- About 5+ Years of IT experience in the analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of mobile applications using Android.
- 2+ Years of smartphone and tablet (Android) development experience. Developed and architected multiple Android applications across versions as Android Studio, Kotlin, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience in applying System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Object - oriented analysis and design (OOAD) for applications and understanding of business rules.
- Experience with core Java, native Android development and SDK.
- Knowledge with Content providers and Content resolvers
- Hands on experience in designing and developing, undertaken full life cycle development of Android Application Development including testing on device.
- Utilized best practices and libraries in Android Development, namely: Kotlin, MVVM architecture
- Expert knowledge in Web Services, JSON, Eclipse IDE, SQLite database, Activities, Services, Broadcast Receivers, UI Designing, ADT plug-in.
- Experience in building source code, troubleshooting issues, communicating and resolving related issues occurring during the phases of the project.Have understanding of scaling Android UI across multiple Android devices.
- Knowledge of different versions of Android and how to tackle OS version specific issues.
- Proficient with common Android framework APIs (Location, Camera, Notifications, Maps)
- Experience with Framework customization, porting and Application development.
- In-depth knowledge of Android framework, application development and memory management.
- Experience in porting applications to multiple Android OS versions and multiple form factor based devices like Handsets, Tablets and Android based hardware's.
- Experience in using Android Studio, Java, Android SDK, and ADT Plug-in.
- Experience using OAuth 2.0 token for http Communication to access Translate APIs.
- Good understanding of RESTful Web Services, XML Parsing and JSON.
- Exper ence of SOAP.
- Exper ence Memory management, unit testing, Junit Extensive design and programming experience with web technologies like Java Script, HTML5, CSS, JQUERY, J2EE, JSF, and AJAX..
- Worked in an agile software development based environment.
- Experience with Version Control Systems like GIT, SVN, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Good understanding with Operating Systems like UNIX, Windows, Mac OS X.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with excellent documentation, verbal and technical skills, strong skills of communication and ability to acquaint to fast changing skills.
- Passionate on learning and exploring new skills and strong willingness to learn new technologies.
Mobile Platform: Android, Android SDK, Kotlin, Android Studio
Tools: / IDE’s: Eclipse, ADT, Android Studio, Rational Rose, Microsoft Office, MS VisioNetBeans, Android Studio, Visual studio 2010
Database: SQLite,, MS- SQL Server, MS-Access, Couch base
Version Control: SVN(Subversion), git, Maven, Jenkins
Java Programming: JSP, JDBC, Multi-threading, Java Networking
Languages: Java, Java 8, J2EE
Web Technologies: Dreamweaver, HTML5/CSS3, XML
- Android application architecture and design
- Devised RESTful services with Kotlin
- Integrated multiple systems to move data between layers of software stack.
- Effectively communicate across teams and roles.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, agile, collaborative environment
- Managed tasks within Agile framework, cleared Sprinted tasks, and controlled JIRA workflows.
- Worked extensively on Android frameworks and third-party APIs.
- Involved in entire software development process for all android application including requirement analysis, design, implementation, and testing.
- Designed and developed android UI for displaying the sales reports for retailers and sales distributors.
- Upon login, the user, based on his role, can see the sales reports for the retailers/distributors by weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Strong Analyzation and understanding of the Data modeling and Data Access optimization in your TDD methodology.
- Used JIRA for new requirements, issues, stories, epics and Project Planning. Managed memory, memory leaks, Data storing, Data Encryption.
- Material designing is implemented in the application to implement the between or same interface in the lower level API’s.
- Drive sharing app built primarily with react native. I helped to build this application, creating components, building the backend
- Implemented dependency injection using the dagger to enhance the thread usability off the main thread.
- During the Backend service call and function have worked with Handlers, Loopers, Threads, and Async-Task to enhance the user experience without interruption and deadlock situations.
- Implemented Broadcast Receivers for notification and used for reminder purpose.
- Version control is done through Bitbucket and Source Tree, where is code is placed for developing purpose.
- For fast data storing and accessing we have used or utilized SQLite database.
- In between fragments and Activities, information is passed by initiating activities through Intents and intent filter.
- Used Ionic and Cordova framework for building the hybrid mobile app
- Built android layout to display the reports in a grid-like format.
- Added filters in the UI and called APIs to fetch the JSON result set based upon the filter.
- Used AF Networking to connect RESTful API services and maintained background image downloads, uploads, chat conversations, and messages from the system.
- Handled the client-side session management and NS Timers.
- Familiar with AVFoundation, Core Animation / UI animation concepts and Worked as UI developer.
- Worked with GIT to checkout and update the codebase changes.
- Utilized Git version control tool as the source control management system, using Jenkins continuous integration server and automated testing with Robotium an Android Annotations.
- Implemented Camera API to submit the photo of fuel receipt.
- Developed some parts of the app by writing native methods using JNI.
- Performed Unit test and fixed bugs in Agile Environment.
- Utilized React-Redux libraries for state management to maintain consistency across different environments.
- Worked on ReactJS virtual DOM for updating DOM manipulations.
- Extensively worked in writing minimal code in building re-usable forms with their validations using React with Redux Architecture.
- Implemented Accessibility and Localizations on the application.
- Worked in the internal process using SCRUM Agile methodology.
- Created Custom UI Views, custom Table Views, and custom Table View Cell for the user interface.
- Involved in the development of Dynamic loading of web pages using Ajax calls with server pages.
- Consumed RESTful web services and parsed the JSON data.
- Working on development of applications for Android, with Xamarin Forms.
- Developed Push Notifications in Xamarin Forms.
- Participated in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for proper analysis, development, testing, deployment and enhancement of the code.
- Played a key role in writing application logic using Android Studio IDE and Android SDK.
- Designed complex User Interface screens using views and widgets.
- Used fragments to build small re-usable pieces that are easier to manage and allow for a more fluid visual design and also can adapt to tablet and phone resolutions.
- Worked for Application login with tokens to provide the security.
- Provided the extension to the Confidential amp;T Direct TV library for application enhancement.
- Managed to Display the TV.
- Utilize Kotlin as primarily programming language to ensure modernity channels in DFW application. Used a volley library to make the http request to the API (Webservices) for retrieving the data from the server’s database.
- Used JSON parser to parse the data from server which outputs the data in JSON format and used the data in our application.
- Used shared preferences to store and retrieve persistent key value pairs across user sessions.
- Used subversion for branching and merging new features without disrupting mainline development on trunk.
- Created a pop-up notification for alerting users of items that might still be in their cart (up on closing the app).
- Involved in debugging and porting the application on various mobiles.
- Implemented Fragments in Activities.
- Memory management, unit testing, Credit Card Domain
Environment: Android SDK, ADT-Plugin, Eclipse IDE, Android Studio IDE, Java, SQLite, Subversion, XML, JSON.