- 6 years of experience in I.T. and mobile app development, creating apps for iOS devices, using XCode and iOS SDK with Swift, Objective - C, and Cocoa frameworks.
- Experience in developing and designing User Interface applications, integrated with various database and client-server-based applications in iPad/iPhone application development using Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch frameworks, Core Data, Core Animation, UIKit, and custom controls.
- Frequently working closely in every stage of the SDLC (software development life cycle).
- Proficient in source control with Git/GitHub and frequently uploading personal projects to GitHub. Also proficient in other third-party tools such as Source Tree.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts such as encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism.
- Experience in testing (Jenkins, TestFlight, XCTest) and maintenance of iOS mobile apps both unit testing using XCTest and scenario testing using TestFlight for Apple iOS development and approval in the Apple App Store.
- Eager team player, that always strives to meet all deadlines and assist others as much as possible; adaptability is also a key trait that allows me to flourish in varied environments.
- Participated in Agile development environment with daily scrums and various sprints, calls for status reports, and use of Atlassian software for JIRA and Confluence.
- Knowledgeable of design patterns (façade, builder, observer, abstract factory, etc. as well as architectural patterns (VIPER, MVP, MVVM).
- Have worked with 3rd party frameworks such as AFNetworking, Alamofire, RxSwift, API, and several others; versed in using CocoaPods.
TECHNICAL SKILLS iOS Frameworks: GCD, NSOperations, pLists, Extensions, Protocols, Categories, XCTest, Instruments, PDFKit, MapKit, CoreLocation, Allocations, Accessibility, XCUITest, FireBase, RxSwift, Core Animation, AVFoundation, AVKit, WKWebViews
UI/UX: UIKit, AutoLayout, NSAnchors, NSConstraints, Programmatic UI, SwiftUI, XIBs, Storyboards, Interface Builder
Dependency Management: CocoaPods, Carthage, Swift Package Manager
Web Technology: JSON, XML, HTML5, REST, SOAP, Codable, NSJSONSerialization, URLSession, AlamoFire, GraphQL
Data Persistency: MySQL, CoreData SQL, Realm, UserDefaults, Keychain
Code Management Tools: XCode, Oracle, JGrasp, Visual Studio, Command Line, GIT, SourceTree
App Architecture/Design Patterns: MVC, MVVM, VIPER, Singleton, KVO, Factory, Observer, Delegation, Notifications, Façade, Adapter
Senior iOS Developer
Confidential - New York, NY
- Attended SCRUM meetings with the mobile team to improve collaboration.
- Implemented Picasso for displaying to the UI and light weight image processing
- When working with different device resolutions, I worked on constraints across the board for a seamless UI with AutoLayout for universal constraints.
- Mentored junior developers in Swift by participating in code reviews and helping when needed.
- Used Cocoa framework with CocoaPods as dependency manager for management and installation of external libraries.
- Utilized AVFoundation and AVKit for video processing and displaying videos to the stream.
- Worked closely storing raw video data to the file manager for on-the-go video viewing.
- Large focus on documenting changes between versions and patches.
- Utilized alerts and alert objects to optimize behavior of the app for events like low battery status and network availability.
- Expended unit test coverage to 85% code coverage. Refactored with protocols to optimize for mock dependency injections. handled caching between the network connections in the final build
- Used XCode and Swift for application development.
Senior iOS Mobile Developer
- Worked in XCode using both Swift and Objective C during the development of the application.
- Used the MVVM architectural pattern with Delegation, Observer, and Singleton design patterns
- Designed and implemented CoreData to pre-populate the UI and to create persistent data on user’s device.
- Connection to web service was achieved using GCD. Closure callback methods implemented to handle reception of response, data, error, and load finish.
- Regularly performed code reviews to improve efficiency and eliminate redundancy.
- Achieved Source version control using GitHub
- Used RESTFUL web services which implemented Alamofire networking framework.
- Frequently created code to parse JSON and pList files.
- Worked with MapKit, CoreLocation and MKAnnotations to make UI tweaks on the map view and enhance functionality to get the latitude and longitude co-ordinates.
- Debugged coworker’s code when issues arose to improve smoothness of the iOS devices.
Mobile iOS Software Engineer
Confidential - New York, New York
- Developed iOS client code solutions and delivered on Product Strategy.
- Partnered with other Software Engineers, UX/UI, Quality Engineers, Product Owners/Analysts to deliver high performing quality customer experiences.
- Actively participated in all team code review meetings and contributed clear and concise feedback to ensure that all team commitments are delivered.
- Used XCode to manage files and code in a MVVM format.
- Used well known and understood coding conventions when reviewing code to increase the ease of maintenance and readability.
- Developed and optimized code for new or updated features.
- Remained an active learner in Swift, CocoaPods and XCode throughout the SDLC (Software development life cycle) to increase personal skill.
- Influenced and contributed to group discussions to in corporate a consistent style of coding and readability.
Confidential - Tampa, FL
- Used Git, BitBucket, and JIRA for collaborative work online with remote colleagues.
- Used my extensive knowledge of Firebase, Realm, RxSwift and RxCocoa to improve the infrastructure of the app for customer convenience.
- Installed and worked with different Pod files, Swift Packages and CocoaPods to create interesting and visually pleasing user interfaces.
- Refactored code to work better with new interfaces.
- Worked very well with a team in an Agile environment
- Primarily maintained and overlooked source control and management tools for pushing/pulling data from online repositories.
- Acted as a primary contact and lead support associate for multiple native/responsive mobile modules and processes to resolve technical issues.
- Developed, troubleshooted and fixed Swift/Objective C code.
- Utilized the ability to work independently and in a team throughout the SDLC for the betterment of the project.
iOS Software Developer
Confidential - Seattle, Washington
- I specialized in building, enhancing and iterating the Starbucks App’s user interface
- Partnered closely with the design team and other cross functional members of the team co-create intuitive easy to use app experience for other users and businesses.
- Worked heavily on code optimization with senior team members to grow my skills.
- Debugged and optimized much of the code dealing with the UI.
- Contributed to ongoing conventions in the Swift and XCode format including MVC/MVVM and code reviews.
- Improved app quality with the development of unit and automatic UI tests.
- Utilized education and skills in integrating RESTful APIs, GraphQL, push noti cations and multi-threaded applications.
- Utilized advanced pro ciency with common modern mobile architectural patterns (VIPER, MVVM, MVP) and reactive programming.
iOS Mobile Developer
Confidential - New York, NY
- Designed and developed mobile applications across all iOS devices.
- Prototyped new app features and explored new technologies.
- Utilized Swift and Objective C IDE, XCode, to develop this app along with my team.
- Used acute knowledge of XCode to set constraints and design layout for many different resolutions.
- Used many frameworks which interacted with the web to create a unique experience for the user.
- Used frameworks from iOS (API, unit testing and deployment) primarily in swift.
- Debugged code from colleagues in both Swift and Objective C language.
- Focused on code optimization.