- Over all 7 years of experience in design and development using Java/J2EE Web Based, Database applications including MuleSoft developer and strong experience in Object oriented programming.
- Extensively worked on Mule architecture including Mule ESB, Any point studio, API kit, API Gateway, Flow and various Connectors.
- Hands on Experience in using Mule Connectors like FTP, FILE, SFTP, IMAP, Salesforce, NetSuite etc. as part of Integration Usage.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and managing APIs using Mule API gateway/portal.
- Used Force.com extensively for development, customization to integrate NetSuite accounts payables using Salesforce Connector.
- Experienced trouble shooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database from ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, topics and queues some transformations were also done at the Integration Layer.
- Extensively used Mule Components that include Data weave, JAXB, File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector and VM.
- Used Publish - Subscribe (PUBSUB) message pattern extensively.
- Configured different Mule connectors like HTTP, Database, Netsuite and Salesforce.
- Used GIT as version controlling tool and Maven for building and deployed Application to Mule on Cloud.
- Experienced in database systems like Oracle and MYSQL Server to manage tables and created views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures.
- Strong Exposure with Middleware Technologies like ETL, RedHat JBoss Fuse.
- Good experience in using Transformers, Filters, Flow Control, Collection splitters/Aggregators etc. in Mule Any point studio.
- Experience in providing analyzing and testing support after getting issues in the project code.
- Actively involved in each phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Requirements, Design, Implementation, and Testing during the development of the application.
- Developed REST APIs with RAML using APIKIT Router.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing and put the data on CloudHub.
- Ability to meet client’s requirements through effective programming methods and coding techniques.
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills and strong ability to take on projects with limited specification and a quick learner.
ESB: Mule ESB, Mule API
Programming: Java, C++, C, PL/SQL
Java Technologies: Core Java, JEE, JDBC, Servlets, J2EE, JSP, EJB Session beans
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Struts and Spring framework.
IDEs: Any point studio, Eclipse
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JAX-S, REST
Web Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere and JBOSS
Design Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall, Test Driven Development, Rapid Application Development.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, UNIX/LINUX
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
Scripting Languages: HTML, XML, AJAX, JAVA SCRIPTS
Protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP
SVN Tools: CVS, GIT, SVN
MS Office: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project
Tools: Log4j, Junit, Apache CFX
Confidential, Basking ridge, NJ
Senior MuleSoft Integration Consultant
- Followed the guidelines of Agile methodologies of SDLC for project management.
- Worked on preparing the technical specification documents (TSD'S) for all the services that is to be implemented.
- Developed the integration workflows using Mule Soft ESB framework.
- Utilized various connectors such as Sale force, FTP, HTTP, File, SMTP, SFTP, Quartz, JMS and Database in different workflows.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Used various transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and had implemented the custom transformations.
- Developed the flows orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and Active MQ.
- Worked on SOAP & REST based Web services for Mule ESB flows.
- Have written batch jobs to run at specific schedule times.
- Done transformations using Data Weave.
- Implemented RAML files for different entity creations and respective associations.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning. Deployed Mule applications through MMC and managed the server deployments.
- Experience with Mule Soft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities.
- Coordinated with larger projects involving multiple groups in different locations, examinations centers and the international courses.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of MULE ESB application using OAuth.
- Salesforce integration and along with different applications such as Trumba (Event planner) and the databases.
- Used Maven to build the applications using dependencies.
- Used Git as a version and source controlling tool and deployed the application on premises as well as on Cloud Hub.
- Involved in creating MUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE.
- Utilized Rally tool to track User stories, tasks, defects and the features.
Environment: Java 1.8, Mule soft ESB 3.7.3, MUNIT, Any point studio, Oracle, SOAP, REST, Salesforce, Active MQ, RAML, Rally, Maven, Jenkins, Log4j, GitHub, OAuth.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Senior Mule ESB Developer
- AGILE development process has been followed, Experienced with stand-up, Retrospective, Demo, Planning and Code Review meetings.
- Developed the integration flows using a Mule Soft ESB framework.
- Deployed to the private cloud by using RedHat JBoss Fuse
- Created RESTful APIs using MULE-ESB for cleaning up data in the database as part of maintenance process.
- Developed integrations using connectors such as Sales force, Data Base, HTTP, FTP and File AJAX Connectors.
- Involved in creating HTTP inbound & outbound flows and orchestration using XPath using MULE ESB.
- Done with transformers, exception handling, testing & security of Mule ESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Used Data Base Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Experience in Any point API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Created MULE ESB artifact and configured the MULE configuration files and deployed.
- Extensively used Mule Components that include Data Weave, JAXB, File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport and JDBC Connector and VM.
- Developed the services interface to access the core services and provisioning services using Mule ESB 3.7.0
- Configured different Mule Connectors like HTTP, Database, NetSuite and Salesforce.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing and put the data on the Cloud hub.
- Used GIT as version controlling tool and maven for Building and deployed Application to Mule On cloud.
- Used Maven for build framework and Jenkins for continuous build system.
- Performed integration with other sub-systems through JMS, XML and XSL using Mule ESB.
Environment: Mule ESB, Any point studio, Jenkins, JAXB, JDBC, Active MQ, RAML, Cloud hub, XML, AJAX, WebLogic Application server, Data Weave, JAXB, File Transport, SMTP Transport, JDBC Connector, Web service-GitHub, RabbitMQ, Mule APIs.
Mule ESB Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance.
- Implemented agile development process on Software Development Life Cycle.
- Secured API with Basic Authentication security module.
- Used Mule to configure Inbound and Outbound messages for message transformation between applications.
- Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using MULE ESB.
- Extensively used Mule Soft CH for deployment/monitoring services.
- Used Cloud Hub connector in the flows to trigger alerts during exceptions and captured the failed records for further recovery.
- Created test cases based on the business requirements during unit testing and integration testing in DEV Environment.
- Implementing and consuming REST web services.
- Participated in deployment of Mule ESB applications using Cloud Hub and Strong experience in Integration using Mule ESB in integrating various third-party solutions.
- Performed the automatic deployment of the projects by using maven builds.
- Created deployment guides and property files for Mule soft applications for higher environments like QA, Stage and Prod.
- Using SQL Developer, created stored procedures and SQL statements for Database operations as per business requirements.
- Used SoapUI/REST POSTMAN testing tool for testing the web services developed.
- Used GIT as a version and source controlling tool and deployed the application on Cloud hub.
- Written MUNIT testcases.
Environment: Any point Studio, Cloud hub, Windows, SQL and AWS, Mule Management Console, RAML, Connectors, APIKIT Router, Data weave etc.
Confidential, Wellesley, MA
Mule ESB Developer
- Done with preparation of design document specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Used Mule ESB and ETL in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Work closely with functional leads to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Integrated different enterprise applications based on the designed architecture.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Used Data Mapper as well as Data Weave for data transformations and data validations within flows & sub flows.
- Implemented synchronous and Asynchronous messaging scopes using Rabbit MQ in Mule.
- Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Used AMQP Endpoints to connect to RabbitMQ which is a messaging queue.
- Extensively used Mule components that include File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Developed RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Configured server setting properties and Database drivers.
- Utilized custom logging framework for Mule ESB application.
- Used encryption algorithms to encrypt the fields in the environment properties.
- Utilized integration Patterns, integration tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, and XSLT.
- Used Quartz connector to schedule the batch jobs.
- Architected Integrations using Mule Soft ESB environments for both on premise and Cloud hub environments.
- Experience in developing interfaces between Salesforce and Oracle ERP using Informatic Cloud/Mule ESB technologies.
- Experience in Mulesoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in documenting and designing REST API's using RAML File.
- Work on developing REST API for Micro services architecture to ensure deployment of software bundles to the data center rack.
- Working knowledge of API management using Anypoint API management tools.
- Involved in creation & deployment of the application, done with unit testing by writing the MUnit test case.
- Provided production support by debugging system issues.
Environment: Java 1.7, Mule studio (Mule 3.2.2), Oracle-SQL, Mule ESB 3.1.4 with Mule Server, Mule Management Console 3.4.0, RabbitMQ 3.2.0, Active MQ, RAML, Cloud hub, Apache-Maven 3.1.0, Log4j, APIs, Data Mapper, Data Weave, Unit Testing.