- 6+ years of experience in IT industry delivering a wide range of domains, platforms and environments.
- Strong experience with demonstrated success in design and development of the large - scale applications.
- Experience in Software development life cycle (SDLC) from the requirement gathering, Prototyping, Designing, Developing, implementing, testing, maintenance and documentation.
- Good Experience and actively involved in requirement gathering, analysis, Design, Reviews, Coding, Code Reviews, Unit Testing, Integration and Performance Testing.
- Strong Experience with java technologies including: Java Collections, Interfaces, Serialization, IO, Exception Handling, Multi- Threading, Java Beans Web Services, REST API, XML.
- Experience in Designing and developing Web based Enterprise Applications using spring framework with hands on experience in configuration and implementation.
- Strong Experience Spring framework including Configuring Spring Application Context with Dependency Injection, Spring IOC(Inversion of Control), Spring MVC(Model View Controller),Spring AOP(Aspect-oriented Programming),Spring Security and Spring JPA.
- Involved in Enterprise application by using Design patterns like MVC, Singleton pattern, DAO, Factory.
- Experienced in Web App development using JAVA, J2EE. Extensively worked on Java 8 features like Lambda Expression, Functional Interface and Stream API
- Experienced in Core Java concepts like Multi-threading, IO, Exceptions and Collections
- Experienced in implementing IOC/Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework like Spring Core, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Boot and Spring MVC.
- Ability to monitor the logs in CloudWatch in AWS and metrics in PCF along with Event monitoring in Splunk.
- Experienced with Version Control using SVN, GIT, ClearCase and error logging using Log4J
- Experienced in squashing and rebasing commits which is critical while cutting releases.
- Experienced in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from gathering business specifications, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using various methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- Ability to configure Spring boot application, Entity manager and Rest template and manage Docker volumes.
- Experienced in handling operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining and troubleshooting EC2 instances and S3 buckets, Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Relational Database Services (RDS) and DynamoDB.
- Implemented Unit Testing using JUNIT testing during the projects.
- Experienced in writing CFT in AWS for provisioning custom cloud infrastructure and configuring API Gateway with Lambda functions in multiple runtimes integrated with triggers for SNS.
- Worked extensively on JAVA Collections API like ArrayList, Vector, HashSet, TreeSet, HashMap, LinkedList etc. Used Java Concurrency package for concurrent access in multithreaded application calls.
- Proficient in using Unit testing along with Jasmine, Karma test runners.
- Expertise in designing and developing J2EE compliant systems using IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) and IntelliJ
- Worked with object-centric frameworks like Hibernate and Database centric framework like iBATIS.
- Experienced with Databases like Oracle 10g/11g, PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and increased modularity by allowing the separation of crosscutting concerns using Spring Boot.
Programming Languages: C, Java, J2EE, SQL, NoSQL.
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL Server, MySQL, DB2,Cassandra Mongo DB.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSTL, JNDI, JMS, RMI, Java Bean, JTA.
Web Services: JAX-WS (SOAP), JAX-RS (Restful), WSDL, XML.
Application Frameworks: Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security.
ORM Framework: Spring JPA.
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Sublime, NetBeans 7.0, Flash Builder 4.5
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic.
XML: XML,XSL, XSLT, XHTML, and DOM Parsers.
Version Control: SVN, Git.
Design Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, UML, J2EE Design Patterns.
UML tools/ Build tools: Apache ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Junit, Jira, MS Visio, Dream viewer, Rational Rose, UML, Selenium.
Operating Systems: All Version of Microsoft Windows, UNIX and LINUX
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, SNS.
Operating Systems: All Version of Microsoft Windows, UNIX and LINUX
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Java Fullstack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modelling, analysis, Design, Development, and Testing
- Followed Agile methodology, interacted with the client, provided/took feedback on the features, suggested/ implemented optimal solutions and tailored application to customer’s needs
- Used Java 1.8 Stream and Lambda expressions to store and process the data
- Developed, designed and implemented front end part of the widget-based application using HTML5, CSS, AJAX, and Bootstrap.
- Used Angular 7 extensively to build Single Page Application for navigation through the different status and multiple modals
- Implemented Services and Dependency Injection in Angular 7 to connect the web application to back-end APIs and for sharing the code between the components
- Developed front-end components using Angular 7, TypeScript, Angular Material and NgRx-bootstrap and Node
- Implemented Microservices Architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through REST.
- Implemented Micro services using Spring Batch, Spring Boot, and Spring Security.
- Used Spring IOC to make the code loosely coupled and Spring's Hibernate Support for transaction management.
- Implemented Complex Business Delegate layer using DAO's created and business logic
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, Generics, and Collections whenever necessary.
- Resolved bugs/defects in application by coordinating with team members of the project to assure a positive outcome
- Implemented business layer using Core java, Spring Beans using dependency injection, and Spring annotations
- Used Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and MQ to build, test and deploy Microservices.
- Migrated on-prem database and deployments to AWS DynamoDB and EC2 respectively and used to configure the ELB for balancing the load on the servers.
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD), thereby creating detailed JUNIT tests for every single piece of functionality before writing the functionality
- Implemented a POC for using AWS Step functions for a flow based execution.
- Developed SQL scripts for transfer of data between databases.
- Used SONAR to ensure code quality and code coverage and worked on fixing the issues
- Configured the Hibernate configuration files to persist the data to the Oracle 12c Database
- Used Maven building tool to create EAR file to be deployed in application servers. It was also used for dependency management of code in application.
- Implemented Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI & CD) Process stack using Devops tools like Jenkins.
- Used Swagger as medium for modifying the web services URL to feed the input to UI.
- Used Post Man to test the web service calls
- Created graphics and designed layout, user interface, and overall design of web applications through wireframes and high-fidelity mock-ups; developed the front-end in CSS, HTML5, Prime Faces/JSF
- Used Git as version control system and Tortoise client for Git.
- Provided production support, resolved the production job failures, and interacted with the operations support group to resume the failed jobs.
- Used Google Cloud Platform for database services for the mobile application with Firebase.
- Worked on Google Cloud Fire store for storage related to the android application in integration with Firebase
Confidential, Hoboken, NJ
Full-Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Requirement gathering, design, development, testing and documentation.
- Worked in Agile, CMMI Development Environment. Participated in the daily SCRUM meeting and paired programming to produce quality delivery within time.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud Microservices and develop spring based application with very less configuration.
- Design common framework for REST API consumption using Spring Rest Templates.
- Developed spring boot application for writing web services.
- Developed RESTFUL Web Services which are consumed by several clients like Mobile, Tablet, as well Web.
- Design application using Spring MVC, JSP, JSTL and AJAX on the presentation layer, the business layer is built using spring and the persistent layer uses Hibernate.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Involved java Multithreading to cascade multiple changes on multiple records in only one transaction and developed a batch process framework.
- Design and develop common utilities for JSON to Java object and vice versa using Jackson libraries.
- Used Core Spring framework for Annotation based Dependency injection.
- Used Spring AOP to handle transactions session aspects and to implement security.
- Achieved transaction using Spring AOP and stored procedures
- Used Spring MVC Spring Security Spring ORM modules to integrate with MongoDB to implement the persistence layer with JPA/Hibernate.
- Worked on designing data models in Cassandra and working with Cassandra Query Language.
- Involved in migrating data from Oracle 11g to Cassandra.
- Involved in Ecommerce project Development using Spring Web Flow and Hybris and developed front-end UI with Backbone.js, jQuery, CSS3, Dojo and AJAX.
- Development back-end with Spring MVC framework on underlying Hybris platform.
- Wrote spring configuration file to define beans define data source and hibernate properties.
- Performed data loading based on multi-consumers using Spring, Hibernate framework
- Configured the web.xml file for REST server injection to enable the REST web services by using JAXB API.
- Responsible for designing the User Interface by coding in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap to build this SPA (Single Page Application).
- Highly used Angular 2 router to build single page application for navigates through the different status and multiple modals.
- Utilized React.JS & REDUX for rendering and deployment of end setting web pages.
- Modularized front-end CSS and JS code with Sass. Built a real-time mouse/click user analytics web service with Node.JS.
- Created sites to organize client contracts and to summarize monthly financial data using Ember.js, D3.js and MySQL.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Developed API for using AWS Lambda to manage the servers and run the code in the AWS.
- Design roles and groups for users and resources using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, optimized volumes and EC2 instances
- Setup and support automated Continuous Integration utilizing tools like Jenkins, Shell Scripts, and AWS CLI/API.
- Prototype proposal for Issue Tracker website using Python/Django connecting MySQL as Database.
- Administration of Linux machine and configured Apache python mod to host the website.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on Rabbit MQ synchronously and asynchronously, and send JMS message to Apache Active MQ on the edge device.
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker and Maven.
- Setup Servers (JBoss, Apache and UNIX) and deployed application in Dev, ST and UAT Environment.
- Setup logging using Log4j for tracking the processes and errors.
- Worked in a test-driven development environment, used JUnit and Mockito for backend test cases, and Karma and Jasmine for the frontend test cases.
- Cooperated with testing team in regression testing to fix the defects during the QA phase.
- Worked with the business analysts to gather requirements, create the JIRAS and plan the sprints.
Full Stack Java developer
- Developed user interfaces using JSPs Struts HTML XHTML DHTML CSS Java Script JSP Custom Tags.
- Developed Asynchronous means of retrieval of data from the Server and Database using AJAX features.
- Implemented the Web Application using Struts Framework.
- Developed Java Classes for implementation of Persistence of objects and Caching of Data using Hibernate.
- Used Struts Tag Libraries to allow easy integration of Struts Framework into projects logic.
- Used Struts Framework to design actions action forms and related configuration for every use-case.
- Developed code using various patterns like Singleton Front Controller and Value Objects Service Locator.
- Used Spring Framework at Business Tier and spring s Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Good knowledge of REST-full web services using JAX-RS and Jersey tools.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Exceptions and Collections.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using Java JAX-WS API and did the corresponding configurations.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database.
- Designed WSDL s and elaborated type definitions schemas based on corporate standards integration and security specifications.
- Created web services using SOAP to allow application and services to connect to them over the Internet.
- Implemented the Web Services and associated business modules integration.
- Tested JSPs in Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. Identified and fixed browser related issues.
- Used ANT script to compile and build the WAR.
- Configured the WebLogic handler for the Apache Web Server to serve static files JSP html images and CSS.
- Developed SQL Statements as well as PL/SQL Stored Procedures for searching contractors depending on Selection Criteria.
- Developed Servlets for Document Upload Image Streaming and Caching the data.
- Development and Integration of the Application using Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in the full system life cycle and responsible for Developing Testing Implementing.
- Involved in Unit Testing Integration Testing and System Testing used JUnit framework.
- Used SVN for version control. Used Log4J to store log messages.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Java/ J2EE Developer
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.7 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums. Used Spring and Hibernate for implementing IOC, AOP and ORM for back end tiers.
- Designed SOA integration using Apache CXF. Enabled rapid service tier development.
- Implemented the database connectivity using JDBC with Oracle 11g database as backend.
- Fetched data from existing Oracle database to HBase using Sqoop and MapReduce.
- Implemented Akka Clustering API, Backend system
- Developed application by implementing the Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular ui-router.
- Implemented complex back-end component to get the count in no time against large size MySQL database (about 4 crore rows) using Java multi-threading.Handled Java multi-threading part in back-end component, one thread will be running for each user, which serves that user.
- Worked on Cross-browser Compatibility of UI pages. Implemented for internet browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and IE 8/9/10/11.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes. Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Developed the back-end platform as Single Page Application using Angular framework
- Developed Applications using Rule Engines, Drools. Explored Drools modules such as Drools Expert, DroolsFusion, and Drools Flow.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and cache concepts.
- Implemented a Scala based websocket and restful endpoint with Akka HTTP for pushing data to the frontend
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring dependency injection for middle layer development.
- Working with Java libraries to access AWS facilities as Simple Storage Service. Worked with Web services components JAX-RS services and worked with Restful Web services interact with external systems.
- Used Maven and Jenkins to automate the build and deploy process and SVN was used for project management and version management.
- Instrumental in implementation and deployment of a Multi-tenant software as a service(SaaS).
- Developed the presentation layer and GUI framework in JSP and Client-Side validations were done.
- Smoke Test and Acceptance Testing with Selenium in multiple Java platforms. Familiar with Cucumber, Selenium Web Driver, Selenium commands and x-path.
- Designed and developed websites/pages in Adobe CQ/AEM by implementing the responsive Design.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, JQuery and Java script.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Following agile methodology.
- Used J2SE, Exception, Collections, Threads, JEE for application development.
- Extensively used Spring MVC, IOC and spring 4.x with Hibernate 4.x.
- Experience working with Hibernate Template of Spring Framework and Hibernate Interceptors.
- Redesigned all hibernate entity classes from XML files and used Hibernate annotations.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection using annotations.
- Configured Deployment Descriptor for the applications and used annotation driven components to auto wire.
- Used Hibernate framework for data persistence, involved in creating Hibernate POJO Objects and mapped using Hibernate Annotations for data persistence.
- Used Oracle 11g as a database.
- Designed and developed RESTful financial APIs using Spring Boot.
- Used Lambda Functions as part of Java 8.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures and functions.
- Involved in writing complex multi-table joins and conditional queries in Database.
- Consumed RESTful Web Services using JSON.
- New library development with microservices architecture using Rest APIs.
- Build micros services for the delivery of software products across the enterprise.
- Application Deployment in Websphere9.x server.
- Implemented DAO classes to retrieve the product information for all entities and did other configurations using JDBC
- Used spring core for dependency injection/inversion of control (IOC), and integrated with Hibernate.
- Used MyEclipse2017 Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for entire project development.
- Used JDBC to communicate with the MySQL database and to retrieve the data for various modules.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs and issues.
- GIT to keep track of versioning of source code.
- Used Log4j for logging functionality.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot.
- SonarQube is used to detect bugs, code vulnerabilities and code smells.
- Involved in testing using JUNIT for Unit Testing.
- Used build tools like Maven for building and managing the application.
- Create modular methods in the class for code clarity and easy code maintenance.
- Create utility methods as required to be used in more than one place.
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Documentation and Use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Use Case Transaction diagrams.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design and Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Used the J2EE design patterns like Value Object Pattern, Business Delegate, Service Locator and Session Façade, Singleton, Factory and DAO.
- Developed the application under J2EE architecture using JSP, Struts, spring, Java Beans.
- Developed layout of Web Pages using Tiles and CSS.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM framework with spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Implemented Java Message Services (JMS) using JMS API.
- Created and implemented stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL in Oracle database.
- Participated in verification and validation.
- Used Angular.JS API in manipulation of the strings.
- Using Angular.JS with CSS in case of success or failure scenarios.
- Involved in testing the application different tools and fixed the bottlenecks.
- Errors were logged using Log4j.
- Used JUnit for debugging the application.
- Tested all major functionalities using JUnit and Power Mock.
- Used Subversion for version control and source code management.
- Prepared technical reports and documentation manuals during the program development.
- Interacted with users in case of technical problems and mentored the business users.
Environment: Jdk 1.7, UML, Struts 1.2, Struts Tiles, Struts Validator, Hibernate, Angular.js, JQuery, Spring, BEA WebLogic 9.1, AJAX, XML, DOM, JDBC, CSS, Eclipse, ANT, Log4j, JUnit, Power Mock, SVN, Oracle 10g and Windows.