- Freelance software engineer with 5+ years of professional experience in both full - stack web development and native Android development.
- Possesses a B.A. in Computer Science.
- Looking to expand client base.
IDEs/Tools: Android Studio, Eclipse, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, JIRA, HipChat
Android: Gradle, Fragments, custom views, Material Design, animation, support libraries, layout editor
Confidential, Troy, MI
Full Stack Web Developer
- Built a custom report for a Fortune 500 client resulting in a 30% reduction in engineering errors
- Refactored dozens of screens for cross-browser compatibility
- Doubled efficiency of the nightly offline Flat BOM process while improving reporting capabilities
- Earned bonus compensation package reserved for the top 10% of developers
- Provided mentoring to junior developers
Freelance Android Developer
- Memory Ladder: A native android app to facilitate training for the World Memory Championship
- Designed, developed, tested, and deployed as sole developer.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Assisted residents, fellows, and physicians with research projects by building MS Access Databases, conducting literature reviews, collecting and entering data, and conducting data analysis.
- Co-authored “Impact of Steroid Avoidance on BK Virus Infection in Renal Transplantation,” ASN
- Co-authored “A Comparison of the Outcomes of Metronidazole-treated Patients with Clostridium difficile Infection (CDI) using the IDSA/SHEA Clinical Practice Severity of Illness Guidelines”, IDSA