- Significant experience in iPhone and iPad application development.
- Worked extensively on Xcode, iOS SDK, Interface Builder and Instrument.
- Deft at Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) with experience in C, C++, Objective - C, Swift & PHP languages.
- Expert at implementing IOS mobile development tools - AF Networking, Table Views, APIs, Core Data, Core Location, Magical Record, Map Kit, Core Graphics, Interface Builder, Cocoa Pods and Git for source control.
Confidential iOS Developer
- Coordinated with two clients to reconstruct and build central features for their mobile apps for iPhone
- Utilized MVVMC architecture for reusability throughout applications
- Developed application using swift in Xcode IDE
- Rewrote code that had previously been written in Objective C to Swift
- Parsed JSON with a Codable protocol and updated the views in the main thread
- Used Keychain to modify the user's password
- Developed improvements for transitioning and animation using CoreAnimation
- Improved their map feature using CoreLocation and MapKit
- Registered devices to be ready to receive push notifications
- Performed unit testing on view models using XCTests to ensure functions are working as expected
- Removed memory leaks using Instrument in Xcode
- Changed the structural design of some entry level iOS developer's code
- Mentored junior level developers on how to use JIRA
- Provided updated reports on the progress made using JIRA
- Performed regular code review to ensure reusability, efficiency and readability
- Analyzed code remove bugs found or reported in the app reviews by clients
- Documented the application features extensively
Confidential iOS Developer
- Refactored and optimized deprecated functions and screens throughout the iOS app
- Expanded functionality and visual design
- Wrote code for each feature of the application using MVVM structural design pattern
- Utilized singleton creational design pattern for where only a single instance of the class was needed
- Made API calls using URLSession class
- Persisted data usi8ng Keychain
- Improved animation using the CoreAnimation framework
- Practiced continuous integration using Jenkins
- Performed unit testing in the unit test case class to ensure the function where working as expected
- Managed memory using Instrument to find and remove memory leaks
- Followed the agile methodology for SDLC
- Documented the progress and challenges encountered when implementing a feature and reported them to the scrum master weekly
- Used the sprint velocity to determine a realistic number of story points the team could take on
- Taught other developers on the team how to perform unit testing
- Instructed entry level developers on what design patterns to use to improve t6heir code's readability
- Allows users to organize and participate in local scavenger hunts
- Analyzed the requirements and designed a technical document for the requirement as a team
- Participated in requirements gathering, analysis, Conceptual Design and Details.
- Implemented AJAX based UI with above said Architecture with Rich Internet UI in modules.
- Implemented AJAX driven UI Element and Search Algorithm using Ajax.
- Worked on jQuery extensively for various user interactions, front-end validations and other visual effects.
- Worked extensively on web 2.0 migration from Conventional web Frame work to Ajax driven framework and extensively used jQuery, Dojo, YUI, AJAX and MVC in Presentation Layer.