- Expertise in Implementation of MVC/MVVM Architecture, methodologies and Responsive Web Design techniques.
- Developed user interface by using React, Redux with Babel, Webpack for SPA development.
- Unit tested the developed react components using Jest, Expect and Enzyme.
- Ability to apply W3C web standards with great skills in achieving the best cross - browser user experience for sake of user retention and engagement on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer (IE).
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process with expertise in Planning, Reviewing Specification, Documentation, Scheduling, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of applications.
- Strong working knowledge of Database Programming using and maintaining SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Stored Procedures.
- Experience in Java, J2EE components like JSP's, Servlets and implemented Spring framework for MVC architecture.
- Used Vue.js routers for navigating to different pages and component-based for developing reusable components.
- Developed certain features of application functionality using Angular.JS, React.JS, Vue.JS, and Bootstrap.
- Involved in developing the web pages using Angular Versions that are powerful in building the single page web applications.
- Experienced with IDE's - Brackets, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Net Beans, Visual Studio Code, Notepad++, Sublime.
- Experience in developing web applications by invoking REST and SOAP based APIs and used GIT to share the code.
- Used the Java, J2EE components like JSP's, Servlets and implemented Spring framework for MVC architecture.
- Experience in developing Single Page Application (SPA) by using different angular version including Angular.
- Worked in Agile Scrum projects and attended Daily Scrum meetings, User Story review meetings, Sprint Review and Retrospective meetings as part of Agile Methodology.
- Extensively used Adobe Photoshop for graphical representation and used to develop websites using templates with the help of CMS Tools like Word press.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience with Front End Web UI scaffolding tool (Yeoman), the build tool (Grunt) and the package manager (Bower and NPM), SVN Source Control, Swagger, LESS, SASS, SCSS, Git Hub, Git bash command.
- Developed an application using React JS, Redux, Angular JS, ES 6, CSS3 and Bootstrap in a test-driven development environment.
- Good skills in Bootstrap framework and building responsive website for the mainstream browser, such as chrome, safari, Firefox and portable devices
- Hands on experience on component Based Architecture React JS with Redux.
- Hands on experience on Angular lifecycle hooks to Develop Enterprise Application.
- Experienced using agile software development environment and Scrum. (Agile Methodology)
- Experience with GitHub for source code management, GIT for version control, Clear Quest for bug fixing and Grunt, Gulp, Browserify, NPM package manager.
- Expertise in Java, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Struts, Spring, Spring MVC Hibernate, RESTAPI, Enterprise java Beans, JDBC Hands on experience in DBMS like Oracle, Node.js, MySql, MS-Sql, Toad, Crud, PostgresSQL.
- Experienced in web/application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss and Weblogic
- Experienced in writing test-cases in Java environment using JUnit.
- Experienced in using Operating Systems like Windows, Linux, UNIX, AIX and UNIX Shell Script.
JS Frameworks: React.JS, Angular, Vue.JS, Node.JS, Bootstrap.JS, Backbone.JS, Express.JS, Ext.JS
UI/UX Design tools: Photoshop, illustrator, Dreamweaver, Wireframe, Sketch
Database: MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL
Build Scripts: Maven, Ant, Jenkins
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mocha, Selenium, Karma, Jasmine
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Azure
Container Orchestration Tools: Kubernetes, Docker
Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, OOPS/OOAD, TDD, UML, Waterfall
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Ubuntu
Sr. FullStack Developer
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined.
- Developed dynamic and responsive web pages using React, Redux, HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap, Node.JS and D3.js.
- Developed CSS Style for web page using LESS Structure and also implemented routing and SPA application using Angular.js.
- Used Jest(Java Rest client) for ElasticSearch to execute the JSON queries.
- Created Responsive (RWD) templates and layouts from wireframes and creatives using Angular material, CSS Flexbox to dynamically change views triggered by screen size changes.
- Used Angular and GitHub API to develop web application to track pull request statuses over multiple repositories.
- Built web application using Vue.js and Firebase.
- Build mobile first single page applications with two-way data-binding using Angular.js, Express, Node, lodash, and MySQL.
- Implemented ReactJS client-side form validation to validate the user inputs before passing to back-end.
- Developed robust form management system with complete CRUD capabilities in ReactNative, and Firebase.
- Worked in Hybrid app development using ionic and Cordova. Implemented responsive web design using hybrid Ionic framework and Angular. Strong focus on React-Native, React, Electron, iOS, MobX, Webpack, and Node.js
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using modular based architecture provided by Angular.
- Set up server middleware to solve CORS issues between Angular and node server.
- Built Angular components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular.
- Wrote custom SCSS and JS to allow the theme to accommodate the designs.
- Supported AWS Cloud instances and used AWS command line Interface to manage and configure various AWS products.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS and Node.js.
- Built webpack bundler with babel loader for react and ES6 pre-sets. Different bundling for development, staging and production.
- Used Bower, NPM, Grunt and Gulp for managing the dependencies in the web application.
- Implemented JAXB Framework to convert XML files into Java Objects and vice versa (marshalling and unmarshalling).
- Designed web applications using front-end technologies like, Bower, XML, Jasmine, Ajax, utilized tools like JSLint, YUI compressor.
- Ability to create design the UI/UX components using wireframe tools like Balsmiq, Proto.io, Visio, and ability to convert a wireframe to a low/high working prototype using InVision, Axure and Balsmiq.
- Implemented microservices using Springboot, spring based microservices, and enabled discovery using eureka server.
- Wrote code and tests in Springboot.
- Migrated TIBCO BW to Cloud Platform (MicroService Architecture) using Java SpringBoot.
- Used CSS preprocessors such as SASS, LESS and Stylus with BEM methodology.
- Designed, Developed extensive additions to existing Java/J2EE Web Application utilizing (SOA) techniques.
- Used MongoDB and MySQL databases in Web API development. Developed database migrations using SQL Alchemy Migration. Consumed SOAP and Rest Webservices. Utilized Node.JS, mongo DB and Express to create Restful API's.
- Developed Rest architecture based Webservices to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Worked with Docker Containers, Microservices, serverless architecture, container orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes and Amazon ECS, DevOps models, developer.
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) to maintain a centralized storage for server hosted on two boxes.
- Made the integration of data in several applications in favor JSON documents with dynamic schemas using MongoDB. Developed tools based on Node.js for checking devices (Device Tracker) Android and iOS.
- Utilized continuous integration technologies such as CircleCI which utilized tests developed for front and back ends in Mocha, Chai, Jasmine and Karma.
- Built and coordinate an automated build & release CI/CD process using GitLab, Chef on hybrid IT infrastructure.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine,Karma and performed end to end testing using Protractor and Selenium.
- Created test plans and JUnit test cases and test suite for testing the application, also used EasyMock, TestNG, JMeter, Postman, SonarQube. Implemented strategies for unit and functional tests with Jasmine and Selenium.
- Wrote unit tests using Jest and Enzyme for test-driven development. Utilized MinifyJS and UglifyJS for file minification and compression. Written test cases and done Unit testing execution with JASMINE and KARMA.
- Utilized Visual Studio IDE while designing and implementing the user interface.
- Created Unit tests using Mocha, Chai and Enzyme. Worked on CI/CD with Jenkins, TeamCity.
- Utilized JIRA for Bug Tracking, JSLint to maintain consistent style amongst all the developers and GIT for version control.Maintained client communications including email, slack, and daily standups.
- Handled cross browser platform compatibility issues (Firefox and Safari) on Linux, Windows and Mac.
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology of software development thereby satisfying the Customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
Sr. Fullstack Developer
- Designed React UI Components by using various frameworks, for the construction of web application.
- Developed UI and pagination using React.js and Node.js.
- Designed and Implemented frontend SPA to bring data to life with echarts.js.
- Testing Angular Applications using the jasmine and protractor frameworks and React applications with jest, enzyme and sinon.
- Designed modal pop-ups, responsive tables and containers using LESS Framework along with CSS Flexbox for flexible responsive containers.
- Worked with redux saga along with redux thunk to handle asynchronous calls efficiently.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, React JS, Bootstrap, NodeJS and AJAX.
- Developed Single Page applications using AngularJS using components, directives using TypeScript.
- Designed and developed the user portal using angularJS along with HTML, CSS and TypeScript.
- Implemented ES6 features, Used Babel, Web pack with ES6, React JSX presets, Backbone Marionette.
- Used axios to handle HTTP requests in a React and Redux application.
- Functionalities include writing code in HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Angular.JS, React.JS, Angular and making use of Bootstrap framework and testing the functionalities.
- Implemented Responsive Design/Adaptive design methodologies to present the website on different devices of different screen sizes.
- Developed several POCs for XML processing application.
- Involved in implementing MVC/MVMM architecture and methodologies.
- Build stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Familiar with concepts of Directives, Data-Binding and Dependency Injection in Angular.JS.
- Worked extensively on web migration from Conventional Web Framework to Ajax driven framework and extensively used JQuery, AJAX and MVC in Presentation Layer.
- Extensive use of Twitter Bootstrap, Node.JS framework to achieve RWD, i.e., makes the portal compatible for various screen resolutions which are trending in the market today.
- Used the Java, J2EE components like JSP's, Servlets and implemented Spring framework for MVC architecture.
- Migration of data into cloud using various AWS Import/Export (Snowball).
- Involved in writing JQuery based AJAX Requests using jQuery get or jQuery. Ajax& jQuery. Post & jQuery. Get.
- Worked on Angular.JS, React.JS, Angular, and Node.JS issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers. server migration using cloud services like AWS from physical to cloud environment.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with existing styles and new SASS that was implemented.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers which include IE6.
- Used the Apache CXF and Ionic framework to build web service clients.
- Reviewed Web applications and Desktop clients for WCAG recommendations, Usability standards, and Semantics.
- Used springboot to collecting the data from users and packaged the data as JSON distributed to applications.
- Involved in developing Microservices business components using SpringBoot.
- Designed, optimized Cascading Style Sheets using SASS, LESS.
- Developed a Spark job in Java which indexes data into Elastic Search from external Hive tables which are in HDFS.
- Wrote SQL queries to perform CRUD operations on Oracle database by creating Liquibase script files.
- Used on Linux platform (LAMP), Magento CMS, MySQL, REST web services, Git repository for this project.
- Extended line of business functionality with Visual Studio Tools for Office.
- Managed dependencies using Bower and used service version tool GitHub.
- Worked with IDEs like Sublime text, Brackets, etc.
- Redesigned and re-implemented services using NGINX, Node JS, Express JS, Mongo DB, and MySQL.
- Used testing strategies such as TDD, including knowledge of JSUnit and/or Selenium.
- Developed automation test scripts for the web GIS applications using selenium and Java.
- Built the foundation for project work within multiple Scrum teams using common infrastructure components such as Jenkins, Git, Vagrant, VirtualBox, Docker, etc.
- Worked with Agile methodologies like Continuous integration with Travis CI, Jira, and Confluence.
- Worked closely with Devops team to set up CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Ansible, AWS, Maven and GIT.
- Worked on Container Clustering and Orchestration with Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Published and consumed Web Services using XML - RPC and SOAP.
- Published product as RPM file installable on Linux (CentOS) servers.
- Utilized GruntJS for our build process which included JSLint, Unit Test execution, documentation compilation and minification of the project.
- Maintained the standards of JS/CSS codes using LessLint, ESLint, JsHint, Jslint.
- Developed Hybrid Mobile App with Ionic and Cordova framework on both Android and IOS platforms.
- Used Android NDK to create the library files to be used by Services.
Sr. UI Developer
- Working as a UI Developer, assisting my team in developing two different Web-based applications.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with MySQL database, Node.js as the backend.
- Involved in the re-design and architecture of Designee Management System application using client technologies like Angular.
- Developing custom HTML elements using angular.JS directives.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Worked with React JS to build bootstrap components for UI web objects. Linked with API data to view render virtual DOM dynamically.
- Involved in development of forms for Application Process and Selection process in Angular.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular UI Bootstrap for creating rich, Responsive UI Screens for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design & themes using front end development frameworks including Bootstrap, flexbox algorithm to make consistent page layout.
- Extensively used Selectors in JQuery for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using JQUERY AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Developed web applications using Hibernate, Spring MVC, JQuery, struts, HTML5, Bootstrap
- Used web applications development using Django/Python, Flask/Python, and, JQuery, Ajax while using HTML/CSS/JS for server-side rendered application.
- Implemented MVVM in all interactive views using jQuery & Knockout.js and layouts in Bootstrap.
- Developed XML, XSLT files for the project to carry the MQ messages to the destinations routing using a functionality that was developed using JAVA and EJBs
- Worked with EBX as the frontend for DataBase-PLSQL.
- Performed integration between Datacap with SQL/Oracle server databases.
- Monitored and troubleshot any issues with recent backups of IBM DB2 databases on facility servers.
- Designed and developed Spring based Rest WebServices for distributed databases.
- Developed web services, SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL, UDDI, XML, Rest and JAXP.
- Using IDE's like Eclipse, Netbeans and version control tools like Mercurial, SVN and Git.
- Created Stellent UCM and BPM and BPEL processes for Weblogic.
- Created functional automation scripts using open source tools selenium (selenium RC, Grid)
- Created and developed the internal AngularJS framework applications projects. Unit testing with Jasmine.
- Experienced in Agile SCRUM, RUP (Rational Unified Process) and TDD (Test-Driven Development) software development methodologies
- Management of SaaS product development activities using variety of services such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Worked with in the Network interactions using JSON with REST API calls.
- Developer support for the project consists of issue and project management via JIRA
- Implementation of Linux RHEL, Ubuntu and Centos
- Created Python scripts that provided constant updates about large data transfers via HipChat.