- Over 5 years of professional experience in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) with Strong Object - Oriented Analysis, Designing and Development of Enterprise Web applications using Java/J2EE.
- Developed Enterprise applications using Python, Scala and Java, JSP, Servlets, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Boot, MVC, IOC, AOP, ORM, Security, Zuul, SOAP, REST and Micro Services using IDE’S like Eclipse, RAD and IntelliJ IDEA.
- Strong understanding of Micro services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining.
- Expertise in using different Software Development Methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and TDD.
- Strong Techno-Functional exposure in the development of Client-Server and Distributed Multi - Tier Web applications.
- Expert in Configuration Setup, Customization, Code-Review, Trouble-Shooting and Production Support.
- Proficient in applying design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Observer, Visitor and Data Access Object.
- Implemented Core Java concepts such as AWT, Strings, Struts, JNDI, JDBC, Generics, EJB, Multi-Threading, Data Structures, Swing, JSF, JSTL, Streaming API, Collection Interface and Map Interface etc.
- Good Knowledge on Java 8 new features like Lambda Expressions, Stream API, Functional Interfaces and Filters.
- Experience in working with RDBMS such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL, Sybase and MySQL.
- Experience in Designing and Implementing AWS Solutions using EC2, Lambda, IAM, VPC, RDS, S3, Route53, EBS, ELB, AWS SDK, Athena, CLI, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic cache, Security, Code Deploy, API Gateway and Cloud Formation.
- Good experience on CI/CD using Ansible, ANT and Jenkins on WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Jetty and Tomcat.
- Proficient in deployment using Docker, Kubernetes and configuration management with Chef, Ansible and Puppet.
- Build and Deployed applications using Apache framework tools such as Maven, ANT, Gradle and Hudson.
- Expertise in Testing with JUnit Framework using Mockito, Easy Mock, Spring Junit Runner and JMeter.
- Used testing environments like Junit, Selenium, CURL and Jenkins and used logging tools such as Log4j and Splunk.
- Good experience with building Stream-Processing Systems, Hadoop Map Reduce, Scala, Python, Cassandra, HBase and Spark, Spark Batch Streaming and Spark SQL queries for processing very large amounts of data.
Programming Languages: JAVA, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Cloud: AWS Cloud, Pivot at Cloud Foundry, IBM Bluemix
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, Angular, JQuery, XML, CSS, JSON, AJAX, NodeJS
J2EE Technologies: EJB, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JNDI, JMS
Databases: Oracle, SQL, MySQL, DB2, Mango DB, Cloudant DB, Postgress, MongoDB, Cassandra, Dynamo DB and Couch DB
Frameworks: Structs, Spring, Swagger, Spring Microservices, Spring Boot, Netflix Zuul, Quartz Scheduler, JPA, Hibernate, JPA, DAO
Application/Web servers: IBM WebS phere, Oracle WebLog ie, JB oss, Apache Tomcat
IDE: IBM RAD, STS, RSA, Eclipse, MyEclipse, NetBeans, JBuilder, lnteIIiJ
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, Kanban, Trello, ServiceNow, Rally and RTC
Version Control Systems: SVN, Git, GitHub, Source tree and Bitbucket.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, REST, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC and JAX-RS
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix.
Confidential, Thomasville, NC
- Used Maven build tool to build and deployed application on WebSphere application server using Jenkins.
- Worked with Angular2 to generate various components, routes, services, pipes and structured the application code.
- Used Java8 features in developing the code like Lambda Expressions, Functional Interface, Filter and Stream API.
- Used Executor Service and Thread Pool Executor for Multi-Threading and thread resource pooling.
- Implemented Java2EE components using Spring Boot, MVC, IOC, Transactions and Security modules.
- Configured beans using Spring IOC for dependency injection and back-end logic functionality with Spring AOP concept.
- Implemented Web Service client for the login authentication, credit reports and applicant information using JAX-RS.
- Implemented Microservices using Spring Boot to enabled discovery using Netflix Eureka Server.
- Used MongoDB scripts to insert and update database using aspects like replica sets, shading and document design.
- Used Git as Version Control System and Bitbucket for maintaining and to store and retrieve the Source Code.
- Used Nexus repository for maintaining jars and dependencies and Created CI/CD builds using Jenkins.
- Working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) like S3, EBS, EBS, Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling and Route53.
- Configured AWS IAM roles and Security groups and createdEC2 instances for development, test and production.
- Created Clusters via Kubernetes, worked on services, deployments, labels, health checks by writing YAML files.
- Performed Unit testing on Angular applications using Karma, Jasmine and Selenium WebDriver automation testing.
- Initialized the project and setup the application by coordinating with DEVOP’S, FEDEV and System Integration Teams.
- Designing, Development, JUnit testing and Integration of many components of the applications from end-to-end.
- Used Log4j to log the information and Jira for defect and bug tracking and Confluence for long-term documentation.
Environment: Java 1.8, Git, Spring 4.x, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Angular 2, Spring Boot, Micro-services, JUnit, Cloudera, Athena, Lambda, EC2, S3, Jenkins, Agile (Scrum), AJAX, Docker, Maven, REST Services, JUnit, Mockito, Power Mockito, Jenkins, Agile (Scrum), WebSphere, Sonar Cube, HP fortify, ECL EMMA, Source Tree, Swaggered UI and Maven
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Java J2EE Developer
- Used Agile Methodology - Scrum Meetings, Daily Standups, Grooming, Estimation and Retrospectives in the project.
- Developed the Application User Interface using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Angular Components.
- Experience in working on Python using PyCharm, Shell Scripting and Python fabric for AWS instance provisioning.
- Executed Spark SQL queries to Extract and Transform the source data and load the data into Redshift.
- Developed Responsive Web Applications by integrating with Bootstrap, Angular, jQuery, Ajax and Media Queries.
- Implemented data dependency injection and other dependencies generated using Angular-CLI written in TypeScript.
- Used Router for Deep Linking, Handling Dynamic URL Parameters and Navigation across the Application.
- Developed Client-Side Interface using Components, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux Concept.
- Used Spring Boot, AOP, JTA and Security to develop application with Distributed Transaction Management System.
- Developed the Spring Boot application using Annotation Driven Approach and has set up the Spring Bean Profiling.
- Deployed Spring Boot Micro Services into Cloud/Docker Hub using Open Shift Environment (OSE) as Docker Images.
- Used Sqoop to import data from Oracle to HDFS and Virtualization of data sources using Spark to connect to Oracle.
- Implemented Web Service (REST API) to read the tags from Dynamo DB and tags maps to the files in AWS S3.
- Involved in the Automated Provisioning of AWS Cloud Environment using Code Deploy and Chef for deployments.
- Implemented POM based automation testing framework utilizing Java, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and JUnit.
- Used GitHub as Version Control System for maintaining source code and to store and retrieve the Source Code.
Environment: Java 1.8, AWS SDK, Git, Spring 4.x, Python, REST, jQuery, Chef, HTML5, CSS3, JIRA, Confluence, Dynamo DB, Angular2, Spring Boot, Micro-services, JUnit, Cloudera, Athena, Lambda, EC2, S3, Jenkins, Agile (Scrum), Spark, Scala, Kafka, Eureka, AJAX, Docker and Maven
- Actively participated in the complete life cycle of development, from the Design Phase to Implementation Phase.
- Developed Servlets to handle the requests, perform server-side validation and generate result for user.
- CMP entity beans were used to interact with the persistence layer and EJBSession Beans were used to process requests from the user interface and using JMS template for asynchronous functionality for multiple users.
- Created Online Pdf forms using Adobe LiveCycle ES2 Designer and integrated to Java code.
- Developed the application using Eclipse IDETool and used standard features for Editing, Debugging, Compiling, Formatting, Build Automation and Version Control System in Java to support the user account module.
- Valuable experience with Adobe FlexUI components as well as skinning of Custom Flex components.
- Generated Use Case diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using IBM Rational Rose.
- Created Database Tables, Triggers, Views, Synonyms, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL Procedures, Packages and Functions while developing forms and reports and Optimized queries using Rule and Cost Based approach.
- Used SQL to access data from Microsoft SQL Server database and Used JDBC interface to connect to database.
- Deployed and tested the web application on WebLogic application server and JUnit testing tool to test the code.
- Adhered to best coding standards and run Test Suite to achieve 100% code coverage in testing by using EMMA.