- Experience with integration Patterns, tools, EAI, Transformations, XML Schemas, and XSLT.
- Responsible to develop RESTful and SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Mule ESB experience in implementing Service - Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) using Mule Server 3.x, 4.x and WebSphere MQ.
- Experience in System Integration testing and performing standard EDI.
- Solid working background with Mule ESB (Mulesoft certified developer), Mule API, Mule Anypoint Studio, Mule CloudHub and RAML.
- Good experience in various components of Anypoint Platform like Anypoint API Platform, Enterprise Service Bus and Messaging Queues.
- Well versed with XML and WSDL related technologies like DTDs, XML Schema, XSL and XPATH.
- Experience in DataPower using WebGUI, command line interface (CLI), XML management interfaces, such as the Service - Oriented Management API (SOMA) or SOAP configuration Management and the Appliance Management Protocol (AMP).
- Hands on expertise in configuring & creating components of DataPower appliance such as Web Service Proxy, Multi-Protocol Gateway, XML and Web Firewall
- Proficient in developing message transformations using XSL including custom XSLs for various policies in DataPower including routing, protocol mediation and message enrichment.
- Good experience in settying up automated build and deployment process with CICD tools; Jenkins, Maven, Nexus and repository.
- Good experience in integrating Mule runtime with identity provider Okta.
- Experience AnyPoint Platform, CloudHub, monitoring, debugging, changing the properties of multiple applications both CloudHub and on premise deployment.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, leadership skills, self-spurred, brisk and cooperative person.
Mule: Mule ESB 3&4, IIB Any Point Studio, RAML, DataWeave, Cloud hub, MMC
Databases: Oracle, Mongo DB, MySQL, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server.
Environments: Windows XP/7/8, Linux, Ubuntu, Mac
IDEs: Eclipse, Net Beans, Any-Point Studio.
Version Control: CVS, Git Hub, SVN
Build tools: Ant, Maven, and Jenkins
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. API | MuleSoft Developer
- Participate in gathering Business requirements, Analysis, Design, and Development, Testing and documenting the entire API development life cycle.
- Part of Agile Scrum Development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participating in daily scrum meetings and reviews with biweekly sprint deliveries.
- Integration of Mulesoft ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Implement data transformation using XPATH, XSLT, Data Weave, custom java classes.
- Developed SOAP based Web services using WSDL and consumed those, SOAP based WSDL in flow using Web Service Consumer.
- Secure REST API with various security specifications; Basic Auth, Oaut 2.0 and TLS configurations.
- Implement API using API-Led connectivity; Experience, Process and System.
- Implement integrations using connectors such as Saleforce, Database, HTTP, FTP, JMS and File Connectors.
- Used AMQP Endpoints to connect to RabbitMQ.
- Developed Mule flows using different Mule connectors like Salesforce, AMQP, PayPal, AWS and Azure connectors, FTP, SFTP, JMS.
- Create interfaces between Salesforce and REST web-services.
- Implement build package tool using Maven and used Jenkins for continuous integration(CI) and continuous deployment(CD).
- Implement and consumed SOAP web services and tested using SOAP UI for Mule ESB flows and Deployed Mule applications onto Cloud Hub.
- Implement asynchronous messaging using Active MQ and AWS suite and Involved in design, built, and deployed applications utilizing AWS stack (including Amazon EC2, S3 and SQS).
- Implement Devops best practices of CI/CD for Mule applications using Azure DevOps.
- Contribute to production support and call rotation effort.
Environment: Elastic Search (ELK), Okta, Mule 4.3, Mule 3.8, Azure, Anypoint Studio 6.5 and 7.6, GIT, Java 8.1, J2ee, Oracle 11g, Salesforce, SQL Developer, Active MQ.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Participate in Agile/Scrum meetings with various stake holders, capture requirements and translate to technical.
- Participate in analysis, design, development and implementation API life cycles of the project.
- Design and Develop Restful API’s using API Designer and generated flows using RAML file.
- Configure and implement Batch Processing to syn data from database to salesforce.
- Create MUnit test cases for all System, Orchestration, and Experience API’s.
- Transform messages using XSLT, DataWeave, and Custom Java Transformers to transform data from one format to another format.
- Implement API security policies (as set by API manager), applied to all client-facing proxy APIs for CORS, OAUTH2.0 access token enforcement, ClientID enforcement and Rate Limiting - SLA Based and Secured Mule service endpoints using OAuth2.0, HTTPS and SSO.
- Leverage Mule connectors like HTTP, Database, SMTP, FTP, JMS, File and Knowledge on Sales force and VM
- Develop Event publisher and Event Catalog to fulfill the core functionality of event messaging framework - Rabbit MQ, namely to allow applications to publish business events to subscribed systems.
- Secure property files using AES algorithm and configure trust store key store files.
- Automate build and deployment process with Jenkins, Maven, SVN, and Nexus.
- Participate in code walk-throughs, design review sessions, Mule Debugging, and Error fixing.
- Done performance tuning by implementing parallel call with scatter gather, database connection pool and implement cache strategy.
- Participate in production support and validation.
Environment: AnyPoint Studio, SOAP UI, POSTMAN, DB2 database, Microsoft SharePoint, Mule Server, UNIX, Windows.
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Create various common reusable components including exception handling procedures to be used by different MB Services.
- Implement Message flows by using Java and ESQL.
- Mentored junior resources of team on development best practices, debugging, tracing, logging and trouble shooting in Message Broker.
- Create procedures for backup and recovery of MQ Series.
- Install and Configure MQ and Message Broker on Windows and Unix environments
- Create XML, Text and Binary message sets in MRM.
- Create WTX type trees and Maps to be used in Datapower and Message Broker.
- Create message flows to implement request-reply, pub-sub and Batch patterns.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging production issues.
- Participate in creation of test cases.
- Participate in 24X7 support of WebSphere MQ and Message broker environment.
Environment: IIB 9, XML, XSLT, Java, ESQL, DB2, Oracle, MQ Series, WXS on Windows, AIX and Mainframes.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Participate in the development using JAVA/J2EE Technologies, Web services, Spring, Hibernate Framework.
- Implement RESTFUL based web services.
- Used the Hibernate for data base Connectivity.
- Design the user interface of the application using JSP.
- Implement application using Spring, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL)
- Built web-based applications using Spring MVC 3.0 Architecture.
- Used Spring Core for concept Inversion of control (IOC) implemented using dependency injection.
- Implement Controller, Model and View components on MVC 2 architecture based application.
- Experience in unit testing the applications using Junit Framework and developed logging and standard mechanism based on Log4J.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application.
- Implement Documents using MS Office, Excel and Power point.
- Expose Stateless session beans as Restful web services using Jersey JAX-RS.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain custom Ant tasks in Java
- Execute unit test with junit and integration with SoapUI and POSTMAN.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, Web services, SOUP, REST, JAX-RS, Tomcat, Java Script, Oracle, Log4j, XML, HTML, CSS, UNIX, ANT, WSDL, SOAP, AJAX, Agile.