- Designed, configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (Amazon SQS, Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon EBS, AWS Lambda and Amazon Cloud Front, ELK, Amazon Route53, Amazon SNS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the AWS stack, focusing on high - availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Expertise in using Spring frameworks for Dependency injection used spring IOC and isolating business logics with audits Spring AOP. Experience in developing and deploying Microservices based on Spring Boot, Spring Security and Spring Cloud. Also implemented Spring JTA for transaction management and Spring JDBC to interact with Databases.
- Good experience in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Microservices architecture using J2EE Web Services based on Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP (JAX-WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Axis and Spring framework, NodeJS (Express JS & Hapi JS).
- Proficient in implementation of spring frameworks like Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring REST, Spring AOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring DAO, Spring Batch.
- Knowledge of implementing MVC architecture on client side using React with redux, React with flux.
- Experience in developing and publishing RESTful web services using Node Js Asynchronous programming and express JS.
- Expertise in the implementation of Core Java SE 8 concepts like Streams API, Lambda functions, Functional programming, Multithreading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Strong experience in working with Relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Apache Cassandra
- Expertise in using Hibernate ORM, iBATIS for implementing persistence context using JPA (Java persistence API) which is a first level cache. In Hibernate implemented second level cache using EH cache.
- Expertise in developing Micro services using Spring Boot and Node JS to build more physically separated modular applications which will improve scalability, Availability, Agility of application.
- Experience in configuring and deploying applications on different application servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss and web servers like Apache HTTP Server, Nginx, Caddy etc.
- Experienced in Blue-Green Deployment Models within AWS Cloud Environment
- Implemented publisher and subscriber model with queues (JMS with active MQS, IBMQ, Kafka).
- Strong working knowledge on deploying the pivotal cloud foundry to deploy PAAS (Platform as a service), IAAS (Infrastructure as a service) and to run own applications.
- Experience in Developing and publishing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP and RESTful Web services. Expertise in generating Rest service templates using the swagger specifications.
- Strong knowledge of writing PL/SQL scripts for executing more than one query at a time. Proficient in creating views for tables, writing stored procedures, writing Triggers.
- Used Docker Container to address every application across the hybrid cloud and Docker for better collaboration and innovation.
- Automated the deployment process by integrating code repository using build pipeline Jenkins, Bamboo and GoCD for continuous deployment.
- Experience in working with various version controlling tools like Git, SVN, Bitbuckets, TFS, CVS and different Project management tools like JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Project.
- Great experience of working with authorization and authentication of web services using OAuth 2.0, and JWT
- Strong Experience Test Driven Development (TDD) using testing frameworks like Junit, Selenium, TestNG, Mockito, Spock, Cucumber, Powermock, MockMvc, etc.
- Experience in using ES2015-to-ES5 transpiler functionality using Babel, TS- transpiler.
- Experienced in working with Webpack in application build and deployment processes.
- Used Kubernetes Linux container for deploying and scaling containerized applications.
- Experience in software configuration management using CVS, SVN and GIT.
- Experience on UI testing with Karma, Jasmine, Protractor for Angular JS and Mocha, Jest, Chai for React.
- Experience in working with JMeter for performance testing and LoadRunner for load testing on microservices.
- Good Knowledge and Experience on implementing Spring Cloud- Netflix OSS Stack for micro services deployment, ZUUL for API Gateway for routing, Hystrix (Circuit Breaker) for latency and fault tolerance and Eureka for service registration.
- Implemented security functionality OAuth 2.0, Spring security, SSL and SiteMinder (SSO), secure authentication with LDAP OAuth2 for generating tokens in the application using Spring Security, JWT for producing tokens.
- Have knowledge on Application monitoring tools like J profiler, New Relic, Dynatrace and Splunk along with Kafka or Splunk agent.
- Strong Knowledge on automated java-based integration testing and behavioral testing of the applications using Selenium and Cucumber respectively.
- Implemented VoiceXML application integrating it with Java and Spring using Rivr.
- Good practical experience with Java-based logging utility i.e. log4J and slf4j.
- Experience in applying JMS (Java Messaging Service) for reliable information exchange between Client and Server using Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ and IBM MQ.
- Good knowledge of Splunk architecture and various components. Expert in Splunk dashboard Development, Configuration and Administration and used Kibana to view using Elastic search (ELK).
- Expertise in implementing the features of ES6 like arrows, modules, block scoping, promises and enhanced object literals.
- Well experienced in developing Dynamic Single Page Application (SPA) using MEAN (MongoDB Express Angular Node) full stack development tool Kit.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, PHP, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Script.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS/CSS3, AJAX, jQuery, Bootstrap, XML, Grunt, Gulp, JSON.
Cloud: AWS EC2, VPC, Route 53, Lambda, S3, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, CloudWatch, CloudFormation AWS Config, S3, Cloud Trail, IAM.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Spring, EJB, JPA, JTA, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, Java 1.8.
Frameworks: Struts 2.0/1.0, Hibernate 4.x/3.x, Spring 3.0, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring Core, JSF, iBATIS, Spring IOC.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss.
Web Services: XSD, WSDL, Apache Axis, SOAP, Restful, GraphQL, JAX RS, JAX WS.
Web Servers: Oracle WebLogic 10.x/9.x, IBM WebSphere 8.x/6.x, Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.x/6.x, JBoss.
Database: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB, DB2.
Messaging: JMS (Java Message Service), IBM MQ, Apache Active MQ, Apache Kafka .
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, OOAD, SCRUM.
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Selenium.
Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, ANT.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux and UNIX.
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT.
IDEs: Eclipse IDE, RAD 6.0/7.0, IntelliJ IDEA, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Visual Studio Code.
Software: Visual Studio, Rational Rose and Microsoft Office.
Full stack Java Developer
- Developed APIs using asynchronous event driven architecture using NodeJS and Express JS, integrated with MongoDB using mongoose connector.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Node.JS and jQuery.
- Maintaining a farm of AWS solution using EC2 instances, ELB's, S3, EBS, Auto Scaling and RDS. Setting up servers through using AWS for deployment or other uses for application.
- Performed application server builds in EC2 environment and monitoring them using Cloud watch.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub.
- Strong experience utilizing Jenkins for enterprise scale infrastructure configuration and application deployments & checking out the code from GIT and use Ant/Maven to build Jar, war and ear artifacts.
- Performed S3 buckets creation, policies and also on the Identity and Access Management (IAM) role based polices and customizing the JSON template.
- Developed key services for authorization and authentication in Node server, where we used LDAP. Later migrated the authentication from LDAP to Ping Access-SSO (Single Sign On) Application.
- NODE PACKAGE MANAGER (NPM) was used to list out the right versions of the packages and their dependencies for the project.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor spring micro services, writing server-side request handling and automated functional test cases to validate UI functionality using Node.js.
- Developed user interface by using React JS, Redux for SPA development and implemented client-side Interface using React JS, next.js with next’s CSS.
- Developed ReactJS/Redux code using functional programming best practices to enable efficient pure function testing.
- Created sessions for Login user and setting session timed out for the entire UI application.
- Strong understanding on client-side application and very good at attaining the architectural design for MVC using directives, promises and pipes.
- Involve in development, design and implementation of the front-end application using HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Bootstrap 4.0.
- Involved in innovation of the current UI to make an implementation under mobile device access using cross platform technologies such as Ionic which helps in improving the business.
- Involved in writing test cases using jasmine-karma, Test Bed and maintained a stable code coverage with maximum threshold.
- Mainly involved in deployment activities CI/CD deployment and familiar with OSE (Open shift origin). Also made changes in Jenkins Files as per the requirement of the pipeline.
- Worked on Kubernetes cluster as a part of deployment activity. Familiar with Open Shift commands mainly for deployment.
- Also created yaml files for using a swagger API within UI. Developed some test suites for Automation testing using Selenium.
- Involved in webservices design and development. Responsible for creating and consuming web services using REST and XML.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Implemented transaction management using Spring AOP and used Spring Aspects for implementing logging functionalities.
- Worked in integrating JMS with SPRING BOOT by providing an instance which is embed with Active MQ.
- Worked on a project which handles searching algorithms using Elastic Search which is mainly used for pulling analytics related information using the keywords entered by the end user.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RESTful web services using OAUTH 2.0.
- Integrated the ORM Object Relational Mapping tool hibernate to the spring using Spring ORM in our app and used spring transaction API for database related transactions.
- Configured JPA to use Hibernate as ORM tool.
- Extensively used Spring IOC configured Application Context files and performed database object mapping using Hibernate annotations.
- Spring/Hibernate API and Spring/Hibernate annotations. Extensively used Hibernate QL.
- Created persistence layer using Hibernate for sending and retrieving data from the database.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures.
- Written Stored Procedures using PL/SQL and functions and procedure for common utilities using Oracle11g and MySQL.
- Developed and configured JMS components in WebLogic Application Server.
- Developed test cases for each component in different panels using Junit, reported and deployed using Jenkins.
- Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Designed and developed the framework to consume web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances.
- Used Docker Container to address every application across the hybrid cloud and Docker for better collaboration and innovation.
- Used Dynamo DB, SQS for message queueing, RDS for setting relational database in cloud and AWS Lambda for server less program functions.
- Project code build is done using MAVEN tool and used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker and Jenkins to deploy this application.
- Implemented blue-green deployment process in PCF to achieve zero downtime when deploying new versions of applications.
- Used Splunk to create charts for the log data and analyze log data to know customer expectations.
- Configured AWS EC2 instances, domain mapping via Route53.
Full stack Java Developer
- Involved in developing user interface with HTML5, CSS3, SAAS, JSON, AJAX, Next JS, Type script, Es6, angular 7.0 and on server-side Technology with Node JS.
- Implementation of the design wireframe using Angular 6 and creating services and exposing it to the backend which runs on Spring Boot. Here we also have another layer that makes use of NodeJS mainly used for authentication, authorization and session maintenance.
- Developed a custom logging microservice using the technologies Angular 6, Node js and Oracle DB which can be Integrated into the existing application modules to log all the actions performed on the files like Approve, Cancel, Export etc.
- Designed and developed the ETL(Extraction Transformation and Loading) solution using the request module and the Oauth 2.0 protocol in node JS.
- Utilised node-jsonwebtoken module to digitally sign and verify the tokens for API authentication mechanism.
- Developed UI application initially using Angular 4.0 and made use of customized components.
- Used RxJS 6 of Angular 6 with the new methods and the new importing style according to the package structure change in Angular 6.
- Implemented customer side validations using Angular 7.0 and created services on UI for storing and retrieving data from UI to the backend.
- Performed migration of the project converting angular components and updating router Modules. Implemented the complete set up with configuration file changes from Angular 4,6,7 to Angular 8.
- Performed several Axios service calls like GET and POST to make REST service calls.
- Built cloud Microservices and implemented backend using Spring Boot and Angular 7.0.
- Written calls using Fetch API for fetching JSON data.
- Experienced in working with Redux and Alt JS architecture.
- Used complete annotation driven approach to develop the application using Spring Boot and was involved in setting up the Spring bean profiling.
- Worked with Spring Boot for automatic configuration and starter for Maven configuration and performed metrics and externalized configuration.
- Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring Boot and Apache CXF framework.
- Worked with Microservice architecture using Spring Boot to modularized code and implemented Rest API’s using Spring Rest and integrated Swagger API for documentation.
- Worked with JAVA8 features like Functional Interfaces, Stream API for Bulk Data Operations, Time API, Transaction Management, Concurrency API, Collection API, Calendar API.
- Deployed our Application on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) which is used to reduce the development overhead by providing a ready to use platform.
- Deployed and Monitored Micro Services Using Spring Cloud Foundry Managed Domains and Routes with the Spring Cloud Service Registry.
- Implemented Spring Cloud Config Server for externalized configuration for microservice applications.
- Implemented Spring Netflix ZUUL API gateway and Eureka service registry for reverse proxy and Dynamic service discovery of API's.
- Used Apache Kafka in cluster as messaging system between the APIs and microservices and worked on Splunk search processing language (SPL) queries, reports, dashboard and logging using Log4J.
- Implemented Spring Circuit breaker pattern, integrated Hystrix dashboard to monitor Spring microservices.
- Implemented NoSQL database like Cassandra to store key values, for data analytics and also as a Database for this project.
- Worked on Docker hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations.
- Developed interactive voice response application using VoiceXML using Rivr library to manage customer call flows.
- Used Kubernetes to create new cluster and container management tool.
- Implemented a metrics collection mechanism for the server by utilizing Apache Kafka to stream server-side events.
- Implemented Redis cache for in-memory data clusters and retrieving data through Redis cache to speed up the REST services response time.
- Worked with Web pack for bundling application source code in convenient chunks and for loading that code from a server into a browser.
- Adopted JMS API to setup mail notification upon the success or failure when the backend processes are completed and to send mail notifications regarding any system related problems.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RESTful web services using OAUTH2.0 .
Environment: Hapi JS, Node JS, Web pack, ECMA6, Spring Boot, Hystrix, Netflix ZUUL, Micro services architecture, Docker, Jenkins, Cassandra DB, OAUTH, Apache Kafka, Splunk, PCF, Swagger, Webpack, Maven.
Full stack Java Developer
- Implemented Angular two-way binding and the search functionality for Internal Application using Angular JS.
- Extensively used http service to make AJAX calls and consume JSON responses across numerous services.
- Involved in writing Promises and call back function in Node Js to build microservices using Hapi.JS.
- Involved in implementing the complete Application in the in-build SOA Architecture with Angular js.
- Created a demo website running on Node.js, using the Express framework, Jade, Angular js for front end MVC/templating.
- Configured Express JS node HTTP framework to set up middle-wares to respond to HTTP requests and used its front-end tooling like web packs, starter packs, boiler plates efficiently.
- Enhanced the existing application utilizing Angular JS, created HTML navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items change dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Utilizing new commands provided by angular CLI 6 like ng update, ng add and implemented the multiple project support with angular.json provided in Angular 6.
- Made use of Reactive Forms using Angular 6where most of the validation is done using component rather than using template-driven which provides in HTML.
- Automated different Unit Test Cases using Jasmine and Karma Testing Frameworks on Angular.
- Implemented REST web service calls using JSON, JAXRS formats provided to be integrated on the front end.
- Worked with OpenShift for Platform as a service with configuration management.
- Created both xml and java configuration files for setting up Apache CXF as JAX-RS runtime, Spring Data and Spring JDBC template technologies.
- Used ORM tool Hibernate along with Spring framework to deal with database operations.
- Developed POJO classes and written Hibernate query language (HQL) queries.
- Implemented logging using log4j and Spring AOP and used Junit for testing.
- Used Spring JTA Transaction manager to remove the dependencies on the container.
- Implemented business layer of the application using Spring AOP, Spring IOC.
- Used Hibernate mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the Oracle database.
- Used Hibernate's EHcache to store/get data based on object key. Used @Cacheable and @Cacheput to manage Ehcache storage.
- Involved in bug fixing during the System testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing using JIRA, deploying the applications and binding third party services like App Dynamics on Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
- Documented the RESTAPI's using Swagger API for briefing the services involved in the application.
- Implemented the function to send and receive AMQP messages on RabbitMQ synchronously and asynchronously and send JMS message on the edge device.
- Developed test driven development code using JUnit and Mockito framework.
- Used Karma Test runner and Jasmine Testing frameworks for frontend.
Environment: Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring REST, Spring IOC, Hibernate, Angular JS, AJAX, HTML,CSS, JSON, Junit, Mockito, Selenium, Cucumber, MySQL 5.6, AWS, RabbitMQ, SOA architecture, Swagger
Full stack Java Developer
- Used Backbone JS to utilize its rendering functions and create controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Created responsive UI modules using Backbone JS with hard coded dependency of Underscore JS in combination with Handlebar JS for templating.
- Defined and developed the application’s presentation layer using HTML, CSS, and jQuery. Used jQuery for creating different menus and dialog boxes and used different jQuery plugins for calendar, calculator, and printing options.
- Implemented various cross-project functionalities using Spring AOP and implemented transaction management using Spring AOP and used Spring Aspects for implementing logging functionalities.
- Implemented Web service calls using SOAP (JAX-WS frameworks) to provide significant pre-build extensibility in the form of the WS* standards.
- Created WSDL (Web Services Description Language) document for client application web services. Developed SOAP web services (JAX-WS) for sending and getting data from different applications WSDL generation and exposed the service at server-side over the Internet
- Implemented persistence layer with iBATIS ORM.
- Extensively involved in writing code by using Java Collections like LinkedList, Queues, HashSet and etc., Worked on the Java Collections API for handling the data objects between the business layers and the front end.
- Involved in writing Multi-Threading Synchronization concepts in Java.
- Developed back-end PL/SQL packages, UNIX shell scripts for data migration and batch processing.
- Created and customized UNIX shell scripts for automating regular maintenance and batch jobs.
- Used ANT for automated build and deployment on IBM WebSphere.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Backbone JS, Handlebar JS, jQuery, IBM WebSphere, Spring AOP, Java Collections, Multi-Threading, UNIX, iBATIS, SOAP, UNIX.
- Developed application based on Monolithic Architecture using Model View Controller (MVC) concepts.
- Implemented forms and action classes for the application using EJB and Struts Framework.
- Developed EJB deployment descriptor using XML and used Jakarta XML Binding (JAXB) components for transferring the objects between the application and the database.
- Functionalities like auto completion of forms and user validation are implemented using jQuery.
- Used Multithreading concept to post data from files to tables involving transformation of file from one format to another.
- Developed dynamic web pages using JSP and used Struts Validation framework to perform input validation.
- Configured Struts-config.xml, Tiles-def.xml and various properties files provided by Struts Framework for the implementation module.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural pattern using STRUTS 2.x framework.
- Implemented POJO based action by STRUTS and also utilized various Tag Support given by the STRUTS 2.x.
- Implemented interceptor which is invoked during preprocessing and post processing of a request in STRUTS 2.x.
- Data was converted into JSON using JSP tags.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, Hibernate, Core Java such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, Collections, etc. in application. Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using the ORM framework in Hibernate. Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, and Production of the Application and develop UML diagrams
- Worked on Restful web services which enforced a stateless client server and support JSON (few changes from SOAP to RESTFUL Technology) Involved in detailed analysis based on the requirement documents.
- Created Restful Web service for updating customer data from sent from external systems.
- Implemented OGNL (Object Graph Navigation Language) of STRUTS 2.x to simplify the accessibility of data stored in the ActionContext.
- Build PL/SQL functions, stored procedures, views and configured Oracle Database 10g with JDBC data source with connection pooling enabled.
- Performance tuning of JVM heap size, garbage collections, java stack and Native thread & production performance.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for maintaining current and historical versions of source code, web pages and documentation.
- Used ClearCase for source code maintenance.
- Developed Ant scripts and developed builds using Apache ANT.
- Used Log4J to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.