- Over 7 years of experience in software development Life Cycle using Agile and Waterfall SD methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge in Design, Development, Deployment and Support of Java/J2EE applications.
- Extensively worked in N - tier applications involving Java and JEE technologies such as Servlets, JSPs, EJBS and JDBC.
- Expertise in building web applications using HTML, CSS, Java Script, Node.js, React JS and JQuery.
- Good knowledge on multiple RDBMS - Oracle 10g/11g/12c, Sybase, MySQL, NOSQL(MongoDb & Cassandra), SQLServer.
- Having programming experience with SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers, Functions, Stored Procedures, and Cursors for the databases.
- Solid implementation experience in J2EE Design Patterns: DAO, Business Delegate, Data Transfer Object (DTO), Service Locator, Session Facade, Factory, Singleton and Model View Controller.
- Extensive experience in frameworks like Struts, spring and Hibernate ORM (Object Relational Mapping) Framework and SOA
- Experienced in JIRA for bug tracking, implemented on build tools ANT 1.10, Maven 3.3.9, Gradle 3.4.1 and logging tool Apache Log4j and CICD tools JENKINS, HUDSON.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications for Groovy/Grails, Java/J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Eclipse, Maven.
- Strong experience in Core Java skills including Multithreading, Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Experience in developing applications using Spring Bootand implementing Hibernate database access methodologies.
- Extensive experience on developing web applications using Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Actuator, Spring ORM, Spring JPA and Spring REST.
- Extensive experience in developing Microservices using Spring Boot, Netflix OSS (Zuul, Eureka, Ribbon, Hystrix) and followed domain driven design.
- Experience in implementing various design patterns including Data Access Object, Prototype, Factory, Abstract Factory, Builder, Observer, Builder, Data Transfer Object and Singleton.
- Proficient in creating and consuming SOAP and RESTful web services in Spring Boot using JAX-WS, JAX-RS, and Spring Rest Controller.
- Used Spring Boot for building cloud Micro Services and develop spring-basedapplication with very less configuration.
- Solid experience in Java Database Connectivity; JDBC API, Entity Beans, DAO Pattern, and configuring data sources on Websphere and Web logic App Server. Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, in order to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Solid experience in building and consuming Web services (WSDL, SOAP, XML, Axis2 and JAX-WS).
- Well versed in data analysis, design, and development, testing and implementing using DWH, ETL, BI, Client / Server applications.
- Developed RESTful web applications using Spring MVC, JAX-B and JSON.
- Object oriented programming in Python C/C SQL Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows Perl Shell scripting.
- Hands on experience with Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere, WebLogic application servers.
- Proficient in various design and development tools Eclipse, NetBeans, and IntelliJ Idea.
- Worked with build tools like Jenkins and Hudson.
- Experience in version control system tools like VSS, SVN, CVS and GitHub.
- Experience in writing Selenium Test cases, Junit Test cases using JUnit and Cucumber.
- Extensive experience in all phases of software engineering including Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and Implementation.
- Experience working with Cloud technologies like Azure, AWS and Google cloud.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java EE 4/5, Servlets, Struts, JNDI, RMI, Java Bean, JTA, JSP, EJB, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, JPA,JSF
XML/Web Services: XML,DTD, XSL, XSLT, XHTML, XML Schema, SAX and DOM Parsers, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, XMLBeans, REST, Restful, AWS
Frameworks: Hibernate ORM, Struts 1.x/2.x, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring ORM, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Selenium, Mockito, JUnit, Protractor, Cucumber.
RDBMS: ORACLE 10g/11g/12c Sybase, MySQL, SQL-Server, DB2
Web Services: JAX-WS(SOAP), JAX-RS(Restful), WSDL
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic, Glassfish, IBM WebSphere 8, Oracle WebLogic, WAS
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio, Edit Plus 3, My Eclipse, Flash Builder 4.5, JBuilder, IntelliJ
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (EC2, IAM, S3, ECS,RDS, ELB, SNS, Lambda)
Methodologies: Unified Modeling Language (UML), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile, Scrum, Rapid Application Development (RAD), J2EE Design Patterns
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, Jenkins
Version Control: GIT, JIRA, SVN (Apache Subversion), CVS, VSS
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/7/8, UNIX, Linux.
UML Tools/ other tools: Apache ANT, Maven, JUNIT, Jira, Clear Quest, Bugzilla, MS Visio, Dreamviewer, Log4j, Rational Ross, Star UML, Selenium
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential - Mc Lean, VA
- Involved in different stages of application development through requirement analysis, development, and testing.
- Involved in Agile software development life cycle (SDLC) with SCRUM methodology.
- Involved in design and development of the webservices.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool to develop the application and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Hosted the hybrid application on Cloud using AWS EBS.
- Built Restful web API with Spring, Spring Boot and testing APIs using Postman.
- Used Spring Boot, Spring Security to build Microservices and deployed to AWScloud.
- Implemented a serverless architecture using API Gateway, Lambda, and Dynamo DB and deployed AWS Lambda code from Amazon S3 buckets.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS. Also implemented multiple applications into AWS including Lambda, EC2, Beanstalk and RDS.
- Used Jenkins Source products to build re-usable components that can be used as base application frameworks.
- Used Web Services to interact with Websphere Process Server and deployed the application on Websphere application server.
- Wrote Spark transformations and action jobs to get data from source DB/log files and migrating to destination Cassandra database.
- Experienced in data migration from DB2 to Apache Cassandra DB and involved in major and minor up gradation of Couch base and Cassandra cluster.
- Generated Java APIs for retrieval and analysis on No-SQL database such as HBase and Cassandra.
- Worked on the core and Spark SQL modules of Spark extensively.
- Involved in creating and maintaining projects using Jmeter.
- Experienced in building APIs with declarative interfaces such as Swagger/OpenAPI and GraphQL.
- Used Apache CXF as the Web Services framework to implement the REST APIs involved.
- Weblogic 12c upgrade and testing the builds using Puppet Deployment Scripts.
- Used Chef in development and installation in various environments and softwares.
- Experience in writing monolithic application into Microservices.
- Designed and developed asynchronous RESTful Microservices using Spring boot.
- Developed React JS components and triggered Angular code to render the React components using life cycle hooks.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular 8, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap 3
- Worked with Angular8 Controllers, Directives, Services, Pipes, Guards, Angular Routing.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Worked with Node.JS framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers, and filters.
- Developed scalable applications using the MEAN (Mongo-DB + Express.JS + Angular.JS + Node.JS) stack and created POC's for rest service development using Node.JS, Express.JS and MongoDB.
- As a backend developer I was responsible for creating RESTFUL Web Services using Node.js & Express.js.
- Used design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Objects, Factory and MVC patterns.
- All the functionalities are implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot and Spring JDBC.
- Integrated Spring Security to manage user registration and login, used Cryptography for user authentication.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration.
- Implemented the backend server with Spring Boot, involving different layers of the application including entity/model, DAO/repository, Controller, Service, Business, and Persistence.
- Worked on Spring IOC (Inversion of Control) to remove the object dependencies across the application.
- Used Java 8 Method References feature to point to methods by their names and used functional Interfaces.
- Experience in developing prototypes for the business needs and analysis with static features using AngularJS & Node.js
- Developed GUI using Angular 6, TypeScript, HTML, Bootstrap and CSS.
- Developed the Angular components, which are reusable across the entire project. Also Worked with XML and JSON contents
- Used Log4j to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Extracted data from variety of source systems like Oracle, SQL Server and Flat Files.
- Developed PL/SQL procedures, functions to facilitate specific requirement.
Environment: Java 8, JDK 1.8, Core Java, Tomcat 5, JBoss 5.0, JSON, XML, Eclipse, SVN, Clear Quest, JIRA, UNIX, Jenkins, RESTFUL Web Services, Spring MVC, DTO, JAX-RS, Collections, Maven, JDBC, Oracle 12c, Log4j, Jmeter, JUnit, JMock, UML, Typescript, Angular, AWS, Microservices.
Senior Java Developer
Confidential - Omaha, NE
- Working experience on ISAMIBM Security Access Manager, IBM Enterprise Service Bus and IBM File Net Content Manager
- Used Maven to build, run and create JAR and WAR files among other uses.
- Wrote unit test cases using JMock, JUnit, and acceptance tests using STIQ.
- Deployed WAR, EAR files on JBOSS dev and QA Servers.
- Built and Installed servers through Azure Resource Manager Templates or Azure Portal
- Analyzed talend jobs and developed in java as Pojoclasses.
- Migrated data from talend jobs and converted those into xml files and put in SAP.
- Developed Spring bootREST microservices that integrates with internal WCS webservices and DB2 database.
- Implemented microservices, web services and data conversions from XML to JSON and other forms using JAX-RS and GSON library.
- Created React.JS / Redux front-end UI, and Node.js applications for backend.
- UsedReact.JS for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React concepts.
- Used React router for building the single page application and to route the pages on the client-side.
- Used spring kafka features like kafka template, Kafka Listenerto listen data from messages in topic and to push data to kafka topics and used concurrency while listening to kafka messages.
- Experienced in writing Kafka producers to stream the data from external rest APIs to Kafka topics.
- Kafka integration with Spark using Spark Streaming API.
- Used Swagger as medium for modifying the web services URL to feed the input to UI.
- Involved in converting Hive/SQL queries into Spark transformations using Spark RDDs, and Scala.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage or install the modules like Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, Browersify, Express, underscore.js, crypto-js, mongoose, and mongojs.
- Designed,developed and tested Java based solutions using DOM, SAX-PRASER, JAX-RS, JPA, Java, J2EE, Hibernate, ORM, Multithreading and Collections Framework, OOPs Concepts, generics
- Created Technical design documents (TDD) which includes system design and flow further involved in TDD reviews for validating the design documents.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Developed restful Web-services using Django Rest framework in Python.
- Created some widgets using Kendo UI and successfully integrated Kendo UI components, Node.js and module.js with polymer.
- Implemented generating the verification hash code using crypto package on Node.js and Added user validations and user permissions by using the Node.js.
- Used Spring Boot, which is radically faster in building cloud Micro Services and develop Spring MVC, based application with very less configuration.
- Implemented BDD through Cucumber. Created the Feature Files for Cucumber Automation.
- Experience in building isomorphic applications using React.js and Redux with GraphQL on server side.
- Implemented an express-graphql library to mount a GraphQL API server on the user-configured HTTP endpoint.
- Worked on design patterns which include Decorator, Facade, Front controller, Intercepting filter and MVC.
- Used Spring based web application development in AWS cloud for media tools with Spring Boot & Spring Batch.
- Used Spring Cloud AWS Core, Spring Cloud AWS Context, and Spring Cloud AWS Messaging.
- Worked on implementing Puppet, Chef, Life Cycle Management to UAT and Prod Environments.
- Implementation of Puppet and Chef as a Configuration Management Tool
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Worked on NoSQL(MongoDB) database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design
- Worked withDockerContainers, leveraging Linux Containers and AMI’s to create Docker Images/containers and kubernetes.
- Used elasticsearch/Couchbase Database for document-based data storage.
- Overcame challenges like data migration from MySQL to NoSQL(MongoDB)
- Used presentation layerfor Spring MVC to implement the MVC architecture design and facilitates user interface designed by use of JSP's and tag libraries
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build and publish, and Fabric.
- Actively participated in code reviews, scrums, sprint planning, reviews and retrospective meetings.
Environment: Java 8, Agile, Spring 4.0, MVC Design Patterns, AWS, Apache Tomcat, Apache Spark, XML, SAP, Microservices, kafka, SQL, Redis, Couchbase, Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c, GIT, SonarQube, JUnit, Log4j, JIRA, Concourse, data structures, Scrum, Linux.
Confidential - Irving, TX
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with JEE design architecture, Multithreading, Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Implementation of core JEE patterns like MVC, Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC), Data Access Object (DAO), Service Locator and Singleton for the enterprise applications
- Designed and developed Use-Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose for OOA/OOD techniques.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views, to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Configured spring to manage Actions as beans and set their dependencies in a spring context file and integrated middle tier with Struts web layer and Development of the Spring batch framework
- Experience in migrating data from Oracle database using Spring JDBC to NoSQL(MongoDB) Database.
- Designed and developed persistence layer components using Spring, Hibernate to store and fetch data from database.
- Used Azure Resource Manager (ARM) to deploy, update, or delete all the resources for your solution in a single, coordinated operation.
- Created Json deployment templates for provisioning virtual networks, subnets, VM Scale Sets, Load balancers and NAT rules. Defined set of resources and specifying deployment parameters to Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates to create resource group of virtual machines
- Used several python libraries like wxPython, numPY, Jython and matPlotLib.
- Used Couchbase Python SDK to build applications that use Couchbase Server
- Developed using J2EE design patterns like Command Pattern, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Access Object and Value Object Patterns.
- Designing solutions on Azure, Google, Soft Layer & other hybrid cloud options
- Involved in the design of portlets for WebSphere Portal.
- Integrated Websphere Process Server to the Portal Server and used the processes within the Portlets.
- Used ANT Scripts to build and deploy the applications on WebSphere application server.
- Used JMS for programs to create, send and receive messages by using different modules like publisher, subscriber messaging and point to point messaging using IBM-MQ-Serie
- Used log4j for debugging the application.
- Involved in writing JPA entities and Involved in writing persistent.xml, Used JPA for persistence and involved in writing JPA Named Queries, SQL Queries to fetch data from Oracle database.
- Implemented scripting with AJAX and XML to dynamically refresh the page contents.
- Used HTML, CSS, Typescript and Angular to develop the UI.
- Experience working on Angular components, services, directives and typescript functions.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from MySQL, DB2 package.
Confidential - Irving, TX
- Wrote unit test cases using JUnit, JMock and acceptance tests using STIQ.
- Deployed WAR, EAR files on JBOSS dev and QA Servers.
- Involved in SDLC development involving Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, application testing using Agile Methodologies, and estimate the efforts required.
- Worked as an expert resource and point of contact for the design and development on matters regarding building web services using Java, Spring Integration, Hibernate, JUnit, and JSON for REST based services technology stack.
- Experienced in implementing RESTful web services with Spring MVC and Spring REST web services, and Spring integration.
- Developed web application using Spring MVC framework.
- Involved in Configuration of data source and deployment of application in development, Test and Production.
- Developed SOA Services for transferring data between different applications, experienced with SOAP/WSDL and SOAP web services.
- Developed a web control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging
- Implemented web services for communicating by using RESTful.
- Integrated XML, XSLT to create programmable enhanced graphical response reports.
- Provided connections using Spring JDBC to the database and developed SQL queries to manipulate the data and involved in writing SQL & PL SQL - Stored procedures & functions.
- Coordinate and support Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing.
- Migrated and deployed the code in DEV, SYS, INT, REL and PROD regions.
- Responsible for managing deliverables and meeting project schedules/deliverables.
- Participated in scrum meetings such as daily standup, planning, release and retrospective.
- Deployed the ear files on the JBoss Application Server.
- Used GitLab for version control.
- Used Jenkins and IBM UDeploy for deploying the application.
- Responsible for providing effective system solutions for technical issues identified during post deployment phase.
- Interacted with testing team to fix defects.
Environment: Java 7, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JSF, AJAX, JSON, JIBX, JAXB, Spring RESTful, Spring Framework 3.2.1, Spring MVC, GWT, Hibernate, Oracle 11g, DB2, Git version 2.7, JBoss EAP 6.0, Jenkins 1.6, IBM UDeploy 6.1, SOAP UI etc.
- Extensively usedUML diagrams to design anddocumentation the application.
- Worked in Agile Programming Methodologies, Scrum environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly and designed the complete solution using N-tierArchitecture model and MVC design pattern.
- Designed UI screens using CSS, jQuery, and HTML.
- Built REST APIendpoints for various applications.
- Tested the entire application using JUnit and JWebUnit.
- Used Spring JDBC to execute database queries. Created row mappers and query classes for DB operations.
- Used Spring framework for Dependency Injection and JDBC connectivity.
- Developed RESTful web services for clients to consume JSON messages using Spring JMS configuration.
- Design HTML prototypes, visual interfaces and interaction of Web-based design.
- Involved in development of custom Servlet handling http request and response objects.
- Create JSP pages for the Customer module of the application. Coded a JS util file for commonly used JS validation.
- Actively Involved in performance tuning, code review, and bug fixing phases.
- Involved in solving complex issues and initiated team discussions to improved efficiency of the system.
- Used Tortoise SVN as the Source version controller and Maven as the build tool.
- Involved in the application deployment in Implementation and Integration environments.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as the configuration management tool to manage the code repository.
- Created stored procedures, functions and views for the related business scenarios in SQLServer.