSSStack along with using Ribbon for client-side load balancing, NetflixZuul API Gateway with Eureka service registry for reverse proxy infrastructure and Hystrix Circuit Breaker for fault tolerance.
- Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application that is intended to be run on dev local machine using PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Behavioral and Integration testing is done using Cucumber and Selenium respectively.
Confidential, ST. Louis, MO
Java full stack developer
- Developed User Interface using Angular 2.0, HTML5, CSS/CSS3(SAAS) and Bootstrap.
- Reused components by defining custom Directives in Angular 2.0. Developed custom views using Bootstrap components.
- Configured various modules in the application via routing.
- Simplified asynchronous calls to the backend REST API's by implementing Angular 2Observables and Listeners from RxJS reactive libraries.
- Enhanced Template-Driven and Model Driven forms mechanism by adopting @NgRx/store and @NgRx/effects which optimizes the storing and state of the data while navigating between the forms in application.
- Adopted ES6 Generators for managing the concurrency in Angular Components in the application.
- Integrated user facing Angular Components with server side using RESTful web services.
- Developed REST API services using Node JS, Express JS, Body-Parse, and other node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
- Developed readable and writable streams of Node JS to process the data from external means of the application.
- Created a pipeline from Mongo DB cluster by configuring Mongoose Connector, to sync with multiple sources like Elastic Search or another Mongo DB.
- Enhanced the customer search experience by developing searchable components with Elastic Search.
- Installed a single node Elasticsearch "cluster" to index MongoDB for use in a NodeJS, Express on a native AWS EC2Ubuntu14.04 instance.
- Used build tools to bundle the application through webpack and used Gulp for task automation of minification of Angular scripts.
- Designed, built, and deployed application using the AWS stack (Including EC2, Mongo DB, Docker, Kubernetes Orchestration container (EKS)) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Deploying the applications using Docker container services and building continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipeline using Jenkins with GitHub.
- Developed SOAPweb services (JAX-WS) for sending and getting data from different applications WSDL generation and exposed the service at server-side over the Internet and tested the services using JUnit.
- Implemented Kibana for centralized logging and monitoring that builds on Elasticsearch of the application data for analytics and visualization of the user's login.
- Employed the Single Sign On (SSO) authentication using SiteMinderfor logging to the application from different websites.
- Developed unit test scripts using Karma and Jasmine for Angular 2 framework and Mocha for Node JS API endpoints.