- Having 6 years of extensive experience as a Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer building web - based enterprise application for various domains.
- Expertise in various methodologies of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process including analysis, design, development, implementation, integration, testing, debugging, production, maintenance.
- High Proficiency with Object Oriented Programming Design, Multithreading, Exception Handling, Data Structures and Algorithms, Collections, Garbage Collection, Method References, Functional Interfaces
- Extensive experience using Java technologies: Core Java, JDBC, Java Message Service, JSP, Servlets, JPA, EJB, Swing, Applets, and JSTL.
- Experienced in using J2EE Design Patterns, MVC, Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, Data Transfer Object / Value Object, Business Delegate and Factory .
- Good working experience with Java 8 features like Streams API, Default and Static methods in Interfaces, Lambda Expressions, Optional Class and Parallel Sort in Arrays .
- Expert in developing web applications using MVC design patterns like Spring MVC and Struts 2 MVC.
- Experience with different modules of Spring Framework like Spring Core Container, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Data JDBC, Spring Data MongoDB, Spring Data REST, ORM Integration Module, Spring Security, Thymeleaf, Spring Boot & Spring Cloud .
- Extensive experience in Object Relational Mapping ( ORM ) using Hibernate 4.x, MyBatis and Spring Data JPA frameworks.
- Experience in developing applications as Microservices using Spring Boot based on Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ).
- Experienced in Apache Spark for implementing advanced procedures like text analytics and processing using the in-memory computing capabilities written in Scala .
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable and efficient enterprise applications using Java, Spring, Struts, Web Services, RESTful, JSF, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, XML, JAXB, PL/SQL, Unix scripting.
- Experience with the modern NoSQL/Graph DB/Data Streaming technologies.
- Develop batch processes for financial reporting applications and modules using Perl and Korn shell scripts on Oracle database, with partitions and sub-partitions.
- Expert in producing and consuming REST and SOAP Web Services with different APIs like JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-B and implementing using Jersey and Spring REST .
- Experience in integrating the internal security model into new projects with Spring Batch, Spring Microservices and Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) and Netflix Eureka .
- Very good experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) on the client side using Angular 4,6&8.
- Experience in database modelling, design and development of PL/SQL stored procedures, packages in relational databases Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g, SQL Server 2005/2008, DB2, PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Having Strong expertise with RDBMS ( PostgreSQL, SQLite ) and SQL .
- Experience in developing cross platform server-side applications using Node.js, Vue.js, BackBone.js and Angular 4,6&8 to achieve scalability in real-time web applications.
- Implemented load-balancing with NGINX to allow dozens of Node . js instances to handle concurrent users.
- Experience with build automation tools and experience in CI/CD pipelines with tools such as Jenkins/Ansible.
- Extensive experience with databases such as Oracle and MySQL, MongoDB, Akka.
- Having Experience in Graph QL Framework .
- Good Experience in creating Test Plans, writing, and executing Test Cases, Manual Testing, and Automation testing using Selenium.
- Strong experience with the relational databases like Oracle-12c/11g, MySQL-5.x and non-relational database MongoDB 3.x.
- Proficient in generating reports by integrating JasperReports, JFreeCharts, Apache POI, Apache iText and Dynamic Data Visualization tools like D3.js.
- Created unit test cases using Junit 4.x and Mockito within Test Driven Development (TDD) environment for the back end and used Jasmine for testing the front end.
- Experience in creating build scripts using Ant, Maven and Gradle tools and scripting Dockerfiles and deploying onto Docker containers.
- Experience in configuring and deploying Web Applications using Web Logic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat and Glassfish.
- Created automation test scripts using Selenium Web-Driver for multiple platforms and browsers testing.
- Experience in de-bugging using implementation of Apache Log4j for logging and Jira, GitLab, Bugzilla for issue-tracking. Used performance test tools (i.e., Apache JMeter and JProfiler ) to analyse and resolve performance bottlenecks.
- Very good experience in using Git, SVN, CVS for version control and ZenHub for Project Management.
- Expertise in developing enterprise applications using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) and extensive experience with Splunk.
- Extensive experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, Simple DB, RDS, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), SQS, SNS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Cache, AWS EMR and Cloud Front, Red shift.
- Worked with Rabbit MQ, Apache Kafka for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between the multiple business applications.
- Extensive development experience on different IDEs like Eclipse, Visual Studio, and IntelliJ .
- Proficient in Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD) approach using SCRUM framework under Agile Methodology .
- Excellent client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well in a team.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA 8&11, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, IBM DB2, MS-ACCESS, TOAD, RDBMS, PostgreSQL
Web Services: JAX-WS(SOAP), JAX-RS and Jersey (Restful), WSDL, JAXB
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, RMI, Java Bean, EJB, Spring, Struts, Spring Boot, PCF.
Architecture: MVC, SOA, Microservices, Service Façade.
ORM Framework: Hibernate, JPA, Spring Data, J2se Sdk, Graph QL, Vue.JS, Akka,
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, Data grip, Squrill.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 7.0, Apache camel, Glassfish 4, IBM Web Sphere 8, Web logic, JBoss, SOAP UI, AXIS.
XML: XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XHTML, JAXP, SAX and DOM Parsers.
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/8/10, Unix.
Build Tools: Maven, Apache ANT, Apache camel.
Version Control: GIT, SVN, Jira,
Testing Tools: Junit, Mockitto, Karma, Jasmine, SOAPUI, Rest Client API, Postman, Swagger UI 2, Selenium
Logging: Log4j, Slf4j
AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, SNS, Jenkins,
Messaging: JMS, Active MQ
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Chef, Docker, Ansible, Vagrant, Kubernetes
Confidential, Columbus, Ohio
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Followed Agile methodology for developing application and involved in analysis, design, development, and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Used Microservices to build individual components of the application and built the application on Spring 4.x Framework.
- Used J2EE Design Patterns as Singleton, Facade, Proxy, Observer for Middle Tier Development as well as Composite View Pattern for presentation tier.
- Implemented Spring MVC flow to interact with different modules of the application.
- Built and consumed RESTful services in modules and implemented serialization using Spring REST and JSON. Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA.
- Implemented Microservices based cloud architecture utilizing Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed custom message adapter components using Apache Kafka that allowed the message to travel through Microservices to base on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Good experience in implementing Spark Streaming project, preferably using Scala, and Spark SQL.
- Good Experience in batch or stream processing systems (Apache Spark or Flink or Akka or Storm or Spring Batch).
- Worked with high volume and complex PL/SQL stored procedures and packages using TOAD.
- Experience in code delivery pipelines and adept in building Build and Deployment tools using - ANT, Shell script, Maven, Gradle, ANSIBLE and Jenkins.
- Strong knowledge in core Java concepts like collections, multithreading, design patterns, serialization.
- Good knowledge and experience with web sockets, Rest API & Graph QL.
- Implemented Spring Security with Okta Security API to provide security for the application.
- Used Spring AOP to maintain the code clean and logic consistent and used pointcuts to call other classes methods according to advice.
- Hands on knowledge of Git, Jenkins, AWS Cloud Technologies, RDBMS (PostgreSQL)
- Used Kibana Dashboards for the Application Monitoring and to retrieve the Concise and Console Logs.
- Secured REST API's by implementing OAuth2 token-based authorization scheme using spring security.
- Implemented Angular 8 Router to enable navigation from one view to another.
- Created the Application using React JS, Vue.js and Node.js libraries.
- Used Protractor to perform end to end testing for single page application developed using Angular 8.
- Involved in developing Thread safe blocks for multithread access and distributed transaction management.
- Evaluate various design solutions using Microservice, AppSync/Graph QL, REST, JMS, Streaming etc.
- Use of Docker and Kubernetes to manage micro services for development of continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Used Hibernate 4.2 framework as the Object Relational Mapping tool for persisting java objects on Oracle 12c Database.
- Working with ELK (Elastic Search, Log stash and Kibana) stack to develop an end-to-end transaction processing system.
- Developed integration modules for disparate clients using Apache Camel.
- Developed Camel routes using Scala DSL and developed custom message converters.
- Build the services utilizing the Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) as a platform as a service for RESTful services.
- Written highly referenced blog posts on Error Handling in Scala and Problems Scala Fixes.
- Architected and developed a new platform to modernize existing codebase using Drop Wizard, Spring Dependency Injection, MongoDB and Hazel cast.
- Debugged and modified SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, Views and User-Defined Functions.
- Worked on a way to store the log messages in Cassandra which are managed by Hadoop and made available through Kibana for visualization.
- Dynamic Data Visualizations were generated by implementing D3.js and JFreeCharts frameworks to render visualizations based on various parameters.
- Integrated configured Camel with ActiveMQ to use it as bus.
- Created high level functional flow diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Utilized Swagger framework for design, documentation, testing and deployment of REST APIs.
- Created build pipeline using CloudBees for Continuous Integration and Deployment.
- Configure Kibana to encrypt communications between the browser and the Kibana server.
- Developed Maven/Docker builds scripts and implemented Docker micro s to create images and dynamically provisioned slaves to CloudBees of Continuous Integration and Deployment Pipelines.
- Used AWS S3 to store data and to retrieve the stored date very quickly and used Elastic Search for searching the document. Used AWS SNS to send messages to multiple users and delivered in an algorithmic way using AWS SQS.
- Knowledge on Linux operating system, UNIX commands and PERL script.
- Used JUnit 4.0 and Mockito framework for unit testing of application and implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology. Created automated test scripts.
- Ensured high quality code by using Agile XP / Pair Programming approach and by using SonarQube.
- Extensively used Postman for testing REST webservices.
- Used SVN for versioning and Log4j implementation is done for logging.
- Jira is used for Project Management and GitLab is used for issue and bug-tracking.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology, designed use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of design phase.
- Prepared Technical Design documents with UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Extensively used the core-concepts of java such as Stream API, Exception-handling and Collections for business logic development.
- Integrated JAVA EE technology Spring MVC with Hibernate for the persistence layer access for mapping to the tables in the Oracle 12c Database.
- Implemented Microservices architecture for the creation of the independent components utilizing Spring Boot for consuming full services.
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tool to deploy Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack.
- Developed Business components using Multithreading, Servlets, and JSP.
- Used X Stream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Angular 4&6.
- Involved in developing a Single-Page Application pages using AngularJS, REST Services
- Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) to quickly build, deploy & update the applications.
- Hand on experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash.
- Good experience in implementing Spark Streaming project, preferably using Scala, and Spark SQL.
- Built data pipeline using Pig and Java/Scala Map Reduce to store onto HDFS.
- Having excellent Relational database development (RDBMS) particularly with PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Developed Microservices with Spring Eureka to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each spring service in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Created and consumed SOAP web services, for secure retrieving and consumption of patient data.
- Used Microservices architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache ActiveMQ message brokers.
- Expertise writing the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front-end using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using Junit, Mockito, Easy Mock.
- Implemented new features in groovy programming language as a part of Jenkins continuous delivery.
- Utilized Spring AOP techniques for handling Data Access Exceptions during the transactions.
- Integrated the Hibernate 4.0.6 with Spring using the JDBC Driver Manager and integrating Hibernate second level cache for caching the user data.
- Good experience with RDBMS/NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, Graph DB, Cosmos DB etc).
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers, and prepared statements.
- Used Spark Streaming APIs to perform transformations and actions on the fly for building common learner data model which gets the data from Kafka in near real time and persist it to Cassandra.
- Used Drools Engine for writing Business Validation rules.
- Developed UI components using Angular 4&6, dependency Injection, Models, data binding and controllers.
- Hands-on experience on any automation toolchain like Docker/ansible.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Hibernate and developed various business logic and reports using HQL and Hibernate Criteria.
- Implemented Netflix ZUUL API gateway for all the requests from the devices and by registering services to Eureka.
- Configured AWS Elasticsearch and Cloud watch for logging and monitoring instances and application services.
- Good in integrating production grade Node.js applications with REST endpoints and NoSQL/Graph DB engines.
- Used Apache Camel as the integration pattern to communicate between different enterprise components.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in NoSQL database MongoDB.
- Used d3.js for the visualization of the patient admission analysis.
- Implemented Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Deployment and deployed the application on EC2 instance using Docker Container.
- Created EC2 instances and used the public domain to link with Jenkins for integration.
- Used Hazel cast for load balancing, Apache kafka to deploy OSGI bundles and Wix for development.
- Implemented JMS using Apache ActiveMQ for messaging and queues.
- Utilized log4j for logging, debugging and information extracting purposes.
- Worked in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) by conducting regression testing and used JIRA bug tracking tool and Jasper for report generation.
- Participated in the Agile environment according to the Sprint deadlines and meetings.
- Analysis, evaluates, test debug documents and implements moderately complex software applications.
- Implemented the project by using Spring Web MVC module
- Used shell scripts, Elasticsearch, Kibana, pgAdmin3, IntelliJ, and other tools to research and correct problems in an Agile scrum environment.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating lime, and form of desired results.
- Extensive hands-on experience in developing Web Applications and Web Services using technologies such as Java/J2EE, Spring Framework, MVC, RESTful Webservice (Apache CXF), Ajax, jQuery, JSON, ActiveMQ, DB2, MySQL, Eclipse, Maven, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, WebSphere, Tomcat, Exact Target (SaaS) SOAP API, Agile methodology, JIRA, Confluence.
- Providing consulting services to external clients in the areas of SQL & NoSQL databases, Hadoop & AWS cloud architectures.
- Using Angular 6.0 JS factory and services for dependency injection.
- Using Angular 6.0, we created custom directives for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads, etc.)
- Implemented AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation AWS Config, Autos calling, Cloud Front, IAM, S3, R53.
- Providing service discovery for all microservices using Spring Cloud Kubernetes project
- Used Microservice with Spring Boot interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Developed the microservices using Spring Cloud with components of Netflix OSS (Eureka, Zuul, Hystrix, Ribbon, Feign)
- Implemented Common API Gateway for the micro services integrations using Spring API Gateway and Netflix Eureka Framework.
- Involved in creating Performed Installation, Upgration, Patches, Migration, Configured, Troubleshooting, Security, Backup, Disaster Recovery, Performance Monitoring and Fine-tuning on SUN Solaris 10, Systems.
- Designed and implemented over 40 typical web applications using JSP, Ibatis, and Struts.
- I have worked with several diverse technologies, such as Installing and configuring and development for Documentum, Alfresco, J2EE Spring, Apache Tomcat and HTTP servers, Linux, MySQL, Ruby on Rails, FreeMarker, XML, XSD, Google maps, Regular Expressions etc.
- Installed and configured IBM WebSphere Application Server 5.x, JDBC drivers and Servlet engines along with trouble shooting and recovery on AIX, Linux Red hat, SuSE.
- In Scrum, BDD using JBehave/Cucumber was implemented for Early Automation.
- Designed and developed the business logic such as action forms, DAO’s Action classes and O/R mapping using technologies such as spring and hibernate on Grails Framework using Groovy.
- Experiences with development SYBASE stored procedures, triggers, performing, tuning and optimisation, query plans, database modelling.
- Installed fix packs and fixes for IBM WebSphere Application Server and IBM WebSphere Portal Server.
- Used SVN as version control tools to maintain the code repository.
- Deployed the IBIS application using the JBOSS as application server.
Java /J2EE Developer
- Involved in creating design documents for the project using Rational Rose tool, UML and J2EE design patterns.
- Followed MVP design pattern in GWT for implementing the REVEAL application requirements.
- Ajax based calls were used to retrieve the data and presenting the data on the screen.
- Front end screen is developed using smart GWT components and Angular JS.
- Followed DAO design pattern to access the data from data base.
- Designed and implemented internal web services in Python for Reveal application.
- Used Spring AOP for the transaction management and logging.
- Used JPA and hibernate for data persistency.
- Implemented presentation layers using HTML, CSS3.
- Implemented inbuilt services to make AJAX calls to get the server data using Angular JS.
- Developed business layer and controller classes using JSF managed beans and developed XHTML files for the view.
- Design develop and test ESB infrastructure on the JBoss ESB platform.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracking the messages.
- Designed and implemented a reporting system for Reveal application using Grails.
- Used SVN for version control across common source code.
- Used IBM DB2 database for both the applications and involved in creating new tables and writing complex queries.
- Worked on deploying the application in Web sphere server using SCM intranet web application.
- Used IntelliJ Idea for developing REVEAL application.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT.
- Handled production issues and did maintenance of both the applications.
- Created reference architecture and maintained SOA environment.
Key Technologies: Java, JEE (JDK 1.6, Java EE6 CDI (Context Dependency Injection), JPA 2.0 - Java Persistence API with Hibernate), Spring MVC, Java Script, Python, Grails, IBM WebSphere, Angular JS, jQuery, JSP, HTML, XHTML, CSS 3, AJAX, JPA, JSF with Prime Faces, SOA, ESB, JBOSS, Hibernate, Agile, Smart GWT, Web Services -SOAP/REST,IBM DB2, IntelliJ Idea, LOG4J, Eclipse, TOAD, SVN, MAVEN.