- About 8+ years of experience working with Java/J2EE applications in the areas of Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Implementation and Testing of web applications.
- Expertise in Application development and Cross - Platform (Web & Client-Server) application design using various frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, and Spring Security.
- Experienced with various modules in Spring framework like Spring IOC (Dependency Injection), Spring DAO ( JDBC, ORM ), Spring Boot, Spring AOP and Spring Batch.
- Expertise in developing and managing Microservices using Spring Cloud and Spring boot 2 .
- Extensively worked on Hibernate for connecting to databases and improved the query performance by hibernate cache .
- Worked extensively in spring cloud technologies like Eureka Server, Hystrix for fallback and cloud config.
- Expertise in RDBMS like Oracle and SQL Server including SQL, Stored Procedures and PL/SQL and PostgreSQL .
- Worked Extensively in No-SQL databases like MongoDB and DynamoDB.
- Experience in implementing various design patterns including Test and Domain Driven Development, Singleton, Factory, Builder, Adapter, Saga, CRQS, Strangler Design Pattern.
- Experience in working with API’s like REST and SOAP.
- Expertise in developing Single Page Applications ( SPA ) with Angular 6, React JS, Node JS, Backbone JS, Express JS by using reusable components.
- Error handling is properly handling both in frontend and backend frameworks by fall back methods.
- Tested the application by performing unit and integration testing by Junit, Mockito and Wire Mock.
- Used Zipkin server, Grafana and Prometheus for monitoring the microservices.
- Experience in Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ for interservice communication across multiple services.
- Used log4j, slf4j along with ELK stack for log aggregation and log analysis and for log dashboard.
- Involved in Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) approach .
- Expertise in CI/CD tools like Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes for container creation and managing.
- Experience in using AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application
- Good familiarity with AWS Lambda event-driven, serverless computing platform to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS .
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing service it includes Amazon EC2, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), AWS CloudWatch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front .
- Goal-driven, self-organized developer with comprehensive understanding of various SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile.
Programming Languages: Java 8/J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++, Python
Java Frameworks: J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring Core, Spring Security, Spring REST, Log4j, Apache Kafka, JUnit, Mockito, Microservices, MEAN and MERN.
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSP, Ajax, NodeJS, Express, ReactJS, AngularJS, Angular 6
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, Jetty and Undertow.
IDE’s: Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, STS
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL
Version Control: GitHub, Bitbucket
Cloud Computing: Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, AWS Lambda, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS CloudWatch
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Extensive experience developing the complex web applications using Angular 6/7/8 with java applications.
- Developing self-contained, reusable, testable modules, and components using dependency chain.
- Performed testing using Protractor , Jasmine , Karma , and involved in code reviews.
- Leveraged the monolithic application to microservices with help of strangler design pattern , SAGA, CRQS, Domain Driven and Event driven design pattern .
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions for collection evaluation and comparing the data, Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the application.
- Used Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and to change the sequential stream flow of threads while session establishment.
- Expertise in developing Microservices with help of spring boot 2 manage by spring cloud technologies.
- Expertise in Eureka server for service registry, Hystrix dashboard for circuit breaker, spring cloud config for external configuration and cloud sleuth for tracing calls.
- Developed Restful services using Spring Framework and handled access-control features like authentication and authorization by using Spring Security, OAuth 2.0 with JWT.
- Expertise in designing microservices using 12 factors design principles and worked on singleton, prototype, builder, bulkhead pattern, blue-green deployment, and circuit breaker pattern.
- For communication between multiple services, I used Kafka and RabbitMQ messaging systems as pub-sub and feign, Rest Template for synchronous communication.
- Routing and Load Balancing is done with help of Zuul server as API gateway along with Application Load balancer of AWS and Ribbon as Load Balancer.
- Experience in working with SQL and NoSQL Database like MongoDB to manage extremely large data.
- Designed, Configured, and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for multiple applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation templates.
- Created event driven jobs using AWS lambda functions for migrating data across multiple S3 buckets of cross origin , DynamoDB, SQS with python.
- Experience in CI/CD tools like Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes for building and managing containers.
- Used log aggregators like ELK stack ( Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana ) for log analysis along with slf4j and log4j for debugging.
- Experience in writing unit tests using JUnit and Mockito
- Tested the performance of our API using SoapUI, Postman, and JMeter .
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system.
- Experience on implementation of version control software GIT repositories and Maven build tool.
Java Developer St. Louis, Missouri
- Expertise in React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, Redux, and Flux.
- Developed single page applications using React Redux architecture.
- Expertise in Redux-Thunk and Redux-Saga for integrating the axios with Redux Store.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using JSP and Spring Controller and developed business objects using Spring IOC, Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Worked on SOAP and RESTful Services using WEB API which return Json data.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL, UDDI and XML.
- Configured spring beans by Dependency Injection ( DI ) and Inversion of Control ( IOC ) principles.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using Spring Controller and developed business objects using Spring IOC, Spring boot, Spring Batch and Spring Cloud.
- Working on different technologies like Java Multithreading, collections, Core Java, SQL, Stored Procedures, XML Parsing, Generating XML Requests.
- Implemented J2EE design patterns like DAO, Abstract, Session Facade, Factory Pattern and Singleton .
- Developed 7 microservices from start to finish and made those fault tolerant and resilient by applying sidecar.
- Used Rest Template, Feign, Web Client for Synchronous and ActiveMQ for Asynchronous communication.
- Implemented vivid design pattern like Domain Driven, Observability design, Decomposition Pattern, Integration patterns, Database patterns and Cross cutting concern pattern.
- Worked with Hibernate for data source configuration written many HQL for extracting the data.
- Expertise in writing complex SQL and PL/SQL queries for retrieving data from Oracle database.
- Storing and Extracting logs from SPLUNK for easy search, reports, dashboard, and alerts.
- Testing rest API’s with help of cucumber, Wire Mock and JMeter for performance testing.
- Worked on Jenkins and Docker for CI / CD of the microservices developed and managing them.
- Used AWS SNS for fully managed messaging queue which decouples and scale micro services, distributed systems and serverless applications.
- Worked on AWS Database Migration Service for transferring the on-premises server to Cloud.
- Expertise in Executing the AWS Lambda functions to run the code to perform daily routine activities.
- Used Amazon API Gateway to build, deploy and managing API calls from external web services.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful API, REST, GitHub, SQL, PL/SQL. JMeter, Splunk, React JS, Redux, Redux-SAGA, Spring MVC, Spring AOP. Spring Batch, Factory, Observability, Rest Template, SOA, Multithreading.
- Used Agile practices and Test-Driven Development techniques to provide reliable, working software early.
- Used angular-cli tool to configure project and building it for development of Angular apps using Angular 7+ .
- Integrated the different pages to be a single page application using Angular 6+.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume API's using Component based architecture.
- Worked with Typescript as part of migration from Angular JS to Angular 6+.
- Created responsive web pages using Bootstrap and wrote client-side application in a clean MVC model.
- Implemented Two-way databinding in which helps the application handle the automatic synchronization of data between the model and view components using TypeScript.
- Analyzed and designed a scalable system based on Object Oriented Concepts, OOAD and the various J2EE design patterns .
- Design and implementing Model view controller (MVC) architecture using spring framework.
- Wrote Hibernate classes, DAO's to retrieve & store data, configured hibernate files.
- Used Jenkins Jobs for build automation to compile and generate EAR, JAR and WAR files.
- Involved in raising questions for business, getting answers from them, bug fixing, and tracking is done by JIRA .
- Developed RESTful web services using JAX-RS, Apache CXF and spring frameworks and persistence using Hibernate and JPA ORM frameworks.
- Jersey implementation of JAX-RS is utilized to develop RESTful Web services.
- Involved in developing of test procedures for unit testing and testing of the module.
- Developed RESTful Web Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture and worked on testing the RESTful APIs using tools like POSTMAN.
- Designed and developed application using various Spring framework modules like Spring IOC, Developed Controller Classes using Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Data modules and handled security using Spring Security.
- Implemented the authentication and authorization of the application using Spring Security and Oauth2.
- Used Spring IOC framework for Dependency Injection and Spring AOP for logging purposes.
- Implemented Core Java concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections wherever necessary in the application.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal with large number of chunks using Spring Batch Framework to execute the similar jobs simultaneously.
- Developed RESTful web services to retrieve JSON documents related to customer and consumed SOAP API.
- Developed test cases for unit testing in the integration layer using Mockito and Cucumber.
- Used Gradle for build, cruise control is used continuous building. Used GIT as version control system for source code and project documents.
Environment: Angular6/7, HTML5, CSS3, ES6, Bootstrap, RESTful API, REST, GitHub, SQL, PL/SQL, Spring Boot, Micro Services, POSTMAN, Spring IOC, Spring Security, Oauth2, JSON, SOAP, Mockito, Cucumber, GIT, Gradle, Jenkins.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Collaborated with Scrum Agile team members to review user stories and supporting requirements and translated them into a system design.
- Worked on enhancing the existing product features to be more efficient.
- Created and implemented DDL and DML scripts.
- Designed Java classes to map the newly created database configurations.
- Integrated Spring- Hibernate frameworks for ORM functionality in spring framework.
- Used Java/J2EE Design Patterns such as DAO pattern , MVC pattern, Session Facade, singleton in the project extensively, which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Designed Java classes using Spring Framework to implement the Model View Control (MVC) architecture.
- Performed Module and Unit Level Testing with JUnit and Log4j .
- Worked on solving production incidents and fixing bugs.
- Used SVN Repository for Version Control and JBOSS 6.0 as the application server.
- Designed and developed the responsive User Interface using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap .
- Experience in creating new features and exposure to new Java Script updates in ES6.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS based page layouts. Extensively used jQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and autocomplete validation forms.
- Worked with System Analyst and the project team to understand the requirements.
- Prepared effective Test Scripts for each of the developed functionality.
Environment: Java/J2EE, DAO, MVC, Junit, Log4j, JBOSS 6.0, HTML5, CSS3, ES6, Bootstrap, Restful API, REST, SVN, SQL, PL/SQL, jQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM .