- Having 8+years of extensive IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Development, Design, Analysis, Testing and Integration of various web based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in developing applications using SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM) and Test-Driven Development.
- Achieved 100 % Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap Grid for styling the web pages.
- Used Java 1.8 features such as Lambda Expressions to make the code concise and Stream API to increase the performance.
- Experience in developing and deploying applications on Cloud Platforms like Amazon Web Services.
- Managed Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, ELB, Auto-Scaling, SNS, SQS, AMI, IAM, Dynamo DB, Elastic search, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Excellent in deploying the applications in AWS as EC2 instances and created snapshots for the data that had to be stored in AWS S3.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or moreEC2 instances.
- Experienced in developing web-based applications using Java/J2EE, Servlets, Struts, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, JDBC, Web Services (SOAP & RESTful services) and ORM frameworks like Hibernate, IBatis.
- Portable deployment of applications as a single object using Docker.
- Expert in Core Java and implementing concepts like Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections in various projects.
- Expertise in implementing design patterns like Singleton, Prototype, Session, Front Controller and DAO pattern.
- Developed Web and other components using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Services Architecture based J2EE applications.
- Developed and maintained components using Spring Boot in a Micro Services Environment.
- Experience in applying patches and plug-ins for JbossApplication Server.
- Experience using Hibernate for mapping Java classes with database and using Criteria API and Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Good Knowledge of Data Access Object (DAO) pattern to introduce an abstraction layer between the Business logic tier (Business object) and the Persistent Storage tier.
- Excellent in developing implementations for DAO Modules by consuming SOAP and REST services by using frameworks like JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Apache Axis and Jersey Frameworks.
- Proficient in developing RESTful web services in Java using XML, JSON.
- Experienced in using Enterprise Messaging Systems like Tibco, JMS and RabbitMQ for sending over asynchronous email notifications to the clients as well as subscribers.
- Worked with Relational and Non-Relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, IBM DB2and Hands-on Experience in working with NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Cassandra to manage extremely large data sets.
- Hands on experience in writing Unit Test Cases for UI and Backend with JUnit, Mockito and Groovy.
- Experienced with deploying applications on to production servers, configuring various parameters of servers like Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, BEA Web logic, IBM Web Sphere.
- Strong technical knowledge in Jboss Application server implementation, support, workload management and performance tuning including Web server setup configuration with Jboss App Server
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Used version controller tools like Tortoise Subversion (SVN) and GIT.
- Implemented a Continuous Delivery pipeline with Docker, Jenkins and GitHub and AWS AMI s.
- Experience in working with IDE S like Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS), andIntellij.
- Have extensive experience working on Windows, Linux and UNIX Operating Systems.
- Work experience with a wide variety and diversified teams since the beginning of the career and experience of providing training to business users.
Languages: C, C++, Java 1.8, J2EE, SQL and PL/SQL
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, JSF, JUnit, SOAP UI, Google Web Toolkit, Jersey.
Build Automation: ANT, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle.
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Micro services, Apache Axis and Apache CFX.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (EC2, SQS, RDS, IAM, S3), and Spring Cloud.
Web/App Servers: Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Logic Server and Apache Camel
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL-Server, MySQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB.
IDE tools: Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite (STS) and IntelliJ.
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose and MS Visio Professional.
Testing Tools/ Others: Selenium, JUnit, Soap UI and Mockito.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN and GIT.
OS & Environment: Windows, Sun Solaris, UNIX
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design & development and worked with the business team to review the requirements.
- Developed static pages using HTML5, CSS3, JSP with Ajax calls in JQuery to retrieve data as JSON Object from back-end RESTful Server, then display the well-organized result in web pages by writing AngularJS controller, directives, services, and route providers. Also, used AngularJS filter to make the data searchable and sortable.
- Created single page application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experiences to make it more dynamic by using AngularJS framework.
- Used various Angular 2 custom directives and developed reusable components and templates that can be re-used at various places in the application.
- Used Angular 5 to implement functions in various pages: form validation, grid list, sort, search, pagination, multi selection e.t.c.
- Extensively involved in upgrading the existing system from Angular 2 to Angular 5.
- Developed the components using Angular 5 needed for the application from the scratch and customized from various angular related libraries to meet the applications functionality.
- Created and configure micro services architecture and integrated with Angular 5 application
- Used NodeJSfor building web applications with client-server architecture, where both can initiate communication in two-way connections and allow them to exchange data.
- Developed complex Multithreaded Java applications for processing large volumes of data to achieve Multitasking.
- Used Java 1.8Lambda expressions along with Streams for creating internal iteration and performing chain operations such as Filter, Map, Collect on a collection.
- Used Spring MVC framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application so that complexity of integration will be reduced and maintenance will be very easy.
- Used Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping customer log data and transactions details etc.
- Used Spring Batch for processing large amount of data like transaction management, job processing, resource management and logging.
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2token based authentication/authorization scheme using spring security.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the various mappings in hibernate files and created DAO layer.
- Worked with MongoDB to store non-relational data into collection and retrieve them whenever required.
- Involved in writing SQL and Stored Procedures for handling complex queries with help of TOAD and access them through Java Programs from Oracle Database.
- Developed REST API's using Spring MVC and Spring boot, hosted all micro services on AWS and used Elastic Beanstalk to setup application and configured environments.
- Designed and developed Micro Services Architecture to divide application into business components using Spring Boot.
- Worked with JUnit Regression Test Framework to implement unit testing, to accelerate programming speed and to increase the quality of code.
- Worked on setting up Maven scripts to build, package, and deploy application code to the target Apache TomcatServers and worked on continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Developed a production-level cloud-based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images like AMI.
- Involved in creating EC2instances, installed required configurations and applications on it, and created S3 buckets for storing object level data into it.
- Involved in creating resources stack on AWS EC2 using Cloud Formation by writing Template files.
- Used Docker for creating Docker images for launching containers on AWS EC2 and Expert in using Docker for Environment provision solution.
- Worked on integrating Spring with the Elasticsearch and developed API's to read and publish data from Elasticsearch cluster using native Java transport client as well as REST client.
- Worked on developing Restful endpoints to cache application specific data in in-memory data clusters like REDIS and exposed them with Restful endpoints.
- Used Swagger specification for documenting RESTAPI’s which exposes description of a RESTFUL web services to different clients.
- Worked in Agile TDD environment using SDLC tools like SVN, Jira, Jenkins, Maven for build packaging and deployments of the application components.
- Used Spring Tool Suite(STS) as an IDE for Application Development
Java/J2EE Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Developed front-end content using HTML5, CSS3, JSP, jQuery,Bootstrap and NodeJS.
- Expertise in designing, developing, testing & deploying J2EE Applications using Servlets , JSPs , EJBs , Web Services.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 1.8 new features like Lambdaexpressions, default, static methods and ConcurrencyAPI.
- Developed the business layer components as Stateless Session Beans based on EJB API.
- Developed Angular 2.0 custom directives and used Routes and Factory validations in Angular.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all of AWS stack (Including EC2, S3,Dynamo DB, SQS and EMR ), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Integrated Open stack API with Amazon EC2 cloud-based architecture in AWS . Having experience with Cloud Computing environment and Utilized Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) EC2 to deploy Docker containers.
- Developed RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Developed the application with various Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, SpringBoot, Spring Security, and Spring Batch.
- Used Spring MVC framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application so that complexity of integration will be reduced, and maintenance will be very easy.
- Used Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping customer log data and transactions details.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the various mappings in Hibernate files and created DAO layer.
- Designed and integrated the full-scale Hibernate persistence solution with the application architecture.
- Worked on RESTful Web services as well as Node Rest framework for backend services used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Demonstrate exposure with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment to DevOpsCI/CD tool Methodologies.
- Designed and developed Middle-tier components for company's object framework using best practices and design Patterns and used in Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2 token-based authentication/authorization scheme using Spring Security.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Micro Services by using Jenkins.
- Installed, monitored and maintained the development infrastructure including JIRA.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and Mockito framework JUnit for Unit testing and executed TDD framework.
- Used Git to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used Maven as build automation tool for deploying the project on WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modelling, analysis, design, development, testing, and monitoring.
- Developed GUI using SWT/RCP technology.
- Experience in working with different plug-ins of Eclipse RCP.
- Developed different GUI screens using widgets like Tree and Table form in Eclipse SWT/RCP.
- Developed perspective to show different views together in RCP.
- Developed Menus and views using Extension point in RCP.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP, Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Involved in development of Agent Verification System using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Used Spring AOP for logging, auditing, and transaction management to distinguish business logic from the cross-cutting concerns.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using Hibernate tools.
- Interfaced with the My SQL back-end database by integrating Springwith Hibernate.
- Extensively used hibernate named queries, criteria queries, Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Optimistic Locking and Caching to process the data from the database.
- Developed Unit /Integration test cases using JUnit.
- Used Gradle tool for building and deploying the Web applications in Web Logic Server.
- Used JIRA tool for tracking stories progress and follow agile methodology.
- Used logging techniques provided by Log4J tool for efficient logging and debugging.
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (SVN).
- Involved in Maintenance and Enhancements for the project.
- Captured all the functional and technical requirements of the Supply Chain Management System.
- Was involved in the preparation of the software requirements and design document (SRS & SDS).
- Adapted Java Design Patterns DAO, Value Objects and Session Facade to develop business components.
- Developed class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Defined the detailed application and database design.
- Involved in collecting requirements from Business Users, Data Modeling, Designing and Developing Tools using J2EE, Java, JSP, EJB, and Servlets.
- Developed the GUI using HTML, CSS and JSP, AJAX and JQuery.
- Java Servlets were used as the common gateway interface between the client and server.
- Java Beans were used to handle business logic as a Model and Servlets to control the flow of application as Controller.
- Writing database queries on Oracle and Involved in the JDBC queries as part of implementation.
- Used WebSphere Application server to deploy the applications.
- Performed Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Provided a User Manual and User Training on the new system to ease them into the new system.
- Used CVS as a version control tool.
Jr. JAVA Developer
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project.
- Followed Waterfall Methodology to implement the features.
- Used Java JDK features to implement the functionalities.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern and front controller pattern.
- Developed Action Class components for performing business process execution and involved in configuration of struts configuration specific xml file.
- Created and handled Custom-Exceptions that are related to business operations. Created child Threads to improve the performance by running some independent tasks at background.
- Developed Server-Side components for the business services for creating Items, BOM, Sourcing Rules, and substitute.
- Used Log4j for logging purposes during the development of the application.
- Used JDBC to interact with the underlying MySQL Database.
- Extensively worked on SQL for writing complex queries in the business logic layer.
- Deployed Applications on Apache Tomcat Server and used CVS as the version control manager.
- Used Mantis for tracking the issues and for enhancements of any features.
- Used Eclipse IDE to integrate the different frameworks to build the overall application.
Environment: Java, JDBC, JDK, Servlets, Struts, JSP, Hibernate, Java Mail API, AJAX, HTML, XML, ANT, Log4J, CVS, RAD, Putty, MySQL, Mantis, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse IDE, Waterfall Methodology.