- 7+ Years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Maintenance and Testing using various methodologies using MuleSoft ESB and Java/J2EE experience in integration.
- Mule ESB experience with implementing service - oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mule Server.
- Implemented Mule flows for different modules, which process files and emails from different systems. Developed Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous mule flows.
- Experience working with GitHub, Bit bucket and VSTS.
- Developed application in Anypoint studio and used RAML 1.0, 0.8 for generating Raml files.
- Participated in deployment of Mule ESB applications using Cloud Hub and Strong experience in Integration using Mule ESB in integrating various third-party solutions.
- Experience with Collibra API and Collibra Connect/Mulesoft and implemented integrations between Collibra and adjacent platforms (build custom connectors).
- Worked on implementation and monitoring data governance policies.
- Strong application integration experience using MuleESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, AnypointMQ, JMS.
- Developed interfaces between Sales Force, REST and SOAP web-services.
- Experienced in Rest Web Service development for both XML and JSON datatypes.
- Possess fair knowledge on SOA and REST architectural style and design principles. Created Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment, and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Deployed web services are tested using SOAPUI tool and Extensively used data weave expressions for transformations in Data weave.
- Used Mule Data Mapper, Custom transformers for mapping flat file structures to Sales force interface structures.
- Used Database & Sales force Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Worked on XML technologies like XML,XSD and Web Services - RESTful and SOAP.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work in team/independently and adapt quickly to new and emerging technologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Support of Web based applications. Experience in creating MUnit Tests.
- Participated in weekly technical discussions and collaborate with other researchers and developers to brainstorm ideas for high quality, state of the art solutions for application security architecture.
- Develop code for obtaining bean references in Spring IOC framework. Focused primarily on the MVC components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver. Involved in the integration of Spring for implementing Dependency Injection.
- Knowledge in REST/SOAP web service creation and consumption using Anypoint Platform.
- Hands on experience in using different IDE’s ECLIPSE, IntelliJ, VisualStudio, AnyPointStudio.
Programming Languages: Java, C#, SQL
Core Java Concepts: Collections, Generics, Multithreading, Serialization, Exception Handling.
Design and Modeling: Microsoft Visio
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, REST
Web Application Servers: Apache Tomcat
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7, MAC
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2010/2008
Messaging Systems: JMS, VM Queues
XML technologies: XML, XSD
Protocols: SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, REST
SVN Tools: GIT, Bit Bucket
ESB: Mule ESB, MuleSoft
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Sr. Mulesoft Developer
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, analysis, design, and development of the project
- Executed the development process using Agile methodology, which included iterative application development, monthly Sprints, stand up meetings, sessions, elaboration sessions and customer reporting
- Experience in designing and developing Mule ESB flows with connectors, java transformers and java components
- Designed UML diagrams like Use case, Class and Activity diagram based on the requirements gathered.
- Provide support in build, configuration management, deployment of algorithms and workflows developed by the team.
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based API’s and used various transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and had implemented the custom transformations.
- Created and consumed soap and REST services and used MULE ESB to route various calls to do validation of service input and to handle exceptions.
- Implemented Collibra Dworkflows with workflow forms to enable data management capabilities.
- Involved in Design, development, unit testing, and validation support of Metadata import and export jobs and creation of data governance reporting.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing.
- Worked on the Mule API Gateway for the application of policies to API as well for managing the security. Also worked with the Proxy settings using the API Gateway for the API’s.
- Created MuleESB flows using Anypoint Studio, perform payload transformation & develop middleware frameworks for routing the messages to appropriate systems using Data Weave extensively to do data transformations along with custom Java Classes.
- Working on Mule connectors like File, Database, JMS, HTTP consumer and provider.
- Troubleshooting in different situations of deployments and even in outage of applications, Good experience in operations and production server issues.
- Working on transformation tools like Data Weave and experience in dealing XML, JSON format conversions.
- Working on custom validators and dealing with exception handling.
- Working on splitters and choice routers and worked on MUNITS .
- Used DataMapper as well as DataWeave for data transformations and data validations within flows & sub flows.
- Implemented synchronous and Asynchronous messaging scopes using ActiveMQ in Mule.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from ActiveMQ topics and queues, some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Involved in Developing the application using IntelliJ and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, accessor code generation, and version control ( GIT ).
- Developed interfaces between SAP , Sales Force, REST and SOAP web-services. Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB .
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing Http , File system and SFTP transports.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows, transformers, filtering, and Security of Mule Flows.
- Created Request & Response transformers, Custom Components & configured them in Mule-config.xml.
- Involved in writing SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views for Oracle database, mapping done through Hibernate.
- Extensively used Mule components that includes File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Developed RESTful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture
- Deployed Mule ESB applications into MMC (Mule Management Console and used MUnit to validate mule flows.
Environment: MuleSoft Anypoint Studio, IntelliJ, Any Point Platform, RAML, C#, Connectors, APIKIT Router, Data weave, SQL Server. Java 1.6, Any point studio, SOAP, REST, OAuth, DataWeave, DataMapper, MUnit, MuleSoft Flow development, Sales force, GitHub, CloudHub, Mule standalone server, ActiveMQ, RAML, JSON, MUnit, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Log4j, JUnit, WSDL.
- Followed the guidelines of Agile methodologies of SDLC for project management. Involved in requirements gathering, analysis of existing Design Documents, planning, Development and Testing of the application.
- Involved in complete life cycle development using Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Created Mule flows using DB Connectors and SFDC , Using Salesforce (SFDC) connectors to upsert data into SFDC.
- Worked with Mule Any point API Platform on designing the RAML for implementing REST API's and used API Gateway as a proxy service.
- Implemented Security Mechanisms like Security Certificates, Key Exchange, Encryption, Description, encoding and decoding
- Exposed RESTful web services in Mule and invoked them using Postman.
- Consumed SOAP Web Services using WSDL Files and transformed them into appropriate format.
- Experience with Any Point Partner Manager (APM) to Configure Trading Partners & Monitor B2B Transactions.
- Created Mule ESB flows using Any point Studio, performed payload transformation & developed middleware frameworks for routing the messages to appropriate systems.
- Create batch processing for performing ETL operations from Salesforce to downstream systems.
- Used ActiveMQ for messaging service in the applications.
- Used MULE Batch Processing to process records from Database.
- Utilized various connectors such as FTP, HTTP, File, SMTP, SFTP, Servlet, Quartz, and Database in different workflows.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the MUnit Test cases for the flows and did the logging and alerting as well.
- Written Jenkins scripts for automated deployment and to prepare the build of the entire application and deployed in cloud hub.
- Implemented choice, global, custom exception handling mechanisms based on the business requirement in Mule ESB.
- Experience in MuleSoft Anypoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in documenting and designing REST API's using RAML File.
- Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Developed a RAML based REST web services API's using Mule ESB. Used Mule ESB to route various service calls, to do validation of service input and to handle exceptions.
- Have written MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
- Extensively used Mule Debugger to debug the XML Flows and wrote Munit Test Cases using features like mocking, verify call, and assert conditions based different sets of data.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Continuous Development.
Environment: Mule soft Any Point Studio, GitHub, Eclipse, JUnit, GitHub, Eclipse, JUnit, Cloud hub, Any Point Platform, RAML, Connectors, APIKIT Router, MuleSoft Flow development, Data mapper, Data weave, Sales Force, Windows 2003, SQL and MSSQL.
- Involved in creation of Low-Level Design including sequence diagrams and class diagrams to comprehend the existing architecture.
- Participated in AGILE scrum meetings.
- Worked in Agile team in 2-week sprints to rapidly develop output to partners and incorporating feedback with product owners.
- Working with Business team to analyze project scope, create requirement stories and determine priorities.
- Analysis of the requirement stories. Design Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Prioritization and delegation of daily development tasks to offshore and onshore team members through the life cycle of the project.
- Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IOC framework.
- Developed the application using Eclipse3.4 as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, accessor code generation, and version control (SVN).
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using Spring MVC to extract client related data from databases and SOAPUI tool is used for testing Restful API web services.
- Used an Agile model of development life cycle (SCRUM).
- Configured JDBC and LDAP security in the application server. Developed LDAP server configuration file to enable encryption support for password storage.
- Tested the Web services using SOAP UI and by writing Web service client in Java for transmitting the offender's information in XML data using the WSDL provided.
- Wrote complex SQLs for creating, retrieving, updating, and deleting data in oracle database. Developed store procedures and complex queries using tool called PL/SQL developer.
- Created MQ queue managers, queues, channels, and listeners to communicate with other applications.
- Involved in the creation of exhaustive JUnit Unit Test Cases for each java class that is being developed for this application using a mocking framework Mockito using Test Driven Development (TDD) technique.
- Analyzed business requirements, Software requirement specifications to create test plan and test cases.
- Experience in preparing Test Plan and Test cases.
- Responsible for attending the daily meeting regarding the status of the Application on daily basis in the Agile Environment.
- Developed various Test Procedures by understanding the Business Requirements.
- Have involved testing of different components like firewall, antivirus, intrusion prevention, network threat protection.
- Involved in Installation, Functional, Integration, System and Regression testing and involved in smoke testing to verify the testability of the build.
- Participating in all aspects of product testing, including test plan development, execution, and delivery of well-tested solutions with short time to release
- Independently analyzes issues, recommends software changes and writes detailed bug reports. Creates and maintains ownership of test cases and test results throughout SDLC
- Provides the highest level of customer service to customers, whether these are current or prospective clients of the Company, vendors, staff, business partners or visitors
- Found high severity defects during test case execution and through ad-hoc testing.
- Executed test cases manually to check GUI and Functional features of the application.
- Work with development team to create test plans for enhancements and fixes on applications
- Mitigate risks to Business through timely and precise execution of manual/automated test scripts under moderate supervision
- Responsible for specific testing phase (Performance / Automation)
- Produce test results/screenshots & upload to Test Director/Quality Centre
- Develop and execute formal test plans within budget and schedule constraints
- Perform functional and technical test execution activities in the project
- Document software product defects and track it to closure