- 7 years of professional experience and latest 6 years of android development experience.
- Knowledge and exposure to full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including design, data modeling, software implementation, and documentation.
- Experience in various methodologies like of SDLC like Agile development and Waterfall development including design, data modeling, software implementation, and documentation.
- Developed multiple android application in different types of version from Android 3.0 to Android 9.0.
- Experience in Android application development, testing and deployment in industry specific applications
- Proficient with common Android framework APIs (Email, Web View, Google Maps, Telephony API, Camera, Contact Manager)
- Working knowledge of graphic design, audio and video features and handling various kinds of media using Photoshop, Flash.
- Experience in using Storage options in Android like Shared Preferences.
- Experience in using various android components, Activities, Services, Broadcast Receivers and content providers.
- Developed user interface with features like camera integration and barcode scanner.
- Expertise in Design Patterns (Singleton, Factory, Builder Pattern and Facade)
- Experience in using Kotlin for application development.
- Highly proficient in system analysis, design, development, debugging and testing.
- Android multi device developer able to work on Phones, Tablets, TV Sticks and Smartwatches.
- Proficiency working with Java alongside multithreading, collections and generics.
- Experience in using Storage options in Android like Shared Preferences.
- Worked independently in Eclipse with Java on the implementation of the native application for Android involving SDKs Android.
- Expertise in using Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Experience in implementing native libraries in application by using Android SDK, Android Studio and Android NDK.
- Strong Experience with core Java, native Android development and SDK
- Knowledge of Native android application development using JNI.
- Hands on experience with MVVM and MVP architectural patterns.
- Good working experience on various frameworks including MVC Framework (Struts) & SPRING MVC Framework.
- Proficiency implementing and migrating Android applications to a cleaner architecture MVP for maintainability and testability purposes.
- Good understanding of SOAP, Web Services, XML Parsing and JSON.
- Developed custom integrations between Devops server tools (enterprise Java, Spring framework plugins.)
- Good experience in Android Dependency Injection Framework, JNI, AWS IoT, NDK, and Android Accessibility.
- Good experience on working with Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access management, AWS Cloud Watch, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front.
- Experience using OAuth token for http Communication to access Translate APIs.
- Built web applications using different technologies like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Spring, Angular JS and Hadoop.
- Proficiency working with Firebase for Analytics, Push Notifications, Real Time Database and Authentication.
- Experienced in implementing Struts, Spring boot, JSF, AJAX frameworks.
- Experience in the use of CSS, XML, and Angular 2/3/4/5/6,Angular JS
- Experience with message brokers like RabbitMQ, & Apache Kafka
- Experienced in working with SOAP and REST web services
- Strong Experience with core Java, native Android development SDK and dealing with both SOAP as well as REST based web services.
- Integrated Google play services and 3rd party APIs (Localytics, AWS) within Android applications.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
- Setting up AWS Oracle RDS databases for new project, use data pump to migrate data to Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Experience with GIT, JIRA, Sonar, Maven, Jenkins tools.
- Experience in using third party libraries and GitHub.
- Experience implementing data binding and MVVM pattern both in native Android as in Xamarin.Forms.
- Experience in data storage in MYSQL server.
- Extensively used JUnit/Mockito and developed JUnit tests classes.
- Worked on JUnit, and used JSON testing framework and data interchange in Java and few databases like SQLite, MySQL.
- In - depth knowledge in database development using SQLite, SQL Server, Oracle 9i/10g.
- Worked extensively on various Testing platforms like JUnit and Espresso.
- Experienced in using debugging tools like Logcat, Log Viewer, ADB, fastboot and Hcidump, Buganizer .
- Passionate on learning and exploring new skills and strong willingness to learn new technologies.
Android App Mobile Development: Android SDK, Recycler View, List view, SQLite, JNI, Notification Manager, Contacts, Content Provider, Kotlin, DDMS, Location, Map, Android NDK, BLE, HTTP Client, GSON, JSON based Web Services, Camera API, Facebook API, Firebase.
Debugging and Testing Tools: DDMS, Logcat. JUnit, Robotium and Espresso
Markup Languages: HTML/HTML5, CSS3, XHTML and XML, JSON.
IDE’S: Eclipse, Android Eclipse IDE (ADT), Android Studio, IntelliJ IDE, Net Beans.
Web Services& Parsing Techniques: SOAP, REST, JSON, GSON, DOM, SAX, Volley API, and Retrofit API.
Version Controls: Subversion, Git, CVS.
Databases: SQLite, Oracle, MySQL, PLSQL.
Testing Tools & Frameworks: Junit, Espresso, UI Automator, Robotium, Appium
Cloud Computing: Amazon Web Services, Azure
OS: Linux/Unix, Windows, Android, Mac OS
ANDROID MOBILE DEVELOPER
- Worked in different phases of project life cycle like design, development and testing of application for Android mobile devices.
- Developed App screens and its workflow using Activity and Fragments associated with view groups, using views such as Recycler Views and Scroll Views.
- Solid background in Android UI, Android SDK, Android design patterns.
- Used Android NDK to create the library files to be used by Services.
- Worked on Cloud interface, Bluetooth, sensors, and REST web services.
- Designed the screens using MVVM pattern for the application with Eclipse IDE.
- Involved in requirement gathering and designing of the application
- Responsible for developing the Android UI layouts.
- Upgraded the application with Android 10 & 11
- Used Android Kotlin integrated Push Notifications to notify user updates for Account information.
- Created custom Views, such as List Items, Date/Time Pickers, Complex Radio and Image Buttons, as well as custom List View Adapters.
- Implemented intents for navigating to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Used Android services to deal with Bluetooth communication.
- Utilized tools such as Gradle to streamline build automation and testing.
- Deploying app into AWS Virtual Private Cloud(VPC) by creating EC2 instance.
- Embedded Google Maps API, GPS Location Data into app with zooming controls.
- Developed custom Java and Kotlin UI libraries for use by third-party apps.
- Integrated the Payment Gateway in the app for processing Credit Card Payments.
- Worked with React Native to build mobile applications using Java Script.
- Worked on cross platform Xamarin forms for developing web application on mobile.
- Implemented the caching mechanism in Hibernate to load data from Oracle database.
- Developed the application under J2EE Architecture using Spring, Hibernate, Servlets and JSP
- Set up JBoss Server, Configured MySQL Cluster in Linux OS and installed OpenCall XDMS.
- Developed Hybrid Mobile Application for Android using Angular 6, typescript, HTML 5 and CSS
- Development of pages using HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, AngularJS.
- Used Bluetooth sockets to exchange reports between Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular 5 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script
- Have knowledge on Kibana and Elastic search to identify the Kafka message failure scenarios.
- Support in Back end development with Node js and part of exposing RESTful APIs.
- Consumed Google fused API’s to calculate the distance between two locations and google maps to display the pickup point and drop point.
- Used Kotlin as a interoperable language with Java.
- Using AWS OTA Server for auto build release and Jenkins for continuous integration (CI).
- Working with AWS tools like Jenkins for CI, SonarQube for Code quality checking etc.
- Beacon Integration with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) support.
- Worked Extensively with Angular 6 CLI for creating components, services, pipes, and directives.
- Consumed REST services to retrieve the data using AngularJS.
- Developed unit tests and UI tests using JUnit, Mockito, Espresso, Robotium respectively.
- Responsible for Peer Code Review, Defect Resolutions
- Performed on device debugging using ADB and tested application in both emulator and device.
- Used GIT for code repository and maintaining current versions of the source code
Environment: Android SDK, Android10 & 11, Eclipse IDE, Java, Gradle, Dagger 2, React Native, Android API's, Retrofit, Android NDK, RX Java, Bluetooth, OAuth 2.0, Kotlin, Android design library, Kafka, AWS, Angular 6 Jenkins, JUnit, JDK, XML, JSON, HTML, CSS, MySQL, Hibernate, GPS service, Git, Espresso.
Senior Android Developer
- Utilized advanced functions of the android software development kit (SDK) in order to optimize the flexibility of apps to different mobile devices.
- Involved in prototyping, analysis, specification, design, and implementation phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Designed and developed User Interface with all Material design guidelines and patterns provided by Google Android.
- Working on multiple (US, UK, Germany, Italy, France) Android and IOS E-Commerce applications.
- Analyzes and finds the root cause of crashes and customer issues.
- Prepare Data flow and implement core business logic on Node JS
- Finding the application user engagement, Network insights and crash trends using third party tool like Apteligent.
- Used Android SDK and Eclipse IDE for development.
- Design, development and review of API using Node.js
- Worked with the Android SDK, and implemented Android Bluetooth and Location Connectivity components.
- Worked on Building and Deploying the Azure Mobile Apps Backend by using base controllers as “TableController”
- Implemented native libraries in application by using Android SDK and Android NDK.
- Used multi-threading to implement parallel processing.
- Working on Android production defects.
- Upgraded the application with Android 9.0 PIE
- Developed applications using a combination of Java with Android SDK, and Java.
- Working on MVP architectural design pattern.
- Working on migrating current java code to Kotlin .
- Using Kotlin extensions to work with views from the UI.
- Worked with Angular 4 with Spring Boot to developed communication pages for Mobile application.
- Created directory structure flow using UNIX to receive and send data to internal and external systems
- Used Gradle for compile, build and package the app.
- Writing PL/SQL Queries to get schedule of policy payment and defaults.
- Worked with Xamarin.Android to implementing its UI controllers.
- Working on Linear layouts, Relative layouts, Frame layouts, Recycle view adaptors and Fragments.
- Developed the user interface presentation screens using HTML, XML, CSS
- Worked with Dagger 2 for dependency injection to develop clean, maintainable code.
- Implemented back-end integration to MySQL database server using Spring JPA plugin.
- Used JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various Queries.
- Used Android to realize camera/video application, familiar with RESTful webservice and http connection’s, liking JSON, HttpClient.
- Developed mobile application pages using Xamarin forms with MVVM pattern.
- Used the Wi-Fi Manager of the Android API to establish the connections between client and server.
- Developed many Java Interfaces to integrate the Web Services with the database transaction tables.
- Implemented application-level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Developed Azure Active Directory - Custom Authentication for identified securely.
- Experience in developing web services for production systems using SOAP and WSDL.
- Has worked on continuous integration automation server like Jenkins to build and test the app and check updates in the source control system.
- Have knowledge on partition of Kafka messages and setting up the replication factors in Kafka Cluster.
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Struts, Spring, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Used Retrofit for establishing network connections.
- Used Bugzilla for tracking project.
- Implemented log-in authentication in oauth2 using Spring Security integration.
- Worked on ADB command line tool for installing and debugging by connecting various devices.
- Used OAuth token for http Communication to access Translate APIs.
- Test and error logging on different version and devices of Android.
- Worked on local unit testing and Integration testing with Espresso.
- Performed Unit testing on the various modules/functions to ensure that the output is as expected.
- Using GIT and Bitbucket for code repository and maintaining current and historical versions of the source code.
Environment: Java, Android 9.0, Android SDK, Android Studio 3.1, JIRA, Bitbucket, JIRA, Apteligent, Splunk, Kotlin, Spring, Azure, Espresso, Xamarin, JSON, Restful, MySQL, Gradle, HTML, CSS, Dagger 2, OAuth, Struts, Spring.
- Responsible for design of user interface using various custom layouts, buttons, dialog boxes, alert boxes, edit boxes.
- Involved in various phases of the SDLC of the Mobile Application, and worked with a Scrum team in a fast-paced agile environment
- Implemented the app’s features such as displaying daily news, sending push notifications, offline news access, among others
- Worked on activities to display daily news offered by the App and used menus to display news sections.
- Upgraded the application layout to support Android 7.0 Nougat
- Used Java to write business logic and Implemented the MVVM design pattern used to design UI. Developed sections of the application which provides multi activities, Custom Adapters, Images, WebView, Text Views among others.
- Created Rest API for this app using NodeJS and MongoDB.
- Used Client side MVC frameworks like AngularJs for Single Page Application (SPA) developments.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Used spring framework features like Spring IOC, Spring AOP and Spring Batch.
- Consumed REST based web services with JSON data.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Involved in development of various micro services using Apache Kafka, Spring Boot, Postgress SQL.
- Involved in the implementation of connectivity frameworks like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, NFC, etc.
- Migrated some modules to KOTLIN from Java.
- Built application using MAVEN and used Log4J to generate log files for the application.
- Improve user experience by filtering and recording all logs from the data pipeline including RXLogger, Kafka.
- Consumed SOAP and REST Web Services to retrieve the information from the back end.
- Involved in working with Location Manager and Restful Web service with JSON.
- Developed new user -facing features using React.JS.
- Used MySQL as backend Database.
- Debugging and problem-solving skills with Eclipse, Android Studio.
- Developed Junit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Used JUnit, Mockito and Android Espresso for unit and instrumentation testing.
Environment: JAVA, Android SDK, Android NDK, Eclipse IDE, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, React Js, MY SQL, Kotlin, JSON, Angular4, Android Nougat, Eclipse, Maven, Mockito, Kafka, Bluetooth, Amazon Lambda, Spring IOC, Spring AOP and Spring Batch, JUNIT.