- A seasoned software professional with experience of over 8+ years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design specification, code development, code integration, testing and deployment using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) with Java/J2EE. 6+ years of experience on Mule ESB Enterprise edition.
- Confidential Certified Associate Developer
- Have extensive experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment. Experience in Waterfall & Agile development methodologies
- Strong experience with Mule ESB, Mule API, Mule Anypoint Studio, and Mule Cloudhub and RAML.
- Experience in Web Services approach for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing Web Services both SOAP & REST (consume and implementations) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XSD.
- Experience in Unit testing. Good experience on version management tools GIT, TFS, SVN and ClearCase
- Experience using mule connectors like DB, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FILE, SFTP, JMS, Salesforce etc as a part of integration usage.
- Experience with Mule Soft MMC and enterprise release. Worked with relevant message processors in Mule ESB and also with all exception strategy handling, MEL (Mule Expression Language).
- Strong experience in J2EE design patterns like Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Singleton, MVC etc..
- Strong application combination encounter utilizing Mule ESB with Connectors, changes, Routing and ActiveMQ. Information Transformations utilizing Mule ESB.
- Knowledge of SQL, Groovy script
- Experience in creating Test Plans and Test Cases
- Solid Experience in all Black Box (Automated and Manual)
- Exposure to all architecture models such as Client-Server, SOA, n-tier and 3-tier.
- Experience in ETL Testing & Testing Cloud Application
- Develop Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous mule flows.
- Worked with various tools such as SOAP-UI, QTP, and Quality Center
- Experience in using Mule Connectors like FTP, and VM as part of Integration Usage.
- Proficient in Creating cluster environment using Mule ESB with Mule Anypoint Studio and Creating ActiveMQ with different topologies in Enterprise Integration.
- Experience of test automation tool Selenium WebDriver, QTP 11.0, MS Visual Studio
- Knowledge of SOAPUI for Web Services Testing
- Worked on the Mule API Gateway for the application of policies to API as well for managing the security. Also worked with the Proxy settings using the API Gateway for the API’s.
- Working Experience with various Defect Tracking Tools like JIRA, HP-ALM, Quality Center for Test planning, Bug tracking, Defect reporting and
- Cisco certified Network Professional
- Experience in working in Scaled Agile Environment
- Excellent communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
Tools: Mule ESB, Quick Test Professional, Microsoft Visual Studio, Selenium, Eclipse, Ranorex
Languages: JAVA, C++, C#, HTML, SQL, XML, JSON, WSDL
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL Server, Oracle
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac and VMare
Web Services & Design toolsOthers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss, JAX-RPC/JAX-WS, Axis, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI, CXF, JERSEY, Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, XML
IDE & Integration Tools: Anypoint Studio, Eclipse, My Eclipse, Confidential ESB, IBM Message Broker
Defect Tracking: JIRA, HP-ALM,Bugzilla, HP Quality Center, ANT, Maven, Jenkins
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP, JSTL, JSF/prime faces, AJAX, Java Script, XML, DTD, XSD, JAXP (DOM & SAX), JAXB, XSLT
Cloud Integration Analyst
- Actively involved with the team, management & client as a part of SAFe and Agile (SCRUM) software development
- Designed and developed APIs from specification to implementation in Confidential Anypoint Platform
- Developed API’s and implemented RAML’s for the API’s.
- Extensively worked in Confidential Anypoint platform for designing and developing APIs.
- Worked in Confidential integration applications design and development.
- Used SVN, AWS Code Commit for using GIT, Docker, Jenkins for the code deployments and updating.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more AWS EC2 , Lambda instances.
- Involved in identifying system APIs, process APIs and their supported operations.
- Involved in Usage of various CONNECTOR components including HTTP Connector, VM, Web Consumer, JMS, File, Amazon S3, Database.
- Involved in Assisting integrations team in adopting and learning Confidential
- Extensively worked in design and development of Mule flows, sub flows, private flows and using choice, Splitter-aggregator, scatter-gather, VM, Async and For-Each scope.
- Integrated Oracle Custom build contract system and EBS with oracle SOA suit.
- Worked in on-prem and cloud hub deployment models and configuring CI/CD in bamboo.
- Involved in developing MEL (Mule Expression Language), Data weave transformations, Exception handling and Munits.
- Worked with ESB Integration Technologies in the areas of Web Services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XSD, XML schemas, XSLT, Xpath, ESB Mule flows, and Restful API.
- Developed applications design and development using Java, Spring, Hibernate, RESTful web services, SOAP web services.
- Involved in Developing, testing and deploying API’s and Microservices using Mule Any point Studio
- Reviewed POCs, and refined HLA to include MongoDB, PostgresDB, Cassandra, microservices and event driven eventually consistent data via custom communications; Spark, Storm, Kafka, SOLR
- Worked with Relational Database Management Systems including SQL.
- Involved in Setting up distributed as well as embedded API gateways with various load balancing topologies
- Worked on tools like SQL Developer, TOAD and SOAPUI.
- Built custom policies, frameworks/components, Mule flows, error handling, transaction tracing
- Architected Integrations using Confidential ESB environment both on premise and cloud environments,
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, transformers, filtering and Security of Mule Flows
- Extensively used Mule OOB components like File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager
Environment: Mule Any Point Studio 7.X, Mule Runtime 4.X, Java/J2EE, Hybrid Deployment, CI/CD with Jenkins, Artifactory and Mule maven plugin, Oracle SOA, AWS.
- Implement Exception Handling, Logging, and Error Handling.
- Create a Mule application that uses connectors SFDC, Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing.
- Design and develop enterprise services API specification using RAML and REST schema.
- Create HTTP inbound & outbound flows, custom java and XSLT transformers and Security of Mule endpoint.
- Developed the flows/orchestrations for integrating the components written on top of different internal platforms using Mule ESB and ActiveMQ.
- Create Mule ESB helper class to call the Mule flow, connection endpoint and connectors.
- Build and Deployment of services in Mule ESB server.
- Code walk-throughs, Mule Debugging, and Error fixing.
- Manage performance of the services by using "Scatter and gather" and "choice router".
- Implement Security mechanisms like Security Certificates, key Exchange, Encryption, Decryption and OAuth Authentication & Authorization using Access Token and SM session cookie.
- Implement Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private secured flows.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings to discuss the progress of the project and any blockage of the work and the solution of the block.
- Environment: Spring MVC, SOAP, MMC, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, Anypoint Studio 5.0, Confidential 3.8.x, Servlets, JSP, JSON, JMS, Java, CloudHub, GitHub, XML, WSDL, ActiveMQ.
Software Development Engineer in Test
- Provide technical assistance to the client for future upgrades to the development tools (such as Eclipse) and environments
- Adhere to established project time frames
- Familiarity with all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle
- Make code modifications for the assigned projects according to business specifications and application standards
- Involved in integrating different modules in the project.
- Perform unit and system testing for all coding changes
- Effectively and accurately communicate with management regarding project status, issue identification and remediation
- Collaborate with the client to review punch-list/JIRA items and assist in making recommendations for fixes and enhancements to supported applications
- Write SQL Queries to extract data from database for Data Driven Testing
- Performed Functional, System testing of application.
- Report Bug and Track them using OnBase (ECM solution).
- Write test cases, to assign bugs and to view the status of the project.
- Reviewed Defect status in the internal bug tracking system and generate weekly reports
- Participate in daily scrum meetings and sprint planning meeting