- Total work experience of 13+ years.
- Worked extensively in a position that involves design and development of information systems using Object Oriented Methodologies & Enterprise and Web technologies
- Work experience in on the Content Management Systems and Telecommunication domains
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture.
- Expertize in JAVA/J2EE, SOAP and Restful Web Services, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring WebFlux, GraphQL, EJB and SIP Servlets, DevOps tools, JMS, Application design frameworks and strong Database skills.
- Experience in working with NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Design, Develop and Integrated Aricent Proprietary CPS tools like NDS encryption, TTV MediaPath, FMS, ELEMENTAL VERIMATRIX
- Experience in using Hibernate, Struts and Spring, Spring Boot Framework in designing & developing web applications.
- Leading a team of developers, mentoring & guiding through solution design, technical documentation, code reviews & business understanding.
- Executed multiple software projects for telecommunication end to end using SDLC & Agile methodologies.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self - motivated, quick learner, Team player.
Domain Expertise: Telecom, Content Management Systems
Operating systems: Windows 10/7/2000/NT/95, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris
Languages: JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell script
Web & App Servers: Apache Tomcat, Weblogic
Framework: Spring Boot, Springs, Spring WebFlux, Hibernate,GraphQL,Junit, JPA, JTA, JMS, JSON, EJB, Struts, Apache Camel
Libraries: JAXB, FasterXML, Codehaus, Log4J, Castor, Apache Axis, CXF
IDE: Intellij IDEA, Eclipse, Sprint Tool Suite(STS)
RDBMS: Oracle, MS-SQL, MongoDB, MariaDB
Tools: Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Maven, Activos, GraphQL
Version Control: SVN, CVS, Clear Case,Git
Sr. Java Developer
- Renovated bill change experience by tracking and consolidating all the bill changing events of a bill cycle. And performed segregation based on its types and went through a workflow that includes a series of filters and sorters. A legitimate appearance of the resultant data provided a pleasing experience to the customer. It involved integration of multiple external REST APIs concurrently.
- Worked on developing Restful endpoints to Cache application specific data in in-memory data clusters like Redis and exposed them with Restful endpoints by using Redis Cache.
- Redesigned next bill to provide intuitive experience for the customer. Every details of their estimated bill organised more detailed and structured manner. The new implementation reduced the number navigations and helped the business to reduce the customer complaint calls. It involves complex filtering, sorting and aggregation of next bill data received from Next bill API based on customer type, type of account, number of plans and add on features
- Created a prospect customer solution to attract more customer to join Confidential by show casing latest plan and pricing model with all add on features. The solution enabled a new E-Sim customer to join Confidential with few clicks. It required to integrate with multiple APIs and they are consumed both serial and parallel way based on the type of data it serves
- Designed and implemented Add on restructuring program which involves complex algorithms to process price and promotions associated to each product based on the account types. The objective of this program was to provide easier navigation model and power full rendering experience. This program helped Confidential to attract more customers to these products.
- Provided pushed notifications to the customers by tracking significant events such as bill due date, payment made notifications, bill changed events etc. Designed and implemented Observer as well as State design patterns to provide a solution
- Implemented current bill enhancements which bridges some critical gaps in the previous implementation
- Providing and proposing of better solutions to other programs which is being running in other modules such as accounts, plans and devices.
- Integrated 5G plans to the existing plans
- Involved in business requirement discussions, user stories scope and testing phases of the project.
- Redesigned the NextBill to provide an intuitive experience for the customer. The new implementation reduced the number of navigations and helped the business to reduce the customer complaint calls.
- Worked on Spring Reactive Programming as part of SOE framework.
- Experience in implementing GraphQL for a couple of Apis.
- Experience in using Kibana and Splunk to track logs.
- Requirement analysis, Analyzing business and Technical requirements for the Confidential amp;T software releases from the inception of projects to completion.
- Involved in all phases of application development like gathering and understanding the system requirements, Design, Development.
- Used Spring Boot at back-end which helps to develop application with ease
- Provide the Technical and Design implementation for respective scope items
- Review technical implementation and provide comments for any potential performance issue.
- Interact with clients on the changes implementation, production deployment, integration and implementation.
- Implement cloud based Microservices
- Conducting quality assurance reviews, code inspections, and walkthroughs of development team member’s code, design and test cases.
- Responsible for development, handling, Leading, Training and mentoring of the team members.
- Responsible to provide support post-deployment, for the production issues
- Perform programming and database maintenance activities
- Design and development of Aricent proprietary CPS Tools to enhance CMS System.
- Customizing Content Management systems to support dynamic workflow based on E2E Business requirements.
- Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Installed application on AWSEC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Requirement gathering to understand user requirements to develop CPS Tools.
- Developing the protocol plug-in subsystems for Composition Engine.
- Integrating ACF to the Seachange AssetFlow System.
- Developed the CMS Proxy to support Authentication, Authorization, throttling features using ACF.
- Design and develop Localize feature of Seachange ASF system.
- Responsible for Analyse the issues, Creating FDD, Estimation, Development and product field support activities and Provide Shell/SQL scripts for fixing field issues.
- Design and Implementation of adapters to seamlessly integrate external systems with Assetflow CMS based on E2E business requirements.
- Design and Implementation of proprietary content processing plug-in(CPS Tools) like NDS encryption, ELEMENTAL, VERIMATRIX tool.
- To provide technical support for SeaChange CMS (Content Management System) platforms- AssetFlow.
- Create MOP (Method of procedure), RCA (Root cause analysis) documents, and Technical bulletins for issue reported by Seachange’s customers.
- Integrating, customizing and testing the content processing tools.
Environment: Java/J2EE, AWS, jBPM, Drools, Apache Tomcat, Hibernate, XML, MySQL, SOAP, REST Web services. Windows, Cent OS, Eclipse, Subversion.
- Development and enhancement of session and event based offline charging (Diameter protocol)
- Involved in the development of following features Call Type Service BarringServicingService Call, RejectDT Mobility (IN-BCS SOAP Interface), CallForwarding, CDG,Auto Attendant, Short number dialing,CallTransfer,Click 2 DialCall, Screening functionalities
- Deploying the BCS Voice on OMP platform & Running the load test using pure load.
- Migrating JMS to hazel cast queue for charging queues
- Implementing new features of BCS Voice
- Involved in creating stories and tasks required for each sprint.
- Writing Unit test case & FT test cases using JUnit & Puretest.
Environment: VoIP, IMS, DIAMTER(RF interface), JMS, EJB, JPA, JCA, CVS, Clear Case, Wireshark, Hudson, Sonar, Puretest, pureload, JUnit, JMock, OMP platform, MMAS, Sailfin,Hazel cast, Linux Open Telecom Cluster